Arizona Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,546 Followers

"Fascinating," she said. "If my kids could see me now."

Jason walked in and sat in a leather club chair, his beautiful fat penis right there, and Dennis resumed his position on the couch. Both of them looked almost unbelievable to Mary, muscular and perfectly proportioned, with those porn ready cocks and those killer smiles. The sparkling, gorgeous eyes were the cherries on the cakes.

"I've never been with a naked man when fucking wasn't on the menu," Mary said, the Champagne taking full grasp of her tongue.

"You mentioned joining us part way?" Dennis said.

Mary spun around and looked out the window again. A naked couple walked by on the path below, the big woman's tits swaying to beat the band.

"I'll need help with my zipper," she said, still gazing out the window.

She could see Dennis approaching in the reflection in the window, his silver hair contrasting with the darker hair halfway down. She felt his hands pull gently at the top of her little dress, and the zipper went slowly down.

"May I hang it for you?" Dennis asked.

"Oh, no, I think I'll just lay it on this chair," Mary said, and she let it fall down her legs as she gazed at the reflection of herself in the window.

She was glad she had brought good lingerie with her. She wasn't going to, since her husband wasn't coming along to see it, but at the last minute she threw it in her bag, thinking it would feel better under her little dress. It was a nice black lace bra, very feminine and sexy, matching panties that looked wonderful on her ass, and a new purchase, a lacy black garter belt holding up her sheer black stockings.

She lifted her trim, shapely legs one at a time, and the dress was in her hand.

"You're a very beautiful woman my dear," Dennis said, the fat cock between his legs nearly twice as long as it had been, but not lifting just yet.

"Should I take off my shoes?" Mary asked. "I feel like I look like a cheap hooker in this outfit with high heels."

"Far from it my dear," Dennis said. "An extremely expensive hooker maybe. There's nothing cheap about you."

Mary giggled. "Why thank you sir," she said. She picked her glass up off the console table and held it out. "I think I need a bit more courage."

Jason leapt off the chair and went to the kitchen. Mary was mesmerized by his weight-lifter ass as he walked away, and moments later she heard a Champagne cork pop.

"Oh dear, we'll have to finish another bottle," Dennis said. "It doesn't keep you know."

Mary laughed and Jason came back with the bottle, his big cock and smoothly shaved balls swaying. "This is the most fantastic evening I can remember. I won't even be able to tell the story, people won't believe me," she said.

"The story's not over I hope," Jason said as he filled Mary's glass and then his own.

"Fantasia!" Dennis said excitedly. "That's what we should call this place! You've done it dear, we've been trying to come up with a name for this place ever since I moved in six months ago. My last home was on a mountainside and we called it Grey Rock. Fantasia is perfect for this one, don't you think Jason?"

"Perfect, and we'll always remember who named it," he said with a smile.

"That deserves a toast," Dennis said, and he picked up his glass and filled it.

"To Fantasia!" he said.

They all clicked glasses and Mary wondered how she had gotten herself into such a bizarrely wonderful situation.

"To nudity!" Dennis said, raising his glass again.

"I suppose I can't drink to that without partaking," Mary said. "Would you hold my glass kind sir?"

Jason took her glass and without over thinking it she unhooked her bra, tossed it on the chair, and swept the lacy panties down her stockinged legs and off over her heels. Suddenly the thin necklace seemed like very little diversion as both men's eyes went to her tits and her smoothly shaved pussy.

"So Beautiful," Dennis said. "You are just a sight for sore eyes."

"Why thank you sir," she said, not sure why she was talking like a medieval girl.

Jason handed the wine glass back to her, and she took a much needed gulp.

"I suppose the stockings need to go to join the nudist club," she said.

"No, please don't, Jason said. "they set you off perfectly."

Mary smiled silently, and noticed for the first time his cock had doubled in length too, and had achieved partial lift-off.

"So where did that body come from, weight lifting?" Mary asked, figuring she may as well get to the bottom of the situation.

"Swimming first, in college, and now I'm a gym rat," Jason said. "Since I've been single I've got a lot of time on my hands, and Rain likes to join me. It's nice to have something to share with your kid."

"And you, Sir Dennis, men your age aren't supposed to look like that," Mary said. "Are you a gym rat too?"

