Argos: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shrugged my hand off, turned to face me, and spoke, "Why did you do it?"

"Do what?" I innocently asked.

"The caf!" she argued, "He thought you were going to hit him!"

"I didn't like the way he talked to you. I -"

"I, nothing! I should have told him the truth: my own brother doesn't want me to be happy!" she argued.

"Trace, you know that's true!"

"I don't care anymore, Kenny. He's my boyfriend and I don't want you hurting him!" she exclaimed.

"Would you hate me if I did," I said, neither a question or statement.

"Are you seriously asking me that?" she incredulously responded before turning around to march towards her room.

"I saw the way you acted when he put his arm around you," I called at her.

She turned around and responded, "What act? You don't know what you're talking about."

She started to turn around again before I blurted, "He doesn't deserve you, you know."

"Oh, really? Then who 'do' I deserve?" she responded both aggressively and sourly, her arms and hands motioning a couple seconds in front of me for a response back.

"I don't know."

Tracey shook her head and inarticulately grunted before slamming her bedroom door shut.

-

Chapter 6 - Two Honks, Too Late

It was half past seven before I finished buttoning my polo shirt as I stood in front of Tracey's bedroom door. I brought my fist to the door and paused for five seconds before knocking two times.

"Who is it?" Tracey answered.

"It's me," I sighed, knowing I was the last voice she'd want to hear.

"What do you want, Kenny. I'm changing," she answered with annoyance in her tone.

"Look, Trace, I'm sorry," I said incredulously, "I'm sorry for last night, I'm sorry for today, and I'm sorry for every day of the week," I replied with nothing but solemn in my voice before sighing again, "I'm too protective of you. I shouldn't be. I just want to know if I'll ever be able to hang out with my best friend again."

Tracey's sigh was evident before the door swung open.

The smell of her perfume filled my nostrils as she stood in front of me with her right hand on the door knob. I couldn't ever be embarrassed to call Tracey, family. Even though her freshly straightened hair looked beautiful as it shined under the dim light of her room and the way her white shorts contrasted with her pink t-shirt made my jaw drop, my heart would melt regardless of her looks. She was my little sister but damn it, she was beautiful, even when angry.

My eyes never left Tracey's body the whole time, and my mouth never closed.

Tracey's face immediately set in with anger before sadness overshadowed. "What?" she sighed.

"You look beautiful, God, you look beautiful," I responded before waking up from my trance and quickly regretting my words as my head pulsated in embarrassment.

Her face turned faintly pink as she smiled before she responded, "Ugh, Kenny, I'm supposed to be mad at you."

I ruefully smiled as I looked into her eyes, slowly moving my hand to her face, and softly rubbing my thumb in a circular motion over her smooth cheek.

Tracey gently placed her hand on mine and whispered something I couldn't make out. Her breath made the small hairs on my hand jump.

My hand quickly dropped to my side when I heard two loud honks come from outside the house. "Andrew," I said softly but emotionless.

She shook her head and abruptly responded, "I have to go, Kenny," before brushing past me.

In the blink of an eye, she was already out the door with her jacket over her shoulders.

"My girl's all grown up," Mom said, rushing past me to look out the front door's window. "Shouldn't you be leaving too? Wouldn't want to be late for your date," Mom continued, heading back to her room.

"Yeah," I shook my head, "Yeah, just a second."

I stepped into my room and grinded my teeth in anger as I looked at myself in the mirror. "What are you doing, Kenny?" I whispered, "What are you doing!"

I was dating Angie for a reason, damn it! She was the hottest girl in Westfield, yet, all I could think about was Tracey! Every time I kissed Angie, I thought I'd get one step away from her, away from Tracey, but I always seemed to get closer! Tracey was the only girl I could smile at and not feel like I was lying to myself.

I couldn't blame myself, I never did, I was too selfish, and I knew it. It wasn't just Andrew I hated, it was every guy. Just the thought of knowing Tracey would be married to one of them in ten years, tortured me. Yeah, Andrew was every bit of bad, but so was everyone else, even the ones weren't single.

