Arin's Inheritance Pt. 04

Story Info
The visit to the lawyer.
4k words
4.7
49.1k
34
5

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,242 Followers

(continued from part 3)

On Monday morning, Arin awoke, still in Molly's arms, gently entangled herself from the embrace, and arose from the bed. Lighthearted, she romped to the kitchen, and prepared them both a lovely breakfast. If all went well, she would be out of this clinging garment, perhaps as early as lunchtime. As enticing as she might look dressed in this, she was becoming aware that her body was starting to signal aromatically that she should bathe soon.

Molly came into the kitchen, yawning and stretching, and wearing one of Arin's fluffy white robes. From the flashes of skin that peaked though its openings, it looked as if she was wearing nothing else under it. Arin tried not to stare (unsuccessfully) and tried not to drool (successfully), as she served Molly.

After their meal was finished, Molly showered and dressed. She picked out a dark black blouse and wore it under a light gray business suit. A simple gold necklace and sensible black flats completed the outfit. Still uneasy about her mission, she hoped her clothing would project a business like aura. Giving Arin a chaste kiss, she murmured, "Wish me luck," and climbed into her car. Waving goodbye, Molly drove off for her appointment at the lawyer's office.

After a while, she pulled into a parking lot near a small office building in what passed for the downtown area of this town. Entering the building, she checked the directory. The office she was looking for was on the third floor, the top one for this building. Riding up the elevator, she tried to keep the butterflies that were flapping inside her stomach under control.

The office was not difficult to find. Flipping back her hair and smoothing down her jacket, she gathered her courage and opened the door. Inside, she found no one present but a friendly receptionist, a petite woman with green eyes and long blonde hair. As the woman greeted her, Molly observed that the woman's hair tumbled down over the bright red front buttoned blouse that she was wearing. The rest of her was hidden behind the desk at which she sat.

"Good morning Madam. May I help you?" the receptionist inquired.

"Yes, thank you. My name is Molly Storms."

"Oh yes, Miss Storms. My name is Alice. We have been expecting you. Miss Wallace told me to send you in the moment you arrived. This way please."

Alice arose from her desk, revealing a lovely white skirt that reached to her knees, and ushered Molly into the lawyer's inner sanctum. "Miss Storms is here, Miss Wallace." After this brief announcement, Alice left the room, closing the door behind her.

Molly noticed that the room was lined with bookshelves of bound volumes, probably books about the law. The sight was formal, and a bit intimidating. The lawyer got up from her desk, coming around with her hand outstretched in greeting. Her feet made no sound as she walked across the thick beige carpeting.

"Welcome, Miss Storms," the lawyer said in a dulcet tone of voice.

"Please, call me Molly," Molly told the lawyer as she accepted her warm handshake.

The lawyer replied, "OK Molly, as long as you call me Jessica. Arin called, and said that you were on your way here." She smiled brightly and took Molly's hand in both of hers as she said this, and held the contact longer than might be expected in this formal setting.

This gave Molly a chance to look more closely at the woman before her. She took in the woman's shining auburn hair that was long enough to caress the white, silken blouse where it covered her shoulders. The blouse seemed to be translucent, giving a hint of a white lacy bra beneath it. Molly's eyes traveled down Jessica's lush figure, beautifully encased in that white blouse, and along the black skirt that almost reached her knees. She was wearing black pumps that gleamed in the well lit room. Casting her gaze back up into the lawyer's face, Molly observed her generous lips, curved in a bedazzling smile, and her attractive nose. But what drew her attention the most was Jessica's eyes - a deep shade of brown, twinkling with intelligence.

Molly realized that she was staring, and that Jessica was aware of it. Blushing a shade of pink, Molly withdrew her hand, saying, "Sorry."

Jessica laughed. "That's quite all right. I will confess that I was looking you over at the same time. I'm aware that you are here to collect the keys that Arin's aunt left her. Alice knows not to disturb us, but I'll ensure our security during this transfer. Please, have a seat."

As Molly sat comfortably in one of the brown plush chairs set out for clients, Jessica went first to the door through which Molly had entered the office, and locked it. She next walked over to a large wall safe, spun its dial carefully, and worked the lever to open it. She pulled out a small satchel, and relocked the safe.

Standing there, holding the satchel, she turned to face Molly. Molly heard something different in Jessica's voice as the lawyer said to her, "Here are the special keys that Arin's aunt willed to her." There was a curious catch in her voice as she went on to say, "Arin told me over the phone that you had agreed to be her Domme. Is this true?"

