Arigatou Gozaimasu

Story Info
A genuine, heartfelt thanks.
1.8k words
4.31
31.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

"What is your opinion for this one?"

I looked up as Keiko stepped into the living room. Her small build was absolutely perfect in my eyes, but she had often complained that her lack of height and especially lack of sizeable breasts made it difficult for her to find really good clothing which would truly attract attention.

The swimsuit she wore truly attracted my attention. It was a basic blue swimsuit with a semi-high cut for the legs, and while it did not have a plunging neckline, there was just enough of her upper chest exposed to hint at the humble swells hidden by the swimsuit itself. As she turned in place like a ballerina, I noted that pair of thin yellow stripes ran down each side to further accentuate her curves while a similar single wide yellow stripe perfectly encircled her waist to again draw attention to her overall figure.

"There's just one thing wrong with that swimsuit," I commented as I set my book on the coffee table and extended an inviting hand to her.

"What is wrong?" she asked, her accent seeming to add more concern to her question as she approached and accepted my hand.

With the ease of long-time lovers, I pulled my wife into my lap and wrapped my arms around her middle. "You're wearing it."

Her hazel eyes brightened as a smile contorted her mouth. "You only want one thing in life," she accused. "Me."

"I can't help myself," I admitted. "You've been a wonderful friend for all these years, you're a wonderful wife and a very special woman in general..." I paused as I drew a hand up her front to gently grasp a breast. "And you turn me on just by being near me."

"That is why I feel you growing?"

We shared a knowing, loving smile before we shared a long, warm hug.

*****

The three days on the beach had been fantastic. The sea breeze was much cooler than the sweltering heat back home, and while it was nice to discretely admire so many feminine bodies from behind my dark sunglasses, it was also quite thrilling to be beside Keiko as many people - both men and women, both boys and girls - admired her. Of the three swimsuits she wore during our vacation, the blue swimsuit with the yellow stripes seemed to suit her best and attract the most attention.

Back at the hotel, we stood on the balcony, leaning against the railing and watching the sun setting on the horizon as several sailboats returned to the docks a short distance up the beach. A wonderful jazz band was playing at a nearby restaurant, but their music still reached us even on the fifth floor of the hotel.

"This was a good vacation," my wife praised softly, leaning into me. "Thank you."

I wrapped an arm around her shoulders, and we remained like that until the sky was almost completely dark. The bands at the restaurant had changed and the music was even louder, providing a nice backdrop to our quiet togetherness.

In time, Keiko stepped back and took my hands in hers. "When I first show you the swimsuit, you said there was something wrong."

"I did?" I could not believe that I would have said such a thing given how well it suited her.

"You did," she confirmed, but given the brightness of her eyes, I knew that I must had said that as part of my odd sense of humor. "You said the problem was I was wearing it."

"Ah!" I suddenly remembered that comment, that moment, her comment about my growing erection, the hug on the sofa.

"We fix that problem now?" she hinted, tugging gently on my hands and leading back into the hotel room.

We did at least close the sliding glass door, but the heavy red curtains remained open to give us a little light in which to see.

Looking up at me in the deep darkness, Keiko gently caressed my chest, directly over my heart, before kissing her way down my body until she ultimately knelt before me. So many times she had knelt just like that so that she could focus her attention on my pleasure, and my arousal began to grow in anticipation of similar attention from my young wife. She spent a long time simply caressing me through my swim trunks, her touches helping my arousal to intensify more quickly, and several times she even kissed me through the meager covering. Throughout her adoration of my manhood, I kept caressing her head, brushing her hair back to keep it out of her way, and whenever she looked up at me, she smiled with her lips, her eyes, and her entire being, making sure that I saw how much she loved me, how much she enjoyed pleasuring me, how much she wanted to truly thank me for the vacation in this manner.

When at last she tugged down my basic black swim trunks and freed my thick, dripping erection, she inhaled softly, yet it was a sound which seemed loud to my ears. It was a moment she had always enjoyed: the unveiling, the unwrapping of a much-desired gift. Her reaction in such a moment always reminded me of a little girl who had just received a gift which she had been coveting for a long, long time. I had not known Keiko as a little girl, for she did not come to the States until she was in college with me, but I could easily imagine her as a little girl, pleasantly surprised as she unwrapped a gift.

