Arin's Inheritance Pt. 07

Story Info
Keeping my girl busy.
3.8k words
4.65
42.2k
19
4

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers

(continued from part 6)

Molly had to get some work done.

Not wanting her girl to feel neglected, she summoned her. "Arin," she called out, "come here."

Arin speedily entered the room, and knelt next to Molly, her chin lowered and eyes downcast in a submissive posture. This was becoming more natural to her, the more they practiced. "I am here, Miss," she whispered. She was dressed in a simple white dress with small pink flowers on the skirt section, her dark brown hair gathered into a ponytail, its lower edge just brushing a suntanned shoulder. Since she wore no bra, the areolae of her C-cup breasts formed a hazy halo around the material poked outward by her perky nipples.

Molly gently raised Arin's chin so she could look into her lovely brown eyes. "I am very pleased with you, girl," she told her kneeling friend. "I want you to go change into a T-shirt and sweatpants. Wear nothing else."

Arin nodded her understanding and arose, saying, "As you wish, Miss," and left the room. Molly heard her climbing the stairs.

After a few minutes, Arin returned. Before she could kneel, Molly said, "Stay standing, and let me look at you."After a few minutes, Arin returned, wearing a simple red T-shirt and yellow lightweight cotton sweatpants. Before she could kneel, Molly said, "Stay standing, and let me look at you."

She did as she was told, standing with her hands laced together behind her head, feet shoulder width apart. Molly walked slowly around her, letting her hands trail over Arin's T-shirt in a tender caress.

"Perfect," Molly concluded. "Now go to our front door, open it and stand in the open doorway. Once you are in position, pull your T-shirt up to expose your breasts, and pull down your sweatpants to display your pussy. Stand there like a whore advertising her wares to the passersby. You can bounce a bit to make your tits wobble, and sway your hips enticingly. I don't think we have any deliveries due today, and the mail shouldn't be delivered this early, but we can never be sure about that."

After letting Arin register the fact that there was some slight risk of really being seen, Molly continued, "If you do see someone coming up the driveway, call out to me about it. But don't leave the doorway until I tell you."

Arin's pupils widened somewhat, either from fear, or excitement - probably both. She swallowed visibly and nodded as she replied, "I understand, Miss."

"OK, my lovely slut. Get started on attracting your customers," Molly chuckled.

In her usual fashion, Arin romped to the front door. From where she sat, Molly had a good view of her girl opening the door, posing, and yanking up her T-shirt as she yanked down her pants. She pulled her pants down so enthusiastically that she bared her ass cheeks as well as her pussy, so Molly was treated to the sight of those ass cheeks flexing and shifting as Arin displayed herself.

Molly glanced at the clock, and turned her attention to getting her work done. From time to time she looked over at Arin, who was indeed bouncing and swaying, probably lost in the mental scenario of a wanton whore in some red light district, trying to drum up business.

After about half an hour of intense work, Molly decided it was time for a break. Fetching some rope and a blindfold, she approached Arin at the doorway from behind. Arin was so wrapped up in her posturing, she apparently did not hear Molly's approach. As Molly pressed her hand against one of Arin's bare ass cheeks, the girl shrieked and jumped upward, flinging her hands upward for balance. Her shirt slipped down to her waist as her sweatpants slipped to her ankles.

"Sorry, Miss," Arin giggled when she realized whose hand had touched her.

"That's fine, you slutty whore," Molly replied with a smile. "You were really into that experience, weren't you?"

Arin flushed a lovely shade of red. "It was scary and exciting, Miss, not knowing if someone might come up the driveway."

"Let's check that," Molly whispered. "Open your cunt for me."

Arin quickly pulled her lips apart.

Molly inspected her carefully. Of course, her friend's excitement was quite obvious - her labia were puffy, her juices were drooling from her vaginal opening, and her scent was perfuming the air around both of them. Molly dipped her finger deep into Arin's sweltering pussy, and stirred her juices briefly.

Arin moaned, but held herself steady.

"I have to do some reading now, Arin. I think I will do it out on the front porch on this lovely day. Peel off your T-shirt and step out of those sweatpants, and come with me." She led her now naked girl out the front door, down the front steps and over to one side. Backing Arin up against the porch, she commanded, "Put your feet apart greater than shoulder width."

