Arian's Pool Ch. 02

Story Info
She meets Mike and learns what making love should be like.
12k words
4.83
28.9k
26

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This starts from the last one, lot more sex in this part.

*****

She's naked in her pool and doesn't know he's there...

I pulled myself across the pool with a lazy backstroke, to reach the bit where the gap in the trees bathed it in glorious sunshine and I swam on my back my eyes closed feeling the heat of the July sun on my body, putting off my Jacuzzi. I let this go on for about three minutes and rolled over to do the same for my back, ready to prop my elbows on the shingle beach.

In rolling over I looked straight into the face of a man lying on his front, his head resting on his hands and a long blade of grass in his mouth.

I spluttered and cried out and splashed about in shock. This made my observer get up on to his knees, bare chested in his concern, but I managed to get my breath and settle myself back into treading water.

"Are you OK?" he shouted across to me.

"OK?" I cried out, backing away from him and to where my rucksack was waiting. I held nothing but a very good coffee making kit and a foil blanket, nothing I could cover my tanned naked body with. "OK!? Just how long have you been spying on me?" I reached part of the water that was deep enough for me to sit on the pebbled bed and still keep my naked body under the water; I folded my arms over my full boobs in part defence, but mostly indignation.

"Spying?" he said coolly and lying back down again, "Spying? I hardly call it spying, you wander through the wonders of the Welsh woodland naked and I'm accused of spying? Not fair Miss..." he paused.

"What? You want to know my name now?"

"Didn't think it would hurt," he said, and put his grass stalk back in his mouth again.

"Might I ask your name?"

"Mike," he said with a smile in a very clear and cultured voice, "Mike Clarke. I'd offer you my hand but... well..."

"Maggie," I said, then coming to myself, "Maggie Wagner." I pointed across to the bank, "And this is Benny, my Labrador."

"Yes, we've met." He said.

"You've what?"

"We've met; on Wednesday when you came over last time. You were resting on the bank over there and he came over and introduced himself." I looked over at my so-called black coated furry protector lying on one side, his long pink tongue lolling gently in the late summer sunshine.

"We both know I wasn't resting Mr Clarke," I said.

"Don't be mad at him," said Mike, "he, like me, knows a good thing when he sees it."

"Whether you like it or not, you were spying on me naked and watching me masturbate."

"This is my fault?"

"Couldn't you have told me you were there and save me all this embarrassment?"

"Sorry, but on Wednesday your boy came and woke me up, I only caught the end of your performance. Besides, how exactly do you approach a beautiful naked woman wearing nothing but a rucksack and a smile? Believe me, when you started to masturbate it only just about made things more difficult for me." He smiled at me, in a nice way, "I must confess when you turned up yesterday and today I was rather pleased and I can only apologise for not alerting you."

"I should think so," I said hotly, "I..."

"But in my defence Miss Wagner, you hardly let the world know you were going to walk naked in my woods and wank in my pool."

This threw me and added to my indignation,

"Your woods?" I snapped, "YOUR pool? I hardly think..."

"Miss Wagner," he grinned, "I assume you are a Miss - partly from your bare ring finger but mostly because you are walking on your own in my woods and wanking, when any man with any soul or intelligence wouldn't let a gorgeous woman like you out of his sight when you are as horny as this."

I blushed, and dropped my eyes down, and saw the cleavage my large bosom was creating under my pressure. He sat cross legged, resting his elbows on his knees. I could now see he was wearing blue denim cut-offs.

"Again with 'your' woods Mr Clarke," I said, not scared but intrigued by this strange but rather handsome man that had, by his own admission, watched me in some of my most intimate private moments and had done no more than watch, and obviously admire.

"My woods Miss Wagner," he stood straight up from his crossed legs and I could finally see his fine torso and well-proportioned and muscled legs. He walked across to what looked like a pile of brush but was actually a shelter he'd built for himself like in some of the prepper films I'd seen. He reached inside and pulled out a few pieces of laminated A4 paper, and checking them headed around to the edge of the pool I was sat on.

Benny rolled over and watched what was going on with interest.

"Here," he said, handing me the document and making no bones that he was looking at my nakedness in the clear water and side boob exposed when I reached my arm out. "Please Miss Wagner I promise you, you have nothing to fear from me and absolutely nothing I haven't seen - three times in fact. Here," he said, "this will make it fair..." he tucked his thumbs into the waist band of his cut offs and undid the button and in a single movement pushed them down past his knees and stepped out of them, catching them with a toe and flipping them back up into his hand. Benny was most impressed with that. "There," he said, "both naked."