I pulled my vibrating phone out of my pocket, glanced at the caller ID, and answered it. "Hey, babe," my words felt sour in my mouth.

"Coming, baby?" Angie asked.

"Sorry, I was just - Nothing. I'll be there in five."

-

Chapter 7 - Party Pooper

"And then she showed him her wedding ring!" Tom laughed, his drink spilling onto the ground as we stood huddled amongst two other guys I had never met in my life.

I faked a laugh and slapped Tom's back, causing more of his drink to spill as my eyes continued to situate on Andrew and Tracey who sat next to each other on the couch across from us.

"That wasn't funny," one of the guys said, looking at me.

"Right. I'm gonna get another drink," I said, hoping to put the awkwardness to rest.

My eyes never left Tracey who I could of sworn looked uncomfortable as I poured whiskey into my red, plastic cup followed by ginger ale.

Suddenly, Andrew got up from beside her, barely able to walk without wobbling, and stood beside me as he struggled to remove the cap off his beer. "Wazzap, bruddah!" he smiled drunkily at me, eyeing up the cap opener in his left hand.

I smiled back and put my right arm around his shoulder, not daring to look at the reaction on Tracey's face.

"So," I said and slyly grinned, blinking repeatedly to get the room to stop spinning, "Which one of the girls here do you find the most attractive?"

"Hm, hm, ohhhh... let me see... There's just, just so many, man," he garbled, his brain hard at work.

"I couldn't agree more, but, there must be one of them you'd jump into bed with," I politely responded, trying my best not to hit him over the head with the bottle in his hand.

"Kenny, what's going on?" Tracey said, walking up behind us.

"Baby, can you fill my cup?" Angie said, putting her hand on my back.

Andrew spun around and pointed at Angie's breasts as he stared at them. "I wouldn't gettin in to bed with her."

A loud slap, like music to my ears, echoed through the cramped room of the house as Angie fanned her hand, and Andrew held his right cheek.

"Bitch slapped me!" he growled.

Tracey's face turned red with anger as she shoved him against the table, and I couldn't help but evily smile as she ran through the front door.

"What's going on here!" Amy, the host of the party, yelled.

I didn't bother to answer as I rushed out of the house, the guilt gnawing at my mind and weighing in at my heart, as I saw Tracey sitting on the curb.

I sat beside her and put my arm around her.

"I knew it too, you know," she said, sorrow in her voice, "But I wanted what you Angie have, so, so bad!"

She scolded herself as tears builded up in her eyes, "I'm just a stupid, stupid little girl!"

"No, you aren't," I consoled and kissed her head, "And even if you were, you're my stupid little girl."

She smiled through her tears and sniffled. "I just want someone, you know. Someone to tell me how much they love me, and,"

"You have me," I interrupted.

I ran my fingers down the side of her face, over her lips, and to her chin as I gently rubbed it with thumb.

"Kenny," she whispered, her eyes closed, top lip over her bottom lip.

Slowly, I leaned my head towards hers at the same time I lifted her chin. The wetness of her lips illuminated by the street light above us. She opened her eyes as she no doubt felt the heaviness of my breathing on her face.

"Kiss me, Kenny?" she cutely squealed, wetting her lips with her tongue.

Gently, the skin of our lips soldered onto each other, the warmth of our breaths not letting the wetness on her lip dry out. Any feeling of regret slowly slipped away as her hand slid through the hair on the back of my head before scrunching up into a fist as her tongue licked my lips.

She moaned into my mouth she slipped her tongue in between my lips, making moan in unison as I felt the texture of her tongue, before she repeatedly flicked my own tongue. The sound coming from her lips smacking against mine and tongue flicking against mine made my cock stir in my pants as her other hand cupped my cheek.

Finally, with my mouth satiated with the taste of my little sister's tongue and lips wet with her saliva, we slowly pulled our lips away from one another, making a wet popping noise, before we stared at each other with my hand caressing the back of her head.

She smiled.

"Holy. Shit," Angie said, standing three feet away from us.