After Arin had shuffled her legs open, Molly stooped down and secured each of the girl's ankles to porch uprights with the rope. Finishing, she asked Arin, "Can you bring your legs and thighs together now, slut? And are the ropes too tight?"

Arin pulled with each ankle, replying, "No, Miss, to both questions. I can't move much, and the ropes feel fine."

"Good." So saying, Molly took each of Arin's wrists and tied them with a rope that looped through the overhead railing, drawing her hands straight up above her shoulders. "How do those feel?" she asked her girl.

Arin pulled at the ropes experimentally. "They don't hurt or anything, Miss. But I feel quite vulnerable like this."

"And is that a problem?" Molly inquired.

"Oh no, Miss. Maybe I should have said deliciously vulnerable."

Molly smiled. "Let's see if we can enhance this a bit more for you." She slipped the blindfold over Arin's smooth brown hair, and adjusted its position over her eyes. "Turn your head, and tilt it up and down. Can you see anything?"

Arin tested the blindfold as directed. "Ummm. When I tilt my head way back, I can see a sliver of light under the edge."

Molly slid the blindfold down a fraction, and tightened it slightly. "And now?"

Again Arin moved her head around, reporting "I can see nothing at all now, Miss."

"Excellent. Now I want you to imagine that I have invited some people to visit here to look you over. To evaluate you. Maybe even agreed to let them bid on renting you for a while as their plaything. Of course, I would not want them to drive up here in a noisy car. I would want them to walk up quietly, so I can read in peace." Coming close to Arin's ear, she whispered, "I am telling you to imagine this, but I may actually be telling you the truth. You will only really know if you hear someone start bidding."

Arin's flesh rippled into goosebumps as she heard this. Her breathing rate accelerated, making her tits bob up and down in a delightful fashion. She gasped aloud as Molly planted a loving kiss on her tummy, and said, "Don't worry. I'll be up on the porch, reading," and quietly climbed the steps. Leaning out over the railing above the naked bound woman, she called down, "Right nearby you."

Arin jerked in her ropes, then giggled, "I thought you were still standing right in front of me, Miss."

Molly was pleased to hear that Arin could not tell where she was. On an impulse, she quietly retrieved her digital camera from the house, crept down the front porch steps, and went out into the yard. She took several silent pictures of her exposed friend from various angles. Her zoom lens even allowed her a gorgeous view of Arin's smoothly shaved mound and labia, with sunlight glinting off the dribbles of juices streaming from her cunt. Arin was clearly excited by the idea of a silent crowd looking at her like this.

Molly went back up onto the porch, glad that the steps did not creak. She put the camera back in a safe place and settled herself into a chair, and began reading. She was not certain how long Arin would enjoy being restrained in darkness, wondering what was going on around her, but she was certain her friend would call out if she was tired, bored, or too scared at her predicament.

Time passed. Molly finished her reading, and got an impish notion. She went and stood at the railing above where Arin was tied, and started making summoning motions with her hands. She was not certain if Arin would hear or feel the air being moved by her hands. She hissed very very quietly, "Yes. Come closer. It's OK." She saw Arin's posture change into one of alertness. Molly barely aspirated the words, "Yes. Have a good look," and then went back to sit in her chair.

This subtle suggestion had the desired effect. Arin twisted gently in her ropes, shivering and moaning. After a few minutes, her straining muscles generated enough heat to cause a sheen of sweat to form on her skin.

Keeping up the pretense, Molly got up from her chair and noisily descended the steps to stand near her girl. Speaking quietly to a non-existent onlooker, she affirmed, "Yes, you can touch her, if you think that is necessary for your evaluation. The bidding will start soon."

Quietly stepping to Arin's other side, she reached out and squeezed one of her tits, to act the part of someone testing its firmness. While doing this, she used her other hand, turned at a strange angle, to bring it toward Arin from a completely different direction. This hand plucked at Arin's inner thigh, and continued upward to brush across her now pulsating pussy lips. Molly was pleased to see this 'inspection by a total stranger' caused the following reaction: Arin actually pressed her hips as far forward as the bindings would allow. The slut was offering herself for an even closer, more intimate probing.

That did not suit Molly's plans at the moment. Carefully withdrawing the hand at Arin's crotch, she let her other hand move across Arin's chest to test the plumpness of her other breast, even giving it's nipple a gentle squeeze. Arin was taking rasping breaths now as Molly withdrew her hand completely.

