Areola

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

Carmen was mere inches from the device. She dove for the big red button, but Areola, not looking as she did it, grabbed the device before Carmen could reach it.

"It'll be fun," Areola explained, holding the device up. "You'll be like 18 years old again! Plus you'll be able to squirt like a fire hose."

Carmen landed on the hard wood surface and rolled toward the edge. She held onto the top of the desk as her body dropped off the side.

"What about my daughter? She can't stay like that forever!" Nancy said.

"From what I've seen she seems to be enjoying her new form. I'm sure you will too."

Carmen strained to pull herself up over the edge of the desk. She looked up at the two giant women in front of her and caught her mother's eyes. Carmen nodded at her mother and backed up a few inches so she could get a running start.

"Okay, fine," Nancy said, "I'm ready."

"Fantastic!" Areola said. "I figured you'd be much more argumentative." Areola looked down at the device as her thumb hovered above the button. Carmen started running towards the edge of the desk, her breasts swaying from side to side with each step. She was going to miss having large breasts, but she needed her body back. She stared forward, intent on her goal. Areola's thumb made contact with the button and was starting to push it down. Carmen quickly reached the edge of the desk and leaped, pushing herself as hard as she could toward Areola. The tension in the air was thicker than the semen leaking out of Nancy's pussy. There was a beep as the button was pressed. Then darkness.

Light suddenly filled Carmen's vision. She looked down at the device in her hand and then down at the tiny, naked girl lying on the floor. "Here!" she told her mom as she handed her the device. She quickly knelt down and grabbed Areola, who was now coming to. Carmen looked over at her brother. "Ben, go get me a jar."

"K," Ben said as he left the room.

"That didn't work out exactly like we planned," Carmen said to her mom, "but oh well." Areola opened her eyes and looked up.

"You cunt!" she yelled. "This is bullshit! Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!" Ben returned with a glass jar and Carmen dropped Areola inside it. She sat down and looked at Carmen scornfully.

"Well I hope you learned your lesson," Carmen said. "You should have just told me the truth in the first place and I might have helped you. Probably not, though, since you're a total bitch."

"What are you going to do with me?" Areola asked as she shapeshifted into her original form.

"Uh... good question. I guess we'll have to return you to the sorceress cult you escaped from if we can figure out where it is. I doubt you'll tell us."

Carmen handed the device to her brother and said, "Here, break this."

"No, this might be worth money or something," he said and then threw it against the wall, shattering it. "What the hell?"

"The spell I put on you must still be working," Areola explained, "but since we switched bodies again, it must only work when Carmen orders you to do something."

Carmen, after ordering Ben to slap himself in the face, looked at Ben and Nancy and said, "I order both of you to stop having to do what I order you to do."

Nancy bent over to pick up her clothes. Carmen's eyes lingered on her ass and she could tell that Ben was staring too. Carmen started feeling aroused again. She turned to Areola. "Why am I so horny?" Areola shrugged.

"It wasn't anything I did," she explained. "If you ask me, I think you all have some serious built-up sexual tension." Carmen looked back sheepishly at her mother and Ben. She set the jar on the windowsill.

"Well, I guess that's that," Carmen said.

"I'm glad it's over," Ben said.

"Yeah," Nancy said, looking at the ground.

"Welp, I'm going to make some coffee," Ben said, "You guys want any?" They both nodded. Ben grabbed his clothes and left the room. Carmen turned to her mom.

"Thank you for helping me," she said.

"You're welcome, honey," Nancy responded, "I love you."

They embraced tightly in a naked hug. Nancy pulled back a little and gave her daughter a quick peck on the lips. Carmen looked into Nancy's eyes and kissed her lips, lingering for a few extra seconds. Nancy looked at her daughter mischievously. She pushed her onto the bed, climbed on top of her, and started kissing her passionately. Carmen grabbed her mother's ass and pulled it closer to her face. She pushed her tongue into Nancy's pussy and started licking, lapping up the remaining semen that her brother had deposited minutes earlier. They rolled over and changed to a sixty-nining position and Nancy started fingering her daughter's wet cunt.

Ben popped his head through the door. "Who wants cream?" he asked, holding up a container of coffee creamer. Carmen looked up from her mother's pussy at Ben's semi-shocked face.

"Wanna join us?" she asked and then licked the traces of cum off her lips. Ben dropped the creamer and jumped onto the bed.

None of them noticed that the jar on the windowsill next to the slightly ajar window was now empty...