Ariel's Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
Young woman finds love with older man.
3.6k words
4.65
30.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers

One of several parts it starts slow so give me feedback on this and wait for the rest up to Chapter four if you guys like it.

* * * * *

She was two days shy of being thirty the day that Adam walked into her antique store. Ariel had tried love and it had left her heartbroken. She never wanted to be that sad again and so she hid from any chance of love.

The antique store was called "Queen Anna's Closet" and was almost too small to contain him. He was very tall and had the broad muscular shape that made maidens blush and faint in the summer heat.

The chimes that sounded as he opened the door made him laugh; she smiled at the merriment of his voice.

"Hello? Anyone here to help me?" he hollered out.

She had been watching from behind the curtain that separated the storage rooms and her apartment from the front display area. She liked to give customers time to browse but not to leave with her treasures.

She pulled the curtain back and stepped forward. "Hello? How may I help you today?"

He smiled and she felt her heart stop and then start again. She shook her head, no man ever did that to her. Ariel was a very small delicate woman almost a mini-copy of what you usually met. She was barely five-foot tall and wore special made clothes because of her tiny waist and larger bosom, which didn't fit most women's clothes. Adam was admiring her as she regained her ability to talk. He also found her blush amazing so few women blushed in the faster pace of the world today.

She looked up finally and he said, "My mom is turning eighty in a week. As a girl, her father gave her an intricately carved ivory brush set and in moving, it was lost. Do you have anything like that here?"

She nodded her head and pointed over to a long glass display case against the wall. She joined him there. Laying out a large piece of black velvet, she gently and carefully took from the drawer that housed it, her newest acquisition a brush set, she had recently bought at an estate sale in San Francisco.

It was not quite complete having lost the hairpin box somewhere in its movements through the years but had the brush, the mirror, the comb, and a large box to hold hair ornaments. It had aged to that fine old creamy yellow that true ivory sometimes gains and that made the carving standout clearly in profile. It was delicate and beautiful and it astounded you. No one in today's world took the time to make beautiful things like these and it was a crime.

He reverently took up the brush looking at it in every direction. She jumped and blushed when he suddenly slapped his hand with it.

He grinned, "Can you imagine how many delicate well rounded sweet behinds this brush might have met in its lifetime. What stories it could tell of punishments given and rewards received for taking their punishment."

He picked up the mirror and the comb. She was so lost in a picture of her in a creamy white lace negligee back carelessly tossed up above her waist, laying over his well clothed knees as he paddled her for some infraction of his rules. He had to speak twice before she heard him.

He reached across the counter, lightly ran his fingers over her open lips, and then smiled, "I think for a moment there we were in the same memory of the past, or dream of the future."

Acting then as if he had did or said nothing he picked up the ornament box and said, " this is amazing my mothers first name is Rose, how perfect. I will take it. You must however wrap it up as I am dreadful at the task."

He hadn't bothered to ask her the price and so she said to him. "Aren't you curious how much it is?" He shook his head no. "If it makes an old lady happy it is priceless to me." She sold it to him for what it had cost her when purchased. While she was wrapping the set in the back, he browsed around the store. When she returned he had several books and two art prints that he also wanted to purchase.

"Should I try to talk you down from what I am sure is a ridiculously high price or in gratitude for the sweetness you showed on the gift should I just pay asking price?"

She laughed, "Asking price I didn't take a loss on the brush set, but I didn't make anything either."

He admired her honesty and then asked her if she had to get home to cook for her husband as it was getting late? She replied she lived in the store and dinner was already cooking, it only required her to dish it up for her to eat. He sniffed and smiled. "That wouldn't be beef stew would it?"

She said, "It might." He got down on his knees and begged her to allow him to join her for dinner. He explained laughing that the servants in his mothers home didn't understand the wonderment of simple food like beef stew. He promised in return that he would take her out for dessert at the exquisite and expensive ice cream parlor around the corner.

Feeling very brave, she accepted. Told him to talk a walk and return in ten minutes. The door would be locked so to knock twice and she would answer. He agreed and as she playfully pushed him out the door when he hesitated, he thought how nice she would feel in his arms and over his knees. Adam had found a woman. That alone would make his mother happy. She was always after him to marry again but his Caroline had been an old fashioned woman and it was hard to find her ilk in the hurry- burly world of the twenties in America. Besides at almost fifty not many older women appealed to him and younger ones not at all. He judged Ariel to be near thirty in age, old enough to be settled. Ariel the name whispered off his tongue, fit the bill, or might that was yet to tell. He would invite her to the party next week and let his mother give him her opinion.

Ten minutes later, as requested he knocked softly at her front shop door. He heard the soft click of a lock as she admitted him to the store. Ariel had changed into a long soft ivory dress that set off her russet colored hair and she looked as fresh as if she had just recovered from a nap instead of working all day.

