Arii's Travels Ch. 02

Story Info
She has several more outraged men to placate.
3.2k words
3.7
48.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Acknowledgements are gratefully offered to KittyKlaw for her original story. After a four-year absence, I hope she will not mind if I take up the tale. – M.)

She was interrupted by a pounding on the door. “All right, Dair, you’ve had your turn. Just because you pulled the long straw doesn’t mean you get to play with her all night.” Dair scowled and rolled off her, shot the door a look of irritation, but headed for it anyway. Arii scowled as well behind his back. With a little more humility, she might have managed to bring Dair round to her side – and she could have used that right now. Well, she was going to have to start all over again. She might as well get into the bed, for a start; rough as it was, it was an improvement on the floor.

Arii looked up as the door opened. It was the thick blond. The candle he was holding illuminated his coarse-featured face and emphasised the craggy brows over his icy blue eyes. He didn’t so much leer at her as bore into her with a cool, appraising stare that told her he enjoyed what he was seeing and wasn’t in the least embarrassed about it, and she felt a little uncertain about returning his stare. But she gave it her best shot as he set the candle down on the rough wooden table and twitched the single blanket off her naked body.

“Is that it, then?” she demanded. “Straight in and get on with it, and not even a good evening?”

“I’ve nothing to say to you,” he said matter-of-factly, unlacing his dirty off-white tunic with a couple of tugs.

“Nothing for my ears, but you’re not too proud to use my cunt,” she snapped. The movement of his shoulders cued her that she had remembered the human word right, and she rolled with the slap as it came round. She couldn’t quite duck it, but she took the sting out of it and let it knock her off the bed onto the floor.

“Dead right. And if you want to make it harder, just keep flapping your mouth. It’s all the same to me,” he said. “Back up on the bed if you want, or stay on the floor. That’s all the same to me too.”

She climbed back up onto the bed. The floor was rough and she didn’t doubt he would cheerfully use her on it. That might not hurt his work-hardened knees and elbows, but it would be murder on her back. Letting her knees sprawl akimbo, she gave him a good view of her already-used vagina, which stopped him momentarily in his tracks, even if only to take in the sight. She was small, almost girlish, but there was no mistaking her for anything but a mature female, and as similar to a woman of his own kind as made no practical difference for the time being.

“All I wanted to say was this,” Arii said. “I don’t want to be your pet. I know what you’re going to do to me, but there ought to be an end to it. I’m worth more than a loaf of bread.”

His britches had joined his tunic on the floor – evidently he wasn’t in so much of a hurry that he couldn’t wait to get properly naked before the fun started – and he was already well and truly erect, but he stopped as he was about to climb aboard and gave her a peculiarly intense stare. “Is that right? And what do you think a loaf of bread costs?”

“A farthing?” Arii replied, shrugging. “I’m not used to your money.”

“I could have guessed that without being told,” he said. He sat on the bed, close enough to reach out and touch her. “No, you can keep your legs spread while I’m talking to you. I like the view. Anyway, you’re half right.”

“Half right?”

“Yes.” There wasn’t a hope she was going to talk him down, Arii decided. He smelled of sweat and arousal, animal-like and almost chokingly strong, yet not altogether offensive; he was sweaty not because he was habitually dirty but because he had been working hard. As for his erection, that was large and purple and a man as young and virile as him was going to be staying hard about as long as he wanted to, at least as long as he was in the presence of an attractive female with her cunt on display. “You’ve got the price near enough right if you pay money for it, but that’s only half the answer.

“See, if you haven’t got the money, the price gets a lot higher. For Benji – that’s my youngest brother – it might mean just being tied to the gatepost and having the rope’s end to his back and his legs until he couldn’t stand up. A little older, and you have to pray the judge didn’t get out of bed on the wrong side, or it’ll not be your back feeling the rope, it’ll be your throat. And that’ll be the last thing you ever feel, however long it takes.”

“That’s dreadful!” Arii gasped.

“Yes. You’d think flesh and blood would be dear, and bread would be cheap, but that’s not the way of it. Not in this world and this age, my dear. No, don’t move.”

His fingers traced up her thigh and slipped inside her without a pause. Of course she was wet already. Her cunt twitched a little despite herself. Rough though his fingers were, his touch wasn’t at all brutal, at least not at the moment.

“But, Master-”

“Just Seth. I’m not Master to anyone,” he said.

“-Seth, just because your people are cruel to each other doesn’t mean you have to be cruel to me, does it?”

“Cruel? I’m letting you live!” Seth snorted scornfully.

“As a pet. As a slave, more like,” Arii blurted out. Seth’s fingers had driven deep inside her and made her gasp. Despite herself, she liked what they were doing; Seth wasn’t as rustic and untutored as she would have guessed. She had to concentrate hard to remember what she was saying. “Listen, you must know you can’t cage a wild thing. A wildcat will take food from you, but it’ll scratch and bite if you try to pet it. Put a wild rabbit in a hutch, it pines away. And if you keep me shut in, I’ll die too. Here, inside, I’ll die.” She patted her heart for emphasis. “A life for a loaf of bread, the way your people do it? Why not hang me now and be done with it?”