Silently stepping back to the original place where she had spoken aloud, she stated, "I think you've all had a good look, and some have even felt her up. Now its time for the bidding. I have decided that we will do it silently. Each of you quietly write your bid for using my slut for one hour on the paper slips I just passed out. I will walk around and collect them. Make certain your name is on the slip. The highest bidder wins."

Molly walked around back in forth in front of Arin, not troubling to be quiet in her movements now, as if walking through a crowd, gathering bids. After several passes back and forth, she paused as if reading them. She murmured, "Very nice, Sir." Making a 'tsk tsk' sort of sound while shaking her head, she sadly whispered, "This is yours Sir, and that first bid already outbid you. Yes, I know its disappointing."

She managed to make a gasp of surprise, followed by, "Well, Madam, I can see you really want to use my slut. Most generous of you - most generous indeed. I doubt anyone will top this." She followed this by a few quiet sounds of 'no', 'no', and 'afraid not' before summarizing. "Madam has the highest bid, but please remember, I plan to do this on a weekly basis, so the rest of you may have better luck next time. Now I think my girl should meet the woman who gets to use her for the next hour."

Standing directly in front of Arin, she removed her blindfold. Blinking in the bright light, Arin darted her glance left, right, and strained to look past Molly's head, looking for the crowd of viewers. Then the penny dropped. "Oh you!" she cried. "There's no one here!"

"On the contrary, girl. There certainly is: me. I intend to get my full hour's usage out of you." Molly wanted to kiss Arin's ear, and nibble on her neck to start, but could not because her arms being tied upward blocked that possibility. She settled on stepping to Arin's side, and kneading her tits and ass while licking her unprotected armpit.

Arin screamed with a mixture of delight and dismay. Extremely ticklish in her armpits, she was soon begging for mercy as her body shook and tugged at the restraints. Molly paused long enough for Arin to catch her breath, and began licking that armpit anew, but gradually transformed that into kissing/sucking and nibbling erotically. Molly sure loved having such control over her friend, and being able to play with her sexually.

The hand she had on Arin's ass slipped between the girl's legs to dampen its fingertips in her dripping cunt juices. She returned it to the crack between Arin's ass cheeks and explored blindly for her sensitive ass hole. At the same time, she brought her front hand down to insert two of its fingers into Arin's squirming cunt. She pressed the thumb of that hand firmly enough onto Arin's clit to trap it and feel it throb with her heartbeat.

Still nibbling Arin's armpit, she began rocking the hand inserted in the girl's cunt to make her fingers drag in and out along the front wall of her vagina. Each time the fingers glided outward, the wrist motion made her thumb mash Arin's clit. As the fingers stroked inward again, the thumb pressure was removed. The index finger of Molly's other hand found Arin's ass hole and began worming its way inward, trying to open the slut's anal ring. This time, Arin's scream was one of pure delight, and in what seemed to be the blink of an eye, her cunt convulsed as her orgasm struck - hard. She bucked her hips forward and back in a rapid fashion, cunt-fucking and ass-fucking herself on the impaling fingers. She even added a sort of churning twist with her pelvis to make the thumb press her clit in a circular fashion.

Molly let her friend cum. And cum. Until Arin finally moaned and slumped in the ropes, completely spent. Easing her fingers out of both of her friend's holes, she stooped down to untie her ankles first. Arin managed to stumble her feet more underneath herself, which took some of the strain off the arm ropes. Knowing her friend would now be weak, Molly untied one wrist and let the rope then slip through the railing, lowering Arin carefully to the ground. Once the girl was safely down, Molly untied her final wrist.

As Arin rested on the ground, Molly unzipped and stepped out of her white linen Byrony skirt with its navy trimmed hem. Her Bonds lacies bikini panties were at least 2 shades darker than normal, sodden from her own excitement at playing with her friend as a sex toy. Stripping off her panties, her cunt felt a momentary coolness as the breeze started drying her wetness. But the warm sun striking her uncovered sex soon warmed her again down there.

Addressing her friend, she said, "Arin, when you have recovered enough, I want you to crawl on your hands and knees up to where I will be sitting on the porch. I want you to use your hands and mouth to make me cum. More than once, if you can. Playing with you makes me very horny, so don't make me wait too long."

