Ariel Serves

Story Info
Serving two increases the fun.
2.5k words
4.28
23k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stomach began to stir as I drew closer to the house. What will he have in store for me this time? What delights – and fears – will I experience? Will he be in the mood for sweet, slow sex – or for raw, powerful rape? I hoped it would be rape.

Knocking on the door, I felt my pussy grow wet. Every time I visited Master Dave, I had a good time. Of course, his pleasure always came first and I never shirked my duty to him. Knowing that always made my own pleasure that much better!

“Come in. Do you want something to drink?”

“Yes, please. I’d like just plain water, please.”

The beginning of our time together always made me a bit nervous. Master Dave was simply “Dave” at these times. He was relaxed and we would chat a bit. At some point, though, I would see him change. His easy manner would shift and his shoulders would straighten a bit. The features on his face became slightly harder, his eyes more intense.

As soon as I saw the change, I slipped off the bar stool, stripped off all my clothing, and kneeled down at his feet, knees spread as wide as I could get them, hands on my thighs, palms up, eyes closed and head tilted back as far as I could. This very vulnerable position left my body open for his use – and abuse, if he chose. On this day, he chose to place a blindfold on my eyes and ear plugs in my ears. I began to tremble, knowing that I had much to fear from Master Dave. However, at the same time, I knew he would NEVER do anything that was outside the limits we’d agreed upon. Then again, the limits we’d agreed upon were pretty broad!

I flinched as Master Dave pinched my nipples, lifting them and pulling them as hard as he could. I did my best to maintain my position, despite my body’s natural desire to protect itself. I bit my teeth together hard and breathed through the pain. I knew Master Dave was testing my pain tolerance for that day. As all wise Masters, he knows that slaves go through ups and downs and he wanted to be certain what I could handle.

Part of me started wishing that my tolerance was lower, so that he would take it easy on me. The bigger part of my mind, though, was thrilled with the idea of Master Dave being able to do whatever he wanted to me, without having to worry about me “wimping out.”

For what seemed like 20 minutes, I sat there motionless – unable to hear or see anything. A few times, I felt something brush against me and I jumped, startled by the sudden touch. Just as I was beginning to relax my position – allowing my back to bow just the slightest bit – I felt the riding crop land across my shoulders.

The shock propelled me forward and my hands hit the floor just moments before my face. Choking, trying to catch my breath, I quickly hoisted myself back into position, knowing that I would be punished later for breaking position. Tears began to fill my eyes as I realized that Master Dave was totally in control and that I had willingly turned over my body – and my will – to him and whatever he chose to do.

Three more strikes of the riding crop hit my back before the tears began to fall down my cheeks. It wasn’t so much the pain – which was considerable – as feeling so helpless and vulnerable. Being tied at least gave me the illusion that I was not able to change the situation. However, having to hold myself still for this type of punishment was even worse. I knew that I could stand up and walk out at any moment. And I also knew that I CHOSE to stay and turn over myself to Master Dave. It was humiliating – and it was honest.

I felt fingers on my ears and hear Master Dave whisper in my ear, “Lie down.”

I spread myself out as wide as possible in the X position. I felt Master Dave place small candles on the backs of my hands, 3 on my back, one on each of my thighs. Experience told me that I would have to be VERY careful not to flinch, or the candle wax would spill on me – and it would be HOT! And, worst of all, Master Dave would be displeased if I were to get wax on his hardwood floors.

WHAP…..WHAP……WHAP. The flogger landed 3 times on my ass, causing me to flinch, but not enough to spill the wax. I then felt the strands of the flogger trailing over my body. WHAP went the flogger on my right ankle and foot. I jumped and spilled some wax on my back.

“Ow,” I whispered softly before I could stop myself. I cringed at my carelessness and hoped Master Dave hadn’t heard me.

“That’s two,” he said. Darn! He had heard me!

Master Dave walked away, leaving me there to feel the bottoms of the candles growing warmer on my skin. The backs of my thighs were really starting to burn and I was considering how much I could take before using my safe word.

I moved my legs slightly to help alleviate the pain. No help. I held perfectly still again as Master Dave came nearer. I exhaled with relief when he lifted off the candles from my thighs, then removed the candles from my hands and back. I hadn’t realized how hot they were until I felt the cool air in the room take their place. Grabbing a handful of my hair, Master Dave pulled me to my feet. Without speaking, he shoved me forward. I stumbled a few steps with my arms out in front of me.

“Position!” Master Dave snapped.

I quickly spread my legs, straightened my shoulders to press my breasts forward, put my hands behind my back and grabbed my forearms to keep my arms in place. I was shoved again and barely managed to keep from moving my arms. Being shoved across a room while blindfolded and not even being able to use my hands to catch myself left me feeling vulnerable and inelegant. I was worried that I’d fall over one of Master Dave’s toys or stumble into a wall.

Master Dave shoved me several times before he shoved downward on my shoulders. I quickly assumed a kneeling position, keeping my arms behind me, as I hadn’t been told to change their position. I felt Master Dave’s hands in my hair, positioning my head. Suddenly, my slightly open mouth was invaded by a cock.

Wait a minute! I thought. If Master Dave is behind me positioning my head, WHOSE DICK IS THIS! A slight sound managed to escape my mouth before I was gagged by the dick being thrust down my throat. Being a well-trained submissive, I kept my hands behind my back and opened my mouth wide to take in this dick. I felt Master Dave’s hands leave my head and wanted desperately to ask him what was going on!