This statement and question shocked Molly. Slowly gathering her wits, she exclaimed, "Arin told you that?"

Jessica smiled and nodded, "Yes she did. And please don't worry. I was well aware of Arin's aunt's kinkiness. This is why she trusted me with these keys, and gave Arin those special instructions about how someone else had to obtain them for her. So please tell me, have you agreed to be Arin's Domme?"

As the shock ebbed somewhat, Molly thought to herself, "Arin and I better have a little talk about confidentiality. I certainly don't want her telling the whole world about our new relationship." Well aware that a flush of hot blood was coloring her face crimson, Molly finally found the courage to tell this relative stranger, "Yes, I have."

Jessica's smile broadened as she stated, "I am so glad and relieved to hear that." After making this declaration, she walked directly in front of the chair in which Molly sat. To Molly's utter astonishment, Jessica gracefully sank to her knees on the carpeting.

She held the satchel cupped in both of her hands and raised it up in offering to Molly. Holding it there, she lowered her eyes and tilted her face slightly downward, saying, "These are yours, Miss. Please know that I was one of Arin's aunt's submissives. I miss her greatly. It's thrilling that you are taking over for her. Arin gave me a glowing report of your manner and sensibility, highly recommending you."

Taking the satchel from Jessica's hands, Molly was dazed by this new development. It rendered her speechless, so she sat there quietly as Jessica lowered her face all the way to the floor, and pressed her soft lips against Molly's ankles. From this position of submission, Jessica spoke, "I hope that you will consider me worthy to be your submissive, along with Arin. If you need me for anything, please know that I am available, Miss." Completing this declaration, she rose back up to her kneeling position, and moved her hands to her thighs, resting them there, palms up.

Laughing nervously, Molly blurted, "You're joking, right? You can't be serious."

Jessica was unfazed by Molly's outburst. "I assure you, Miss. I am very serious."

After several minutes of discussion, Molly finally came to believe Jessica's proposal was genuine, causing her to think frantically. The main thought that resonated in her mind was, "Do all Dominants run into this? Submissives throwing themselves at their feet, unbidden?"

As the seconds of silence dragged into minutes, Jessica's cheeks reddened slightly and her body began a subtle quivering. Almost whispering, she asked with a trembling voice, "Am I not pleasing to you, Miss? Have I been too forward?"

Molly moistened her mouth, and finally found her voice. "No, Jessica. You just caught me by surprise. I hope you understand that this idea of being a Dominant is rather new to me. I'm getting used to the idea, and I do find, at least with Arin, that being in control of her touches something deep inside me. Something wonderful."

Jessica waited patiently until Molly appeared to be finished speaking. She then said in a very manner of fact tone, "Perhaps you would like to inspect my body, Miss? That might help you decide."

Molly felt this encounter was going from bizarre to surreal. Trying desperately to make sense of the situation, she asked, "Inspect your body? You mean tell you to strip naked for inspection? Right here, in your office?"

"Yes Miss, if that would please you. We will not be disturbed. Alice and I suspected that you might wish to do this."

By now, Molly was incredulous. "Alice? You mean that she is also part of this?"

"Yes Miss, she was also one of the aunt's playmates. She's not in here with us right now, because we did not want to overwhelm you with all this information."

Molly took several slow, deep breaths, digesting what she had heard. In a strange way, this all made sense, since Arin's aunt would certainly be able to entrust her keys to a lawyer who was also her submissive, along with precise instructions about how they were to be handled. Molly was slowly getting accustomed to this new turn of events. Nevertheless, her heart was pounding fiercely as she gave her first command to Jessica, wondering how she would react. "Stand up, girl. Let me see you."

Molly was gratified to see that without a word, Jessica rose from her knees and, keeping her eyes and face lowered, raised her arms above her head with her wrists crossed. Holding that pose, she turned in a slow 360° circle.

Getting a tiny bit bolder, Molly said, "Very lovely. Lower your arms and look at me."

Jessica obeyed.

.

Molly continued, "You have such lovely eyes. Only lower them if I tell you to, otherwise look directly at me."

"Yes Miss," Jessica acknowledged quietly.

Molly could barely breathe as she issued her next command. "Keep your eyes looking at my face, and strip completely for me, girl." Her heart seemed to be trying to jump up into her throat as she waited to see if this woman would really obey such a command.