...a gift which would have been very much forbidden to her as a little girl, but a gift which she could appreciate and cherish as a woman and as a wife.

"Look out window," she whispered up to me as her small hands closed around my dripping length. Our eyes locked for a moment as my hands again drew her long black hair away from her sweet exotic face, and then I complied, looking out across the sea, noting the tiny lights of a distant ship passing the festive resort city.

That was when I felt the warmth of her breath, followed closely by the wetness of her mouth. Despite myself, my fingertips curled into her scalp and I pulled her face ever closer, forcing her to remove a gently-squeezing hand to take more of me between her wonderful lips. I groaned softly, then groaned a little louder as her tongue began to dance, her free hand cupping my testicles to add yet more pleasure to the moment.

A long time passed as the distant vessel traversed the sea and my Asian wife used her mouth and her hands to bring me closer and closer to the brink of carnal bliss. Her knees had to be hurting her despite the carpeted floor and her jaw had to be aching from being held open for so long, yet she never complained and she never relented. When at last I stepped slightly back from her, I was panting, and I was desperate to taste her.

Slowly, carefully, Keiko rose from her knees with a noticeable wince and a slight grimace upon her sweet face, but rather quickly, she was in my arms, holding me tightly, pressing herself against my naked body. I rocked gently against her, feeling my desire seeping onto the front of the swimsuit which had attracted so much attention to her during the day. And then I gently nudged her backward, just enough so that I could reach for the thin straps of her swimsuit and begin to finally reveal her feminine anatomy to my appreciative eyes.

Even in the deep darkness of the hotel room, I very much approved of the vision she presented. The smallish breasts were adorned with hardened nipples, a visual testament to her arousal. I knelt before her to guide the swimsuit down her flowing legs, and I found that the musk emanating from the base of her torso was stronger than I could ever remember, once again proving how much she desired this moment, how much she desired me. I gazed with awe at her hairless sex before reaching forward, dipping a single fingertip between her labia and finding her to already be incredibly wet. Bringing the finger to my lips, I made a show of savoring her, of thoroughly enjoying the taste of her nectar as her hands caressed my cheeks and her fingernails scratched gently at my scalp.

Together, we both guided my head forward as her legs parted a little more. I kissed her barren groin, directly above her clitoris. With my hands wrapped around her thighs, I continued to kiss her, purposely teasing her, purposely avoiding her genitalia unless my stubble-strewn chin inadvertently brushed against her clitoris. She had pleasured me for such a long time, denying herself any gratification, and yet I was perpetuating the denial, teasing her, enjoying her soft, accented whines which were about as close as she had ever come to truly begging for me to simply eat her.

But I could not make her wait too long, for I truly desired to feast upon her succulent sex. I reached for her hands and pulled her to the floor, hugging her tightly for a moment before helping her to stretch out between the king-size bed and the long dresser upon which was perched the large television. In a moment of playfulness, she resisted as I tried to nudge her legs apart, but when her giggles subsided and I was at last perched between her thighs, she no longer needed to beg me by whining softly.

Instead, she encouraged me. With her hands and the clamping of her thighs against my ears, with her soft moans and her impressive Japanese banter, she urged me to lick more firmly, to probe more deeply, to nibble more intimately, and when at last she was at the point of no return, I stopped.

She was still begging with her whines as I readied myself at the entrance to her core, and when I entered her swiftly, her voice peaked, her body bore down upon me, her arms and her legs seized me, her heart beckoned me, and her climax began. I kept thrusting into her, swiftly, forcefully, as rhythmically as her rocking and twisting body would allow, my grunts sounding quite primal and almost beastly compared to her sultry sirenic cries, and when I could not wait any longer, I poured my love into her for the umpteenth time, my teeth clenched as I tried to remain as quiet as possible despite the lack of success.

Somehow, I ended up on my back on the floor, with my wife laying on top of me, gently kissing my cheek as our combined passion seeped from her body onto mine. We were both still breathing a little faster than normal. I could feel her heart still beating more quickly than one would typically expect.

"Arigatou gozaimasu," Keiko whispered. Unfortunately, my limited knowledge of Japanese had left me for the moment, so my response was universal: a long, slow, deep, loving kiss.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers