Arianna's Navel Play Ch. 02

Story Info
He is even more rough with his navel torture on her.
2.5k words
4.36
20.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is only for true navel lovers, if you don't understand this fetish then move on.

All of my characters are over 18 years of age.

*****

For the next six hours Arianna twisted and wiggled at her bindings. At first it seemed futile, the rope bit into her wrists and ankles every time she moved. But with enough perseverance she felt results in the past hour. They were loosening. She could feel extra space between her and the ties. Arianna wiggled more vigorously. Even though her hands and feet hurt she could taste victory.

Her body was weary from the position of laying on the slab. Her joints ached, they itched to be relaxed. Her back was cramped at being stretched for so long in the same pose. The back of her head had a knot where it couldn't relieve the pressure. She hadn't been able to sleep, not stark naked and in one position for hours, not to mention the imminent danger she was going to be in once that man came back. She had to escape.

Her hands popped free of the rope. Success. She slowly rose into a sitting position, the disks in her spine snapping and crackling. Arianna lightly massaged her wrists. There was a red ring around them. She rolled her head around and cracked her neck then she undid her ties on her feet. Once they were free and soothed by her hands she hopped off the platform. Her body crumpled to the floor. Her legs couldn't support her weight. They had gone to sleep. She took in a few breaths and adjusted her feet beneath her. She slowly rose up to her full height.

Arianna turned behind her and saw the large door. To the right of it was a large mirror. It looked like the kind that a police station would have; a two way mirror. Oh no, was someone watching her? Beneath the glass were a series of hooks and dangling from them were an assortment of other torture devices and some power tools. What the hell was this place? Were there others this man tortured? More poor navels he would play with and give pain to? She had to get out of there.

Arianna walked towards the door. Not that she expected it to be unlocked, but hey, she should try anyways. As she got close to it she heard a click from the other side of it and the knob began to turn. She panicked. He was back again! No doubt he would give her bellybutton a good lashing. She scurried to the opposite side of the room as the door swung open. There he was. The gorgeous, evil man to torture her sensitive hole. His large, hungry eyes ready to stare at her poor navel as he hurt her.

"Little bitch. You got out," he said taking a step into the room.

Arianna bolted around the platform to shoot past him in the open doorway. In her futile attempt he grabbed her roughly.

"No, no,no, I don't think so."

The man grabbed a hold of both of her wrists and with the other he emptied the contents of one hook. The weight of his body slammed her into the two way mirror. Arianna looked down at the hook. It wasn't a hanger at all, instead it was just a simple, long nail screwed into the wall. The thick nail head threatened to enter her navel. She struggled against the man. He took his free hand and secured her wrists better against the glass. A small noise escaped Arianna's throat. She saw his reflection in the mirror and her own. His eyes smoldered at her. He was very angry. The wicked grin that slowly spread across his face made her heart pound in her chest.

"I've got you now. All I need to do is this-," he pushed his weight in a shoving action and the nail head dove into Arianna's bellybutton. She gasped at the feeling. The nail was so deep inside of her bellybutton. He released the pressure on her back.

"Please, don't do this," she cried.

The man shoved his weight against her back and her navel swallowed up the nail. He pressed even more and it stabbed the base of her hole. He kept his body there and began to rock his hips against her. The nail head swirled deep inside of her hole, the pressure hitting the most sensitive areas. As he rocked her body in a circular motion the nail head stretched every corner of her bellybutton. It tugged at her in an almost pleasurable way. It had found its way between the two folds and it was swirling inside of its depths. Though it was painful the base of her hole quivered in arousal when it hit the right spot. He rocked his hips around and around making the nail swirl deeper into her. When he moved his body and positioned her navel at the correct angle the nail head shot waves of pleasure through her. She gasped every time it hit her.

He put enough pressure at certain times where it was extremely pleasurable to her. A small noise would escape her lips. Then he would thrust her at it more harshly and the nail head would stab at her base shooting pain through her body. A strangled note would cry out. The rhythm of his hips sent her into a whirlwind of ecstasy and agony. One minute Arianna thought she would moan when that nail hit the deepest part of her in an erotic way and then the next she wanted to cry at the torture when it seemed like it would pierce right through her.

The man took a step back from her. Arianna gulped in air. Finally, a time out. She looked down and saw that her belly hole was pink and raw. His tormenting had been vigorous. She heaved, drinking up the feeling of relief. Her navel was sensitive, she needed time to rest.

"No more, please, no more," she whispered.

The man drew his face close to her ear, his breath was warm on her neck.

"You are tempting when you are pleading," he replied. "But that won't save you."

He rammed his body against her which sent her navel plunging into the nail head.

"Ahhhh!!" Arianna screamed.

He withdrew from her and rammed his body again against her. The nail head assaulted her bellybutton.

"Ahhh!" she cried again.

He withdrew from her again and did the same thing. Every time the nail head dove deeper into her bellybutton. It stabbed into her core. Her navel screamed from the torment.

Then he picked up the pace, not even letting Arianna cry out in pain. He made the nail plunge into her hole deep and fast giving no time for much reaction from her. The nail tore into her bellybutton. The torture that was assailing her was too quick for her mind to even process. His hips literally humped her body in a series of sharp agonizing assault to her navel. Her hole quivered at every plunge. Her belly muscles contracted. She even tried to push her weight against him and suck in her abdomen. But it only made him drive her belly harder into the nail. She could hardly breath he moved so fast. Each thrust impaled her navel. When she suck in her belly the nail would bury even deeper inside of her hole. This would make her gasp.

