Arin's Inheritance Pt. 08

Story Info
The visitors.
5.8k words
4.7
36.5k
17
3

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,251 Followers

(continued from part 7)

It was a lovely Saturday morning, and Molly had some special plans for her slut girl.

During breakfast, both of them had their morning tea. As they finished, Molly handed Arin a large glass of orange juice, instructing her, "Drink this all down as you clean up the kitchen."

When Arin's chores were done, Molly took her out onto the front porch, and commanded, "Get your clothes off and fold them neatly on this chair." Arin seemed to get a special pleasure from being forced to strip out in the open, even if no one was around. There was always the outside chance that some car would drive up to their house, and spot a naked Arin standing there.

"Give me your left hand," Molly told her now nude submissive. Taking Arin's hand, she applied lubricant to her friend's left index finger, getting it well coated.

"Bend over and stick that finger deep into your ass hole. I want to see your knuckle bumping right up against your puckered anal ring," Molly said with a grin.

Arin's blush spread to the back of her neck as she bent away from Molly, holding her right ass cheek spread sideways with her right hand as her left index finger probed blindly for its target. She gave a tiny gasp as the cold lubricant touched the sensitive tissues around her nether opening. Finding the target, she commenced wriggling her finger, worming it into her ass hole, pressing as she pulled hard on her right ass cheek. Gradually her finger sank to its fullest extent.

"Good girl. Now come down the porch steps."

Molly took her friend's right hand to steady her as she awkwardly climbed down the steps, somewhat off balance with her finger up her butt.

"Get down on all fours, keeping your finger in your ass," Molly demanded. After a moment's pause, she corrected herself. "I guess you'll be getting down on all threes," she stated with a tone of amusement.

Molly consulted her watch. The timing was perfect.

"OK, my slut girl. Crawl slowly all the way around the pond like that. Take your time. I know it will be slow going. You may even stop and rest whenever you need, but keep that finger completely buried in your ass the entire journey."

"Yes Miss," Arin acknowledged. She took a tentative 'step', shuffling her knees forward, left then right. Once her knees were under her more, she was able to reach out with her right hand and brace for the next shuffling movement.

"This is very difficult, Miss," Arin complained.

"Is it humiliating to move like this, Arin?"

"Yes, Miss. It's really humiliating," Arin confirmed.

"Excellent. Just what you like," Molly chuckled.

Arin flushed a deep red at hearing this, but turned to look into Molly's face, and smiled. She truly thrived on humiliation.

"I'll watch you from the porch, Arin. I can see all the way around the pond from there."

Arin made no comment, but continued her quite slow progress. It was about 50 yards until she would even reach the edge of the pond, and then a long circuit to get all the way around it.

Molly climbed back up to a seat on the porch to watch. The freshly mowed grass gave her a clear view of Arin's progress. Arin's nude body showed up beautifully against the lush green she was crawling over. Molly almost laughed at how ridiculous Arin looked, proceeding with one finger lodged firmly in her butt.

After a few minutes, as planned, a car came up the driveway. Molly was not sure whether Arin could hear its quiet engine at that distance. It appeared that Arin was concentrating too much on her forward progress and not falling over as she crawled, to be aware of the visitors.

The two women in the dark blue convertible knew they were to approach quietly, and not slam any car doors. Therefore they were clad in simple T-shirts and slacks, which allowed them to nimbly step out over their respective doors. Without a sound, but with big smiles on their faces, they walked up to where Molly sat.

"You're right on time," Molly whispered.

"Thank you, Miss," Alice said, as she knelt down in front of Molly. Her long blonde hair was drawn back into a pony tail, the end of which curled around her neck to drape against her light blue V-necked T-shirt, which gave a nice display of her cleavage. Her dark blue slacks clung to her hips, thighs and legs like a second skin. She leaned forward and gave Molly's foot a submissive kiss.

"We tried to be prompt, Miss, because we were so thrilled to get your summons," Jessica almost gushed, but kept her voice low. Once again, Molly drank in the sight of Jessica's auburn hair, shining in the sunlight. She had left it free, to brush against the shoulders of the emerald green T-shirt she was wearing. Her black slacks might have been less form-fitting than Alice's, but the tightness of her T-shirt more than compensated for that. It clung so tightly that Molly could not only see each erect nipple – she could also see the crinkles of the woman's areolae as they pressed against the thin material.

