Arii's Travels Ch. 05

Story Info
It's the Baron's Birthday.
3.9k words
4.44
25.5k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arii heard singing outside and the tramp of feet from some way off; four pairs of feet in heavy boots, almost in time with the rhythm of the singing, as if they were marching. She didn't recognise the song, but the rough, tuneless rendition made her sensitive ears twitch. Well, it was time. The boys were back from the Baron's birthday celebration and she was due to earn her freedom. Standing, she wrapped the blanket around her and waited for the first of them to come in.

Instead there was the sound of the outside door being slammed shut and bolted, and then the door to her room opened and Dair looked in. "Come on out, girl," he said. "We've got something for you."

If it had been Ned saying it, Arii would have been worried, but Dair hadn't laid ungentle hands on her yet. True, he had been the first to rape her and true, he had forcibly undressed her; but he had told her not to be frightened and he had been as gentle with her as he had said he would, and made her enjoy it as well. It would hardly have counted as rape at all – except for the perfect certainty that neither he nor the others would have taken No for an answer.

In the outer room, Len was helping himself to a huge bite of a big black sausage. "Here," he said. "Compliments of the Baron. No-one goes hungry on the Birthday, even if he's too sick to go to the hog-roast."

He cut a piece with his knife and handed it to her. "And our Ned won us a greased piglet, only we've swapped it, what with not having a pig-pen," Seth added, "for a promise of a leg when it's butchered, and this by way of down-payment."

Levering the cork out of the heavy stone jar he was holding, the burly blond tipped a generous slug of honey-gold liquor into a tin mug and took a gulp. He passed around the five of them, and finally to Arii. She sniffed at it and wrinkled her nose. "What is it?"

"Applejack," Seth grinned. "Puts hairs on your chest."

It tasted burning hot on the tip of her tongue, and Arii pushed it away and said, "I don't think I want this."

Seth lowered his voice to a murmur. "Your choice, but a word to the wise. You're going to get used within an inch of your life, and once we get going, I doubt we'll be paying much attention to whether you like it or not. A strong drink will help you not to care."

His eyes bored into her. Her throat felt dry for a start, and she worried that the preliminary wetting she'd given herself might not be anything like enough. Arii trembled, put the drink to her lips and forced herself to swallow. It burned as it went down, and seemed to spread out along her arms and legs all the way to the tips. She gasped, coughed and wheezed, expecting to start breathing fire like a dragon, and the five boys cheered. Hands grabbed at her and she was spun from one to the next. One mouth after another met hers, kissing her roughly, lustily, masterfully even, and as she spun the blanket was plucked from her shoulders and she was left standing nude and slightly dizzy in their midst.

Lent courage by the drink, Arii lowered her head and put her hands on her hips. She looked out from under her lowered brow and spoke in challenging tones. "All right. Who's first?"

She got another cheer for that, and then yelped as the five of them picked her up, as easily if she was a toy, and plonked her unceremoniously on the makeshift table. "Let's warm you up a bit first," Dair said jovially. "Grab whatever's nearest."

There were a few moments of confusion before Benji stationed himself by her head, Len and Ned to either side, and Seth and Dair at the foot of the table. Benji's mouth met hers while a hand closed on each breast and, moments later, a mouth on each nipple, while Seth's thick fingers spread her labia apart and the first two fingers of his other hand began to explore the entrance to her vagina. Dair stroked his fingers down over the narrow trail of hair that led from her belly-button down to her crotch, until they landed on her clitoris. It was already hardening, matching her nipples that were swelling against Len's and Ned's tongues.

Mouth, breasts, clitoris, labia and vagina all at once added up to a storm of erotic sensation that mere apprehension couldn't dampen. She squeaked against Benji's kiss, her eyes widening in astonishment and pleasure, multiplied by excitement and the thrill of knowing that, despite her helplessness, there was a kind of power she was wielding just by being the centre of attention for the five young men. Her mouth sought Benji hungrily, while she thrust up against Dair's fingers and squeezed Seth's inside her, mutely pleading for deeper sensation.

Dair took his fingers off her clitoris, but only so that he could replace them with his mouth. His lips nibbled at her labia and his tongue teased around and around her clitoris, until it settled on target. Arii squealed louder and signalled to Benji that she needed her mouth clear, and as soon as she could she took a deep, shuddering breath and pleaded, "Don't stop! Please, don't stop. I'm going to come!" It had taken her less than a minute since she had been lowered to the table.