"I prefer other forms of exercise," he said with a wink, "but yes, I supplement in the workout room.

"Oh my," Mary said with a sexy smile. "Do you do any personal training...with...the less experienced?"

"Jason and I have, on occasion, done that type of thing," he said, his eyes twinkling.

"Are we gonna stop dancing and start fucking, or am I just gonna go crazy here," Mary asked, throwing all her champagne stained cards on the table.

"Thank God you said that, I'm going a bit crazy myself," Dennis said with a nice smile, and he put his naked body against Mary's and kissed her.

Jason collected their glasses from their hands and a moaning embrace joined the kiss. Soon Mary was on her knees in front of the big window, with Dennis's big cock in her mouth. Fully hard it was quite huge, with a big girth that made Mary moan as she anticipated it filling her pussy full. Dennis was moaning too, and his big strong hands were softly massaging Mary's pretty auburn hair.

Jason sat on the couch and watched the sexy show, slowly stroking his big cock to full size—at least as big, if not bigger than his father's.

Mary was relentless on Dennis, wanting him to cum, and she got her wish, pulling her head back just in time to take the hot load on her pretty tits, just the way she liked it.

"My dear Mary," Dennis said quietly as he gathered his wits.

Mary saw Jason with his cock in his hand and she got up, Dennis's seed dripping down her tits onto her flat belly as she walked to the couch. She knelt in front of him and ran her hands along his powerful thighs, and she took his huge cock in her mouth. Even hungrier this time after the appetizer, she went to town on him and showed him what an older woman could really do. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Dennis go to the kitchen and pop a blue pill with a swig of Champagne. She was in for a long night if boner pills were involved. She stopped her assault right before Jason's orgasm, looking at him with fire in her eyes while he cooled, and then she stood on the couch straddling him and presented her steaming pussy to his mouth. His head went back on the top of the cushion and he was in the perfect position to lick both her holes and everything surrounding them. It was a feast for Jason, and he ate well, packing away the calories like it was his last meal on earth. The sensation for Mary, after the long build-up of the exciting day, was as powerful as she had ever felt.

Mary came with gushing intensity, her body consumed with the fire Jason breathed into her, and screams she had at first tried to stifle flew free of her lungs bringing the big wood paneled room to life as her body convulsed and trembled.

Dennis looked on in awe at the stunningly sexy woman, and Rain appeared in the hallway, drawn by the beautiful cries of love.

"Mary, Rain has joined us," Dennis said. "Is that all right with you?"

Mary started laughing, her pussy still being gently licked by Jason's delicious feeling tongue.

"If he hadn't joined us I would have gone and got him," she said. "It's all or nothing tonight."

Mary reluctantly pulled herself away from Jason's tongue, bent and kissed his pussy juice covered mouth, and went to Rain. The young man's cock was clearly a genetic clone of the others, but had a youthful, upturned vigor that had it nearly pointing at the ceiling. Mary took it in her hand and moaned softly, the young shaft feeling even harder and hotter than the others. She got down on all-fours and looked back over her shoulder at Dennis, giving him a sexy look that surely kicked in his boner pill, and she took the powerful young cock in her mouth.

It was hard as steel against her tongue, and the family trait fatness and length filled her mouth full. As she was reveling in it Dennis pressed into her wet pussy from behind, the first fuck of a soon to be countless number. She was overcome by the intensity of the situation, a sexy grandfather and his beautiful young grandson in both her ends, as if her body was some sort of a time machine, a worm hole absorbing the same cock at the same moment, almost fifty years apart. She looked sideways at Jason, sitting on the couch watching with his cock in his hand, and she felt like the world's most wanton slut, a feeling that thrilled her beyond belief.

Dennis hooked his fingers in Mary's garter belt and fucked the beautiful woman hard. It had been a while since he'd been with someone so sexy, and his big cock rose to the occasion. Cumming on Mary's tits twenty minutes before had released the pressure, so he was able to fuck her long and fuck her hard before finally succumbing to the sublime, his red-hot poker melting down inside her.

Rain was quick to take his place, his upturned steel shaft hitting new pleasure zones inside Mary's fiery hole. Before she was able to clarify her thoughts Jason's cock was in her mouth, and the time machine was working it's magic again, this time father and son.

