Are You Out There?

Story Info
A visit never seen.
760 words
3.93
15.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANRMilk
ANRMilk
1 Followers

This is my first story written here, though I have submitted similar to adultfriendfinder.

Please give feedback!

*****

It was a long day again, after an even longer night of calls. AS an EMS provider, I love helping others. I just wish someone would help me. Well, thank you bottle of wine and vibrator, I can help myself.

My husband is autistic and a rather asexual being. Yeah, shocked? I was too. I had heard they were quite the opposite. That's my luck and Murphy's Law I guess.

But, I really want to be touched. Hello, I am a nympho stuck in a nun's habit and chastity belt, unable to play with others.

Tonight, though, my bottle of wine sits next to me, my husband is asleep in his bedroom downstairs and I am alone with my thoughts and glass.

I am so horny, my clit aches to touched and loved on! I want to have someone slam into me from behind and make me play whore to his needs while he lavishes me and makes me feel queen of all Deviant Natures.

At least the stars are out. Wait, what was that sound? A chair moving? steps? I know David is sleeping. The dogs are downstairs, and the cats beside me.

Or were. They just fluffed, hissed and ran. Whiskey tango foxtrot?

Whatever. Crap the bottle is empty and I do not feel like moving. Screw it, I'm going to sleep.

********

She falls asleep, glass on the table beside her, naked in moonlight, as her fans blow air over her body. Slightly overweight, she has curves in all the right places, size 38D cup breasts, full, with large saucer like nipples which begged to be sucked. Her legs are long and full, ripped with muscle under the soft exterior. Her lips remain slightly parted as if waiting for the kiss to bring her to her full awakened state.

********

The dream. I am being touched, my legs are held apart and I feel hands everywhere. lips, teeth, tongues, all tasting touching, nipping. It feels so good! May I never wake. Suddenly, two mouths are attached to my breasts, both sucking hard until little drops of colostrum bead and spill into their waiting tongues. I hear nothing, see nothing, just feel. My vagina aches, feels hot and flutters at each pull of my nipples. All while I am massaged in just the right spots. Kisses over my belly, my pelvic bone, my clit! OH GOD!

My vagina and breasts are connected! Each tug, each lick...I come undone, squirting-

*******

Why am I dreaming of squirting I hate squirting. It is so embarrassing-Why can't I move?! I can't see anything! WHAT THE FUCK!

*******

Hands, tongues, mouths leave imprints on the body but are invisible to her eyes. Slowly, a dick is pressed into her. She begins to shout but is restrained by a hand over her nose and mouth, restricting her air. A fast learner, she calms and gives in to the feelings created, as her body betrays her needs. The dick is long, full, and thick. As it slowly fucks her it expands, and goes faster. She is creaming all over it, and drags more into her body. Riding it even as she is restrained.

*********

Oh, please! YES! This feels so good. I am being fucked by an invisible man...men? OH MY GOD! FUCK ME!

*********

She feels the squirt of cum inside her, jets of it shooting deep inside her. Her milk shoots into a mouth she cannot see, but dribbles visually down the chin. It feels so good! Her vagina squeezes and milks the penis buried within until there is nothing left and still she wants more.

********

I-AM-CUMMING!!

********

Just as she cums, a second dick enters her, thinner, longer, into her anus, as the other draws out and slams into her again.

********

Please no more! I am so full! OH-GOG, that feels GOOD! DON'T STOP!

This feels so-

*******

She passes out from the pleasure.

Slipping out, silence.

*******

Gradually I awaken from my dream. Wow, that was some dream. I feel so USED right now! I feel so good. Please let me have another dream like that! I rub my hands over my body and feel soreness on my left breast.

*******

The mark is there. Red, puffy, it is obvious someone has been there with her.

*******

Holy shit. IT was real. Am I alone? Can we do it again? Where are you? Are you out there?

Please come again...

ANRMilk
ANRMilk
1 Followers