Ariana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Ariana rang a small bell which she used to summon her servants. I was puzzled when, a moment later, two young women appeared at the door. "Come in girls, it's time."

"Jay, I am pleased to introduce to you Jeanne and Michelle. Ladies, this is Jay."

I was in total confusion, but then it hit me—Ariana must have planned to have an orgy with me and these girls. I couldn't believe it. I was awestruck at this turn of events, but I knew by now that Ariana was indeed, a special kind of lady.

"Gag him, Jeanne. And Michelle, please secure his feet." The girls did as instructed. I had never really been sexually interested in this kind of thing, but I was getting aroused by it. Who knows about these things? Ariana instructed the girls to disrobe, and their exquisite bodies had my complete, rapt attention. I was rewarded for this by a slap on the cheek. "Did I give you permission to leer at these girls? Do it again and you'll be sorry."

There was a different tone in her voice that now began to confuse me. The three ladies removed themselves to the adjacent room, where I noted with shock that, this time, it was Ariana who was being shackled to the bed. I remembered that Ariana had told me that in her sexual adventures with ladies, that she would take the submissive role.

I watched with a mixture of trepidation and extreme lust while Ariana practiced on each of the girls the same arts that I had recently employed in the pursuit of her pleasure. This time, it was Michelle and Jeanne who, large cigars clenched in their teeth, took turns as Ariana performed extensive cunnilingus on them. It was an extremely arousing sight to be watching and I ached for my turn.

Finally, after what seemed like hours (and perhaps it was), the tryst came to an end. Ariana was unbound and lit her third cigar of the evening, this time a smaller Cohiba. She walked to my bed and I was so, so ready for what was coming next.

"There are a few things I have to tell you Jay."

"That doesn't sound very romantic," I replied.

"It wasn't meant to be."

I suddenly snapped out of my lusty reverie to the fearful thought that this was not going according to plan. At least my plan.

"You're not going home tomorrow morning Jay. In fact you won't be leaving at all. You are now mine. I have the staff and resources to do what I want and I have decided that I want a slave. You have passed your audition and so I have selected you." She took a long drag on the cigar and smiled.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Ariana. Do you really believe that my wife won't get law enforcement to hunt me down? You'll never get away with this."

"Turn him girls."

Jeanne walked over and reached for the chain binding my left hand. I immediately tried to somehow strike out at her, but the other two women were there in a second to subdue me.

"You'll pay for that Jay. We can either do this nicely or not so nicely, but either way, you will end up where I want you."

Loosening one bond at a time, the ladies soon had me re-bound, but this time facing down. I soon learned the reason for this as my bottom was paddled painfully. This is something that definitely does not turn me on and I told this to Ariana.

"We're not trying to turn you on—we're giving you chastisement for your impudence and for your attempt to hit Jeanne. You will find that I am a very forgiving mistress. I am not a sadist, but if you need to be punished, you will be. Get used to it."

"And, by the way, I will get away with this. You told your wife you were going to England. Instead you flew to France with no documented destination other than the airport. She might do some digging and find that you really did go to Paris. And then she will find that there are no phone or financial records since you got to this country. You simply disappeared. At the very least, she will know that you are a fucking liar and probably cheating on her. If she cares to use the police in a foreign country and if she has the money to even attempt an investigation, how will they find you? The police will just assume that you decided to abandon your family. And, guess what—you have."

All kinds of thoughts raced through my brain. I was truly scared and had to figure out a way to escape this situation. The girls unbound my feet and Ariana told me to get some sleep.

"Don't worry, my dear man. I like you and you will be treated very well if you behave. And, on occasion, you will have the reward you crave. You would have had it tonight but you didn't deserve it."

Before leaving the room she came to the bed and blew a long stream of cigar smoke in my face again. I coughed and she blew another plume of smoke my way as if to punctuate the fact that she was now, indeed, my master . . . my mistress.

"Good night," she laughed, and I listened as the girls locked the big steel door and retired to the bed in the other room.

Chapter 5

Improbable as it was, I actually slept well. I awoke to the smell of stale cigar smoke and to the sick feeling that, no matter what happened now, my life was changed forever. I had an intense need to urinate but there was no one in either room to call for assistance. After what seemed an eternity Ariana appeared at the foot of my bed. She noticed my tumescence immediately and she also knew that the cause for it was not arousal but the need for a bathroom.

"I hope you slept well Jay," she said through puffs of pipe smoke. "I need to know if you're going to cooperate. If not, you really have no hope."

I let the idea sink in and realized that she had the balance of power now.

"If you give your word that you will do what I say, you will be allowed to use the toilet, get yourself cleaned up, and have a nice breakfast with me. If not ... I think you can understand."

