Arin's Inheritance Pt. 03

Story Info
Learning about each other.
3.1k words
4.65
53.2k
25
1

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(continued from part 2)

Molly waited patiently for her friend to recover from her orgasm. She observed her closely, watching her breathing, her body language, and her expressions. From the look forming on Arin's face, Molly could tell she wanted to say something.

"It looks like you want to ask or tell me something, Arin. What is it?"

"That was... That was so amazing, Molly. It does not seem to be enough to merely say 'thank you' for that experience. You know what was the best thing about it for me?"

"My mouth?" Molly answered with a huge grin.

Arin blushed fully. "Well yes, that certainly. But I was talking about how you took charge like you did. That made it extra special. It was very exciting for me to be called 'girl' like that, and to be commanded to hold my body in that pose. My body reacted so forcefully when you dominated me that it surprised me. Were you OK with doing that?"

"To be honest, Arin, I was surprised as well. I felt something well up inside me, something that felt very good. I liked being in charge, and telling you what to do. It pleased me to see you obey me." Molly cleared her throat as if the next statement was a little difficult to say. "I liked being able to play with you as if you were my toy."

Hearing this, Arin felt a clanging sensation in her chest. She realized that she actually ached to continue to be Molly's toy. It was as if she had been unaware of a certain hunger - a need to fill a void in her life. She immediately knew that she had to signal this need somehow. She spoke up, "Molly, would it be all right with you if I call you Miss as we play?"

After a slightly shocked moment, Molly laughed, "Yes, girl. You may say 'Miss' when you address me."

Arin nodded and went on, "And please continue acting dominant, Miss, if you are able. I think you said something about wanting your turn. Does that mean..." her voice trailed off. Again, Arin became tongue tied.

Molly answered her unfinished question, "Yes, it means I want you to eat my pussy until I cum, if you are OK with that."

"Yes, Miss. I would love to. But may I make a further request?"

Molly was getting more comfortable with her role of Dominant, each time Arin used 'Miss' in her speech. "Of course, girl. What is it?"

"Can you please make it a bit difficult for me, Miss? Make me work for it, somehow?"

Molly smiled at this request, and said, "Let me think a moment."

She pondered. It would be harder for her friend if she could not use her hands. "I could just tell her that, but it would be more exciting for her if she felt that restriction somehow," Molly thought. "I want her hands restrained in some manner," she mused. Molly wistfully eyed the handcuffs on display, but knew it might be dangerous to use them at the moment.

Coming to a decision, Molly asked, "Arin, do you have some string or thread handy?"

"There is thread in my bedroom, Miss."

"Go and fetch it. When you return, I will explain why I need it."

Arin, packaged in that sheer, clinging garment, presented a gorgeous image of wanton womanhood as she stood and strode from the room. Molly watched her go, admiring her almost bare back and buttocks as she walked.

Arin returned quickly, and knelt before her, handing her the spool of thread.

"Thank you. I want to restrain the use of your hands, but I do not want to use those handcuffs, for a couple of reasons: I cannot have you handcuffed all weekend, and in any case there could always be some unforeseen problem getting the keys from the lawyer. This thread will do nicely, I think," Molly stated, examining the spool in her hand.

She made Arin kneel about 10 feet away from the chair. When Arin was in position, Molly directed, "Place your hands behind your back."

Arin slowly moved her hands into this unfamiliar position. Molly proceeded to tie the thread loosely on one wrist, and then on the other, with Arin's wrists about an inch apart.

Using an even more commanding voice, she stated, "Now, girl, you will keep your hands behind your back at all times. If you break that thread, you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss," Arin replied humbly, with just a trace of excitement coloring her tone of voice.

Molly removed her skirt, and placed it on the desk. Feeling very naughty, she turned her back on Arin to bend over as she scooped her panties down her thighs and legs. This gave Arin a clear view of her butt, and probably a peek at her labia, poking out between her thighs.

Turning back to face Arin, she sat on the edge of the chair with her knees only about 2-3 inches apart.

Deciding to 'up the ante' verbally, Molly called out to Arin, "Very well, slut girl. You want to eat my pussy? Come over here on your knees."

Arin shivered delightedly at hearing herself referred to as a 'slut girl' and began awkwardly shuffling forward on her knees, wrists at the small of her back.

Neither Molly nor Arin had tucked Arin's nipples back into their cups, so there was a lovely view of them bobbing side to side as Arin slowly shuffled nearer.

Arin had her eyes fixed on her goal, looking down along the gap between Molly's knees. She licked her lips subconsciously as she reached the point where her cheeks touched the insides of Molly's slightly opened knees. She expected Molly to spread her knees apart at this point, and when this did not occur, she finally looked up into Molly's face. "Maybe she wants me to beg, or something," Arin thought. "Miss, may I please eat your pussy?" she whispered.

Molly was happy to hear her friend ask such a direct question, after all her inabilities earlier to put her thoughts and needs into words. "Yes, my little slut girl. Of course you may. I can feel it starting to leak, waiting for you to fasten your lips to it. But you have to work for it to show me how much you want it. Come on! Force your mouth to my cunt!"