Seth grimaced. “That would be a waste. Well, and what would you have me do?”

His fingers slipped out as far as her entrance, and slid up her wet, smooth flesh over her clitoris, making her whimper with pleasure. Biting her lip, Arii answered, “If I was in my own home now, with a full kettle over the fire, the fair way for me to repay you for your loaf would be this. Each of you brings a bowl and a spoon, and I fill you up with all the stew you can eat. You don’t take any away outside your skin, but you don’t leave the table while you can eat another bite. Then you get back like for like, and some over for the nuisance and the insult – and then it’s over and done.”

Suddenly she moaned wordlessly and ground against his hand, seizing him by the wrist and pushing his fingers back inside her. He watched in amusement, then pulled his hand away, not without a little difficulty despite his large advantage in size and strength.

“I believe I follow you,” he said, grinning, “but you’d think it only fair, surely, for a man to present himself with an empty belly and a generous appetite when the time came to settle accounts? And we’ve all of us had a tiring day.”

“Seth, don’t tease,” Arii begged. “We both know what I’m saying. Tell me what you’re going to do, but fuck me now.”

She’d remembered that word too. Chuckling with amusement, Seth lowered her to her back. “I will,” he said. His large cock slid easily into her excited vagina and Arii could not, for the world, have kept from pushing up to meet him. Her arms went around the back of his neck. “Here’s how we’ll manage it. Tonight we’ll all try you out. Tomorrow you get the day and night off. But the day after is the Baron’s birthday. No work for us past midday, and a free feed by the charity of the man himself. When we get back from that, you’re to please us. All of us, one at a time or together, for as long as a man has the wood for it. Then when the Sun rises the next day, you’re free to go, with all the goods and gear you crossed the doorstep with, and never a grudge borne; and this I swear on my grandfather’s grave.”

He didn’t even wait for her agreement. Arii thought he probably didn’t care one way or the other about that, either. Instead he bent to his task, slamming his fat cock deep into her more-than-ready cunt. She felt the excitement rising again from his ruthless use of her and the uncompromising control he was exerting. Instinct took over, the ancient female instinct that drove her to take him deep inside her, to grind her clitoris against the base of his hot, hard penis, to tear at the skin of his broad back and shoulders with her sharp nails, and finally to scream aloud in a full-blooded, completely uninhibited orgasm that went on and on until Seth gave an answering snarl as he unloaded a huge flood of hot, sticky sperm into her cunt.

Almost immediately there was a banging on the door. “Come on, Seth, it’s my turn now!” yelled a youthful voice. She thought it was the malicious-looking one.

“Shut the fuck up, Ned!” Seth yelled back. “I’ve just barely got there. If you can’t wait a minute more, go jerk off!”

Arii couldn’t suppress a moan as Seth slid out of her. Half an hour ago she had been a virgin and already she wanted more. Ten minutes ago she had been all set to try to make a puppet out of Seth and she knew she would never manage that – he was ten times as deep as his looks made him – but she wanted his cock in her again as soon as she could manage, and not only so that he would let her go. But it was no use for now.

“Please, Seth…”

“What?”

“Tell them… Ask them not to be too rough with me.”

“I will,” said Seth. “And I’ll tell you why, slut.”

“Arilyn.”

“Slut. Because, if we did that stew-kettle deal you were talking about, and you served us up lukewarm, tasteless gruel… we would not be pleased. We wouldn’t think we’d been paid. So you’re going to do your best to please us – but I’ll tell the boys to let you have your chance.”

It was the malicious-looking one, she saw. Ned. Not as tall as Dair and nowhere near as strongly built as Seth, but he was scarier than either of them. His eyes took in her nakedness as eagerly as Seth’s had, but almost ~sneakily~, as though he was the kind who would creep up on a girl bathing innocently in the stream and snatch a covert glance at her, or worse if he thought he could get away with it – and not because he had some kind of legitimate grievance against her. “So. Dair and Seth had first and second go at your twat,” he grinned. “Too bad. I don’t want thirds at it.”

“What’s a twat?” Arii asked. There was only so much human slang she’d managed to pick up. Ned sneered at her ignorance.

“That thing you’ve got that we haven’t. That thing that’s all sticky with my big brothers’ come. Looks pretty, but I’ll use it when it’s fresh, not now.”

“Big man,” she retorted, with an odd sense of superiority at having had real, actual sex for the first time in her life and a kind of intuition that Ned never had. “If you’ve ever been in a cunt in your life, the owner had four legs.” But she said it quietly, in Elvish, and it sounded almost musical despite her meaning.

“Lovely mouth,” said Ned, sneering again. “Well, you’re going to put it to good use. Stand up.”

He sat down on the bed, undoing his breeches as he did so. He was just as hard as his two brothers, if not quite as big as either of them, short of Dair’s impressive length and Seth’s almost frightening thickness. Still he looked quite big enough for Arii to worry about, and she was glad that her cunt was already stretched open and wet.

