Aria and Orion

Story Info
Half alien/man and earth woman meet one near fateful night.
9.5k words
5.3k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 1

Orion scanned the bush for a specific plant in the Southern Californian garden which appeared on his scanner a few nights ago. Using his natural ability to see at night, Orion's brown eyes flashed traffic light green as his night vision confirmed it was the wrong location. He was a mile away from the location. Even though he no longer lived on Earth, the planet was rich in natural resources. A sudden noise in the bushes prevented Orion from teleporting to the correct location. He then used his extraterrestrial powers to transform himself invisible.

Aria was scared shitless. The restraining order supposed to keep her ex-boyfriend away. Not only did he break into her new house but he also wanted to kill her. She escaped his stronghold with a sharp bite to his thumb and by kneeing him in his crotch. Aria ran barefoot clothed only in a nightshirt into her backyard. She hid behind a row of bushes which lead to her neighbor's home. It was a poor way to introduce herself to them, but there was no other option. Aria used her heightened senses and waited with bated breath as she crouched behind a bush hoping not to make a sound. Crunching leaves caused fear to override her thinking. If Aria sprinted away, she may find a helpful neighbor. Aria's start was blocked by a solid figure she couldn't see.

A striking man a shade of light caramel and a bald head suddenly appeared crouched before her. His concerned dark brown eyes locked with hers as he grabbed her shoulders and they disappeared.

As soon as Aria saw her surroundings she didn't have a chance to ask questions. She immediately collapsed gasping for oxygen. The tall stranger dashed behind his large desk and retrieved a tiny object. He then placed the tiny silver object on her right nostril. Aria's coughed when the reentry of oxygen racked her respiratory system. Aria soon gained her footing and stood. Aria gazed out the expansive floor to ceiling windows. Surrounded by the stars...in space?

"Where am I?" Aria asked. "Am I dead...?" The handsome stranger with chiseled features and a goatee surrounding his full lips may be the decider of her eternal fate.

"You are on a spaceship in another galaxy away from Earth." Orion answered.

Aria looked confused. She squinted her dark brown eyes as she tried to figure out how they traveled across galaxies.

"I am Orion and this is one of the defender ships in our galaxy. My leader and father Zonar governs over our clan." Orion noticed the attractive stranger stared at him as if he was crazy. "You are not losing your mind. I teleported you here because you are in great danger." Aria took a seat on a nearby couch. None of this made sense. She didn't believe in extraterrestrial life or even consider she will meet this ...alien. The man who stood before her looked human. Aria inhaled and felt air fill her lungs. Alive-for now.

"Why were you being chased?"

Aria gathered her thoughts before answering. She was on a spaceship... a humanoid teleported her here. Aria tried to convince herself this was a dream. Maybe her ex-boyfriend, Dante ended her life?

"Are you okay?" Orion continued. His baritone offered a calm and caring edge.

Aria soon answered. "He is my crazy ex- boyfriend. I ended our relationship because of the physical abuse. He started stalking me a few months ago. At work and now my new home. I was granted a restraining order but a piece of paper didn't stop him."

Orion didn't respond. Aria realized he may not understand what abusive ex-boyfriend and restraining order meant in his galaxy.

"I'm sorry I can go into more detail..."

"I understood everything you told me. My mother is human and I lived on Earth for a while before I returned here to lead my clan."

"...and your father?" May as well ask now what the hell he is before it's too late.

"What you earthlings call alien. He is another being but he doesn't have human facial features but he has human characteristics. My father can morph into a human. I cannot morph into alien form. My intentions were to save you from imminent danger. You can stay here as until you feel safe. We can also time travel."

"I will go home." Aria stood ignoring Orion's offer.

"You can but you will have to deal with your ex-boyfriend."

Aria fell on the couch. Dante will always be a problem.

"I can teach you to defend yourself from him. You are weak and need to be able to protect yourself." Orion suggested. It was a way to make the attractive woman stay with him without raising suspicions.

Aria looked at him. Really? He brought me here just to insult me?

"I am not weak."

Orion moved closer. "You need to learn to fight. I can train you to wipe out your ex-boyfriend."

"Why? I can use the authorities to restrain him."

"He is too far gone to obey the laws applied to him. He will try to hurt you again. What is your name?"

