Aria's Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least that was what she thought it was, then Aria's understanding of ecstasy was redefined as she experienced her first anally induced orgasm. An orgasm which put everything else she had ever experienced to shame, which was saying a lot considering how hard Spencer had made her cum previously as they explored each other's bodies.

It was kind of like a car salesman continuing to talk after his customer already agreed to buy an expensive sports car. Aria's body screaming at her that she was an anal slut and should be doing this all the time, and she just couldn't agree loudly enough.

Briefly she worried that as amazing as this was Spencer wouldn't be enough for her and that the only way she could have ever know this type of satisfaction again was to join the army and then let everyone in it relentlessly fuck her ass. Then an extra hard climax made it impossible for Aria to think coherently, and all she could do was scream and cum.

There was something else that she was doing, although Spencer wasn't sure Aria was aware of it. Namely slam herself back against Spencer's thrusts, Aria having abandoned spreading her cheeks sometime after Spencer increased the pace in favour of pushing herself up onto all fours and then thrusting back in time with each thrust and thus making the butt pounding even harder.

Not that Spencer really minded. After all it was Aria's pleasure which really mattered here, and it was so fucking sexy to see her girlfriend so consumed by her anal lust. But the tiny girl was surprisingly strong and almost knocked the bigger girl off balance.

However Spencer refused to let that happen. She refused to be denied the joy of fucking Aria Montgomery's perfect ass. In fact, Spencer refused to be denied Aria's ass ever again.

Which was a little rapey, but Spencer didn't think it would come to that, given how Aria's cum was literally squirting out of her and, at least as far as she knew, neither of them had lain a finger on Aria's pussy. And again, Aria was frantically thrusting back against her while screaming with pure joy.

Still, just to make sure, Spencer did everything in her power to make sure that Aria came as hard and as frequently as possible.

Which was both extremely easy and extremely difficult, because Spencer put pretty much every ounce of energy she had into giving Aria the most brutal rectum wrecking she was able to dish out, but doing that obviously took a lot out of her, and even with her being the most athletic of her friends, minus Emily, it wasn't long before she felt overwhelmingly exhausted.

Then there was the fact that she was desperately trying to hold back her own orgasm because Spencer was afraid it would at best distract her, and at worst cause her to stop completely, which was an unbearable thought right now.

Ironically when she couldn't hold back any more, and the constant bashing of the other end of the dildo against her clit and the sheer perverted joy of taking Aria's anal virginity caught up with her and caused her to cum, it actually made her butt fuck Aria even harder than before.

Of course there was a downside, namely that as fun as it was to become mindless animals intent on destroying Aria's ass hole it took every ounce of energy the brunette had to keep that going for a few glorious minutes before they both collapsed down onto the bed sheets in an exhausted heap.

They then lay there for a few long minutes desperately trying to get their breath back before Spencer rolled over onto her back, yanking the dildo out of Aria's ass in the process with a obscene sound and groaned, "God, that was amazing!"

Aria tried to agree, but all she could do was groan into the bed sheets. Then after who knows how long of laying there she got off the bed and somehow stumbled on legs which felt like they were made of jelly over to her full length mirror.

She then turned her back to it, reached round, spread her cheeks and then looked over her shoulder before gasping loudly. Her ass hole had still felt stretched open, and now horribly empty, but she had no idea just how obscenely gaped it would be.

Fuck, she could even look inside her own rectum! Why was that so hot? God, she was such a slut. Luckily from the expression on her girlfriend's face it looked like she wasn't the only one who found perverted pleasure in this.

"Wow Spence, look at my butt hole! It's totally wrecked!" Aria said as she turned around and shamelessly showed Spencer her handiwork.

"Sorry." Spencer mumbled, unable to take her eyes off Aria's gaping ass hole.

"Don't be. I love it." Aria grinned, giving Spencer a few more seconds to admire her gape before turning around and crawling onto the bed and up the other brunette's body, "It's so dirty. It makes me feel like such a anal slut. And now I want to do something even more dirty."

"Wha, what?" Spencer asked, her eyes going wide as Aria continued grinning while lowering her head, "What are you doing! Oh fuck, that's so nasty! That's so dirty. Oh don't stop, suck it Aria! Suck your slutty little ass off my dick!"

This had been always been part of Aria's little obsession, but it was the one part of her fantasy she thought she'd never do. After all, ass to mouth might be hot in fantasy land, but in reality surely it would be super gross, right? Wrong. Aria had been so very, very wrong.

Instead of tasting foul her own ass cream tasted like the sweetest candy she'd ever had, Aria moaning loudly the second her lips wrapped around the head of the dildo and her eyelids fluttered. She then closed her eyes and shamelessly sucked every drop of her butt juice off the head of the cock before beginning to work her mouth downwards.

Quickly Aria learned the sweetest butt candy came from the top, or closest to it. Or another words the deeper the dildo had gone into her rectum the tastier it was to her, yet another sign that she was a perverted anal slut who was born to be an ATM loving bottom. She further prove that by giving Spencer's dick a long drawn-out blow job, her previous tiredness forgotten as she bobbed her head up and down on the shaft, eventually sliding inch after inch down her throat.

Before when she practised sucking Spencer's strap-on she'd never been able to deep throat the entire length, but with the added incentive she not only finally achieved that goal but was able to leave the dildo stuffing her windpipe for a few long seconds as she frantically sucked. She choked and gagged violently, but that was a small price to pay for sucking up all of her ass cream.

Aria then continued the BJ, partly to make extra sure she got every drop of her anal juice, but mostly because it had never been more important to please Spencer.

Oh yes, Aria wanted to keep her top happy so she would ass fuck her again. And again, and again, and again, Aria now desperately wanting to devote her life to her new addiction and become the world's biggest butt slut.

Ideally she would become Spencer's butt slut, but if Spencer couldn't satisfy her anal needs it would be a deal-breaker, and she would have to go somewhere else for her fix. Luckily from just the look in Spencer's eyes right now it didn't seem like it would come to that.

Plus when the blow job was finally over Spencer pulled her up into a passionate kiss, regardless of the fact that Aria's lips, mouth and tongue must have tasted like ass.

"New rule." Spencer said when the kiss was finally broke in, adding cheekily, "You're not allowed to go a single day without at least one ass fucking."

"One?" Aria looked disappointed, which wasn't really something she had to fake, "I was thinking at least three."

12