Area 51: I Wear the Cap

Story Info
Lady scientist uses alien artefact to control a woman.
3.8k words
4.07
125k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately for me, the rumors about Area 51 are true. We have alien technology and I have the privilege of being one of the few scientists that gets to analyse the fantastic devices found in the wreckage of the alien crash. Everything is as hush-hush as you could imagine which causes my life to be under incredible scrutiny. This has been a very big problem for me because I am a lesbian with a ravenous sexual appetite. And if even a hint of my sexuality leaked out, I'd be booted off of the program (or worse).

Until recently, I'd been forced to depend upon the mundane technology of a vibrator in my cunt to keep my passions from driving me over the edge. And even so, years of having my craving unsatisfied has left me a sexual predator. And this week I'm going to try to use some alien technology to satisfy my cravings.

Mostly, the devices were smashed in the crash. We've been unable to figure out how to work almost all of the undamaged things. The few things we've gotten working have been useless to us -- until now. Just this week I finally managed to master one of the alien devices.

The device is like an exoskeleton. It looks like a second skin, but the suit acts like a second set of muscles -- hugely powerful muscles. The suit is controlled by a cap. The wearer of the cap is mentally linked to the cap and can control the movements of the suit – even if someone else is wearing it.

The suit is dark gray and covers the entire body except for the head, the crotch and the breasts. To work properly, the suit needs direct contact with the skin. Any folds in the skin or extra clothing weaken control of the suit -- hence the holes in the crotch and chest. Because the suit is so tight, it's a bitch to get on. You have to simultaneously slide the top and bottom half of your naked body into the crotch hole.

It always takes me a half hour until I can finally get each finger into their individual holes in the suit. Only then can I pop my head out and slide my tits into their hole. Then for the next fifteen minutes I watch my cunt and asshole in the mirror as I wriggle my legs into the bottom half of the suit. By the time I've finished, I'm wet from both the exertion and from the ache in my pussy. Today was different, though. My urges were going to be satisfied tonight. I'd arranged it. I threw a long coat over the suit and left the room.

I'd never sneaked off the base before. Without the suit, it would have been impossible. With the suit, it was easy. I left via the hanger. All the buildings in the ultra-secure area are well guarded, but no one felt the need to watch the windows high up on the side of the hanger. With the suit, I could simply pull my self up the side of the hanger by grabbing on to the vertical beams and down the other side the same way. The hangar acts as a fence in that part of the compound. Once I got out of the super-high security area, I just left the base via the front gate using my badge.

- - - - - - - - - -

I had been to Las Vegas the week before at a conference. I was in the bar (no doubt under surveillance) having a drink by myself when I met her. As soon as I saw her, I wanted her. She was gorgeous. Blond, six feet tall, huge tits and a bitchy, bitchy attitude. When I saw her, my mind leapt to a solution. I'd use the suit to get her. She wouldn't stand a chance.

I'd introduced myself as a photographer for a fantasy (i.e. comics) magazine. We were looking for the perfect model to pose as a superhero. It was a good paying job and I'd pay her $500 for "trying out" when I was to be in town the next week (which is today). She also said she was going to bring her boyfriend. At first I was pissed about her bringing the boyfriend, but then I decided that it might just add to the entertainment.

So here I was again in the same bar waiting for her. Having my gin and tonic, thinking about what I would be doing soon, and positively soaking the crotch of my panties.

Finally the bitch arrives. Half an hour late. And she's got the same pussy of a boyfriend with her. She rules him. He's the type that if you were on a date with him and got pissed off, you could order him out of his own car and drive away. And he'd call you the next day to apologize. He was cute though (in a prissy way).

We all go up to my suite.

- - - - - - - - - -

Marco (her boyfriend) and I have been waiting in the main room of the suite for over an hour now. For the first half an hour my mental picture of her trying on the suit kept me in a high state of arousal. Now I'm now a little bored and irritated. It doesn't help that Marco wants to keep talking about photography with me. At this point, when he talks I just give him a dirty look until he shuts up. It works for a while, but he still occasionally tries to make conversation.