He grinned and walked back to where he had been sat before and folded his legs again. I saw that his cock had started to harden and he made no excuses for it, and he saw me looking.

"Sat adjacent to a beautifully tanned, curvaceous and amazingly sexy woman, I'd have to be made of stone not to get an erection." He said.

"I suppose that is a compliment." I said taking time to look at the paper he'd just handed me.

"Oh very definitely." He stayed sat cross legged, his penis getting harder, and larger by the second and it was extremely impressive and by far the biggest I'd ever seen - in the flesh so to speak. I looked at the sheet of A4 - it was a copy of the land registry and title deeds with a small map of the land we were on, and I recognised it the border of my land West of my paddock.

"It seems I'm in your debt Mr Clarke," I said, "I thought this was just woodland."

"And so it is Miss... I'm sorry seeing as we are both sat here naked and I'm mates with your dog, can I call you Maggie?"

"I suppose," I said. I realised that I had had dropped my arms and my breasts were now fully visible to him, "You gave me this on purpose didn't you. So you could see my tits I mean."

"Not at all, I gave you that paper so you could realise that I have slightly more right to be here than you do. The fact that as soon as you started looking at my cock you forgot everything else and relaxed." He smiled, "and don't forget I've been looking at your tits on three separate occasions, and they are quite splendid, probably the nicest I've ever seen."

I decided to call his bluff and sat up so they came out of the water, and I cupped my hands under them so the extended nipples were all but pointing at him.

"Perfect, like I said."

"Thank you," I grinned back at him.

"Would you like a cup of coffee Maggie?" he said.

"Yes," I said. I'd been waiting for an excuse and this was it. I stood up, "let me get it."

He stared at my dark bush and then to my arse as I turned to step out of the water. I took the two steps towards my rucksack and bent down, knowing that my arse and pussy would be on display to him and I took my time setting up my cooker. I sat crossed legged and with water from the pool filled the metal mug and set it on the stand and it started to boil quite quickly. He appeared next to me with a plastic cup and I looked up at him, his fully erect cock standing proudly and inches from my face. He noticed and twisted his waist away from me with an apologetic grin.

"Sorry Maggie, it has a mind of its own." He looked down at his cock in some amusement, even some surprise.

What he couldn't know was that my pussy was tingling and was started to swell and flush. I was desperate to put my hand down there and feel just how wet it was. I made coffee, pouring the boiling water into the two plastic mugs. Mike sat next to me and we sipped from them.

"So why did you decide to buy a woodland in Wales?" I said with a grin.

"Easy," he said, "I had a desire to watch beautiful brunette naked wood nymphs masturbating." He grinned, I grinned back.

"And..."

"And, I was left some money and couldn't think of a way to spend it. I had that masculine thing that men of my age get and wanted a place in the country and of course I couldn't find anything I really wanted, until I saw this place. I felt simply that I didn't want a big country house, I just wanted some nature... so I bought this. I bought it over the winter and started coming here three months back, and have been working my way around it ever since. It's strange, I found the stream and used it to get water and guessed there would be pond or pool and was looking for one for weeks, then all of a sudden, when I was guessing there wasn't one suddenly I turned a corner and here it was." He sipped his coffee and looked at me and grinned. "I set up camp and fell asleep and then caught a glimpse of you walking away, must have been about ten days ago now, but that's all it was - just a glimpse. I still didn't believe that you were real. I set up camp here and stayed that night but had to go back to London the next day. I had a big operation on."

"Operation?" I said within interest, "Policeman?"

"Nothing as cool as that," he said with a smile, "I'm a surgeon, St Barts; all of this," he waved a hand around us, "this is my total escapism. The estate agent said that I could harvest the timber, plant more, grow more. But I just want to chill out, put up a tent, build a shelter, camp out and do nature.

Of course the best nature I saw was a beautiful naked woman walking away from the pool like some Celtic Goddess from a fable. I couldn't believe my eyes." He grinned, I took another quick look at that hard cock getting harder for me,

"I read 'Mabinogion' during my A levels and thought I must have dreamed you; then I came back for a week, and much as I tried to deny myself I came here and built my shelter over there, just to see if my 'Creirwy' would come back.

