Ariana Grande Goes To The Prom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she moaned with delight as he bent over her, his thumbs under her white panties as he pulled them down. She jumped with delight as she felt the electric shock of his wet tongue on her stomach as he pulled her panties lower, revealing the soft resilient triangle of her pubic hair.

Carson pulled the panties over her rounded hips and down to her ankles where she kicked them off. Then, her eyes smoky with passion, she bent her knees again and slowly, lewdly, with a stranger breathlessly watching, she spread her legs wide.

Carson looked with a lust making his face hard. Her cunt was now naked and, with a thumb and forefinger, he slowly spread the engorged lips of her pussy wide while she moaned and ground her buttocks salaciously down into the rug, the softness of it just tickling her exposed anus. Carson looked at her cunt spread wide, red and moist, ready for him to do anything he wanted. Bending closer, he flicked the tip of his tongue over her clitoris and Rose reacted violently. "Aggggggghhhhhaaaaaa!"

Her arm was flung away from her face and she looked to see Carson's face poised expectantly between her thighs and she pushed her hips up and saw his tongue flick out again and she felt the soft hot wetness brush her cunt and clitoris and she knew she was going to explode with desire. He was on his knees, his back and muscular buttocks facing her. She touched his thighs and he turned his hips so that she could see, with an audible gasp, his erect penis.

It was so big! Bigger than any of her boyfriends and she had thought that Bill's had been huge! Big and thick and swelling with a lustful excitement, the foreskin pulling back to reveal the smooth rubbery head. As she watched, half-frightened yet aroused by the maddening white-hot thrusts of his tongue into her willing and begging cunt, Carson began squirming along the rug, that huge cock moving closer and closer to her head and face and, with another gasp, her mouth!

With a deft movement, he swung one leg over her head and was straddling her face upside down, still licking at her cunt. She moaned aloud as he slowly sunk his tongue into her excitedly throbbing pussy and wiggled it around. She closed her eyes and rolled her head around as she felt the first deep stirrings of an orgasm approach her. No one had ever done such a thing to her before and she had never even dreamed of the searing pleasure of it.

She opened her eyes to see his huge cock looming in front of her face. She felt like she was in a cave, a cave made of human flesh and nowhere for her to turn. And, as she watched, Carson lowered his hips so that the head of his cock brushed against her lips.

This was something she had never done with Bill even though he had hinted at it. The thought of it had always repulsed her. Now, with Carson's tongue sliding in and out and all over her cunt, teasing her, driving her on, pleasing her and building the momentum for an orgasm, she didn't know how she felt. The tip of her tongue licked slowly over the thick head of his cock and she smiled with the thrill and knowledge of power over him as she saw his cock jerk tighter in front of her face.

As if answering her in kind, Carson looped his arms around her thighs and pulled her legs wide apart and buried his face deeper in her defenselessly spread cunt, his tongue darting in and out and wiggling against the soft glistening walls of her sex.

Rose was galvanized, twisting, searing inside, into a lewd response. She arched her back and tilted up her pelvis and felt, with a little moan of joy, his finger probing for her anus. Her head thrown back, her hands up before her face, she seized his throbbing prick in her fingers and opened her mouth wide. With a slow thrust of his hips, Carson shoved his cock into the warm moisture of Rose McIver's mouth and Rose felt it hot and hard on her lips. Her mouth was open wide, her lips fitting tightly around the massive cockhead, her tongue twirling and tasting a drop of his precum on the very tip and liking it.

With a maliciously sweet slowness, Carson took his mouth from her convulsive cunt and began fucking up and down into her tightly locked lips, enjoying the sensual feeling of having her helpless under him. Whenever he thrust down, Rose's lipstick rimmed mouth would go white and roll in as she held tight and tried not to choke. As he pulled out, her lips would distend out as she sucked with all her might and fought to keep his swelling prick in her mouth.

Carson pumped up and down with a slow lewdness, his hips moving as he looked down at her cunt in front of his face, her thighs held wide apart and watched her undulate and writhe in a silent begging for him to lick her more. That crooked grin split his face savagely as he began to increase the tempo and strength of his thrusts, thinking, for a wild moment, he would just cum in her mouth and leave her own body hot and helpless. With a snarl, he changed his mind. He wouldn't let her even think she hadn't enjoyed this.

It didn't take much longer for her to get him off. Her sucking combined with her dancing tongue did the trick. The first spurt of his jism shot all the way to the back of her throat. The creamy white seed splattered all over her mouth, then dribbled down into her stomach. This wasn't what she wanted. Rose pressed her tongue firmly over the end of his gushing member and took every last drop of his cum on her desperate tastebuds. She got the full pleasure of his cum.

Carson stroked her sides, her flanks, so gently that he could feel the downy hair, as fine as china, that covered her soft skin. When she came, seeing her writhe with girlish ecstasy as she devoured his cock and drank his cum was so gorgeous he could hardly stand to watch. He felt the vibrations in her mouth with each spasm that shook her body. Reaching between them, he squeezed her tits, pinching and tweaking the stony nipples. Her eyes rolled back to white slits. She grunted and moaned.

"You're sure feeling it, girl," Carson gasped. And he was right. Rose was feeling her orgasm so immensely that she thought she might die. Her teeth sank into the rock-hard shaft of his member and were nearly jostled loose by the throbbing of its ejaculation. His molten cum ran down her throat. Her juices drenched his mouth. She clamped her thighs hard around his face and she whimpered with ecstasy.

As Rose swallowed gulp after gulp of her own semen-tinged saliva, she felt a tingling sensation inside her sex. She wondered what it would be like to have a big black dick drilling into her pussy while another fucked her throat. The mere thought made her flinch with pleasure. Maybe before the night is over, she thought, I'll find out.

Funnily enough, Chloe's first thought upon seeing Rose was that now, she'd have to work really hard to show her date a good time.

12