Are You sure You want me to Do This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamal came toward me, and as he did I noticed his cock swelling in his trousers. I grinned at him and said, "Good morning, Jamal. Would you mind terribly if I sucked your cock?"

"No, Miss. Not a'tall," he grinned. I unzipped the black man's trousers then, and reached inside, coming out with an enormous ebony cock.

"So it's true then, what they way about black men," I grinned, fondling the cock in my hands. It was truly enormous, perhaps ten or more inches long, easily the largest cock I'd ever seen, and I knew I would have to have it in more than just my mouth.

"Suck it, darling, then fuck it," Chet said, naked now, his own cock in his hand as he watched his slut wife suck the second strange cock I'd had in two days. When Jamal was hard enough I begged him to please fuck me, throwing off the covers to reveal my naked, horny body. He didn't even bother removing his trousers. Instead he climbed on top of me and slid into my slimy pussy in one long, smooth lunge.

I've never felt anything penetrate me so completely as that huge black cock did that morning. I didn't think it was possible to have that much cock flesh in my cunt, but somehow I managed it, and by wrapping my legs around Jamal's waist I was able to pull even more of him into my wet hole.

"OH MY GOD YES, FUCK MEEEE!!" I screamed, as Jamal pounded into me for what seemed like forever. Chet moved next to my face, and when Jamal finally began coming in my cunt, my husband, as he always does, groaned and coated my face in his delicious, hot, nasty sperm. I came then, so hard I think I blacked out for a few seconds. I must have also squirted a little, because when I finally came to Jamal had pulled out of me and the bed under me felt wet and cold. NEVER have I been so filled with cock as I was that morning, and I'll never forget it. Yet even that wasn't the pinnacle of my excitement me that day. That event was yet to come.

Jamal thanked us and after Chet told him he would be able to fuck me every morning if he wanted me, he left a very happy man. Chet and I showered and dressed, me without a bra or panties, of course, my tits and nipples clearly visible beneath the thin tank top I wore to breakfast, the chilled breeze from the ship's air conditioning cool as it flowed over my naked pussy beneath the short miniskirt of I was wearing. When we entered the dining room we were surprised to find a family seated at our table with us. They introduced themselves as Dan and Brenda, the mother and father, and their two kids, Ginny and Lance.

"Isn't that a hoot!" Brenda said. "We named our son Lance, never dreaming he would grow up to have such a fabulous one, and our daughter is named Virginia yet hasn't been a virgin for years."

"That's... very interesting," I said, amazed at her bluntness.

"Oh don't be shocked, Dana," Brenda said after we'd introduced ourselves. "I can't tell from how your tits are on display that you love sex as much as we do, am I right? Nothing like it, is there... fucking... sucking... especially when the cock in your pussy belongs to your own son, or the cunt your husband is fucking is our daughter's."

"Jesus, Mother, can you be any more obvious?" Ginny said. "I mean, WE know you're a fucking slut, but maybe THEY don't. At least they didn't," the young woman said. I stared at her then, and found myself impressed. She was a typically gorgeous teenage young woman, perhaps 18 or so, certainly no older, with a fabulously proportioned body. Her perky breasts were around the same size as her mother's, perhaps a 34B or possibly a C cup in size, but with more prominent nipples, and both she and Brenda appeared to have hard bellies, tight asses, and what also looked to be great legs. Then I gazed at the young man. He was grinning at me while making it obvious he was impressed by my own tits, and body.

"I must apologize for my wife's brazen behavior," Dan said. "But then, it's why I married her. Always wanted a slut wife, and as they say, be careful what you wish for. Actually, I must say I love having one," he laughed.

"Actually, so do I," Chet said. "She fucked a guy last night, had her pussy sucked by a young black woman, and then sucked and fucked our black cabin steward this morning, so I know what you mean, Dan."

"Hmm... would you guys like to party with us after breakfast? The weather is supposed to be horrid today... lots of rain... so we may as well enjoy ourselves fucking, don't you think?" Dan asked.

"Sounds great to me," Brenda said. "Yes, definitely... care to have an orgy with us, you two?"

"Fuck yes!" Chet said. "Right, baby?"

"If I can have them both," I said, motioning toward Dan and Lance.

"Hell, you can have all of us," Ginny said. "We all go both ways. Even Dad and shithead here."

"Hey eat my ass, Ginny," Lance said. "You don't seem to complain when I'm fucking YOU, slut!"

"Chill out, little brother. I'm just fucking with you. So... we all going to party or what?" Naturally, we said yes, and boy, did we.

End

12