After a swim and a spa, then lunch I nodded off and the next thing I knew young Benny was licking my face, and as I came around, there you were, my Welsh woodland sprite, naked and gorgeous and masturbating yourself to a great climax." He sipped from his mug again and looked down, "I will confess that I had a wank after you left."

I fought hard not to but I grinned, not in any kind of humorous way but more in delight at how this complete stranger had offered up part of himself to me.

"What about the next day?"

"I was amazed when you came back and I watched you again. I was going to move on today but I just had this feeling you'd be back, and today I couldn't resist watching you again. Sorry."

"Don't be," I said, "It's this place. I came here for the first time back in the spring and the second I got in the water I just needed to... to do... sex. I can't put it clearer than that, you know?"

"Yes," he said, "yes I absolutely do know. It's like this pool, the spring and the thermal, it's like it shouts out nature and new life, can't quantify it more than that. I mean, just look at us."

I felt my face burn. "Would... would you like to watch me again?"

"Yes," he said, "I'd like that very much."

I finished my coffee and he finished his, then I lay back and placed my hand over my crotch and squeezed. At last I could feel the heat from my pussy and the amazing wetness our discussions had caused and I stroked down my labia with my damp fingers. Such was my wetness and readiness for what was to come next that my middle finger hit my clit and I shuddered.

"Christ," said Mike, "you are ready for it aren't you."

"Yes," my voice trembled, "I'm gonna come, I've been feeling it ever since I got here." I strummed harder, feeling that my climax was near. I knew nothing about this man, other than he was tall, dark, very handsome, a surgeon from London and with a very large penis that owned the woods that I wanked in. Besides this, I took a deep breath, "You do it too," I said, "let's come together."

"Oh yeah," he said with a big grin and sat across from me.

He pulled his foreskin back and forth and I watched with excitement as his purple helmet appeared and disappeared.

"Come for me Mike," I said, "My turn to watch you." While I'd lived with my Ex for ten years we had rarely done anything like this and I was incredibly turned on now.

"Shit!" he gasped and his semen shot out from his cock like a gun and such was the power the first and second jets landed hotly in a line from my rights breast, down my abdomen and thighs, the third splashed across my hand strumming my pussy and I came with him. My orgasm was a hugely powerful one, and my hips pumped the air beyond my control as my cervix went into spasm. He just seemed to shoot out burst after burst, I'd never seen that much with Jonathan.

We both slumped back in a kind of giggly satisfied haze, and I felt his thick come with my fingers. I hadn't known this man for more than ten minutes and I had his come across me.

"I think we were both ready for that," he said smiling, "don't worry Maggie, as far as I'm concerned you can come to my woods and my pool anytime you want."

I grinned,

"Thank you, I will do just that, "another coffee?"

He smiled back, this was going to be interesting.

We swam and I washed his semen off of me. We made coffee in the nude and drank it, watching Benny splash around in the pool a few times more.

He took his clothes and his rucksack and we walked slowly back to my house, and I was getting quite excited about what might come next. We chatted about Benny, my route to the pool before we reached the log where my clothes were hidden and we both dressed.

"Shit," he said with a rude sigh, "you look hot in clothes!" I twirled and he glared at my arse in my tight jeans, the only tight ones I had and that I'd happened to put on that day.

We got closer to civilisation and there was a series of bleeps from his bag.

"Shit!" he said.

"What's up?" I asked slightly concerned.

"Work phone text message," he said, "I get the funniest feeling that I'll have someone waiting to hear from me." He took out his phone, "Bugger," he said, "I have to get back to Barts, there's a bladder resection with my name on it for early tomorrow."

I pouted to him,

"When will you be back?" I asked hopefully, "I've promised you dinner."

"Not for a while," he said looking genuinely disappointed. He looked back at his phone, "It's an old patient of mine. I thought she was recovering, but she's started to pass blood again." He smiled, "It's my speciality," he said, "Consultant Urologist."

"Oooooh," I said with a grin.

"Piss Doctor," he said, "Don't be impressed; my youngest brother is an officer in the Royal Marines, his term."

I giggled; Mike was extremely charming.

"I'll get you a coffee before you head back?"

"I'd love one Maggie but I'll been stopping on the way back," his phone beeped again, "and I think I'm wanted in an emergency. I'll head back to my car."