Jessica also sank to her knees before Molly. "Ever since your visit to my office," the lawyer said, "Alice and I have been waiting and hoping you would call upon us for play." She also leaned forward and gave Molly's foot a lingering kiss of joy.

"I'd certainly not forgotten you both," Molly stated with a smile. "Inspecting Jessica's body, and then watching you, Alice, eat her pussy to orgasm sure made an impression on me. I even remember how wonderful Alice's juices tasted. Did you, Jessica, make Alice cum after I left, as I commanded?"

Both women blushed a light pink as they recalled that day. (see part 4 ). "Yes Miss, I did. She was already aroused, especially after you fingered her and sucked your finger clean in that erotic manner. As I recall, I had barely placed my mouth over her cunt and plunged my tongue into her pussy when she grabbed my head, and held it tightly against her as she moaned in orgasm."

Alice's blushed deepened as she nodded to confirm what Jessica had related.

Molly made a shrewd observation. "If we keep talking like this, I think our crotches will get soaked. I'm not wearing any panties, and you were instructed not to wear any either. Let's all stand up and watch Arin's progress in her task."

As they arose, Alice asked, "What's her task, Miss?"

Molly pointed to where Arin was shuffling along on the far side of the pond. She watched both women drop their jaws in surprise at seeing a naked woman crawling across the grass, outside in the open like that.

Jessica recovered her voice first. "You have her crawling naked around the pond, it seems. But why is she crawling so slowly, Miss?"

"Look closer," Molly instructed.

Audible gasps arose when the women realized that one of Arin's hands was not being used during her crawling. Alice whispered with a voice tinged with awe, "Does she... does she have her finger inside her ass, Miss? I see her fist, but I can't see why else she'd be holding her hand there."

"Yes, her index finger is as deep as she can shove it, and she has to crawl the entire circuit like that. She's not aware of you two yet, I think. But she's now starting the final section, which has her facing this porch. If she glances up to look for me, she'll see all three of us, here at the railing. Watch."

It was quite a few minutes before Arin happened to look toward the house. The wait was well worth it. The shocked expression on her face was priceless. Her eyebrows flew upward as she opened her eyes wide with surprise. Her lips formed into the shape of an 'O', but if she vocalized anything the sounds did not carry to where we stood. To her credit, Arin did not remove her finger from inside her ass, but she did stop moving for a few minutes.

Ultimately, she resumed her shuffling crawl toward the front porch of the house.

"Let's go down and greet her," Molly suggested. "I don't want her to try to climb the porch steps like that."

The three women descended the steps, and stood watching side-by-side as Arin finally reached them. Arin knew her lawyer Jessica, and her lawyer's receptionist Alice, so she had recognized them as not being strangers as she first thought. But still, crawling naked like this up to these three clothed women was very humiliating – and perversely exciting.

Molly beamed a smile down at her friend. "Well done, my lovely slut. Hold still while we examine you." Molly gestured to the other two women to have a very good look at Arin's current predicament.

Obediently, they moved behind Arin and knelt down to examine the placement of her index finger. Alice even grasped both of Arin's ass cheeks to spread her wide open to their gaze.

Jessica looked up at Molly and asked, "May I check to see if this task excited her, Miss?"

Molly nodded her permission.

Jessica bumped her hand against the back of Arin's upper thighs. Feeling this contact, Arin instinctively moved her knees farther apart, offering access. Jessica cupped Arin's sex with her hand, and rubbed her warm smooth flesh for a moment. Next she slipped a finger along Arin's slit, and then let it plunge into the depths between her labia. Briefly swirling her finger inside the kneeling woman, Jessica brought it back out into the sunlight, where it glistened wetly.

"Yes, Miss. I'd say that she is quite excited at the moment," Jessica reported.

"Excellent. Please help her to her feet."

Alice and Jessica each took hold of an elbow to assist Arin to an upright position.

Molly addressed her friend. "Arin, I don't think that any of us want to see the current state of your index finger." Arin's face turned quite red at this comment. "Keep it inside of yourself as you go into the house. Head to the bathroom. Once you're there, pull your finger out and clean yourself thoroughly. Oh, do you feel any urgency about peeing at this time?"

"No Miss. I don't have to pee yet," Arin replied.

"Good. Today I want to to ask me for permission to urinate. I'll explain why later. While you're in the house, drink a large glass of water though. And then rejoin us."