I did my best to keep my teeth away from the rapidly-thrusting dick. I knew Master Dave would be furious if I hurt this guy – whoever he was! Just as I was getting into the rhythm, the dick was pulled from my mouth and I felt a hand grab my hair and hold my head still. I still held my mouth open and was not surprised when I felt cum being splashed on me, while the man in front of me grunted extensively.

The hand left my hair and the man moved away. I heard Master Dave and this other guy talking. I sat still, my head in the same awkward position, my mouth still open, as I’d not been given permission to move. I felt the cum dripping on my face and realized the man must have cum quite a bit.

“My floors aren’t a repository for the cum you refuse to eat, slut. I’d suggest you do something before I do something to you.” Master Dave’s calm words had the same effect as ice water would have. I leaned forward so quickly that I lost my balance and splayed face down on the floor. My face turned beet-red with embarrassment as I righted myself and began to search the floor for cum. With my hands behind me and my eyes covered, it was a nearly impossible task. I finally gave up trying to smell the cum and simply began licking the floor, hoping I’d find what I was supposed to clean up. The biggest problem I had, of course, is that the cum that had been on my face was now on the floor as well. Since I’d floundered around, a bit before righting myself, the search area could be quite large!

After a few minutes, I realized that my jaws were aching from all the stretching my tongue was doing. I pulled my tongue in and just breathed for a few minutes.

“Done?” Master Dave asked. I was perplexed and didn’t know how to answer the question. If all the cum was up, then I could answer yes and not get in trouble. However, if there was even one drop left, I’d better say no. But my tongue was hurting, so I wanted to say yes. But I didn’t want to get in trouble, so I should say no.

“Um…” was my sparkling response.

“1….2….3…” Master Dave said.

“No!” I said quickly and again began to lick the floor.

“You were right, Dave. She’s a whore. I think she’d fuck anything you stuck in her mouth. And look at her licking the floor. What a slut!”

I flushed with humiliation and felt tears prick my eyes. I felt fingers touching my cunt, sampling the wetness there.

“Look at this,” Master Dave laughed. “She loves it!”

The two guys watched me and laughed at me. The strong part of my personality wanted to stand up and tell them to fuck off. However, the submissive part of me was enjoying the humiliation, loving every second of their abuse of me. I also knew that I could leave at any second. And the fact that I was still licking the floor told me exactly what my heart wanted!

Master Dave grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed my face into his crotch. I used my teeth to undo the button on his jeans, struggling for several minutes while the guys chatted about football teams. I then attempted to pull down his zipper, but couldn’t quite accomplish this task.

“That’s number 4,” Master Dave said as he unzipped his pants. I was embarrassed that I couldn’t complete this simple task that most subs could do without thinking. I knew that Master Dave would have to pay me back double on that one, since I’d showed my lack of ability in front of his friend.

I was able to get Master Dave’s dick out without hurting him and began to eagerly suck him. I almost forgot that the other guy was there until I felt his hands on my ass, lifting it up for his inspection. Of course, I kept my mouth on Master Dave’s dick, and raised my ass as high into the air as I could with my limited mobility.

“Damn! Her ass is cute. That little hole is just begging for something to get inside it. Look how she sucks me in when I put my finger there.” I flushed, knowing the truth of his words. My body eagerly sucked on anything put near any of my holes. As Master Dave was fully aware, I am a slut and always will be.

“Fuck her. Watch how much that little asshole stretches.”

I waited for Master Dave to tell the other man where to find lube, yet the words never came. Instead, I heard him putting on a rubber, then felt his dick go into my pussy. I was surprised, as he’d said he wanted my ass. It became clear, though, as he pulled out and began to enter my asshole.

“Had to get it wet first. This is gonna be good!”

I felt my asshole stretch, absorbing this dick and surrounding it. At this point, I was so horny, I had to fight to hold back my orgasm. Damn it! I thought. Master Dave knows that I always cum when he fucks my ass! He’s testing me to see how long I can hold back. Shit! This is hard!

I felt Master Dave’s dick in my mouth become rock hard as it always does just before he cums. I also felt the other guy’s dick in my ass, hitting my G-spot with every thrust. I was in heaven! Now, if I could only cum…..

Before that thought could complete itself, Master Dave started spurting in my mouth. I made sure to capture every drop and licked his dick clean. I also gave his balls a good cleaning, just in case. By this time, the other guy was grunting pretty hard and I knew he was close to cumming.

“Master Dave?” I queried in a small voice. “May I speak?”

“No,” he said calmly, with no apparent emotion. Darn it! That meant I wouldn’t be allowed to ask for permission to have an orgasm. And I knew I couldn’t cum without permission. My body was practically groaning from the effort of holding back. To make it worse, Master Dave started pinching my nipples between his fingers, pulling on my breasts as if he were playing.

I gritted my teeth and strained to hold myself back as the other guy grabbed my hips and thrust even harder. I was afraid my asshole would split, but finally he came and collapsed onto my back. It was difficult for me to remain steady, as I was still in the awkward position of having my head in Master Dave’s lap and my ass in the air.

The other guy got up and Master Dave pushed me away from him. I quickly knelt down and assumed the same position in which I’d begun the day. I heard Master Dave take the other guy upstairs, then heard the door open and close. I waited several long, breathless minutes for Master Dave to come back downstairs.

“Four. Not good. You didn’t perform as well as I’d hoped.”

“I’m sorry, Master Dave. I truly am! Please forgive me, Master! Please!!!!” The note of urgency I heard in my voice embarrassed me. Why did I care so much about pleasing him? Why did it matter to me that his friend had seen me at less than my best.

“Well, I suppose we can start the evening. How will you take your punishment, my lovely pet?”