Arianna's First Time!

Story Info
Ari visits a BDSM club for the first time.
1.6k words
4.35
27.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is entirely fictional! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it!

*****

She walked up to the door, ignoring the steadily increasing urge to turn around and just leave. A BDSM club? Was she crazy? She shook her head hard, trying to get rid of the thoughts. She had dreamt of this for a long time, so it was now or never. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Time to man up.

A short, dark haired man opened the door. He smiled, and she instantly felt her nervousness disappear. How strange. He just had a calming aura about him. He introduced himself as Ben and ushered her in, taking her coat. She blushed as she realised how skimpily dressed she was, and apprehension crept its way slowly back in to her mind. Ben realised instantly, and slowly, approvingly, gazed over her entire figure. 'You look amazing, Ari. Don't worry. Go in and have some fun. You'll be wearing much less before you know it!' he winked. The thought send a familiar rush of heat through her, and, gathering her courage, she walked through the main doors. And smack bang into a rock hard, muscular chest.

He looked down, startled at the unexpected collision, and saw the biggest brown eyes looking back up at him. Nervously. A newbie, that was for sure. 'Steady, sugar' he smiled, giving her the once over. A low cut lace-up black corset, and a matching frilly mini skirt so short that if she bent over... he pushed the thoughts away. He didn't even know what she was here for. She wasn't collared, but she could be meeting someone, and using someone elses sub without any approval was breaking one of the cardinal rules of the club. Well. He would just have to find out then, wouldn't he? 'are you waiting for someone, sugar?'

Asking her. He was asking her something. She shook her head, unable to to take her eyes off his face. His green eyes were intense, so focused on her, she had felt the rest of the room melt away when he looked at her. His jaw was square, hard set, a dark stubble just beginning to show. Manly. There was no other word that could describe him better. He smiled at her, and put his hand on the small of her back. She almost jumped, and he chuckled. 'first time, huh? Come on then, I'll show you around. I'm Master Dan, and you will address me as sir from now on. Questions are permitted until I say so. Do you have a safe word?' He asked. She nodded. She had thought of it on the way to the club.

'Clown', she answered.

He frowned at her.

'Clown, sir,' she said, realising her mistake.

'You will be punished for that. But later. Interesting choice, by the way. Never heard that one before. Any reason behind it?'

She shrugged, the thought of him bending her over his knee and spanking her bringing a flush to her cheeks. 'I don't really like clowns', she explained. 'So I just thought I could associate it to other things I don't like.'

He liked her straightforward manner. And her reaction to his mention of punishment was beautiful. He was looking forward to helping her decide what she did and didn't like. But first, the tour.

Her mouth dropped open as she took in her surroundings. The room was old fashioned, dimly lit, grand... and huge. At its heart was a circular, oak tabled bar, and a small dancefloor where people mingled. Everyone was dressed just like her, she realised, and felt a little more relaxed. To the left of the bar was a St Andrews cross, where a petite blonde was being flogged by a domme in red leather boots, with a dozen or so people watching on. She shivered with anticipation, feeling a dampness between her legs.

He followed her gaze to the St Andrews cross. Interesting. The little sub seemed to be turned on by a little pain...and perhaps by being watched? It was time to introduce her to some of the equipment, he decided. She'd been hanging around long enough.

She gasped as he turned her around, casually unlaced her corset and cupped her breasts. As his thumb rolled over her nipples, panic overcame her. She looked around desperately. There were so many people, and she was exposed for everyone to see, and..

'eyes on me, sub' he warned. 'or I'll strip you naked and tie you up, exposed for everyone to see and touch!'

She looked back at him, alarmed. He was grinning. 'Asshole!' she thought to herself. He had enjoyed her reaction to that.

His eyes shifted, and the grin disappeared. 'What was that thought?' He asked, the amusement gone from his face.

'Nothing, sir', she lied.