Unbuttoning her navy chiffon blouse, Molly ascended the porch steps and placed her blouse and skirt in a tidy pile next to her chair. She had seen no reason to wear a bra today, so she was now also naked in the shade of the porch. Sitting down, she slouched in the chair, scooting her ass forward so that it was perched at the very edge of the seat. She parted her thighs as wide apart as possible, and gently toyed with her cunt, waiting for Arin to stir.

Arin must've been eager to return Molly's favor, because she heralded her strength, and began crawling across the ground and up the porch steps. Molly stopped playing with herself as she became absorbed in the site of her friend in motion. As Arin crawled away towards the porch steps, Molly could see her ass swaying side to side in a very enticing manner. Molly made a mental note to have Arin crawl around a lot more in the future. She made an addendum to the mental note to find some sort of pads that could go under Arin's knees to protect them from abrasion.

When Arin reached the top of the steps and turned in Molly's direction, her shuffling crawl made her tits swing sideways enough to let them peek out alongside of Arin's arms. The slow evaporation of the juices seeping from Molly's vaginal opening had been cooling her labia. The warm breath issuing from Arin's mouth caused a startling contrast in sensation as the girl eagerly brought her face between Molly's thighs.

Arin's eyes almost crossed as she stared intently at Molly's cunt from this close proximity. She knelt submissively between Molly's thighs and brought her hands up. Grasping each of Molly's labia in careful fingers, she pulled them gently sideways as if opening up a precious gift. Molly moaned quietly as she imagined what she must look like on display like this. Her moan turned into a sharp inhalation as Arin plunged her tongue into the well of nectar that was uncovered by the parting of her labia. Arin gleefully lapped clean everything she could find in the intimate region between her fingertips.

Arin lowered her face and fully extended her tongue. She slithered her warm, wet tongue all the way up, starting from Molly's ass hole, across her vagina, pee hole, and clitoris, ending at the very top of Molly's mound. Molly groaned appreciatively at this action, so Arin repeated it several times.

Finally, Molly cried out, "Stop teasing me, girl! I need to cum! Do it!"

Arin did not hesitate, quickly plunging two of her fingers into Molly's sopping cunt. She began tickling the upper wall of Molly's vaginal tunnel with quick strokes of those fingers. Her other hand went beneath Molly's ass where it protruded past the chair seat. A finger of that hand streaked along Molly's butt crack, getting wet from the juices that trickled along that furrow. When her fingertip found the tightly puckered flesh around Molly's ass hole, Arin began softly rubbing that sensitive tissue - not seeking entrance, but merely smearing fluids around and around the opening, generating almost electrical sensations from the nerve endings there.

Arin's tongue was busy lapping the folds alongside Molly's clit, maddeningly not quite touching it. Molly's juices were soaking both of Arin's hands at this point. The submissive slut was obviously enjoying fingering her friend, and wanted to build Molly's excitement up to a massive orgasm. She knew the moment was right when Molly began gasping for breath, and gripped the chair arms so she could lever her quivering pelvis up against Arin's face.

With a smooth movement, Arin sucked Molly's pulsating clit into her mouth and began bobbing her lips up and down on it as she suckled it. The fingers that she had inside Molly's cunt spread apart and rubbed more firmly inside the now shaking woman.

With a glad, shrieking howl of release, Molly came!

Her pussy literally gushed, expelling a warm torrent of fluid that spattered Arin's neck and upper torso. Wave after wave splashed Arin as her friend vibrated against her mouth and fingers in a prolonged series of inner explosions.

After this timeless interval of delight, Molly slumped back onto the chair seat, with her head lolled back and her eyes closed. She remained passive except for the exaggerated rise and fall of her chest as her body attempted to get enough oxygen to bring her breathing back to normal. Arin slipped her fingers out of the warmth of Molly's vagina, and dutifully licked her Miss clean.

By this time, Molly had recovered enough to open her eyes, sit up a little straighter, and murmur, "Come here, Arin." She opened her arms invitingly.

Arin scooted forward on her knees, and pressed her body against Molly's, as she was gathered into a warm embrace. Molly kissed her friend tenderly, and rested their foreheads together as she whispered, "That was absolutely fantastic. I think that was the best orgasm that I've ever experienced. Thank you."

"It was truly my pleasure, Miss. I'm happy to do that whenever you want. I can't tell you how arousing it is for me to be able to give you such joy."

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers
12