Aria dropped her head into her hands. "Aria. Why do you want to help me?"

"Because you need me." Orion responded.

Aria sat on the low circle shaped bed and gazed out the expansive windows of her large cabin. The satin sheets were the softest her body ever touched. The lights in the dimly lit room operated by voice command. Orion gave her a night shirt and a bag of toiletries. He forewarned her, she will encounter different species and humans aboard the ship. She couldn't believe she agreed to Orion's offer. She hoped it was a dream and she will wake up in the morning. Aria changed into her shirt and laid on the bed. She rested her hands on her abdomen as her torso rose and fell as she inhaled the strange air. After a short while, Aria drifted into sleep.

The strong attraction to Aria told Orion to transport her to his ship. Orion inherited this instinct from his father. His father once told him he will tell him when he meets his kindred spirit. A striking woman with glowing skin a shade of chestnut brown, succulent bee stung lips and short straight black hair cut into a face framing bob. If Orion told Aria who she was to him she will freak out and demand to return home. Orion joked it will never happen. He enjoyed most females, humans and extraterrestrials. Humans were fun and the most compatible sexually because their bodies offered him the most pleasure. Orion and his second in command, Xukan enjoyed Earth women during their sexual encounters. Xukan had a reptile appearance but he always shapeshifted into human form whenever he visited Earth.

Aria opened her eyes the following day to a pair of thick legs clothed in a black form fitting armor. Her eyes traveled up the masculine form to large claws extending from a pair of hands with reptile skin. Aria dreaded to look at his face but her eyes traveled upward.

Aria jumped off the bed screaming at the huge humanoid reptile creature.

Then it spoke as his scaly skin transformed into a striking mahogany skinned man with sharp dark eyes which didn't conceal he wanted to covet the captivating woman.

"Don't worry, Orion and I share our women from time to time." The now- human spoke as he moved toward Aria.

"Xukan leave now!" Orion ordered. He was a much-needed presence at the moment.

They both turned to Orion who appeared without entering the room using the cabin's automatic doors.

"Who is this human to you?" Xukan snarled, irritated he had to obey his commander.

"A new trainee, she needs my help. I offered to train her in combat before she returns to Earth." Xukan must have heard rumors about an attractive woman from other passengers who saw Aria. Orion felt Aria's fear and teleported to her room.

Xukan grunted as he reluctantly obeyed his commander and turned to leave.

"I'm sorry. Xukan is my second in command. He will never approach you like that again."

Aria looked at Orion as she tried to relax, realizing she was still on the ship.

"I hope we never cross paths again." Aria replied as she tried to calm her nerves. What time is it? I can't tell because there is no sunlight." Aria wanted to change the subject. Xukan's appearance and demeanor will take some adjustment.

"It is 6:30 in the morning Earth time and time for your first combat lesson. Your uniform is in the closet. I will send my sister, Oni to meet you in 20 minutes."

After Orion left, she used the adjoining bathroom to brush her teeth and shower. She hoped a warm shower will wash away what she encountered with Xukan. Aria didn't expect the large room to be half the size of her bedroom with a stand-alone bath tub and walk in shower. Aria didn't need much, except clean underwear and toiletries. After she dressed and returned to her room, a tall female woman with lavender luminescent skin and matching color locks extending from her head was waiting in the room. She had slanted violet eyes, a small nose and full lips. She wore a black uniform as everyone else on the ship. This female was different, but beautiful.

"Good morning Aria. If my natural form is too much, I can switch into my human form." Oni offered.

"No, no please do not change. I think you are the most beautiful person I lay eyes on since I arrived."

Oni smiled. "Thank you. Follow me. Orion awaits your presence in the training room."

Aria took in the ships design and flow of passengers as she followed Oni. Some were interesting or downright scary. Humans also occupied the ship's population. At least they allowed her kind among their clan. They went about their daily errands as Oni led them to the room. Aria had no clue what to expect from Orion.

Oni lead her inside a room where Orion waited in the center of the large space. He nodded and Oni left. Aria approached Orion. Orion circled Aria as he spoke to her.

"I will not lie to you. I will not take it easy on you because you are a woman. This will be a nightmare for you but once I train you, you will be strong and fearless. I will make you a weapon."

Aria stood in place as she wondered if she should nod or ask questions. Before her next thought Orion pushed her into her back so hard, she stumbled into the pads on the floor. Aria turned around to face her teacher.