We both turned our heads at her in shock and embarrassment. The whole world felt like it was going to fall apart. If I wasn't extremely in love with Tracey, I would have wished it. But now, the only thing that I wanted to do was smash a bottle over Angie's head. I wasn't drunk enough to do it, and I wasn't stupid enough either. But for Tracey's love, I would do anything.

"What is it?" Amy said, walking up to Angie from behind as she looked at us and then at her.

"They just kissed! On the lips! Tongue and everything!" Angie screamed in horror.

"No, we didn't!" Tracey shot up from the curb and argued, "She's drunk, look at her! Her eyes are bloodshot!"

I stood up as well, right behind Tracey.

Amy laughed and inspected Angie's eyes. "Maybe you should go back inside and rest in my room a little bit, Angie."

"What! Kenny! You! How!" she exclaimed as Amy hauled her back in by the arm.

"Stupid bitch," Tracey murmured under her lips before putting her hand to her mouth.

"I love you so much, Trace," I said, smiling at her as she blushed.

Tracey stuffed her face into my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you too," she responded, looking up at me with a smile, as her hand slid up and down my back.

The rest of the night went by fast. I told her she should drive and the next thing I knew, I was in the passenger seat of my coupe rarely opening my eyes as I heard the engine roar. And then, the back of my head hit something soft and absorbing while my lips felt something much alike. I must've mumbled something to hear Tracey say one last thing.

"Tell me you love me in the morning."

-

Chapter 8 - Not Zeus Nor Hera

It wasn't a dream.

The mild headache was a reminder of last night and all the events that happened. All of them.

I swung my legs off the bed and landed on two feet before I left my room. I walked into the kitchen and immediately smelled bacon and eggs. Tracey was sitting by the kitchen table, playing with her hands.

I smiled with joy.

Before I could walk over to her, Mom spoke, "Tracey told me."

My heart jumped out of my chest as I stared at Mom as she distributed bacon and eggs on four plates that laid across the kitchen counter.

"Tracey told me you two came home last night. I'm guessing your date with Angie went well?" Mom smiled, handing me a plate.

"No," I said looking at Tracey who continued to play with her fingers, this time faster, "We had a fight. I broke up with her."

"Aw, you poor thing, come here!" Mom responded, grabbing the plate from my hands and putting it on the counter before hugging me.

"It's okay, Mom," I said, shrivelling out of her hug, "Because I met this other girl. The most beautiful girl I had ever set my eyes on. I couldn't believe how much we had in common."

I tried my best not to look at Tracey, but I could feel her eyes burning holes through me.

"Okay..." Mom shrugged, "I'm happy for you? I'm gonna stop by the mail office, but when I come back, we're going to have a long chat."

I breathed a sigh of relief as Mom left through the front door before looking at Tracey who was staring at me.

My smile faded away as she brushed passed me, with no expression on her face, and disappeared into her room.

"Trace?" I said, walking into her room before putting a hand on her waist.

She turned around and gazed at me with tears forming in her eyes.

"I need to know, Kenny. I really need to know last night was real and not just my drunken brother!" she sniffled.

"Everything I said in the kitchen was true.. Come here," I responded, sliding my arms around her waist and kissing her forehead.

"Just, don't!" she exclaimed, taking a step back, "I need to hear it, Kenny!"

"Damn it, Trace, I'm sober right now and I'm telling you that I'm in love with you. I've been in love with you ever since we were kids! Angie? I only dated her because I thought it would help me forget about what I felt about you, but that's impossible. And last night, God, every day since last week, seeing you with Andrew? Trace, if I could count the number of times I got jealous when he put his arm around you, I'd tell you. I wouldn't be able to describe how much I wanted to hurt him. If that makes me selfish, fine, but I just want you to know that I'll never be able to love another woman like I do you. I want you, Trace. I want you more than anything in the world."

"Look, maybe I should give you time," I sighed before turning around to leave.

"Don't leave me," she squeaked with her soft voice.

I turned around to see her cheeks wet with tears.

"Don't ever leave me!" she cried into my neck as I securely wrapped my arms around her.

Her lips, wet with tears, slowly slid up my cheek, giving me goosebumps all over, and stopped at my lips. With her hands at the back of my head, a flashback to last night, she planted soft kisses along my lips.