Laughing, Dair took his mouth away from Arii's cunt as she screamed in orgasm. He wiped the back of his hand across his lips and smeared the mixture of saliva and her own lubricant across her belly. "Wow! She's hot. Who's first? Ned, fair's fair, you won us the prize."

"Right. Turn her this way," Ned said. Seth slid his thick fingers out of Arii and helped to spin her around so that her legs straddled Ned as she sat on the edge of the table. Ned was hurriedly thrusting his britches down around his knees and his hard cock jutted out from under the tail of his shirt. Grateful that she was going to be taking him in her cunt, Arii gripped the edge of the table and spread her legs wide. She was wet enough to have taken Seth's thick member without a pause and Ned's rather smaller one slid in easily. He let out a savage snarl of triumph. "Yes!"

"Oh, yes, Ned, yes," Arii moaned. "Fuck me, ram it up me, give it to me please! More!"

She wasn't even having to simulate desire. Her legs locked around Ned's waist and she leaned back as he banged her fast and furiously. There were still hands at her breasts although she was starting to get a little unclear as to who was doing what. Her whole being was wrapped around the intense sensations in her cunt and she gratefully accepted Ned's urgent fucking, not only to please him as ordered but in response to her own need. "More, please, don't stop, more!" she moaned. Already she could feel another orgasm on the way.

Ned bared his teeth in a rictus of ecstatic pleasure and yelled "Take that, thief, take that!". She felt him thrust still deeper inside her and a burst of hot liquid shot deep into her. Biting down on her disappointment, for she had been only a few seconds away from coming for the second time, she hugged him tightly with both arms and legs.

"Thank you!" she said, and Ned actually smiled at her for the first time – a creepy sort of smile, but maybe that was all he could manage, Arii thought.

"No, thank *you*," he said mockingly. "Be back later."

He stepped away from her, and Arii thought he had a slightly stunned expression; perhaps coming in her cunt for the first time did that to him; perhaps, she thought, he hadn't really wanted to make her sick before, but only wanted his own way. Right now though she had other priorities. She turned to Benji. "Are you having the next turn?"

"Go on, Benji," said Dair, when the younger boy hesitated. He blushed.

"All right, but I want to do it on my own."

Seth, Dair and Len looked at each other with the amused tolerance of the sexually experienced, and nodded. "Take her next door then," Dair said. He helped Arii off the table with a heave of his strong arms, and added, "And don't be all day about it."

Benji shyly closed the door behind him while Arii lay on the bed. She smiled too, feeling some of the same superiority that the older three had felt. "Come on, Benji. I said you'd fuck me, and now you're going to. Please don't keep me waiting, I'm more than ready for it."

His youthful erection was fully pumped up and every vein in it was sticking out as he knelt between her parted legs. Diffidently he lowered himself onto her, and she felt his penis probing, trying to find her entrance. It struck Arii that he'd only played with her clitoris the previous time, and might not even know where to find the way in, especially not by feel.

"Here, I'll help," she whispered, reaching down and finding his cock. Benji shut his eyes and whimpered in pleasure. He began to push inside her and almost at once he held his breath.

"Wait!" Arii murmured, warned by a kind of instinct. "Hold still and don't move, or we'll be done before you've even started."

Benji did as he was told, but he hadn't the patience to wait for long. Soon he started to push in and out of Arii and she felt her own excitement rising again. She tried to relax, to put as little squeeze on Benji's hyper-sensitive cock as she could, but her own instinct was leading her to push up to meet him and to clasp his cock with her engorged, erotically charged vagina. Throwing caution to the winds, Arii suddenly ground her crotch against him and pulled him deeper inside with her hands on his buttocks.

"Oh, this is wonderful!" Benji sighed. "Arii, you're fantastic."

"So are you!" Arii moaned. A wave of emotion swept over her at being called by name and she pulled Benji's face down to her. "Oh, Benji, you're nice to me!"

Benji didn't answer, except to kiss her on the mouth and hold her very tight as he began to ejaculate. She held him tight in return, once again left frustratingly short of her own climax but not in the least disappointed, loving the feel of Benji losing his virginity to her and matching him kiss for kiss in the shared intimacy of the moment.

