Are You My Darcy?

Story Info
Love lost when kinky girlfriend leaves.
1.3k words
3.75
10.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note:

Sadly, this story is basically true, with details modified to protect or enhance the story. I am left wondering: did I lose Darcy or never have her?

----------

Are You My Darcy?

I lost her - my Darcy. Not like losing a pen or car keys. I had Darcy and I lost her.

Maybe if I describe her you can help me find her again...

Darcy is a shoulder-length brunette with sultry, sexy, come fuck me now brown eyes. Her eyes were innocent too - when she wanted -- and icy hard at other times. Fortunately, I almost never saw the icy look because Darcy was sugar-sweet. In more ways than one. I've eaten a bunch of pussy in my life and Darcy's was the sweetest of all. She was so wet, came so much all over, squirted sometimes too. We laughed about the puddles she made and who would sleep in the wet spot. Her asshole was sweet too - I loved rimming her and would drive her crazy when I fingered her pussy while sucking her asshole.

I miss her so much, my Darcy. She would always say she needed to lose 10 pounds and I would always tell her how I loved her curves. I miss her 5'3" (she'd say 5'5") of perfect body (for me) wrapped around my face, head, cock, hands or whatever I put in her. "As long as it feels good, babe", I could do whatever I wanted to her. She'd beg for my cock, deep throat my 7", swallow my cum, and kiss me afterward. She'd suck her own juices off my cock following a good hard pussy fuck. When she wanted something different, she'd ask me to fuck her ass -- hard and deep. She could never get enough ass play. So tight, probably from years of the swim team in high school. Those were intense workouts.

Darcy liked both holes filled and a Hitachi on her clit too. Nipple clamps for her pert 36c tits and very hard nipples were on our normal menu of kinks along with cuffs, ball gags, spreader bars, dildos, butt plugs, name it.

Darcy and I were so into sex, we even bought a drill toy, fuck saw, and were saving for a Sybian that I was gonna disguise as a horsey for the baby we were gonna have. Shit, down the road in a few years I was planning on converting part of the basement into our own play room/dungeon. I was going to surprise her with a fully stocked room of sex furniture: St. Michael's cross, spanking bench, wheel of misfortune, and anything else I could think of.

We would role play all the time too. We'd go out to dinner and she'd misbehave and get punished later. She would wear sexy lingerie or no panties under her skirts or pants. I'd whisper what I had planned for the evening in her ear or cop a feel of tit or ass cheek when no one was watching closely. I'd make her wear wireless vibes in her pussy and turn it on full when she was placing her dinner order.

We had paddles, crops, and cat o' nine tails for her beautiful tight ass. Or we'd hit a rave and I'd feed her some X and make her want me more. She'd really do anything then with anyone. We took home another girl a couple times for 3-somes and a guy once so I could watch her get nailed. She took us both in all her holes that night and was sore for a few days after. She wasn't put off by another guy, we just couldn't find another one we thought was safe and could deal with our lifestyle. We were very secure together -- no jealously -- and didn't worry about dick size or bigger tits. We just loved the experience and figured get it done before the kid(s) came round.

I remember the one time with Ronnie -- she was a hot number we picked up at a club -- both girls did a double stack of E, and I didn't -- since I was driving. They sucked and fingered each other in my Jeep on the way home, and then the fun started. We did about everything 3 people can do: one of the girls ate out the other while I fucked the eater both in the pussy and ass. Both girls would give me a blowjob together and lick my cum off the others tits. I ate Darcy and Ronnie sat on her face or sucked her hard nipples. We'd do that for a while and switch partners and positions. Ronnie even pulled out Darcy's strap on and fucked us both in turn while we orally serviced the other. My ass had never been so sore or felt so good that night. Sadly, it was a one-timer only -- Ronnie said she loved it, but had a boyfriend and didn't want to mess stuff up.

When we didn't fuck, we did everything else: went to plays, ball games, movies, new places to eat, race tracks, long walks, drove around looking at a home for us. We both worked in the same industry, so we knew some of the bigger names and issues. We always had something to talk about and sometimes stayed up all night just talking about whatever. We'd change topics mid-conversation and discuss/argue/debate about the next topic until we changed again. We'd never totally finish a discussion, but neither cared. We enjoyed each other's company immensely and all the time. Even though we were both mid-30's, it was like being teenagers in love all over again. It was awesome.

I was totally, completely in love with Darcy. For the first time in my life, I found a partner that would do anything with me and loved it. Yeah, we both had friends from before and families and all, but we worked it out. She had a son from a previous marriage and so did I. The boys got on well and we did stuff as a family. Went to the Dells together, I coached both boys teams: mine was baseball, hers was basketball. We went to the games together and I took everyone out for a post game treat. Even our exes got on well with the other. Destiny finally fulfilled for us both?

Then it happened. I can't tell you to this day how it started, who started it, why, when or where, but we got into a fight about something little and it blew up real big. Real big. Nothing physical or anything like that -- we would never hit the other -- but lots of yelling, cussing, screaming, flying accusations, skeletons in our closets, history -- everything came out at once. I walked away to try to defuse the tension and for a mental break, and when I came back she was gone. Only a note was left: "I can't do this. I'm sorry. I love you. Dar"

I figured she was at her apartment so I hightailed it over there, but she wasn't home. I figure she went to her sister's or a friends and tried driving around to every address I knew. Nothing. I tried again the next day and the next. I called her sister, but only voice mail. I tried her at work: sick. I know her parents lived out of state, but didn't have a number or address. I emailed many times, tried Facebook too. Nothing. Nobody knew where she was or wasn't saying. I finally heard that she was abruptly promoted and transferred at work to an office several states away. I don't understand -- I would have gone with her and found a job just to be with her -- it wouldn't matter to me. I just wanted Darcy, everything else would be ok.

-------------

This was 6 months ago and I've never heard from her again. Hard to believe that two people could have so much in common, so many good times, and talk about a future together. I'm guessing that I've lost Darcy for good but I have two big questions: what the hell did I do that was so bad, and will I ever find a Darcy again? Does anyone know my Darcy?