During dinner in her miniature suite of rooms, he kept her regaled with stories from his boyhood in boarding school. They talked of his travels, his interests, and his childhood growing up in the countryside of New York and going places like Coney Island and on cruises. It was not until they had been to the ice cream store, a walk along the ocean front and he had returned to her store, that he realized he had gotten no answers about her life or history.

The next morning he set off to do that by calling on a favorite friend of his, Peter Duggan, a private investigator. Pete was thrilled his old friend had found a woman of interest and promised to have the particulars well in hand before mama's birthday party. Adam set out to deliver the invitation to be his date at his mother's lavish party.

Ariel was with customers when he arrived and so he browsed while waiting her attention. In the light of day, he found several most interesting pieces that caught his eyes. Ariel if she was the one who purchased these treasures had a good eye for detail and bought both common as well as unusual things for her future customers.

He hadn't meant to purchase anything but was taken by a statue of an English Lord of the Realm who was studying a woman locked into stocks obviously crying out for pity. It was well rendered in copper. It had also obtained that patina of age that made it glow. He found he couldn't put it back down and so as he invited her out he also enriched her coffers by yet another sale.

Once he had the purchase home and properly displayed. He found himself thinking of Ariel in such a pose. He hadn't let his thoughts wander to that part of his life since the death of his wife. He felt himself grow warm and his male member harden at the thought of her on her knees, head lowered, hands locked tight below her ample breasts pushing them up provocatively. Skirts pushed above her waist showing her knickers to any man so inclined to touch, paddle, or provoke the young miss all in the name of teaching her a proper lesson. The sign on the statue said she was guilty of being sassy. He wondered if he would have the opportunity to find the circumstances that would make the small Miss Ariel sassy.

He hoped this time next week he would be closer to finding out as she had accepted his invitation. Adam inhabited several rooms in the family mansion. He had no servants of his own but his mother's cleaned for him on a regular basis and kept his linen clean. They also kept his bedding fresh and filled a small icebox with drinks and snacks should he grow hungry at night. Occasionally he sat with his mother if one of her nurses needed the night off but usually he was alone, and so it had been since he had moved home after the death of his wife seven years ago.

Adam had been one of several men who from his twenties on had dabbled in the practice of bondage and other things. He had never been as sadistic as some of his friends. He would admit if asked that a good paddling, or a whipping with a flogger could make sex all the better for him. When also enjoyed by a lady such as his deceased wife it was unbeatable for the pleasure.

She had been his in all ways never denying him anything. She wore a velvet collar with a diamond buckle whenever they appeared in public as a sign of her subjugation to him. It wasn't unusual at home for her to take the part of a favored pet. He had gone so far as to fit her out as a cat complete with long swishing ermine tail. She had then sewn a complete suit of ermine to cover her sweet body including ears. Once encased in it, with her hair hidden and whiskers glued to her face just remembering what happened on nights such as that had him reaching for a handy napkin to catch his juices as they exploded from his body. Ah! Just to find such a woman again would be a miracle.

Midweek, he sent flowers to Ariel telling her how much he was looking forward to their date at his mother's birthday party. He enclosed an old fashioned book that hinted at the subjugation of woman to man and the delicious practice of pleasure paddling. He was looking forward to how she would respond when questioned as to if she had read it and what she thought.

Ariel was surprised to receive the flowers taken aback at the book but once she started to read it was more amazed at the warmth it brought to her and how stimulated she became. Ariel was thirty and so understood that there were ways to cool off ones fevers when no man was available but seldom gave in to the practice. From the time she opened the book to ending it she found herself practicing that particular practice several times a day and still she yearned for she knew not what.

The night of the party, Ariel dressed in an old fashioned long dress of ivory and gold. It covered her from neck to ankles to wrists. Yet it clung in such a way that one could almost see what was underneath its intricate golden patterns. With her hair piled upon her head and a golden necklace wrapped through it she looked almost like a fairy princess captured and held earthbound by her escort.

Adam was quite proud to introduce her to his mother. Rose was quite astute for her age. While she was often treated by those who didn't know her as senile, the only problem she suffered from was joints that ached so badly some days she couldn't manage to get out of bed. She still ran a taut ship from her bedroom and everyone who knew her understood this well. She had finished talking to Pete the detective only minutes before Adams arrival and so knew more about his newest acquisition then he did. She was pleased she was still young enough to have children, encouraged by the independence that her thriving antique shop showed and pleasantly surprised to see what a beautiful child she was. The children if any should be breath taking.

She definitely approved of this girl and if she also catered to Adam's darker habits, all the better for it would keep him as Caroline had done home and happy. She smiled to herself Adam didn't know where his proclivity to the darker side came from and had never inquired of her, it was not a subject one brought up with one's mother. She could however tell him as Russell his father and her had spent almost forty years in just such an arrangement. How she missed those nights of bliss when he paddled her a bright red then passionately loved her until dawn. How she missed those evenings spent on the floor at his feet suckling on his maleness as a baby would its mothers tit until he had no more to give and happily they went to bed and sleep.