Jessica did not appear to be dismayed in the slightest. In fact, she seemed elated as her hands began undoing the buttons of her blouse. Molly watched, enraptured, as Jessica performed her slow striptease. Never taking her eyes from Molly's face, Jessica lifted the lower edge of her blouse out of her skirt and slipped the blouse off of her shoulders, and placed it blindly on the desk behind her. Reaching behind her back, she unhooked her bra, and that white wisp of lace soon joined the blouse on her desk.

Molly admired Jessica's luscious breasts with their darker areolae, crinkled with excitement. Her hardened nipples stood out from those areolae like erasers on brand-new pencils.

Bathing in Molly's admiration, Jessica grinned as she unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt to let it fall pooling around her feet. Molly could now tell that Jessica's stockings were pull ups. She amended her original command, saying,"You may leave your stockings and shoes on, girl."

"Thank you, Miss." So saying, Jessica daintily took hold of her panties, and lowered them carefully down to her ankles, slowly squatting to do so and still maintain eye contact with Molly, as she had been commanded. Straightening back up, she carefully stepped out of the panties and now stood naked in her stockings and pumps. Perhaps instinctively acting as she had many times for Arin's aunt, she placed her hands behind her head, and stood with her feet slightly more than shoulder width apart, ready to be inspected.

Starting to feel giddy from the power, Molly considered calling Alice in to inspect her as well. Her common sense won out as she decided that would be too much to handle at this point. She occupied herself with closely studying Jessica as she posed before her. She was hesitant to touch the beautiful flesh on display, even though Jessica seemed quite compliant for her to do so. She did, however, treat herself to a very close look at Jessica's labia, marveling at how smooth those hairless lips appeared.

As Molly gazed at her, Jessica could not keep the twinkle out of her eyes as she inquired, "If I may ask, Miss, is there any urgency for obtaining these keys?"

"Well, yes. Arin accidentally locked herself into a strange form-fitting leather garment with rubber leggings and a built in chastity belt."

Jessica's face took on a knowing expression. "Oh yes." She blushed delicately, which looked absolutely ravishing on her naked body. "I have worn that myself, two times as I recall. Those took place during my vacations. Obviously I could not wear it around my office. "

"Arin has had it on all weekend, and to be honest, she has not been able to bathe for all that time. That fact is becoming pungently evident."

"The garment is fully washable, Miss. The leather has been carefully waterproofed."

"I'm glad to hear it." Molly eyed Jessica's lush body. "I wonder how you would look, encased in it?" she mused mischievously.

Jessica's blush deepened. "I will do whatever you wish, Miss, subject to my hard limits. Speaking of which, may I give you something?"

"Of course."

Jessica went to her desk and unlocked a drawer. She drew out a sheet of paper.

The title read 'Hard Limits' with no name mentioned, keeping it anonymous. Molly began reading the list. Some of the things were known to her: blood, cutting, scat, whipping. Gradually her eyes widened as she read some of the other terms: asphyxiation, breath control, fire play, needles. Her education in D/s and BDSM was obviously lacking. Gratefully, she was certain that Jessica would explain these items clearly for her benefit.

"Thanks for this list, Jessica. I can see that Arin needs to draw up something similar, although some of the terms on here I doubt that either of us would know enough about to either add or omit them. Please call Alice in here for a moment."

"Yes, Miss."

Jessica went to the door and unlocked it. Carefully keeping her nude body out of sight behind the door as she opened it, she called out, "Alice, please come in, and bring your notepad."

Seeing Molly's quizzical look, she whispered, "It sounds like a plausible reason to ask her to join us," and grinned conspiratorially.

Alice slipped in through the door opening, and Jessica closed and locked it behind her. If Alice was surprised to see Jessica naked, she hid that fact well.

"Miss Molly has agreed to become Arin's Domme, and she is deciding if she will take on some of Arin's aunt's other subbes. She's new to this life, but seems to be getting a good grasp in a short period of time. I've already taken a liking to her, and have offered her my services," Jessica informed Alice.

Alice's smile intensified an order of magnitude. Her green eyes shone with anticipation. Turning her whole body to face Molly, she carefully lowered herself to her knees and spoke, "I know that Jessica is a good judge of character. Therefore, I also would be pleased to submit to you, Miss. I'm willing to serve you, and to help you in your development, if you find me worthy."