"Why are you doing this to me Ariana? What is ..."

"We're not discussing this,", she replied coldly. "Do I have your word or not?"

Realizing that I had no choice and that I would soon pee myself, I gave my promise. I would do whatever I was told.

"Good." She continued to clench her pipe, taking it out of her mouth only to talk. I warn you, though, that any attempt to break your word will only result in failure. And there would most definitely be unpleasant consequences."

I was unshackled at last.

After using the bathroom and showering, a servant led me to the breakfast room, where I was met by wonderful aromas from the kitchen and my three friends of the previous evening.

"Good morning, Jay, I hope you slept well." It was Jeanne. Her greeting was warmly followed by that of Michelle. It was as if nothing had happened the previous night. The four of us were served breakfast and coffee and we chatted as if we were just friends having a meal. As we completed the course, Adriana lit yet another pipe, and the other two ladies enjoyed small cigars. They offered me the humidor to make a selection, but I was not in the mood for smoking.

"I'll have mine later if you don't mind."

"If you don't mind, Mistress!"

"What?"

"You will address us as 'Mistress' from now on. You have to understand that we can completely control you and I will not hesitate to use whatever force is necessary to keep order in my home. In return, we will make your life with us as pleasant as can be. You will have chores to do, of course, such as cleaning my pipes, but you will also be free to travel around the estate, at my discretion, get your exercise, and even enjoy fine Cuban cigars with us. What objection could you possibly have to your situation?

It occurred to me that this was not a bad thing, but I immediately regretted the thought.

"What about my family. I can't just never see them forever."

"You have a new life now Jay. How it turns out is entirely up to you. Your family will be fine without you. You don't really want to be with your wife and your children are now grown. Life is all about tradeoffs. You have traded your old life for a new one with me. At the deepest level of your psyche, this is what you want. I am only giving you what you really want."

Ariana replaced her pipe into her mouth, tamped down her tobacco, and accepted a light from Jeanne.

I sat there for the next hour, mesmerized by my new reality as I watched Ariana calmly puffing away on her pipe. I chastened myself for being so stupid, yet could not deny that I was intensely aroused by the very idea that I was now her slave. Ariana somehow sensed whenever my tumescence returned and it always seemed to give her delight, not just because she knew that she was the cause of this effect, but because she knew that I was a prisoner, not just of her, but of my own desire.

Chapter 6

I had been living under Ariana's roof for about two months and although I knew that this would never feel normal to me, I had adjusted to my new life and, most of the time, my time went pleasantly enough. I learned what was expected of me and I performed my duties as a good slave. On a couple of occasions, I needed chastisement, but I accepted that it was for my own good. When I behaved well, I was sometimes allowed the release which I so craved.

One day Ariana came to me and told me her plans for a party that she was planning. There was to be a dinner party in two weeks, to which several of Ariana's friends would be coming. I was shocked when she told me that I would not be the only slave at the party—Ariana was a friend to several ladies, both British and French, who had their own slaves.

"And believe me Jay, none of them are treated as well as you are."

She opened a humidor and selected a rather large Romeo y Julieta, clipped it, and toasted the end until it came to life. Puffing the cigar and savoring its smoke, she seemed very tranquil. I longed to kiss her lips at that moment, but I knew that any such initiative would have to come from her. She noted my bulge, but decided to ignore it this time. Blowing a huge cloud of smoke in my direction, she issued her instructions.

"You will be in charge of this Jay. This is a test for you. I want to see if I can truly trust you to handle my affairs properly. You will plan the dinner party, arrange for the guests' accommodations, plan the menu, and then, on the night of the party, you will coordinate with the other slaves in order to ensure that all of the ladies are well taken care of. Glancing at my crotch, she smiled.

"Do you think you're up for it?"

"Of course, Mistress."

It was a whirlwind of activity for the next two weeks. I made the preparations, prepared the menu, and took care of all the minute details that go into such an undertaking. I wanted only to please Ariana and used all of my skills to make the event a special one. Time, as is its wont, seemed to fly away. I was confident however, that I had put together the ingredients for a special event. I wanted my Mistress to be happy with my efforts. It dawned on me that I had really taken to my role as her slave and that I was actually enjoying it.

The day of the party finally came and I was ready for it. The day cooperated by being warm and sunny and its radiance was like a tonic to me. The limousines began to arrive in the late afternoon, and the ladies and their slaves were introduced to me. It need not be said but the ladies all looked ravishingly beautiful in their evening gowns and tastefully applied makeup. The slaves, me included, were all clad in black tuxedos, all of us eager to please our mistresses. The camaraderie between those of us in service was a welcome thing for me, and the others had been instructed that, for tonight, I was in charge. I assigned tasks and divided the labor.