Arin got the idea. She shuffled forward on her knees a tiny bit, and pressed her cheeks harder against Molly's knees. Molly did not tighten her thigh muscles, nor did she loosen them. Arin found that if she pressed her head forward forcefully, the thighs parted bit by bit. She almost tugged her wrists apart as she struggled forward, but felt the threads go taut, and quickly returned her wrists to the small of her back. This reminder that she was 'restrained' thrilled her immensely.

She was perhaps halfway along Molly's thighs, their smooth hot flesh caressing her cheeks as she moved forward when she caught the first tantalizing whiff of her friend's pussy. She could tell that Molly was indeed aroused. The dewy drop of fluid peeking out between Molly's now puffy labia was evidence enough. Arin pressed forward even more quickly, wanting to catch that glistening pearl before it had a chance to drip onto the floor.

Molly giggled at Arin's eagerness. But her giggle turned into a loud gasp as Arin's warm lips closed over her pussy lips, and her tongue swiped upwards, claiming the cunt juice.

Arin kept her lips against Molly's pussy as she withdrew her tongue back into her mouth to savor that first taste of her friend's honey.

Since Arin had struggled so wonderfully to claim her prize, Molly moaned softly as she opened her thighs more fully, offering Arin better access. From her vantage point, she could look down Arin's back, and see the thread holding her wrists behind her. It would still be a challenge for Arin to use only her mouth and tongue in her efforts to give her 'Miss' an orgasm like this.

Swallowing that first sample of Molly's cunt juice, Arin was eager for more. The closed labia offered little resistance to her probing tongue. It plowed them apart, whereupon the opening between them disgorged a flow that had Arin drinking fast in an effort to not spill any. Once the initial rush of fluid had been brought under control, Arin's tongue drilled deeply into Molly's vaginal tunnel, seeking more.

Molly began moaning louder, and alternated between looking down to watch Arin submissively eating her cunt and throwing her head backward in pleasure as Arin's tongue flicked across her specially sensitive spots. She resisted grabbing Arin's head, or even grinding her pussy against Arin's face, wanting to let her friend do all the work, as she had requested.

As her tongue explored Molly's intimate recesses, Arin was also moving her lips sensuously up and down, which caused her upper lip to rub along Molly's fully erect clit. When she added a gentle suction to her efforts, she heard Molly groan with joy.

Feeling her orgasm growing, Molly placed both of her own hands up on either side of her head to grasp the back of the chair behind her. Keeping both of her thighs wide open, Molly cried out, "Yes! Yes! Just like that! Don't stop!" and began making a strange keening sound. Braced as she was against the chair, Molly strained to keep her cunt in position against Arin's mouth as she began cumming.

The tip of Arin's tongue lost contact with the deepest part of Molly's vagina as it expanded during her orgasm, forming the pocket that would normally act as a receptacle for a load of semen. But the sides of her tongue felt the telltale rippling of the internal muscles, signaling the onset of Molly's orgasmic release. Arin intensified the movements of her lips and tongue, and sucked harder, determined to drink every precious drop that Molly was pumping into her mouth, pressing her mouth firmly against that fragrant, squirming cunt. This is when the thread between her wrists snapped! Arin never knew if she did that accidentally, or if her subconscious mind caused her to do it deliberately. Her hands came up and pressed against Molly's inner thighs, holding her open as she continued to feast.

With Arin holding her thighs open, Molly gave into her release fully, allowing her hips to shake uncontrollably. If she had not been grasping the chair back firmly, she might have bounced off the chair with the intensity of the sensations. Gradually, the orgasm passed, leaving her sucking huge quantities of air into her lungs as she sweated and shuddered. Arin was busy licking and cleaning her cunt and thighs.

When they both had calmed down from this virginal experience together, Molly looked down at the girl kneeling between her legs and smiled.

Arin looked up at Molly with a twinkle in her eye. "Miss, I broke the thread. Please punish me."

At first, Molly was amused at Arin's statement, because she had been only jesting about punishment for breaking the thread. But she heard the earnestness in Arin's voice, and realized her friend really wanted some sort of punishment. Thinking quickly, or as quickly as she could while still experiencing the after quivers from cumming, Molly decided to have some fun with her girl.

Trying to speak as sternly as possible, she agreed, "That's right. You did not obey and deserve a punishment. Go kneel in the center of the room, and be quick about it!"

Arin scooted to where she was told to go.

Molly got up from the chair, momentarily holding the back of it, her legs still shaky from her orgasm. She went over to one of the armoires. Standing sideways to Arin, not looking her in the eyes, since that might telegraph the fact that she was joking, she selected a large bullwhip, uncoiled it, and ran it through her fingers, as if considering it.

She had to stop herself from grinning as she heard an audible gasp of dismay from Arin. She spoke aloud, "Too bad there's not enough space in the room to swing this properly." She coiled it back up and placed it back into its position.

She next selected a wicked looking flogger, swishing it back and forth through the air, making its strands whistle. "No, this will not do at all," she muttered, and replaced it.