He raised his eyebrows. 'I think it's time for your first lesson, sub. You don't lie to me. And I don't appreciate my subs calling me names. Even if it's in their head.' His eyes lightened, and he picked her up and carried her over to a small bench in the far corner of the room. She looked at him questioningly, not daring to speak.

'It's a spanking bench, sugar. Since this is your first time, I'll go easy on you. Oh and by the way - this is an open-for-all area, so anyone can stop and watch us. And, with my permission, anyone can touch you.' Her eyes dilated as she realised how exposed she would be, and he cheeks flushed. HE smiled. What a gorgeous sub. 'Panties off!' He instructed. She hesitated. 'Now, sub!' He said forcefully, and she meekly took her panties off from underneath her skirt. He smiled, pleased, and took her corset off, absentmindedly playing with her nipples as a crowd began to gather. She felt the wetness between her legs grow, and she thought she would faint from anticipation and nervousness. She wanted him to take her, tie her up, use her, fuck her senseless... As if sensing her thoughts, he pinched her nipple hard. 'Little distracted, sub?' He laughed. 'I would ask what you were thinking, but I have a feeling I already know.'

He gently nudged her towards the leather bench. 'Kneel, and put your hands behind your back. Lace your fingers together.' He instructed. She did as she was told. He moved her ankles apart and secured them to the restraints on either end of the bench, and then lifted her miniskirt, leaving her ass and pussy exposed. She automatically tried to close her legs, only to realise she couldn't. A shiver of excitement coursed through her. He laughed, bent her over and secured her wrists to handcuffs on the other end of the bench. 'You're helpless now, aren't you, little sub? You can't move at all, and I can have my way with you,' he whispered, stroking her ass cheeks. 'I'm going to spank you ten times with a paddle', he said. 'You're going to count each one, and thank me. If you miss a number or forget to thank me, we will start again. There are a lot of people watching, sugar. You better not let me down. Will you be a good girl and get it right?' he asked softly. She nodded, her head swimming.

THWACK! The first strike took her by surprise, and she screamed. 'One! Thank you sir!!'

'Good girl', he said, slowly stroking her clit. He struck her 4 more times, and she managed to maintain count. 'You're so wet', he observed. 'It's a shame that no one else can feel it. I think that should change.' All of a sudden, she felt a tongue stroking at her clit, and a finger in her pussy. The sensations overcame her and she shuddered, so close to orgasm...only to feel it all stop. She moaned. Somewhere, her brain registered a crowd laughing. She didn't care. She wanted the tongue, the finger back, she needed to come...

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

The paddle came down on her hard, and the pain slowly intermingled with pleasure until she didn't know what she was feeling anymore. A sudden thought reminded her to count, and thank her master. He chuckled. 'Well saved, slave. I was about to start again. Remember, you can't come without my permission', he warned. He stroked her clit again, and she whimpered, desperate for release.

THWACK!

'Please, sir!!' She pleaded.

'Please what?' He asked. She felt the tongue return to her clit, and he pushed two fingers into her pussy, moving them in and out relentlessly.

'Please sir, please may I come!' She gasped.

THWACK! The last strike was the hardest, and he pinched down on her clit. 'Come for me now, sub!' he instructed, and her mind went blank as the explosions rocked through her body, her pussy jerking against his fingers, desperately pleading with him not to stop. He didn't. She screamed, letting the orgasm overcome her.

She came beautifully, he thought. She was like putty under his fingers. He undid her restraints as her body went limp, lifted her up onto his lap and covered her with a blanket as her orgasm faded. She snuggled close to his chest. Cute little sub, he thought.

She felt the soft blanket around her and opened her eyes slowly, the fog lifting, her brain slowly whirring back into action. He had made her orgasm in front of dozens of people, she thought incredulously. She had had a strange persons tongue on her pussy, and it had felt amazing. She snuggled closer to him.

What a way to start the evening. She couldn't wait to see what was coming next.