Arizona Heat Pt. 03a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My new schedule starts soon, and I don't work on Mondays anymore." Jenny said. "Tom works from about 8:00 to 4:30 on Mondays. Do you think you might be able to see me then?"

"Yeah, we rehearse on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and sometimes on the weekends but Mondays are free." I said. "I'd love to see you every week."

"I'd like that too Kate." Jenny sighed, as she squeezed me. "I'd like that a lot. And I'll let you know just as soon as I find out when Tom will be away on his next business trip."

"Mmmm, I can't wait." I whispered in her ear. "I love waking up in your arms."

"I had a wonderful time with you today." She said, as she kissed me softly. "I think that this is going to be a great summer!"

After a brief hug, we returned to the front seat and smoothed our rumpled clothing. Jenny turned on the front seat car lights to check on her hair. She smiled at me and did a double take before covering her mouth and laughing.

"What? Is it my hair?" I asked, as I reached in my bag for a hairbrush.

"Oh my God Kate, look at your face!" She giggled.

I looked in the sun visor mirror, and saw what she meant. I looked like I had been gang-kissed by a chorus line, with lipstick and lip prints all over my face. I laughed and reached for my beach towel as I started rubbing my face. The things you have to think of when you're dating a girl.

"Well Jenny, I'm glad you spotted that before my parents did!" I laughed. "That would've taken some explaining."

We had a good laugh as I cleaned my face, and then set off for my home. As Jenny parked in the street in front of my house I kissed my finger and gave her my trademark "Aloha." She smiled and returned the gesture. I grabbed my bag and stepped out into the warm night, closing the passenger door. We both smiled sadly and waved, and then she was gone. I watched the lights of her car receded into the night. "I could get used to this babysitting gig." I thought to myself as I headed back to my house with a smile on my face.