"I will, Miss," Arin acknowledged. With as much dignity as she could muster under the circumstances, Arin treated them all to the sight of her climbing the porch steps, still fingering her ass, before she disappeared into the house.

"While we're waiting for her return, we may as well get you both ready for play. Alice, take off Jessica's top. But give me a good show as you do it," Molly said with a smile.

Without a word, Alice turned Jessica's body so that she faced Molly directly. She stepped behind Jessica, and took hold of the woman's T-shirt at each side of her waist. Lifting the cloth slowly and bunching it in her hands, she gradually unveiled Jessica's stomach, halting as the bunched material reached the under curve of her breasts. She paused dramatically, giving Molly a view of Jessica's belly, slowly moving in and out with each of her breaths.

Watching Molly's expression by looking over Jessica's shoulder, she resumed the slow lift of the clothing. The T-shirt was so tight that this upward movement merely lifted Jessica's tits – higher and higher. The trapped globes of her flesh rose and strained upward as Alice's hands reached the level near Jessica's chin.

At this point, Alice gave a quick backward flick of her wrists, which rolled the T-shirt hem both forward and upward. Jessica's tits sprang free and bobbled in the sunlight. They were firm and delightful, with their nipples fully engorged, poked even farther forward by the puckering of the areola at each base. Jessica appeared delighted to be undressed like this. She raised her arms as Alice began lifting the T-shirt higher.

Alice lifted the shirt material until Jessica's head and arms were inside it, and then gathered the free edges together up over Jessica's head, trapping her arms upwards. This caused Jessica's back to arch, elevating her tits slightly. Alice used her now free hand to cup one of Jessica's breasts, holding it out in offering to Molly.

"Alice, you certainly know how to provide a show when commanded," Molly complimented. They had both heard Jessica's surprised gasp from inside the T-shirt that covered her face when Alice had taken hold of her now naked tit flesh.

"Well done, Alice. Now finish removing the shirt, please," Molly chuckled.

Alice did so, careful not to muss up Jessica's hair too much in the process.

"Your turn, Jessica. Remove Alice's top now. Let's see what you can do to please me," Molly instructed.

Jessica had her own idea of how a T-shirt should be removed. She went in front of Alice, turning her at an angle, so she would not be blocking Molly's view of her actions. She slipped her hand up under the front hem of the woman's shirt. Molly watched Jessica's hand slide upward underneath the shirt material following the mid-line of Alice's torso. When her hand reached the level of Alice's breasts, she slid her hand sideways, letting it climb up the mound of one of Alice's tits until it reached her nipple. There, the hand could clearly be seen opening and closing, tweaking Alice's nipple as the woman began a low moaning growl deep in her throat.

Satisfied with teasing that nipple, Jessica helped Alice pull her arm, elbow, forearm, wrist and hand backwards through the T-shirt's arm hole. Alice's arm was now fully inside the T-shirt, along her side and against her torso.

Jessica repeated this performance, sliding her hand underneath the shirt material to the other tit, and teasing its nipple until Alice writhed with desire. She then helped Alice withdraw her other arm through the shirt's arm hole until it too was pinned at her side.

Alice's T-shirt was made of quite stretchy material, and its V-neck made Jessica's next maneuver possible. She pulled the material at the neck opening sideways, until it bared Alice's shoulders. Pulling downward, Jessica lowered the top edge until it cleared both of Alice's breasts, not only leaving them fully exposed, but also using the T-shirt to pin Alice's arms firmly against her torso.

Molly felt she had to take advantage of Alice's current bondage. Stepping up to the woman, she raised Alice's left tit toward Jessica, saying, "Suckle this." As Jessica obeyed, Molly took Alice's right tit in her own lips and sucked until the nipple was so engorged it could hold no more blood. At that point she nibbled and licked the sensitive flesh, glancing over to see Jessica doing much the same. Arms restrained, Alice could only moan and shiver, shifting her weight from one foot to the other in her excitement.

As they heard Arin coming down the porch steps, the two women stopped tormenting their captive and stepped back. Molly looked down at Alice's crotch and was pleased to see her slacks were soaked with evidence of her arousal. Jessica's slacks were in much the same condition.

"OK, Jessica, set Alice free now," Molly said with a grin. Jessica pulled Alice free of the encompassing material.

"Arin, you can busy yourself with removing their slacks now." Arin hurried over to the women, dropped to her knees and quickly stripped them both. First, she pulled down Alice's pants, and as the wet crotch material lowered to Alice's thighs, the woman's trimmed patch of blonde hair was revealed, sparkling with drops of her excitement.