Picking up a strange leather strap which ended in two tongues, she swung it back and forth, even swatting it onto the bare flesh of her forearm with a controlled strike. Firming the control of her facial expressions, she looked at Arin and stated, "It feels like this would sting a bit." She was rewarded with the sight of Arin's eyes widening in shock. But she put this strap back as well.

Molly decided she had toyed with Arin psychologically enough, but made a mental note that such mental play was quite as satisfying as physically dominating her friend. She was slowly learning the concept of the possibilities of being a Dominant.

"I have decided on your punishment, you slut," she intoned. She returned to the chair and sat on its edge. Still naked from her waist down, she pointed to her uncovered thighs and commanded, "Come over here and get across my knees. You need a good spanking."

"Yes Miss," Arin sighed. Molly was pleased to see the look of relief on Arin's face as she crawled over for her punishment. The girl carefully positioned herself crosswise over Molly's thighs, both of them being certain that the padlock did not dig into Molly's bare thigh flesh by lowering it into the slight space between them.

Molly intended for the spanking to be a playful one, and it did start out that way. But as Molly's palm made contact with the warm smooth flesh of Arin's exposed ass cheeks, and Arin began breathing harder and wriggling delightedly, things changed. Molly got caught up in and entranced by Arin's reactions. The interactions of the emotions of the two women fed on themselves in a cyclic fashion, and Molly proceeded to give her friend the most erotic spanking the girl had ever received.

She sometimes slapped hard enough to make Arin 'yip' in surprise. At other times she merely patted her ass. She occasionally stroked the smooth warm skin, which was reddening slowly, getting moans from Arin as she did this. She often leaned over to kiss Arin's ass cheeks, making her gasp and shake.

Arin began squirming, pleading, "Please slap me a bit harder, Miss." Slap! "Just a bit harder, Miss, please!" Slap! "Oh! I love this! Please don't stop, Miss!" Slap!

Molly felt a trickle on her thigh - Arin was lubricating so much by this point that her juices were leaking through the chastity belt mesh. Shocked, she realized her friend was close to cumming - from a spanking!

At this point Molly kept the intensity and the rhythm that Arin seemed to need. She felt her friend clutching at her ankles as she strained toward her release. "OMG! I'm cumming!" Arin howled, and began to spasm. Molly held her tightly on her lap as Arin thrashed and jerked, enjoying the satisfaction of seeing and feeling her friend's joyous release.

Thus began a weekend of exploration and experimentation. Glad that her job allowed her to work from wherever she was, Molly took a brief trip home to fetch some clothes and toiletries for a more extended stay at Arin's house. Impishly, she made Arin accompany her on this outing, but allowed her to clothe herself in her full length overcoat to hide her scandalous outfit during the trip.

Back at Arin's, they used the internet to research the concepts of a D/s relationship. Together, the two friends discussed candidly their reactions and emotions as they interacted in some mild roleplays. When Arin had to urinate, Molly followed her into the bathroom to watch how this could be done while wearing the chastity belt. She told Arin, "Sit with your thighs wide apart, and let me see."

Much to Arin's surprise and chagrin, as the yellow fluid began pouring out of the mesh, Molly stuck her hand into the stream to feel its warm flow. Seeing Arin's expression, she explained, "Urine is a sterile fluid, as long as you don't have a urinary tract infection. There is nothing to fear by touching it." Arin felt a curious blend of mortification and excitement, watching Molly play with her urine like this. Molly even helped her rinse off the mesh and dry it with a towel.

Later, Arin opened up enough verbally to explain to Molly, "I really love how you help me try things that I secretly want to do, but lack the courage to try on my own. I need you to... I want you to..." At this point she stammered a bit, blushing fiercely, but continued, "I want you to make me into a slut. Really! I know now that I enjoy being used sexually - especially by you. And the concept of being humiliated seems to turn some sort of pleasure switch on inside me. Please, Miss. Turn me into a slut. Find ways to humiliate me, too - I beg you. I would really like to investigate further what this does to me."

Molly considered this for quite a while, wondering if she was up to that task. Ultimately she replied, "As long as we keep clear the fact that you have a safeword, and are willing to use it if you feel I am going too far, or too fast. You know this is all new to me, as well. I don't want things getting out of hand. I care for you too much to allow that."

"I trust you, Miss," Arin affirmed. "This feels right to me."

There were several things that they confessed they would like to do with each other, but were hampered by Arin's locked garment. By late Sunday night, it was agreed that Molly would be Arin's Domme, with both of them able to cease the relationship at will, if that time ever came about. The next morning, Molly would be going to see the lawyer to obtain the keys, a task that held some trepidation for her. After all, the lawyer might have some curiosity about this strange demand from Arin's aunt that someone other than Arin had to retrieve the keys. Molly was trying hard to keep her nervousness at bay, fearing she might blush and stammer during the upcoming meeting with the lawyer. Late that night, the two friends climbed into bed together, Molly spooning along the back of her girl. Cuddling with Arin finally calmed Molly, and they both slipped into a peaceful sleep.

(to be continued)