The man watched her mouth gape open every time the nail plunged deeper into her bellybutton. He saw her eyebrows knit together making her face look like she was pleading for him to stop. Arianna could feel a hard lump between her ass cheeks. This prick was getting aroused. His eyes were so dark with lust she thought she would burst. His hips rocked uncontrollably against her. She felt like the nail would pierce through the base and her insides would spew out. The pain of the torture made her groan. She wanted him to stop, but if she spoke he would hurt her more. So she grew louder as he kept assaulting her. Her navel was so sore, so raw. She was surprised it wasn't bleeding by now. She needed another time out. She needed rest.

All of a sudden all of the movement stopped. She wasn't being impaled any longer and the hands on her wrists grew slack. She looked into the mirror and saw tears had been falling down her cheeks and her face was crumpled in pain. She looked over to the man and saw his eyes soften. He let her wrists go, but kept one hand on her arm. With the other he closed the door and locked it.

To Arianna's surprise the man knelt before her. His hands grasped her wide hips lightly. His thumbs made circular motions on her hip bones. He bent his head to her belly and nuzzled it with his nose. He dragged the tip along her abdomen and swirled it around her navel. He gave light kisses on her stomach. Arianna didn't know how to feel about this. Was this the calm before the storm? Would he make her feel good and the minute she makes a noise he would torture her again?

"Don't hold back your moans," he said in a deep voice. His tongue snapped out of his mouth and he drew it across her belly. He paused when he got to the entrance of her navel. His dark blue eyes looked up at her. She parted her lips in anticipation. "I won't hurt you now," he whispered and the tongue slid into her bellybutton.

"Ohhh," Arianna breathed. So sensitive her navel was at the moment that the hot, wet tongue that lapped at her felt amazing. He was so soft. His licks were so delicate, almost as if he were too scared to press harder. He took his time, slowly lapping at her navel then flicking it with the tip of his tongue. He slid it in and out slowly. Though her navel was raw, the sweet tantalizing sensation he was giving her was gratifying. She took hold of his hair in both hands and drew his face into her belly. He probed deeper into her hole and found the most sensitive spot. He flicked it in rapid motions. The feeling washed over her. He swirled his tongue inside of her hole, stretching it out. He tugged at her navel and he wiggled it in deep to find her most sensitive spot. The tip caressed the base of her bellybutton. The pleasure shot right to her core. The area between her thighs twitched. She could feel the bliss pool inside of her. She wanted him. She wanted him deep inside of her. Arianna's fingers raked his scalp and her voice cried out erotically.

The man took one hand and inserted his index finger in between her thighs, the depths hot and moist. Then he took his thumb and massaged her clit. Arianna tossed her head back and moaned. The man thrust his tongue into her navel more rapidly. The digit that was inside of her other hole pulsated and the thumb on her pressed harder. They took turns, the finger and the tongue. When one went in the other slid out and when the first went out the second plunged in. Arianna's knees were week. She thought she would crumple to the floor from the pleasure. She tightened her grip on his hair. She wanted more. She wanted him to make her cum. She was ready, she could feel how wet she was. The way his tongue pressed into her navel was arousing. They way his finger worked inside of her womanhood added to the bliss. And who could forget that wondrous thumb that swirled around her clit? All three amounted to a wonderful orgasm that was ready to explode.

Arianna's head swam in the haze of pleasure. She rocked her hips to his rhythm. She pressed his face deeper into her belly. The voice that spilled out of her throat grew louder. She could feel the orgasm coming to a head. It built inside of her, the moment was rising. Like hot lava ready to explode from the mountain top her gratification was almost there, she could taste it.

The man plunged his tongue in and out of her bellybutton more rapidly now. He could sense that she was ready to blow. He thrust his finger deeper into her and pressed his thumb harder on her sex. The pleasure rose and rose inside of her. She was so close now. All she needed was a little more and that would send her over the edge. She needed him to lick her more aggressively and thrust his finger more vigorously. And he did. His tongue stabbed at her navel, his finger fucked her pussy and his thumb pressed all the way against her clitoris.

Arianna went silent for a few moments and then she cried out. Her orgasm erupted. It rocked her whole body. The ecstasy swept from her core and up her insides. Her mouth was wide open, her hands were wrapped in his hair, the pleasure shook her body. She was bathed in the glory of the orgasm. Waves crashed into her like hundreds of little electrical shocks. Her skin rose in gooseflesh and her breaths were shallow. The feeling pulsed inside of her like the tide. She slowly relaxed her fingers and her muscles slowly loosened.

The man got to his feet.

"You will sleep well now," he whispered. "I'll get you some things so that you may rest. We have a big day tomorrow."

Arianna heard him leave the room, the door singing in protest.

When he left her knees gave way and she slumped to the floor. The orgasm was still fresh in her body. She was completely relaxed. Why had he done that? She thought he wanted to torture her, not pleasure her. Arianna was so confused by her captor. It made her wonder why she was even here.

What did it mean when he said tomorrow would be a big day? More torture to come? Would she have to endure more of his satisfaction? What a twisted son of a bitch. She felt this would be an abusive relationship. One minute he was hurting her and the next seducing her. She hoped he wouldn't go too far again. Her bellybutton still tinged in pain, even after his licking. She looked down and saw her red navel. It throbbed.

She took her finger and swirled it in her hole. She winced at the pain. She withdrew her finger and inserted it into her sex hole. She was so wet. The creamy liquid was sticky when she took her finger out.

At least she orgasmed. That was a start. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all.