"Maybe next time?"

"Definitely next time," he said, turned back into the darkening woods and kissed my cheek. That was our first physical contact.

"Call me when you're back in town." I said.

"What's your number?" he said.

I confessed that I didn't know. My last mobile was part of a contract that was my Ex's and I'd bought a new one and didn't know the number, after all I never called it!

"I'll meet you in the woods at the pool Maggie," he smiled, "trust me."

He kissed my cheek again, turned into the encroaching darkness giving me a final wave and he was gone. I stepped up to my back door and unlocked it, stepping in with Benny trotting in behind me. I put my rucksack down by the back door, where I normally left it, reaching into the cupboard to take another handful of the coffee sachets I'd grown so fond of.

Reaching up I felt my nipples brush against the lace in my bra and smiling I cupped one of my breasts and leaned back against the worktop smiling in my memory of my orgasm that day. Suddenly I thought to my actions of that afternoon and my mouth fell open in shock. What the fuck had I done?

I'd stripped naked, and sat next to a man and masturbated, while he masturbated next to me and shot his semen over me from my tits to my hand strumming my pussy. We then walked through the forest naked and we kissed. What the fuck?

If I'd been in London in Kensington Park or on the beach somewhere I wouldn't have even joined in the conversation. Wanking in the woods with a man I'd known for half an hour and shared a coffee with, strange. I knew he was very hot looking and that he liked watching me naked, especially when I masturbated. He'd shot his come across me and I knew nothing about him other than his name, job and employer. I slept very well mind you.

I didn't go to the woods for a few days but the

following Friday I did, walking across and undertaking my usual routine and arriving at a pace, naked, looking across to where his shelter was.

"Find Mike!" I said to Benny and encouraged him to run across the clearing. The shelter was empty but there was still his plastic cup, his sleeping bag and mat still rolled in the plastic dry sack. I guessed that he'd left it from the three days ago.

I broke out my pocket rocket, filled my metal mug with the wonderful cold spring water, made me some coffee, enjoying the lunchtime heat on my bare skin. I swam and Benny jumped in after me, and I just had the biggest hankering to masturbate, not having done such a thing since I'd wanked with Mike. I slid across to my hot spa seat and surrounded by steam started to play with myself. I rested my head on the stone and for once floated on my back, slipping a hand down to my pussy and started to masturbate. I kept looking up just in case someone... no, not someone, him; Mike, my wanking buddy.

I struggled to concentrate and didn't rip into my usual orgasm. I closed my eyes, and thought back to that moment when I'd felt that wet heat of his semen splash across me, and then I was thinking about his huge cock. I thought about that huge cock, I thought about what that huge cock would feel like pushing through my now soaking wet labia; two or three hard thrusts to generate the necessary lubrication from me, then a slow, leisurely thrusting in and out, in and out, pounding into my swollen flesh, our pubic hair meshing in a damp squishy goo, me pushing down to bring my clit into alignment with the shaft of his long, strong thrusting...

Holy shit!! I howled through my orgasm and for the first time I opened my eyes to look up into the confused looking puppy face of Benny, puzzled at what kind of pain, stress or danger had caused his human to cry out like that.

I slowly came down and with my non-pussy hand that had ten seconds before been squeezing and mauling my big tits and dragging on my nipples stroked his concerned face and I smiled at him. He wagged his tail, happy that I was happy and went back to his favourite tree and settled back to sleep again.

I dragged myself from the water to slump on my grass patch next to Benny and closed my eyes, happy that I wouldn't drown if I went to sleep now. I slept.

I woke some ten minutes later and saw that Mike still hadn't shown. I reached into my rucksack and took out a pair of tiny apple green string panties and pushed the crotch against my still soaking cunt and spread my juices across them in a shiny white trail. With a smile, I stood and padded across the clearing to Mike's shelter and hung the panties, with my scent marking on them, in the entrance.

Just a little message to Mike in case he'd forgotten what we'd gotten up to four days before. I made a final coffee and sat in the quiet, enjoying the peace and stillness that this place offered in abundance. I sipped my coffee and cupped my pussy gently squeezing again, feeling a shudder. I rolled my hands across my breasts and squeezed them in the same gentle manner. Something told me that he'd be back today, I couldn't tell why I thought he would, and but I knew it would be today.