Molly was both touched and shaken by such a prompt declaration from this woman she did not know. This life of being a Dominant would take some getting used to, she was finding.

The silence lasted a minute or two as Molly gathered her thoughts. Finally she spoke. "Well, girl, since you are already kneeling at my feet, you may remove my shoe, and kiss my foot." So saying, she held out her right foot to Alice.

"Yes, Miss. Thank you, Miss," she responded quickly. She carefully slipped off Molly's shoe and kissed her foot. Molly expected her to give the foot a quick peck. Instead, Alice lowered her lips to the foot's instep, and softened them as she planted a long, delightfully fervent kiss of submission. Molly's heart thumped hard in her chest as the kiss deepened. Catching her breath, she leaned over and gently caressed Alice's blond hair saying, "Thank you, girl. That was marvelous."

At this statement, Alice broke the kiss and whispered, "Shall I replace your shoe now, Miss?"

"Yes, Alice. Please do."

The kneeling woman assisted Molly in getting her foot back into the shoe, and remained as she was, as if awaiting Molly's next command.

"You both have no trouble interacting with each other, I take it?" Molly inquired.

They both spoke almost simultaneously, "No, Miss." "Not at all, Miss." Jessica continued with a clarifying statement, "Alice and I are bisexual, Miss. And her hard limits are identical to mine. So if you command us to do things with each other, we would freely comply."

"I would enjoy seeing that, but I am running out of time at the moment. I am sure Arin is anxiously awaiting my return," Molly explained.

Jessica smiled, clearly thinking of the image of Arin, locked into that garment.

Now heady with a feeling of power, Molly wanted to at least test the two of them a bit. But still feeling shy about this situation, she said a bit tentatively, "Alice, stand up, go over to Jessica, kneel in front of her, and kiss and lick her tummy."

As Alice approached Jessica, Molly had a sudden impulse. Acting on it, she went behind Jessica, and grasped her wrists, pulling them behind her back, and holding them there firmly.

Jessica looked over her shoulder and whispered, "You have wonderful instincts, Miss."

"About what? Having her lick you, or restraining your wrists as she does?"

"Both, Miss," she purred.

Molly looked around the curve of Jessica's torso, and watched Alice's pink tongue lapping the smooth flesh. Alice seemed to be enjoying herself, judging from the twinkle in her eyes as she licked.

"Lick lower now, Alice. Lick her mound," Molly instructed.

Jessica shuddered gently as Alice's tongue washed over her smooth mound. Molly had originally planned to stop Alice at this point. The fact that they enjoyed interacting had been well proven. But Molly herself was getting turned on by watching this exhibition. Barely realizing what she was saying, she choked out, "Lower still, Alice. Lick and eat her cunt."

"Gladly, Miss," Alice muttered with her mouth almost completely pressed against Jessica's mound. She lowered her face even farther. Jessica's gasp mingled with the slurping sounds that Alice was now making at her shaven pussy. Jessica started wriggling, and Molly tightened her grip on the woman's wrists.

"Open your thighs wider, Jessica. And then hold still," she told the woman, as she wrapped her free arm around Jessica's waist to pin her into position. Being pressed against the hot skin along Jessica's back was adding to both her own arousal, and that of the woman she embraced. The tantalizing scent Alice was digging out of Jessica's cunt filled the air around the trio.

Either Alice was highly skilled at cunnilingus, or Jessica was extremely aroused at being naked and embraced by Molly, or both - very probably both. Whatever the reason, within a few minutes Jessica moaned, "Oh, fuck - I'm cumming!"

Molly had to hold on tight as the woman began shaking and quivering. Alice had to suck and swallow fast to prevent Jessica's juices from spilling down her body and onto the carpet. Molly had to brace Jessica up as the lawyer's legs went weak from the force of her orgasm. As the orgasm subsided, and they were catching their breath, they made an interesting tableau - Molly holding Jessica from behind, as Alice knelt with her arms wrapped around Jessica's legs, and rested her head against the woman's thigh.

After they had a chance to calm down, Molly released Jessica's wrists, telling her, "Get dressed now, girl."

As Jessica complied, Molly turned to Alice, saying, "Stand up, Alice. Place your feet shoulder width apart, and your hands behind your head. I want to check something." More than once, Molly's strong sense of curiosity had gotten her into trouble in life. Nevertheless, she continued indulging her curiosity whenever it arose.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,242 Followers
12