She held him on top of her for several minutes, as the last drops of sperm leaked out of him and his erection subsided. They didn't speak again, but their eyes had plenty to say to each other.

They were interrupted, thought, by a dissonant chorus from the other room as Seth, Dair and Len demanded to know why they were waiting. Arii rolled her eyes in mute appeal for help. On the one hand she felt resentment at being ordered about and made to move just when she was enjoying lying splayed under the one of the five who had bothered to treat her like a person, but on the other she felt determination to live up to the agreement she had made and, if the truth were to be told, a certain horniness after being twice brought close to orgasm and not getting there either time.

"See you in a bit," she said, as Benji rolled off her, and she strutted back into the larger room, trying not to be too put off by the stickiness that was dribbling gracelessly down her thigh as Benji's and Ned's combined contribution leaked out of her open vagina.

"Here," said Dair, as she came through the door. He was sitting on the table and he was thoroughly ready for action. "We're getting impatient here so you're going to have to look after two of us at once."

"What do I have to do?" Arii asked. There was no point arguing or protesting.

"Come and stand in front of me," Dair answered, holding out his hands. "Now, I'm not going to hold your head down, and you can breathe when you want, but you're going to suck me – and while you're at it, Seth's got something for you."

Seth had, as she could see very clearly. Both the oldest two had got naked while she was busy with Benji and both were quite as large and hard as she remembered from the first time. So, she was going to be skewered like a joint on the spit. Dair was giving her a look that didn't promise any reward for disobedience or delay, and Arii bit her lip. All right, she was going to show Dair and Seth that she wasn't as easily put off as that – and maybe, while she was at it, show Ned that it wasn't the act itself, it was just his clumsy approach.

A little to her surprise, she found that bending over Dair's purple-headed erection and preparing to take it in her mouth made her feel even more warm and open, and the unfamiliar sensation of feeling herself mounted from behind was exciting as well. In contrast to the almost loving encounter with Benji she had just had, this felt delightfully naughty and depraved, and she rather enjoyed it.

She enjoyed it even more when Seth rammed bullishly into her and found a place deep inside her that she had never suspected existed. Her squeal of delight was muffled by the large, hot mouthful she had. Her legs wobbled in response to the jolts of pleasure inside her and she had to take her hands away from Dair's cock in order to hold onto the table. It didn't matter all that much. Dair's erection was so hard it didn't need holding in place and, filled with a sudden lust, Arii bobbed her head up and down on him enthusiastically. Dair yelled in surprise and pleasure.

"Oh, fuck, yes. Yes, keep that up... girl!"

Sensing that he had almost been carried away enough to call her by name, Arii did as she was told and kept it up. His head was flung back and his fists knotted themselves in her hair, though by a large exercise of will he managed to let them move with her head instead of controlling her. Seth's large hands meanwhile were holding her hips in a vice-like grip and he pounded into her with the raw sexual energy of a rutting boar. She didn't even need a touch on her clitoris to send her over the edge. As her orgasm approached she put even more urgency into her sucking and Dair yelled even louder.

"I'm coming! Arii, I'm coming!"

"So am I!" she yelled back, releasing his cock to do so and rewarded a moment later by a thick, hot, creamy spray of his semen all over her face. She blinked just in time and laid her head on his thigh, crying out in pleasure at what she had done to him, at the joy of being called by name, at the intense orgasm that was shaking her from top to toe, and by no means least at the feeling of Seth spunking deep inside her, in a scalding hot spout that drenched her cervix in hot come. His growl of triumph and release was matched with a final thrust that almost lifted her bodily off her feet.

"Fucking hell!" Ned exclaimed. "I need another go now after watching that!"

He had his trousers off and, as Arii saw through rather glazed eyes, he was well and truly hard again. She blinked and wiped Dair's come off her face. "Better come and get it then," she said brazenly.

"Hang on!" Len protested. "I've not had my firsts yet."

"Well, pick an end and let's get on with it," Ned suggested crudely. "She can take us both on at the same time."

Len pondered this. "Fine by me. I'll have what Dair just had. You taking over from Seth?"

"Huh. I won't be able to feel a thing after she's had Seth's old man in there," Ned complained. "Unless... Yeah, why not? I can fuck her in the arse."

Arii gasped, but gritted her teeth. "You'll have to use some butter, then," she said, just as glad that Len had told her how it was done. Anything some rich merchant's wife could do, she could do better.

Ned snorted derisively. "This girl thinks she's the one making the rules, *and* she thinks we've got butter to waste on her bum-hole."

"She's got a point though," Len said. "You'll need to use something, or you'll never get in, not without ruining one of you. It's tight back there."

"The boot grease," Seth suggested. "We've got plenty of that." He rummaged in a wicker basket in the corner of the room and tossed a small heavy pot to Ned, who caught it casually and dipped his fingers in it.

The stuff smelled rancid, but it was slippery, and Ned gave both Arii's anus and his own penis a good coating before he positioned himself behind her. Len held up a warning finger. "Take it steady. You need to let her open up."

"Since when do you know so much?" Ned sneered.

"That's a secret, even from my own brother, but heed my words," said Len, grinning broadly. His cheeks seemed flushed, maybe from the apple-jack; Arii was feeling a little light-headed herself.

When Ned began to push into her she hissed in pain and ground her teeth together. Fortunately Len was waiting for Ned to get settled before he started to use Arii's mouth. Her arse stung mightily, but Ned seemed to take the hint despite his harsh words. And as she began to dilate, Arii realized it wasn't unbearable by any means. He was stretching her wide open, but maybe no wider than she'd been stretched by something really big going the other way, and she was going to be able to manage it.

With a growl of triumph Ned slipped all the way in and Arii let out a yelp, holding up her hand. "Wait just a moment. Let me get used to that."

"Used to it? You love it, you witch!" Ned taunted her. "Come on, open wide for Len."

She did as she was told and moaned, partly in pain but mostly in pleasure, as his slippery cock began to work back and forth in her rectum. Now she could trust herself not to bite she began to suck on Len, and a surge of determination hit her. She was going to take Len all the way in her mouth and she was going to swallow afterwards, just to prove that she could do it if she wanted. And as for what Ned was doing to her...

Arii moaned louder. It was filthy and degrading being fucked in the arse, disgusting, depraved and unnatural, perverse to use that hole when she had another one that was perfectly suited to the purpose, and it was adding insult to injury to lubricate her with the rancid grease they used to waterproof their boots. But the sensation of a hot cock stretching her anus was disturbingly exciting, and taken with the feeling of Len's cock in her mouth at the same time...

"Oh, gods!" Arii gasped, letting Len slip out of her mouth for a moment. "I can't come from this, can I?"

She re-applied herself to her task and felt Ned's thrusting build to a climax, and just as she heard him growl exultantly she moaned aloud herself and sucked Len for all she was worth. Ned's hot spurt arrived in her rear at almost exactly the same moment that Len began to pump his come into her mouth, and Arii fought down the urge to gag and swallowed determinedly. She opened her mouth and gasped for breath, briefly apprehensive in case she was going to be sick again, and then realized that she wasn't, and she thumped the table with the side of her fist, surprised to discover how pleased with herself she felt.

In a daze she felt Ned slide out of her behind, felt herself turned onto her back on the table, felt herself ridden in turn by Benji and Seth and Dair, although she was a little unclear as to the order, and with the last of these Len stretched her arms out over her head and got her to hold her hands together so he could bring himself off between them while she was being vigorously fucked. Arii felt herself swept away by orgasm after orgasm. Once she was thoroughly turned on it took very little fucking to take her over the top again and she felt as though she could carry on coming indefinitely. She was the brutalized, used and abused sex toy of five rough, rude young human men, and she was loving it.

Eventually she became aware that all five of them were clustered around her, touching her here and there, fingering both her sperm-soaked vagina and her greasy anus, stroking and fondling her breasts and nipples, and all of them masturbating in unison. Arii could hardly believe they had a come left in them, but they had one final treat in store for her, it seemed. She was at the centre of a whirlwind of erotic sensation and all at once, apparently on cue, they crowned it by ejaculating over her simultaneously. Jets of hot, sticky fluid landed on her face, in her hair, over her breasts and belly and over her already dripping cunt, and Arii squealed in simulated outrage and genuine delight.

12