"First lesson, always know your enemy will attack when you least expect it." Orion instructed as he circled Aria.

After Aria stood, Orion did a series of swift hand maneuvers and knocked her to the floor. Aria clutched her waist as she struggled to stand.

"Exactly what I expected, you are easy prey." Orion said as he stood over his student.

Aria stood in front of the mirror as she peeled off her uniform after a few grueling hours with Orion. Bruises formed on her breast, arms and legs. She barely made it back into her room without assistance from Oni. Oni winced at the sight of the cut on the corner of her mouth. Oni promised to take her to the treatment room after lunch. She will have Aria take a special bath which will reduce the swelling and heal the bruises within hours.

Orion stood at the windows in his quarters when Oni entered. She was shocked Orion was so hard on Aria.

"Orion, you were too hard on Aria. She's a human and her body cannot withstand our strength."

Orion turned to his sister. "I didn't use my full strength but if I can help her become a better fighter, so be it. The next time someone tries to hurt her she will be lethal." Orion didn't enjoy hurting Aria but liked when a female knew how to fight their battles.

"Who is she to you? You never return with a female, especially a human. Does father know about your new trainee?" Oni asked.

Orion turned away to gaze out into space to find a legitimate excuse for his sister. He tilted his head as he tried not to let his sister in on his secret.

Oni's eyes widened. "Is she- the one?"

Orion turned to look at Oni from the corner of his eye. He didn't want to answer the

question.

Oni smiled. "So, she is. She is stunning. You may have to fight a few males away to keep her safe."

"I had to order Xukan out of her room this morning. He nearly scared Aria to death."

Oni raised an eyebrow. "Did he..."

"No. I didn't give him the opportunity." Orion winced at the thought of Xukan forcing himself on Aria. Orion and Oni heard rumors of Xukan's brutal nature toward females in the past. Orion wanted to develop a connection with Aria before sex. "Please don't tell father. You know what he thinks about his head knight ...and relationships."

"I will not tell him anything about your new trainee. She is welcome here among our clan. I like Aria." Oni said as she turned to leave the room.

"Thank you." Orion always admired his sister's loyalty.

The following morning Oni escorted Aria to the training room. Oni noticed the fear in Aria's eyes. Oni sent a telepathic message to Orion that Aria was frightened. She may request to end training if he is too hard on her again. When they entered the room, Orion greeted Aria with the same cold demeanor. Oni hoped Orion will be easier on Aria as she left the room.

Aria walked toward Orion and stopped a considerable distance from him. Orion noticed what Oni said about Aria. He will explain what she can do with her fear. Orion walked over to her.

"You should not fear me. Take that fear and use that energy to fight. How long did you suffer at the hands of your ex-boyfriend?"

"Two years."

"Wow. It explains a lot. You never fought back?"

"I tried once but I couldn't...."

"-defeat him? Aria have you wanted to defeat him? To make him beg for your mercy?"

Aria didn't answer. Yes

Orion moved closer. Strangely, Aria's heart rate increased. How the heck did she find him attractive?

"I will take that as a yes. Ok, we have work to do."

Aria returned to her room after training sore but Orion took it a little easier on her this time around. A little. As soon as she entered her room, a small spread of sliced fruit and a turkey sandwich was waiting on the table next to the window. Oni asked Aria what she wanted for lunch and she did not disappoint. Aria peeled off her training uniform and took a seat at the table in her underwear. Her taste buds and stomach silently thanked Oni for the delicious food. Oni helped Aria with whatever she needed. Thank goodness for Oni.

Strangely, Aria looked forward to training. Even though it was brutal, the soothing baths healed Aria's bruises in a few hours. She felt safe on the ship even though she just met Orion. Aria didn't have to look over her shoulder to see if Dante was following her. If she decided to go home, every noise in her home will play with her thoughts because it may be Dante. Aria needed peace and she no longer had it in her home. A wave of depression consumed her because she worked so hard to buy a haven to call her own. The time travel was great because she could return to her life right after her training.

Aria tried to sleep later that night but she kept seeing Dante's face in her thoughts. She sat up in bed and stared into the deep darkness of her room. Aria contemplated if she should use the voice command to lighten the tints on the windows. Staring out into endless space and shooting stars may help her sleep. Orion then teleported into her bedroom.