Under the mansion was a room unknown to Adam that was kept well locked. She had worn the key around her neck since Russell's death. The directions to it were in her will. He would inherit a plethora of toys the like of which he had never seen when it was time. She only hoped he enjoyed them half as much as his parents had.

The evening sped by the gift opening was fun since only immediate family had purchased real presents. The rest had agreed to her desire to have them donate money in her name to Russell's foundation to educate poor students in the local public schools.

She broke down in tears at the presentation of the brush set. It was of course not the one she had lost so many years ago. It was so close that it warmed her heart. She knew that he had gone to a lot of trouble to find it for her. Little he knew that a brush very much like it had warmed her backside many a night before they retired. It was the best gift of the evening for with it she received multiple memories of a beloved husband and their past.

She retired shortly after that and the party continued while she ate her dinner and sought her bed. Adam as was his custom came up to bid her good night and she told him of the detective's report and gave him her blessing. "Don't wait to long Adam, The ultimate present for me would be a grandchild before I die."

He grinned, "Then according to your doctors old woman, we have years to work on it." They both laughed and with a kiss, he left her. He found upon walking downstairs that several of his male friends were clustered around Ariel entertaining her and to his delight she immediately came to his side explaining that now that Adam was back they had much to discuss.

He asked her if she would like to see his side of the house and she readily agreed. He grabbed a cold bottle of champagne and two glasses and they took the elevator to the bottom floor. Here he inhabited several rooms anyone of which was bigger then her whole apartment. He went into the kitchen to open the champagne and invited her to take a comfortable seat. He was amazed to see her curled up on the floor beneath a light studying the pile of books he usually read before bed.

He found his heart beating faster at the sight of her head bowed deep in thought curled in such a submissive position. He walked to her, sat the glasses down, and indulged himself by pulling loose the clasp that held up her hair. It tumbled through her fingers and down almost to the floor.

He bent over and sniffed deeply she smelled of lemon and it was delightful. She looked up in surprise and he kissed her until she opened her mouth to him and he plundered the taste of her until they were both breathless. He sat in the chair and rested his hand upon her head swamped in feelings of such desire that he was unable to speak.

"Adam? Are you alright?" asked Ariel as she timidly laid a hand upon his inner thigh. "Is it your heart, I heard some people say you were letting yourself in for heart trouble if you continued your present course."

He pulled her up and onto his lap. "My darling one, I am fine. They just see what hasn't reached your eyes yet. I have fallen in love with you, and they are afraid I will make a fool of myself and you will reject me."

She raised her head off his chest where she had been listening to the steady thud of his heart and pulled him down toward her. She kissed him this time and in her kiss, he read the submission of herself to him body and soul. She finished the kiss, tears running from her eyes and then said, "I have been afraid of love for years. Yet from the moment I saw you it felt like you were the missing piece of some puzzle I had searched for all my life. Your hands send desires coursing through my body I thought never to feel. Every minute away from you feels like agony. I am ashamed to admit this but that book you sent me with the flowers?" She hesitated for a moment.

He smiled, "yes, what about it?" She blushed deeply I have never been so bad in my whole life. It was like my body took over my brain and I found myself reading and taking pleasure in myself repeatedly in the course of the day. Shutting the store to do so when I could no longer wait imagining you doing those things to me."

He laughed.

Horrified, she hit him hard several times, before he realized she thought it was a bad thing. He without hesitation turned her over his knee and pulled her dress up over her ass leaving it clothed in a thin silk pair of panties that he pulled below her knees.

"Is that what you anticipated dear little one. He spanked her lightly, slap, and then another then another he kept up light spanks until she was red and moaning in desire and he could smell her arousal. He finally inserted one finger into her feminine treasures as he continued to spank her and listen to her 'yes, oh yes that's what I thought it would be like." He stopped in surprise to feel a virgin barrier where he had expected none. He sat her upright.

He carried her to his bed, replaced his hand with his mouth, and continued as she wiggled and tried to pull away with his attentions until she was wailing in her completion and drenching him in her sweet essence.

He then set her up and holding her said, "Ariel my love, have you never been with a man?"

She blushed and still panting from her display, her gown ruined beyond the ability to go back to the party she shook her head that he was correct she was a virgin. He got down on his knees.

"Marry me? Tonight, tomorrow whenever you are ready but marry me? I promise to make your life more exciting then you thought possible to give you children if you want them and to keep you the most passionate most satisfied woman in the world. She couldn't talk but shook her head yes. He pulled her dress off over her head and told her to take a nap. Straightened his clothes and promised to have the dress repaired and returned to her. He kissed her as her eyes closed and he covered her up.

"A virgin who got excited at being spanked, who no one had touched and had no notions of wrong and right. My god how had he gotten so lucky perhaps there were second chances after all. He thanked his darling first wife for watching over him and promised her to name a daughter after his mother and her in gratitude. He went to see to his guests and to take care of having Ariel's dress pressed and returned to her.

* * * * *

Chapter two: Ariel awakens to a new life

© 7-25-04

maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers