Arin's Inheritance Pt. 02

Story Info
Her friend arrives.
3.2k words
4.67
75.6k
47
8

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,258 Followers

(continued from part 1)

Arin's heart fluttered in relief and excitement as she heard Molly's voice on the phone.

"Molly, I am so glad that you answered. Please come over to my house as quickly as you can."

"Arin? Is that you? I have not heard from you in ages, but I'm glad to be back in contact with you. Why do you need me to come over so suddenly?"

"I'll explain when you get here, Molly. Please hurry."

"You're being very mysterious, Arin. Are you OK? Are you in trouble?"

"I wouldn't have called if I did not need your help, Molly. But it's too complicated to explain over the phone."

"OK, you've got me intrigued now Arin. You know I've always been a sucker for a mystery. You'd better give me directions, since I've never been there."

Arin explained the route as best she could with her mind whirling frantically. After they hung up, she had time to take a few deep breaths to try to calm herself. It would take Molly perhaps half an hour to get there. While she waited for her friend's arrival, Arin found she had to pee.

Straddling the toilet, tipping her pelvis forward, she still found it difficult to relax her sphincter muscle, with that grate covering her sex. But the urgency won out. She watched the yellow stream emerge, broken into many separate flows by the sieving action. She rinsed herself carefully, not wanting to get any water on the leather, not knowing if it had been treated with a waterproofing sealant.

After what seems like a very long interval of time, Arin could tell that Molly had arrived, since she heard her car coming up the driveway. In preparation, Arin grabbed her long overcoat from the hall closet, and covered herself from neck to knees.

Even so, she only peeked her head out the front door to call out to Molly as she emerged from her car. "Thank you so much for coming over so quickly. Please come inside."

Entering, Molly impulsively gave her a hug, since it had been such a long time since they had been together. Feeling and seeing Arin dressed so oddly for a warm summer day, she inquired, "Arin, what's going on? Why are you wearing that? Why are you being so mysterious? What's the big secret?"

"Well," Arin stammered, her face coloring a bright red. "Ummm." She obviously had no idea how to begin explaining, and began staring at the floor.

Molly took her by her shoulders. "Arin, look at me. We have been friends a long time. I have to assume that what's bothering you has to do with what's under that coat. Are you naked under it? Did you get a bad tattoo? Did someone botch a piercing? Show me!"

Feeling like she wanted to shrink down tiny and hide in some hole instead, Arin undid her coat, and turned her face sideways so she would not she Molly's expression as she opened her coat, and then dropped it to the floor by her feet.

But she heard Molly's exclamation of surprise as she got a look at Arin's leather-bound body. Molly scanned her from head to toe, walking around Arin to view her from every angle. "Wow!" was her only verbalization as she completed her examination. Molly had always been good at noticing details, and her keen eyes had noticed the closed lock. "You are locked into that," she stated flatly.

Arin nodded mutely.

"And you want me to help you search the house for its key, is that it?"

Arin finally found her voice. "Not exactly. My aunt left this letter, see. And, well, it's kind of complicated." Her voice trailed off again. She certainly did not want to explain to Molly how the lock had closed because she bumped into the attic desk. And she absolutely did not want to relate to her how she had almost spontaneously reached orgasm when that lock clicked shut.

"OK. You obviously need to show me this letter from your aunt. Where is it?"

"It's in the attic, but..."

"No buts. This is confusing enough already. You want my help, and you are being tongue-tied, so take me to the attic, and let me read this letter for myself."

Arin felt as if she had no choice. She was in too deep already. She led the way upstairs, Molly trailing behind her. They were over halfway up the stairs when Molly chuckled, "Is that a chastity belt you are wearing, Arin?"

Arin realized that Molly, from her vantage point below her on the steps, was looking right up into her crotch! Arin came to a halt, grasping the bannister tightly as a wave of mortification swept through her. But as she imagined Molly viewing her ass hole through the rear opening, and the grating over her cunt in the front, a perverse shock of arousal blended with her embarrassment. Daring to look over her shoulder, she was gratified not to see any trace of revulsion or even disapproval on Molly's face. She only saw a look of curiosity there.

Finding her voice, she answered, "Yes, it is. I had no idea it was when I put it on, though."

"I have never seen one in real life before," Molly mused, "only pictures of them. Is it at least comfortable?"

"So far it is, but I really would like to take it off now." She resumed leading Molly up to the attic. They entered. Too late Arin remembered that she had left the doors of the armoires wide open, and many of the storage chests had their lids thrown back.

Molly looked around the room with eyes gradually widening in shock. She silently wandered from one armoire to another, touching the items they contained. Arin felt her face getting redder and redder as she watched Molly fingering the various devices. She did not know how to interpret Molly's silence. She stood quietly wringing her hands, feeling her stomach twisting in knots.

Molly finished her inspection, and turned to Arin asking, "Now, where is the letter?"

Arin had to swallow twice to moisten her mouth enough to answer, "Over here on the desk."

Molly picked up the letter and read it very carefully. Arin shifted nervously from one leg to the other as she waited. She hoped that she was placing her trust in the correct person. Molly's expression and body language was not giving her any clues as to how Molly felt about this situation.

Finally, Molly replaced the letter on the surface of the desk, and stood staring off into space.

"Well? Are you willing to help me?" Arin asked with a trace of impatience in her voice.

In answer, Molly held up her hand saying, "Give me a moment to absorb this situation please Arin." She closed her eyes, obviously pondering.

Subconsciously, Arin wrapped her arms around herself, seeking some tactile comfort as she waited for Molly's decision.

Molly was in a quandary. She herself loved sex - sex with men, and sex with women. But she really had no idea how Arin felt about it. Also, the equipment in this room indicated a type of play that involved BDSM - something that Molly was aware of due to its prevalence on various Internet websites, but that she had never experienced.

Perhaps Arin was looking for a playmate, or perhaps she had only reached out to a friend in order to have that friend obtain the keys for her. Molly did not know. Being a person who believed it was best to speak plainly about things, to minimize the chance of confusion or miscommunication, she decided the best thing to do was to openly ask Arin what she wanted.

If all she wanted was for Molly to obtain the keys to that lock on the chastity belt, Molly would do that for her and then walk away, no harm done. She opened her eyes, and turned to her friend.

"OK, Arin. Here's how I see it," Molly began. "It's already late on a Friday evening. The lawyer's office is obviously closed at this point and will not reopen until Monday. In her letter, your aunt indicated that she wanted you to find a playmate. That she did not want you to live a solitary existence. Out of all of your friends, you called me for help. This indicates to me that on some level you trust me - you trust in my discretion.

"What I don't know is whether or not in your heart there is some glimmer of a feeling that you might want me as that playmate. I don't know how you feel about me, since we have not spoken in quite some time."

Arin started trembling with emotion, trying to find words to express how she felt. She wrapped her arms even more tightly around her torso. Looking into Molly's eyes, she blurted out, "I... I've... Oh Molly, I've always... I mean..." She finally stopped her stammering and dropped her eyes, unable to continue.

Seeing Arin's discomfort, Molly took pity on her. "Let me make this easier for you, Arin. Would you like me to be your playmate? Yes or no?"

Arin was afraid her face was bright crimson at this point. Looking down at the floor, rather than directly at Molly, she whispered, "Yes."

"Look at me, Arin," Molly commanded. Once they had eye contact, Molly pointed around the room at the various devices on display. "You want me to use these things on you as we play? I want you to be clear about this."

Arin visualized Molly restraining her in various ways. She considered the fact that she had never seen Molly angry or cruel. Therefore, in her mind she could only see Molly wielding things like the riding crop in a sensual manner. She was a bit shocked at her body's reaction to these possibilities as her knees weakened and a wave of extreme excitement washed through her. Sensing that Molly was not adverse to the thought of doing such things, Arin found the courage to look directly at Molly and answer in a more normal tone of voice, "Yes, I do."

"Good. I am glad that you are being quite lucid about this. But I want no misunderstandings, and you know that I am not afraid to be blunt in my questions when seeking clarity. Do you want our play to remain purely platonic? Or are you also hoping for it to turn sexual? Since I don't know your orientation, I really need to understand if you find me attractive, Arin."

Dropping her arms to her sides, Arin licked her lips before answering. Molly took note of her now more open body language and her unconscious oral display, and smiled at this revelation.

Arin found herself suddenly shy at this moment. She felt as if standing at the edge of a precipice. One step would change her world forever. She had never revealed her true feelings about Molly, uncertain as to how they would be received. But Molly herself was raising the question about sexuality. Surely she would not have asked about it if such behavior was completely unacceptable. As Arin wrestled with these thoughts, her pussy, trapped in its chastity belt cage, seemed to lurch and attempt to swell within its confinement. It was apparently 'voicing its opinion' loud and clear. Stiffening her spine, Arin took the plunge.

"Yes, Molly. I have always found you attractive and wished that I could act on my feelings," she stated. "But I did not know how you would feel about it, and I was too scared to ask. I did not want to jeopardize our friendship."

Molly's face softened into an expression of blissful acceptance. She stepped closer to Arin, gently took hold of her chin, and for the first time in their lives gave Arin a slow, sweet kiss. Arin emitted a sound halfway between a whimper and a moan. They gathered each other into a close embrace.

After they held each other for a few minutes, Molly whispered into Arin's ear, "Let's play together this weekend, and see how things work out." Arin nodded her agreement.

Now Molly was faced with the task of how to start their play. Arin was indicating that she wanted Molly to take charge. Never having been in the role of the Dominant, Molly was at a loss as to how to proceed. Looking around at the things like the floggers, belts, and riding crop, she knew she was certainly not ready to grab one and strike her friend with it.

"Hmmmm," she hummed as she pondered. "Well, you are sort of offering yourself to me as a gift," she finally stated. Eyeing Arin's outfit closely once again she continued, "And the gift is very uniquely wrapped in a lovely manner. It's a pity that I cannot fully unwrap this gift of yours."

Hearing this, and imagining Molly stripping her naked, even though that was currently impossible, made Arin groan. Her mind seized that mental image and went romping into so many different scenarios of possibilities that she was afraid to say anything because she would probably babble gibberish.

Molly continued, "I may as well get more acquainted with my gift." Suddenly inspired to assert her dominance verbally, she commanded, "Put your hands behind your head, girl."

A little startled to be addressed as 'girl' Arin nonetheless complied quickly. She placed her hands behind her head and interlaced her fingers, keeping her elbows well out to each side. This posture pressed her breasts more firmly against the cups that embraced them, causing a little more of her areolae to emerge over their tops.

Molly was secretly pleased at Arin's prompt obedience. Seeing this gorgeous woman, dressed so provocatively, obeying her command touched something inside Molly of which she had been unaware. A curious energy seemed to be forming in her core. Dominant energy was starting to flow through her, and she found she liked the sensation - the feeling of being in control. However, she kept any display of emotion off of her face as she ordered, "Spread your legs apart, girl, shoulder width. And arch your back a little more. Stand proudly for me."

Arin did as she was told, shuffling her legs apart and curving her spine. To keep her balance, she found that she had to stick out her butt.

Once Arin was in position, Molly began a thorough examination of her playmate. She ran her hands through Arin's hair and down her neck. Her fingers explored Arin's earlobes, chin, nose and cheeks. She circled behind Arin, and whispered her hands from Arin's interlaced fingers along her arms and down her mostly bare back to her hips. The feeling of these smooth warm tissues under her hands thrilled Molly. Her heartbeat accelerated as her hands explored the bare cheeks of Arin's ass, and the backs of her legs through their enclosing sheathes.

Returning to the front of Arin, Molly swept her hands up Arin's legs, thighs and torso. Even where the material covered Arin's skin, Molly could feel the heat building up inside her friend. She noticed that Arin had a few drops of sweat forming on her forehead. The woman was also breathing harder now, making her breasts jiggle slightly with their increased rise and fall. Molly traced her friend's collarbones and then let her hands caress across the smooth swellings of the exposed tops of Arin's breasts.

As she felt Molly touch that sensitive skin, Arin bit her lip softly to stop herself from crying out. Her body quivered, and her arms broke out in goosebumps.

Watching her friend's reaction carefully, Molly glided her fingertips over the tiny arcs of Arin's dark pink areolar flesh, which was now pebbled from her excitement. Grinning impishly, Molly pressed the skin just above each areola upward firmly enough to cause Arin's nipples to pop up out of their confining cups. The swollen nubs ended up resting atop the material, poking forward enticingly.

Arin made a hissing sound and danced slightly from side to side, trying wildly to hold her pose as Molly began toying with her nipples. She ran her fingers gently back and forth over their tops making wave after wave of sensation sweep through Arin's body. Whether by instinct or by years of practice, Molly seem to know exactly what to do to those now fully turgid bumps of tissue to cause maximal arousal.

Growing lightheaded and dizzy, Arin began sucking great gusts of air into her lungs.

Hearing this, Molly said, "It's OK to moan and make sounds, girl. Don't try to stifle or hold back your feelings. I know this stimulates you - I can smell your arousal."

Arin was all too aware of the scent wafting from her trapped cunt. She was also aware of her pussy juices leaking through the restraining grid and down her thighs. Having been given permission, she began giving voice to her growing excitement, starting with loud moans that occasionally peaked into shrieks and howls.

"Good girl," Molly praised. "I love hearing those sounds. Keep going. Don't stop now. Let it build. You're going to cum for me, you know. Your body desperately needs to cum. I want you to hold back as long as you can, but when it becomes absolutely impossible to stop it, I want you to scream out a long, lovely orgasm for me. Don't worry about falling over. If you start to fall, I will catch you."

Having given Arin these instructions, Molly leaned over and began sensuously licking Arin's nipples. Arin had never felt anything as delicious as Molly's tongue on her tits. She almost came the moment the tongue first touched, but she obediently staved off her orgasm, holding out a little longer.

After a minute or so of licking those nipples, making them gleam with warm, sticky saliva, Molly seized one between her thumb and fingers and began squeezing it. She sucked the other nipple into her mouth and began lashing it with her tongue.

Arin's internal dam finally burst!

With a loud cry of "Mollyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!" she began cumming, her cunt forcing her juices hard against the confining screen of the chastity belt. The back-flow turbulence created as her cum fluids hit that barrier in a volume too great to immediately pass through it caused those fluids to wash both forward across her clit and backward across her anal ring. Those strange sensations intensified and prolonged Arin's orgasm. She managed to keep her hands behind her head as her body shook and her legs began to buckle.

True to her word, Molly wrapped both of her arms under Arin's armpits and around her back, supporting her weight. Her mouth, however, stayed at Arin's nipple, suckling until she sensed Arin had finished cumming.

Molly carefully eased Arin down to a kneeling position on the floor, soaked with a puddle formed from the girl's released fluids. She was delighted at the sight of her friend kneeling before her, with her body glowing from that tremendous release, and still quivering with orgasmic aftershocks. The sensation of dominance and control was building inside her, filling her with a feeling of satisfaction. Satisfaction, but not fulfillment. Molly's own cunt was lubricating copiously from her own reaction to the eroticism of the situation. Arin was still panting hard, but her eyes were gradually coming back into focus as she turned her head to look up at Molly.

Smiling down at her playmate, Molly said, "When you have fully recovered, girl, it will be my turn."

(to be continued)

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,258 Followers