“Come here,” he said, motioning her to stand in front of him. Her cunt was some way below his eye level and her breasts rather above them. Ned squeezed one of the latter, uncomfortably hard, and sucked on her swollen pink nipples. It wasn’t very pleasant. Dair and Seth had both been firm and uncompromising, but Ned was just plain rough.

“Ow!” she winced. “Didn’t Seth say…?”

“Huh. Going to peach on me to Seth, are you? All right, it’s time we stopped that mouth of yours. Kneel, here,” snapped Ned, an ugly flush colouring his features.

Arii complied uncertainly. “What do you want me to do?”

“Open your mouth, and don’t talk,” said Ned. His right hand gripped his cock and pumped it up and down a few times. Arii winced again, expecting him to come over her face. She wasn’t sure how much force there was behind it or how much to expect. Dair and Seth were the only men to have ejaculated in her presence and she couldn’t tell from the feeling in her cunt whether there had been much liquid or little, nor how hard it had shot out. But Ned stopped, his hand sliding the skin of his cock all the way back and exposing the shiny, purple head of it.

“Okay, witch. You know what to do.”

“But…?” She looked at him questioningly, genuinely puzzled. Ned snarled bestially and grabbed her by the hair.

“Suck it! Come on, slut, get on with it!”

She was horrified. Why should he want to put his cock in her mouth? That was what her cunt was for, surely. She didn’t connect Ned’s demand with Dair’s gentle and rather expert use of his tongue. At the time she had been a good deal too overwhelmed by the occasion to pay much attention. But the painful tug on her hair made her mouth open reflexively and a moment later Ned pulled her head towards him.

“Wider! Open wider and keep your fucking teeth off me, slut, and don’t get any clever ideas,” Ned growled. “Suck it. Fucking suck it, bitch! Properly!”

Arii couldn’t help complying, but it was horrible. His cock tasted slightly salty and had a harsh, rank smell, and it was quite as big as she could get in her mouth at all. Desperately she pulled away, fighting the tug on her hair, and gasped “I need to breathe!” a moment before Ned would have stuffed his cock back in.

“Breathe, then. And get on with it! Come on, suck. Suck! Harder!”

It was awful. Ned just gave her the bare minimum of time to snatch some air before making her suck him again, and it was like drowning, like the time she’d got caught in an undertow beneath the falls and been lucky to escape. She sucked desperately, hardly knowing what to do but frantically trying to get Ned to finish with her, horribly afraid of what he would do if she bit him accidentally. But from Ned’s angry cursing and swearing, she couldn’t tell if she was pleasing him at all.

Suddenly he gave a loud yell and pulled her hard onto his cock, going in so deep that he made her gag, and all at once a thick gout of liquid, as warm as new milk but with a dreadful taste that was salt and bitter at once, or so it seemed to her, flooded into her mouth. She wanted to spit it out but Ned’s cock was in the way and his grip on her hair was unbreakably tight. She had to get his sperm out of her mouth somehow and the only other way was to swallow it. Arii’s eyes flooded with tears. She retched deep in her throat, and somehow the sound penetrated through Ned’s self-absorption.

“Fuck it! Not in here. Come on!”

Still holding her by the hair, Ned bundled her out, half bent over and hobbling, into the cottage’s other room and outside, ignoring the startled yells of his brothers. Swearing every step of the way, Ned ushered her clear of the house. He didn’t offer to let go of her hair. Perhaps he thought she would run away, as though she was in any state to. She dropped to all fours and opened her mouth wide, feeling her insides convulse. Back up came Ned’s semen, her stew from the previous hour and her stolen loaf of bread, and everything else her stomach had in it, until there was nothing left but dry heaves, and still she retched. Her face was a mask of tears.

“Ned, you utter shitbag.” It was Dair’s voice. “What the fuck have you done to her?”

“Nothing,” said Ned. “I only wanted her to suck me. You had first go at her cunt. I wanted first go somewhere else. It was my idea to make her pay us back in the first place.”

“Yes, and now Benji and Len get her after she’s thrown up,” said Seth. Arii looked up. It was almost worth the last ten minutes just to see Ned cowering before his two pissed-off brothers. Almost, but not quite. “Fuck it. If you can’t do better than that, you’re not getting your turn on the Birthday.”

“That’s not fair,” Ned protested.

“I’ll tell you what’s fucking fair,” said Dair. “Get the shovel and bury all that mess. Come on, Arii. In you go.” He turned his back on Ned, but Seth glared at the evil little youth and made a finger-to-lip gesture: ~Button it~.

Seth caught her by her elbow and drew her to one side. “Listen. A bargain’s a bargain. Just because Ned’s a sick little cunt doesn’t mean that Benji and Len don’t get their share, or that we don’t stick to the Birthday plan. Understand?”

Arii nodded, unable to speak without crying out loud. She was dimly aware of a pump clanking, then Dair thrust a heavy clay mug into her hand. “Here, girl. Rinse and spit, out here. And again. Okay.”

She did as she was told, and after a minute or so, her tears stopped.