I wanted to try to help her get the suit on, but she wouldn't have any of it. My god, she's taking a long time. But from the noises I hear, I think she's almost done. Yes! I hear footsteps. A hand on the door! I go to the "camera bag" and get the cap. The camera bag doesn't have any cameras in it, just the sex toys I'd ordered from the Internet and had delivered to the hotel.

She is pissed! I told her how hard it would be to get the suit on, but I guess she didn't believe me. Now she has it on and it basically just looks like she's wearing an Olympic speed skater uniform with the crotch and chest cut out. Against my instructions, she's wearing bra and panties under the sports bathing suit I provided for her as part of the costume. For my purposes, it doesn't matter but it still pisses me off.

She notices the cap in my hands and asks, "Does that stupid looking cap go with this stupid looking costume." It's past time for her comeuppance. I put the cap on and instantly I can "feel" her body. It's like I have two bodies. I am sooooo going to enjoy this!

"What, you're going to wear that as you photograph me? What kind of a nut are you?" she asks in a condescending tone. I make her walk towards me. She's instantly bewildered that her legs are moving, apparently, of their own volition. I look at her with a faked expression of curiosity – curious about the unexpected expression she has. She's the type that always insists on being in control and so she adopts a fairly neutral expression. I can feel her trying to turn around and walk away, but her legs are under my control and her efforts have no effect.

I move her hand and slowly insert he thumb downward into her cleavage and gather her swimsuit top and bra in one hand. No longer even trying to look normal she blurts "Ohmygod! What is going on?" I slowly pull her hand away from her body. "I'm not doing this, I'm not doing this!" she says. Her arms are amazingly strong and her bra clap in back breaks, then her swimsuit top rips and, still pulling forward, she pulls the shreds of her top away from her body. She's standing in front of me topless. She has great tits. They're big but they're real. You can tell because of the way they gently sag. They're firm, but tits that big are just going to sag a little.

Just for fun, I give her control of her body for a minute. She can feel she has control, but doesn't move for a second. Then she turns towards Marco and covers her breasts. He just stands there with a very confused look on his face. It's time for me to take control again.

I move her hand so that it covers her mouth. Her eyes go wide and Marco and I hear her "Glumph gluh codtgh…" as she tries to talk. I was going to just have her physically throw him out of the room but I get a brilliant idea. I have her walk over to her purse and get lipstick. Then I have her write on the mirror with the lipstick: "MARCO, GO DOWNSTAIRS AND WAIT AT THE BAR UNTIL I CALL YOU ON YOUR CELLPHONE. I ask Marco, "What is your cell phone number?" He's too confused to even ask a question. He tells me his cell phone number and I have her write it on the mirror.

I walk over to the door and open it. I look pointedly at Marco. Marco looks at her. I make her arm point out the door. Her eyes are wide open and she's still trying to talk, but her message appears to be clear. Marco starts to say something, but I make her arm emphatically point and he walks out the door. I close it behind him.

She still has no idea that I control her body. I have her turn towards me as I think of just what I'm going to do next. She's still trying to talk to me. I think she's saying, "Help me", but it's hard to tell for sure (or care). I make her walk towards me. As she gets close to me, I move backwards, apparently intimidated by her. I make her back me towards the bedroom and towards the bed. I say, "What are you doing?" When I'm backed up next to the bed I have her keep coming towards me and I "accidentally" fall backwards onto the bed.

I have her cup her hand around the back of my head and grab a handful of hair there. I have her pull my head to her left nipple. Oh my god, I so want to have her nipple in my mouth, but I'm not going to. I have time, I love being teased, and I love the fact that I'm making the bitch sexually attack me. I clench my mouth shut and have her run her nipple along the lengths of my lips looking for a way to get it into my mouth. I think she's partly enjoying this. Her nipple is rock hard against my lips. I have her back away a little and grab my arm. I want her to rip my clothes off, but it won't be easy having her control me using just one arm.