"Is everything ok?" Orion asked. He felt Aria was frustrated when he read her emotions."

"No."

"I figured your first few nights will be hard. Why are you so troubled?" Orion moved closer to the bed.

"How did you know I was troubled? Can you read my mind?"

Orion moved closer, "I can't read your mind but I can feel you. I can even hear you call my name light years away." His features softened. He looked as if he wanted to kiss Aria but he held back. He wanted to kiss her everywhere...all in time.

Aria heart fluttered. Why is she attracted to Orion? He was merciless during training. An immediate spark of chemistry sparked between them. It started in Aria's chest and traveled to between her legs.

Aria lowered her head. "Can you spend the night?" Aria hoped he will not call her weak because she asked for his comfort.

Orion didn't mind staying with Aria. He wanted to touch her in way which did not involve fighting.

"Where can I sleep?" Orion asked.

Next to me. Aria wanted to say, but she didn't let the words leave her mouth. Aria asked if he could sleep on the large sofa across the room. Orion laid on the couch and tried to sleep but knew Aria was deeply troubled. He read her unresolved pain and hurt.

"Who caused you so much pain?" Orion asked from across the room.

"Dante isn't the only person who hurt me."

Orion left the couch and waited at the foot of the bed for an answer. Aria only confided to her therapist and a close friend.

"When I was 13, I was molested by a family friend. I froze when he touched me that night in my bedroom. I trusted him...my parents adored him. During my first year of college, I was nearly raped on a date. I only escaped because his friend interrupted us. With Dante, I dealt with his abuse."

Orion sat next to Aria, facing her. "You are a survivor. You should never feel ashamed of what they did to you. I will never allow anyone to harm you. I will make you into a fighter. I want you to be strong. I want you -to heal."

Aria felt the truth in Orion's words. He was already training her to become a fighter. Orion facial features softened. Aria wanted to lean forward and kiss him. It was becoming harder to resist her attraction.

"Can you...hold me? Maybe I will fall asleep easier." Aria desired his hard torso against her body.

Orion didn't object as Aria laid on the bed and he positioned himself behind her. Aria enjoyed his warmth as Orion pulled her close. His breath grazed the nape of her neck. Aria craved his touch. Her wanted to take his hand and show Orion the flame he lit inside her body. Let him touch, kiss and lick. Aria imagined Orion was an amazing lover. Thoughts of Orion's pulsating back muscles and his firm ass as he moved inside of her, feeling every inch of him. Oh goodness...

"Aria?" Orion interrupted her thoughts.

"Yes?"

"Are you ok?"

"Yes...I am ok." Aria answered.

Orion smirked. Liar. The heat and sexual tension riveted though him as soon as he spooned Aria. He wanted to fulfill her every desire but it will make training her difficult. Plus, his father will have a fit if he found out about Aria. Zonar never believed in love. He demanded Orion never to fall in love. Zonar thought it was a distraction.

In Zonar's quarters, Zonar paced as he rejected his former lover and mother of his children request to see her children once more.

"Zonar I am trying to be civil but you are making this difficult."

"The children no longer need to see you." Zonar spat at the hologram of Raven. The beautiful black woman with long thin dreadlocks pleaded with Zonar to allow Orion and Oni to return to Earth for a visit. Zonar tried not to look at her face because he was still in love with Raven.

"Why do you hate me?" Raven questioned Zonar with his back facing her. Raven could only see his long black locks and cape which swept the floor. They met during his many trips to Earth. He accidentally met her in his alien form but Raven fell in love with him the minute she laid eyes on him. Raven will always have a special connection to Zonar's soul.

Unfortunately, their relationship was complicated. Zonar blamed himself for the death of his men during one battle. So many lives were lost. His flawed character and ego needed to shift the blame. Raven was held "accountable".

Raven ended their relationship with Zonar because she could no longer tolerate his distant demeanor. He lost a war and blamed his love for Raven. He told her it made him weak. A decision he regretted. He sometimes read her emotions because he missed their connection. He missed a lot of things about Raven. When she called, he responded using the hologram communicator he gave her before she returned to Earth.

"I do not hate you." Zonar responded because a sharp pang of guilt bolted through him. "I will let them see you soon. As soon as this battle is over."