Rain didn't last as long as his granddad, his cock burning up like a fiery comet as he slapped hard into Mary, pumping a gallon of young seed deep inside her as he groaned.

Mary pushed Jason down on the rug and mounted him, wanting to see the big muscular man as she ground her bare pussy hard onto his smoothly shaven groin. She wanted to cum again and she really went at it, Jason's big fat cock filling her as her clit slid against his sweaty flesh. She was climbing nicely when young Rain stood next to her. She looked at him with burning eyes and grabbed a hold of his young cock. Into her throat it slid, and the young man's groan drew Dennis back into the fray, standing on the other side of her. She grabbed his cock too, and alternated sucking them into her hungry mouth as her orgasm built on Jason's beautiful sweaty body.

She climbed toward the heavens, and as her insides started to burn she looked at the reflection of the four of them in the huge window — dark mountains in the distance, two cocks in her hands, her tits gyrating, and her eyes wide as the big one swept through her. The reflection turned to a psychedelic blur and cocks went in and out of her mouth as she flew through the ether. Jason came hard, triggered by Mary's wild, screaming orgasm, and he lifted her hips with his powerful arms so he could thrust up into her, levitating her as she flew. Her orgasm was longer than she thought possible and seemed to never end, fueled by the heat of three burning hot men.

———————

The night was a glorious, endless round robin, with a dizzying variety of sexual delights. Young Rain got a thorough education, and Dennis re-lived his entire sexual life in one night. The climax of the long night was probably a triple penetration — Rain on his back in Mary's ass, granddad Dennis deep in her pussy, and Jason tea-bagging deep in her throat as she leaned back on Rain, her lovely tits in his sweaty young hands. Actually it was a multi-part climax, because they switched around a few times so all could experience the variety.

Dennis walked Mary home at four in the morning, with just the faintest glimmer of the approaching dawn on the eastern horizon.

"Do you know what you've done for an old man like me," he quietly asked Mary outside her door.

"You're not much older than me you know," Mary said with a smile.

"Ah, but you're young at heart my dear," he said. "That's a precious thing, and you've taught me to embrace it."

"You're a wonderful man Dennis. I hope you find a wonderful woman," Mary said, and she kissed him and went into her room and collapsed on her soft bed.

———————

A voice outside her window woke Mary from her deep sleep, and she looked at her clock. She was supposed to call Kim in the morning, and it was already ten o'clock. She dragged her aching, sore body to the edge of the bed and looked around. Her pretty teal blue dress for the wedding was rumpled on the floor along with her bra, and she sat there in her panties, garter belt and stockings. The stockings were a complete mess — splattered with dried cum from top to bottom — and a smile grew on her face as she remembered the night. She stood up on wobbly legs and picked up her dress. She was smoothing it and laying it on the bed when her cellphone rang.

"Oh John," she said after her husband said good morning, "I feel like such a slut."

"I've always wanted to be married to a slut," he said, and she could hear him smiling on the other end of the phone. "So I take it the perfect storm blew you away?"

"It did," Mary said with a little smile of her own. "I can't even begin to tell you."

But she did, the whole night coming back to her in a colorful rush. John masturbated as he listened, and the two of them reveled in laughter and their deep love for each other.

Mary took a shower, washing off caked on cum that she kind of wished she could keep, like a slutty badge of honor.

Later that day, Kim asked her about Nueda Vista.

"So did ya do it?" Kim asked excitedly.

"Do what?" Mary asked, wondering if her sluttyness showed on her face.

"Get naked in front of anybody. I'm betting you did." Kim said.

"Yeah, it's no big deal," Mary said. "I mean you can't go to a place like that without letting go of your inhibitions, right?"

"Wow!" Kim said. "So like men saw you naked? Are they all fat and ugly though?"

"There's at least three that are super hot," Mary said.

"Oh my God, I don't know if I could do it," Kim said. "More power to ya girl."

———————

After rinsing her underthings in the sink and borrowing an iron from the resort, Mary looked smokin' hot at the wedding. She had a chance to have sex right there at the reception with a hot young guy that had been hitting on her, but she didn't want to cheat on John. It seemed an odd thing to think after what she had done two nights before, but hey, it wasn't a 'perfect storm'. They only happen once every hundred years or so.

riverboy
riverboy
4,546 Followers
12