Instead I have her push me back onto the bed, straddle me, and move her pussy over my face. I have her reach down and grab the front of her bathing suit and panties and rip them off of her body. Her naked cunt is inches from my mouth. She has my arms pinned to the bed with her knees. I have her spread her knees a little farther apart and the lips of her pussy spread apart. She is wet. I turn my head to the side and I have her move forward on my body and pin my head with her ankles. She then slowly lowers her cunt to my face. Mmmmmm. I'm still playing the victim and say "Nooo!" as she plops her cunt over my mouth. She is very wet. I have her run her cunt over my nose soaking it. I have her rub with a longer stroke so that my nose starts in her pubic hair, is dragged through her cunt and ends up sticking in her asshole.

I can't wait any more. I need to have my cunt rubbed. I make her reach back and unzip my pants. Next I have her slide her index finger down to my clit. Yes! Oh that's it. I have her rub my clit. But her finger can barely reach my clit, and she's rubbing though my panties. And, damn it, some lubrication would be great. I have an ample supply, but my pants are too tight on me for her to be able to dip into my cunt. I should have worn a skirt!

OK, this isn't working. I make her get off of me. I start to get up myself but I had her shove me back down onto the bed and stand in front of me with a hand on her hips (the other one was still on her mouth). My camera bag was unzipped. I had her reach into a corner of the bag and ... ah here it is. She had it in her hot little hands. An O-ring gag. I didn't let her turn her hands to see what it was, but I think she caught a glimpse. -

The next part was going to be a little tricky. I to get her mouth open to use the gag. I had the hand covering her mouth push apart her lips and insert her fingers. As soon as her mouth was uncovered, she started to squeal. That wasn't going to do. She had a pleading expression on her face and was saying "Help me" loudly through her closed teeth. I had her move the hand holding the ring gag to her pubic hair and PULL! She yelped and I moved fingers from the hand covering her mouth into her mouth. That was all I needed. She wasn't going to bite her own fingers and I easily worked more of her hand into her mouth silencing her (mostly) and, more importantly, setting up the entry of the ring gag. After a minute, I had the ring part of the gag in place. But she still had to have a hand over her mouth to hold it. And I had other uses for her hand.

I made her reach into the camera bag again. This time I had her pull out an inflatable ball gag. I had her head turned well to the side so she couldn't catch a glimpse of what was going on -- at least not until the ball was in her mouth. A few pumps of the ball gag, tie the O-Ring gag on tightly and, voila!, my sex toy now had two hands free.

I wonder if she's figured out that since I have sex toys in my camera bag that I must be involved in her body's rebellion. I make her turn towards me. Nope. Mmmmm. The inflation bulb hung down between her gorgeous breasts. And I love her neatly trimmed pussy. No she hadn't figured it out-- until she saw me stare lustfully at her. She is livid. That's all I can say, livid. Bitch. Wait til she figures out that we're just getting started.

No use being coy now. I get off the bed and slowly take my clothes off. I stop and pay a little attention to my nipples and pussy on the way. We stand and face each other. I have her take a step forward then drop to her knees in front of me. I have her take her middle finger and slide it into my cunt. I am so wet it slides right in. I'm swooning. I can't resist the finger brushing against my clit on the way out. I have her stick her wet finger into my asshole and use it to pull my crotch so my cunt was in her face. I made her use her nose to massage my clit. This felt just too good. I didn't want to come just yet.

I get onto the bed while I have her go to the camera back and bring back the double dildo. I lay on the bed with my legs spread. I have her put one end of the jelly dildo into her mouth (through the O-Ring) and have her kneel on the floor and insert the other end into me. I'm glad I bought the short double dildo. She can jut barely get the dildo all the way up my cunt without gagging on it. I have her fuck me with it, and at the end of each stroke nuzzle my clit with her nose. In! – nuzzle, nuzzle, nuzzle, out, in! – nuzzle, nuzzle, nuzzle, out, in! – nuzzle, nuzzle, nuzzle, out. I am so close, in! – nuzzle, nuzzle, nuzzle, nuzzle, nuzzle. Yes. Oh yes! I cum so hard that I forget about her for a second. She lifts her head and spits the dildo out onto my belly. She starts to get to her feet, but no, I have other plans.