"I'll never leave you," I said, kissing the tears from her cheeks.

I watched attentively as she slipped from my grasp to peek outside her room, looking left and right, before closing the door and turning to me as she bit her bottom lip.

"You look really sexy when you do that," I smiled, my cock stirring in my pants.

Tracey's cheeks immediately flushed pink as she looked down and giggled.

"I'm your big brother, Trace, you don't need to hide anything from me," I passionately expressed.

She looked up before crawling on her bed, giving me a great view of her white, cotton panties hidden beneath her nightgown before she fingered me over to come.

On all fours, I crawled to her before towering over her in a straddled position. She hooked her legs around my back and planted kisses all over my face.

"You just seem different," she said looking up at me.

I cupped both of her cheeks and responded, "I am. I told you how I felt about you. No more lies."

"Lie down on me, Kenny," she said.

I listened to her and immediately, my hard-as-steel cock felt her leg rub up against it. I looked at her and smiled.

Slowly, I lifted up her nightgown with my mouth open, mesmorised at how smooth and silky her skin was as I ran my palm up her flat belly to her small, perfect breasts.

I squeezed and massaged her breasts as she softly moaned my name.

I brought my head down to suck on her naval before dragging my tongue across her belly multiple times.

I kissed in between her breasts as her hands massaged my hair and her feet rubbed my ass. I took her left nipple into my mouth and nibbled it as I flicked my tongue over it, tracing it's circular shape before switching over to her right nipple.

"That... feels really good, Kenny," she breathed, her chest arching in the air.

"Turn around and stick your cute butt out for me," I said, completely in a trance of both love and lust. My head was pulsating as much as my hard cock and heart was.

She listened to me, smiling as she turned around and stuck her butt in front of my face. She read my mind as she slowly slid her panties to her knees.

"Here," I said, a lump in my throat as I pulled her panties off her and to the ground.

She giggled as I kissed both of her feet and then up the side of her left legs to her butt cheek.

"You are so beautiful, Trace. I always knew you were, but now, I, fuck, I can't even think with, fuck you're making me so horny right now!"

"Why didn't you TELL, UH -"

She struggled to hold her moans as she buried her face into her pillow when I licked around and in her ass hole. After several seconds of fucking her with my tongue, she turned around onto her back and with her index and middle finger, she expanded her pussy lips and bit her bottom lip.

I smiled and plunged my mouth into her pussy getting a couple licks in before she pulled my head away, her breathing abnormal.

"No, I," she took a couple breaths and calmed down, "I want you to fuck me."

In a matter of moments, the mushroom head of my cock was already hidden inside her pussy.

"Wait!" she yelled in whisper in my mouth.

"Did I hurt you? We'll stop, I -"

"No! Don't stop, it's just," she blushed in embarrassment, "I've never had..."

"Me neither," I responded, smiling down at her.

Tracey smiled back and licked my face like I was a lollipop.

I nuzzled my face into her neck as I pushed my hard cock further inside her moaning at every inch until all seven inches was deep inside of her.

"Shit! I forgot, I should've stopped, I didn't hear, you have to believe me!" I frantically and worriedly said.

"Shush, baby, I didn't yell because it didn't hurt," she smiled, kissing me, "Keep going."

With her legs hooked around my waist, arms around my neck and nails pressed into the flesh of my back, I thrusted my cock in and out of her.

We both moaned into each other's mouths as I fucked her while looking into her eyes.

I only realized I finally came inside of her when her nails ran over my back and I was gasping for air into her chest.

"What does this mean for, for us, baby," she said, panting, "Are we still brother and sister?"

"Why can't we be both?" I said, kissing her lips.

She smiled.

"I love you," I said, cupping her cheeks.

Tracey kissed my lips and responded, "I love you more."

We both jumped as we heard the front door open, and slid to the edge of the bed where we sat.

"It's surprising," she said, as she intertwined her fingers with mine.

"What is?" I asked, kissing her hand.

"How right this feels," she replied, bringing our interlocked hands to my face, "Do you feel it, baby?"

I inspected our hands.

"I do. I do."

12