Are You Ready Ch. 01

Story Info
Slave meets her online Master.
925 words
4.11
11.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her full mouth, plump and juicy and red, quivers with a combination of anticipation and desire within the framing of her contrasting black hood. Her eyes covered so she still has not seen the man she has served online all this time. But oh, she can smell him, her delicate nostrils flaring at the scent of him as she draws in a sharp breath, the mere act alone causing the tight binding of rope around her beasts to strain the skin tighter.

His footsteps, muffled by the latex covering her ears, are almost silent, but much like his scent, she senses him circling her as she balances precariously on the tips of her toes in a long practised stillness, her boots unforgiving as she is pitched upright. He has not touched her at all except for brief contact and the sound of a metal clip attaching to the D ring in her collar, the man, leading his slave deeper into his domain, and it is there that he leaves her standing; waiting and aching.

"Tell me how you prepared yourself for me, don't leave a detail out." He finally speaks, his question gently probing as he continues to move around her, stalking his prey, teasing his beast within.

"After I pumped my nipples for an hour, I showered and scrubbed my skin beneath the hot water until it was pink. Only then did I shave my body and wash my hair." she starts, her voice quiet and full of delicious tremble while she pauses to draw in a breath, struggling to compose herself.

"I made sure to clean myself inside and out and after I dried my body then hair. After that, I applied my make-up as I know you prefer."

Mentioning this, the tip of tongue darts out, consciously touching the corner of her surgically enhanced lips which have been carefully painted.

"I then dressed in my cincher and stockings, and bound my breasts tightly." Again as she speaks, her shoulders arch backwards a little, thrusting her nipples forward against the sheer material that covered the balled flesh. "Carefully I put my dress on over everything and put on my heels."

Her words stall as a touch which is ever so light brushes against her swollen nipples, and if one could see her eyes they would see eyes glassy with pure ecstasy as the man touches his slave for the first time.

"I didn't tell you to stop." He comments, the pad of his finger pausing on the tip of her nipple, pressing the fabric against so that the warmth seeps through.

Clearing her throat and swallowing deeply to whet her dry throat she continues. "I then picked up my bag, packed only with my boots and hood and left the hotel in a taxi."

He interrupted her at this point "And did you feel eyes on you, my girl, as you walked through the hotel lobby hmm?"

"Yes Sir" the slave replies in a rushed breath, her mouth curving upwards in a smile of pride. "I turned many a head, and I took pleasure in that, the fact that they wanted me, but that I was not for them. Only for you."

The man remained silent at this, but his breath quickened as he leaned closer, allowing his property to feel his breath dance over the skin beneath her collar. "After I was out of the taxi.."

"Are you wet for me, my slave?" He enquires, interrupting her blind speech, his voice next to her ear, filling her head as it had for so many months before.

"Yes Sir, I am so wet for you."

"Why?" He asked in a lazy reply.

"Because I desire you Sir, I desire to serve you, I am just so...wet...always" Her tone had lost the confusion she once had at this comment, though the wonder has not left her.

"Good...you may continue."

Her head cocks as she tries to remember the point she was at "And after I was out of the taxi, I came to your front door and first changed into my ballet boots before standing back up." At this she smiles, her teeth glinting in the dull light of the room. "And then I put on my hood, hiding my eyes until you decided, if you decide, to allow my eyes to worship you."

Her lips twitch back into normalcy and she draws in another deep breath which leaves her body shuddering. 'And then I stumbled towards the door, and knocked."

"And here you are slave, here you are."

He steps away from her now, his fingertips gliding away from her barely covered breast and she lurches forward with the loss of contact. His fingers suddenly press against her lips which open up, leaving a smear of crimson on the tips.

"Are you ready to serve me my slave?"

Her mouth opens wider still to the pressure of his fingers, her lips curling inwards to cover her teeth.

"Yes Sir, I am ready to serve you."

With this sentence, he pushes his fingers inside, pushing over her tongue until they are pushing down her throat.

Sucking in a sharp breath through her nose, he thrusts deeper and with a free hand pinches her nostrils closed. With a resounding final gasp, her body lurches forward against his, her own weight engulfing his fingers deeper within and her throat constricts around in a retching gag.

****

Note: This was a stand alone short story, but I'm very tempted to continue developing further if wanted. Thanks, cloudschaser.