Arin then lowered Jessica's slacks, revealing that woman's hairless labia in all their puffy glory. Molly could not help but notice how Arin got her face and lips near each woman's pussy as she perform this act.

Molly pulled out a coin. Addressing Jessica, she said "Jessica you gave me the best display, so you'll get to call the coin as I flip it." Molly flipped the coin into the air, and Jessica called heads. But the coin came up tails. "Looks like you win, Alice. It's your choice: do you wish to give or to receive?"

"I'd like to receive, Miss, if that pleases you," was her answer, even though she really had no clue as to what was to be given or received.

"Very well. Let's all go up onto the porch." When they reached the chairs, Molly turned to Alice. "Alice, have a seat, with your pussy out over the front edge of the chair, and your thighs wide apart."

Everyone else watched the petite woman position herself as directed. During this time, Molly removed the dress she had been wearing. Lacking a bra or panties, this simple movement left her completely nude. She settled herself in a similar pose in the chair next to Alice.

"Arin, you may kneel down and service Alice. Jessica, come here and kneel between my legs and worship my pussy."

Quickly, Arin and Jessica moved into position, and each eagerly began kissing, licking and fingering the pussy in front of them. Arin was a noisy eater, lustily sucking each of Alice's labia into her mouth, stretching them out, and letting them pop out of her pursed lips. Molly soon lost her focus on what Arin was doing to Alice, since Jessica had nuzzled her face along Molly's upper inner thighs as the start of her worship.

Jessica was rather dainty in her approach to Molly's cunt. First, she slowly and wetly licked Molly's outer labia several times, dampening the soft patch of brown fur that covered them. Next, she used her fingers to sensuously pull the labia open, continuing her licking action along the inner labia, and ultimately parting then with her tongue. That tongue now washed Molly's intimate flesh from her perineum to her clit, diving into her vagina along its journey, and circling her pee hole with a delicate tip. The latter contact made Molly twitch and clench the chair arms tightly with her hands.

"You devilish vixen," Molly moaned.

Jessica tilted her head back, so her deep brown eyes twinkled into Molly's. Wetting her fingers, she whispered, "Maybe you'd prefer this, Miss." Forming a fork between two of her fingers, she began sawing them up and down so they skimmed just the sides of Molly's now engorged clit. With her other hand, she eased two fingers into the warm tunnel of Molly's cunt and began a rhythmic stroking action.

Molly could feel those two inner fingers glide twice along the upper vaginal wall, then twice at her side wall on the left, twice along her lower wall, and twice at her side wall on the right. Just as she was getting accustomed to the probing fingers, Molly sucked in a large breath of air as Jessica closed the forked fingers into a tighter 'V' which made her clit begin to jerk forward and backward.

Flinging her arm sideways to brace herself, Molly's hand encountered Alice's arm, where it rested on the chair next to her. Alice's arm felt damp with sweat, and Molly became aware of the woman's rapid breathing and groans of enjoyment from Arin's erotic attentions, along with the alternate tensing and releasing of her arm musculature.

Alice grasped Molly's hand, and pulled it to her breast. Molly instinctively began kneading that glorious globe, and in moments felt Alice's hand groping along her arm. She took Alice's hand and brought it to her own breast, where her swollen nipple pressed firmly into the woman's palm.

Molly and Alice were joyously massaging each other's tits, and rocking their hips, and pressing their pussies forward toward the two women servicing them when Jessica changed what she was doing. She stopped scissoring Molly's clit with her forked fingers.

"OMG! Why did you stop?" Molly cried out. "Please don't stop!"

But Jessica did not resume what she had been doing – she had other plans. Her fingers that were inside Molly's cunt pressed up firmly against the upper wall, making Molly's clit almost stand on end from the internal pressure. Molly looked down just in time to see Jessica's lips engulf her stiffened clit. She could not see it any longer, but she could sure feel it!

Molly gave out an almost animalistic, guttural moan of pleasure as Jessica applied suction to her clit. "OOOHHHHHH!" she called out, her own muscles bunching as her pleasure surged. She might have been able to hold back her impending orgasm for a while, but Jessica began pressing her fingertips up and down inside Molly's cunt. This action made Molly's clit move in and out of Jessica's pursed, sucking lips. Jessica was causing Molly's clit to fuck her pursed lips!

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,251 Followers
12