The guests were first offered aperitifs on the lawn. Two large humidors were on hand and all of the ladies indulged in a pre-meal smoke. The scene was surreal—fifteen elegant women chatting amiably as they puffed their cigars, their manservants close at hand to serve their every need. Hors d'oeuvres abounded and were consumed with relish. When it came time for dinner to be served, the ladies entered the formal dining room. I had prepared a variety of entrees, including a roasted pig, venison, lobster tails flown in from Maine, the finest steaks, and an assortment of vegetables and breads. Everyone was enjoying themselves immensely, it seemed to me. I was sure that my mistress was proud of me and I felt at peace.

It came time for dessert, and the trays appeared, from which the ladies made their choices. Coffee and cognac were served along with, of course, another round of cigars. Only the largest cubans were chosen this time and the ladies commenced with their smoking. The ladies broke off into small groups and couples, cigars hanging languidly from their lips. I noticed Jeanne and Michelle, looking ravishing as they puffed their Cohibas. They gently teased each other and then embraced in an overtly erotic way. I didn't know what to make of this, but then I noticed the other ladies also beginning to engage amorously. Incredibly aroused, I dared not deviate from my tasks. The aromas of debauchery and cigar smoke were almost too much to bear, so I removed myself to the kitchen to make sure that the other slaves were busy with their assignments.

The bell rang and we were summoned to the parlor, where it seemed like a giant orgy were about to take place. Ariana was locked in embrace with a local woman whom I had met earlier named Emily. Ariana called me over and started to tell Emily that she would gladly let me service her in any way she wished. Emily apparently knew my entire story and had been told of my prowess with my tongue.

"I'd love to give him a go Ariana, although in my experience no man knows what exactly he is doing."

Laughing, Ariana ordered me to strip and go to one of the divans. I was extremely embarrassed, having never been naked in front of a group of persons, but I did as I was bid. My hands were duly bound and Emily sat astride me.

"Be a dear Ariana and get me a fresh cigar please."

Moments later, a large Punch dangling from her lips, Emily placed her womanhood at the edge of my lips.

"Let's see if you really can please me."

"Yes, Mistress."

My tongue did its mischief and, cigar smoke swirling from her lips, Emily started to come. Ariana was becoming aroused herself and, as Emily was pleasured by me from below, Ariana started massaging her breasts and kissing her with great passion. Emily seemed to explode with pleasure and her juices dripped into my mouth. Ariana looked at my erect member and smiled sweetly. She was not about to let Emily have my penis vaginally though—that was restricted territory. Emily dismounted me and the ladies had their way with each other.

Emily's cigar ash was getting a bit long and her eyes searched for an ashtray. None was in sight though.

"Jay, open your mouth."

I was about to protest, but I knew it would be futile and I had no desire to be chastised that night. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth.

Emily de-ashed her cigar into my mouth, taking care not to burn me. As I silently gagged, the two ladies resumed their love play, and momentarily, Emily resumed her position with my face in her cunt. She used my lips, my nose, indeed my entire face. The love juices flowed and flowed. The ladies changed positions several times, Ariana seeming to enjoy herself even more than usual. I noticed that all around me similar scenes were being enacted. The ladies kept blowing cigar smoke in my face to amuse themselves and the night continued in a similar manner for the next several hours. I don't know how I kept myself from exploding, but I knew by this time how to do what my mistress wished.

Chapter 7

The next morning I awoke, bound to my bed. I thought about what had happened the night before and about all of the events that preceded it. I looked back at my life and pondered if I would ever go back to the way things were even if that were a possibility. I heard the key unlock my door and took in the beauty of Ariana as she entered, calmly puffing her pipe.

"You did well last night Jay. Very well. I will indeed keep you.

"Stay where you are, I am in the mood for some stimulation."

She placed the pipe between her teeth and sat astride me.

"Lick."

I did and orgasms ensued, over and over. Ariana arose, put her pipe in the ashtray and left the room. Returning a moment later, a large cigar rested between her lips. She lit it and got on me again, smoke streaming from her mouth. I resumed my tongue-work and Ariana resumed her orgasming. Forty minutes or so later, she moved her most beautiful, limpid, soaking wet vagina onto my longing shaft. Moving slowly up and down, she exclaimed, "You deserve this Jay. Excellent job, both last night and this morning."

"Yes Mistress," I almost screamed.

As she raised and lowered herself upon me, she took the cigar from her lips and blew plumes of smoke into my face. As I finally exploded, with the most intense orgasm imaginable, Ariana smiled and said, "I think that the life of a slave suits you Jay. Would you ever leave me?"

"No Mistress," I replied.

And I meant it.

12