I have her go to the bag and get some lube. I sit in the comfy chair and had her come to me, and lubricate my thumb. She was snorting with anger – it was all she could do with the inflated ball gag in her mouth. I put my hand, thumb vertical, on the armrest of the chair and have her put her nipple in my mouth as she straddles the armrest. I have her slowly lower her asshole down onto my thumb as I lick, suck, and bite her nipple. Her asshole is clenched. I have her rub my thumb around a little to spread more lube into her and, my thumb slides a little inside of her. I have her lower down until my thumb is completely inside of her.

Next I have her kneel on both armrests and bring her cunt to my mouth. She is totally wet. Without a pause I lick her cunt. She is delicious. Before long, I feel her asshole spasm. Is she loving this? It feels like it. Before long I feel her clench my thumb with her asshole, clench and moan. She's come!

I have her grab my wrist and pull my thumb out of her ass. I have her sit in my lap and put her ear to my mouth. As I stroke her breasts I say to her "I want to be able to use your mouth too". I move her head back away from me and give her control of it. She is very flushed (from cumming?), but gives me a dirty look and shakes her head no. I grab her left breast in one hand and her left nipple in the other and squeeze. I say, "You are my sex toy and you will cooperate". I make her grab her right breast with one hand and her right nipple with the other. "You will go down on me, won't you?" I give her control of her neck. She emphatically shakes her head no. "Oh, won't you PLEASE?" I start to squeeze harder and harder with both of my hands and both of hers.

I can't resist her. She is so hot. Both of our hands are digging into her breasts. I have her pulling her nipple away from her body. I drop her nipple and take it into my mouth and slide a finger into her cunt. "Please?" I ask. In obvious pain, she shakes her head yes. "That's my girl" I say and kiss her abused breasts.

I give her control of herself as I say, "Get on your knees and go down on me." Almost instantly she moves to deflate the gag and start to bolt out of the room. I reassert control. "Are you being a bad girl?" I ask her. I have her nod "Yes" coyly. "Do you want to be a good girl?" Another "Yes". "Do you need me to help?" I have her nod "Yes" emphatically. "How are we going to do that?" I ask. I have her get a white wine bottle. "What are we going to do with that?" I ask. I have her turn around and spread her ass cheeks and put the wine bottle mouth close to her asshole. "Can I help you with the lubrication?" I have her bring her asshole to my mouth. I spend a couple of minutes licking her pussy and asshole. She's wet back there.

I have her get up as I move to the bed and lie down. Then I move her into a "69" position with her pussy at the most comfortable place for my mouth to lick. I have her deflate the gag. I have her pull the now deflated ball from her mouth at the same time I move her neck to bring her mouth to my cunt. She yells, but between the O-Ring gag and my pussy, she neither loud nor understandable. I have her bring the wine bottle to her asshole and insert it. She grunts and starts to yell again. I have her push the wine bottle in as I say "Shhhhh." She's quiet for a moment but starts to yell (quietly, muffled into my cunt). She quickly, however, figures out that the bottle will keep going in as long as she makes noise. She's quiet.

I start to lick her pussy. Mmmmmm. I love this, but I need my cunt sucked on. I can feel her panting into my cunt. Panting hard because the bottle is pretty far into her and her asshole is stretched wide. I know because it's two inches from my eyes and I'm looking at it as I suck on her. "I so much need my cunt licked" I say as I have her put more pressure on the back of the bottle. I watch as the neck of the bottle goes into her more and she is stretched. She groans into my cunt. Finally she attacks my cunt in earnest with her tongue. After about five seconds I CUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm. I pop the bottle out (mostly) and move her face back a tad. She still staring into my now very wet cunt but she can tell she doesn't have to lick (for the moment).

"Are you th-UNGHH" she starts to say before I remind her (with the bottle) about who is in charge here. "You forgot to raise your hand," I say "besides, I might still want to fuck you in the ass and I wouldn't want you to be too loose."

"Bitch" she says. Sometimes the nicest thing someone can do is to piss you off. I make her re-insert the inflatable ball gag while I call Marco.

- - - - - - - - - -

I open the door to let Marco in.