Arizona Summer Ch. 04: Exploring with Strangers

Story Info
Wes meets strangers while exploring naked at night.
11.8k words
4.14
11.4k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers

Winter break was coming to an end in a few weeks. I would soon be attending my senior year at the high school across the open field next to my house. I was going to be the "new kid" in the school which meant I would have to get to know everybody the last year of high school. I wasn't looking forward to this but it was a fast approaching reality that was going to happen.

The weather had continued to be unseasonably warm for this time of year. I wasn't complaining at all. For me, it meant I could enjoy more time outdoors - mostly naked! I focused my attention on this one aspect and continued to try new adventures in the nude.

Camping was something I grew up doing in the Midwest with family and friends. This activity was a seasonal hobby - usually enjoyed in the spring, summer, and fall. Moving to Arizona changed that completely. The warm weather was perfect for exploring outdoors. The only issue was that I lived in a major metropolitan area which severely limited where one could consider camping outdoors.

Lucky for me there was an empty field right next to the new house my family had moved into. I had received a new light-weight tent as a Christmas gift. I was itching to try it out and since I was not in school yet and the weather was warm, camping out in the open field seemed like a great idea. Of course, I had other reasons in mind as well which you will soon read about.

The high school was located on the other side of the field. From my house to the first building, it was approximately 100 yards. There was a street on one end of the field and a canal on the other. The distance between them was about a half mile. The field was simply untouched desert. There were cactus, creosote, and a handful of small trees that filled the open space. It was mostly flat with a few areas of uplifted desert.

As long as the weather remained warm, I planned on sleeping in the tent a few nights. About a week before I planned to camp, I told my parents what I was doing so they wouldn't wonder where I was and come looking for me. It turned out that they were planning a mid-week getaway anyway, so I was free to try out my new tent and explore the area all by myself.

The evening air was a bit chilly as the sun began to set in the sky. I stood on the driveway and waved as my parents drove away. The daylight was fading fast as I stood in front of the house. All was quiet at the end of the cul-de-sac as darkness took hold.

I pulled off my shirt and sweatpants and stood completely naked on the driveway. My cock was already hard in anticipation of being on my own for the next three days. I was so excited and aroused that I could barely think straight. There was so much I wanted to do - alone and naked - and I didn't want to waste a second.

Camping in the open field next to my house was the plan. But I also intended on spending the next three days as naked as possible while pleasuring myself in every way imaginable! I couldn't deny my carnal desires as I stood naked in the twilight. Without thinking, my hand began to stroke my cock while I slowly walked towards the garage.

I tossed my clothes in the empty basket next to the washing machine as I walked through the laundry room and into the house. My eyes noticed the set of keys hanging on the hook next to the garage door button. They were for the 2nd car my parents owned that just happened to be parked in the driveway.

I found my wallet in my bedroom and headed back downstairs. I pulled my t-shirt out of the laundry basket on my way out of the house. With keys in hand, I quickly walked to the car, unlocked it, and sat in the driver seat. It was completely silent as I sat naked in the car and looked around. I tossed my wallet and t-shirt on the passenger seat and glanced at myself.

My cock was as hard as steel between my legs. The head was a deep purple and shaped like an overgrown mushroom. My pee-hole was spread so wide that a straw could fit inside. I started the car and closed the garage while I touched my aching cock. I slowly backed out of the driveway and started to drive as my hand teased my aroused manhood.

I had no idea where I was headed. I slowly drove around the neighborhood while I played with myself. It felt amazing. The further I drove the more aroused I became. I was naked driving around my neighborhood while stroking my hard cock. This was unreal!

I slowly drove past cars parked along the street while I continued playing with myself as I meandered through the neighborhood. A number of cars passed by going the opposite direction though nobody seemed to notice what I was doing or just how naked I was.

The dashboard lights inside the car seemed so bright that if anyone were to see me, they could tell how truly naked I really was. I dimmed them so that I could still see the gauges but little else. The sound of my hand stroking my cock up and down filled the otherwise quiet car interior. I tried to focus on where I was driving but my mind was in a trance.

I could feel a satisfying climax building inside me. I released my grip on my hard cock but I was past the point of no return. Jerking off while driving around the neighborhood completely naked was more arousing than I had anticipated. I was too far away from my house to try and drive there before climaxing. It felt like I was going to explode any second.

I turned onto a dead-end street that had a number of houses which were still under construction. It was dark due to the lack of streetlights that were yet to be installed. I turned off the headlights and coasted down the deserted street. I parked the car inside what would become a finished garage. Currently it was merely 2x4's and a slab. I turned off the car and opened the door.

I quickly stepped out of the car and proceeded to walk among the wooden framework. The concrete was cold and hard under my bare feet. I stroked my aching cock as I quietly explored the unfinished layout. I carefully walked through the unfinished house to avoid cutting my exposed skin or stepping on anything sharp.

A cool breeze blew against my naked body causing me to shiver. Strange sounds from the wind blowing through the wooden framework surrounded me in the darkness. Unable to contain myself any longer, I vigorously stroked my hard cock as strings of cum began to explode from my body.

I stood in the darkness and masturbated. I groaned under my breath as I squeezed every last drop of cum from my rock-hard cock. I greedily satisfied my carnal needs without a care in the world.

My eyes had adjusted to the darkness as I stood completely naked among the partially-framed house. There I was among the wooden 2x4's, piles of sheet rock, and rolls of insulation. I felt so naked and exposed at that moment. I shivered in the cold night air even though my body was on fire, aroused and excited by what I was doing.

I rubbed my body while I continued to carefully walk around and explore in the darkness. I was nervous and aroused at the same time, being as naked as I was in such an open area. Knowing that where I was at, completely naked from head to toe, would be bustling with people in just a few hours only aroused me more.

I made my way through the construction, squeezing in between the framework and gingerly stepping through the sawdust and debris, as I ventured further and further away from my car. I was five or six houses away from where I had parked before I realized how far I had wandered.

I found myself at the opposite end of the street inside a two-story framed house. The walls were still only exposed 2x4's but in the middle of the slab were a set of stairs that led to the second story. I quietly crept up the stairs as I kept a keen eye on my surroundings.

The second story was as unfinished as the main level below with the addition of sheets of plywood as flooring. 2x4's formed partial walls and hallways as I made my way through the maze of timber. The breeze was slightly more pronounced due to the fact that I was higher off the ground.

I could clearly see down and across the street from the second story vantage point. I felt more exposed in the open floorplan above the street. I could hear vehicle traffic in the distance and see the streetlights and finished houses that revealed the rest of the neighborhood.

Another set of stairs led upwards from the second story to a framed in attic. I carefully walked up the stairs and into the small space. The angle of the roof was steep forcing me to crawl on my hands and knees in order to explore the area.

There was only one wall in the attic that was left unfinished. The other walls were covered in plywood. This blocked most of the wind making the small space a cozy, dark refuge. I crawled along the floor towards the wall that was open to the street.

I carefully peered past the floor to the street below. I could see my car parked off in the distance underneath the unfinished garage. It looked to be a mile away even though I knew it was more like the length of a football field. Still, I was quite a distance away with no clothing to be had.

From my high viewpoint I could see the high school far off in the distance, as well as my house and most of the neighborhood. There was the occasional car driving on the mostly deserted streets of the neighborhood as I watched and listened.

A cool breeze blew into the attic where I crouched like a gargoyle looking down on the street below. My exposed cock and balls twitched between my legs reminding me I was completely naked. I grabbed my genitalia with one hand. It was cool, like the rest of my skin, as I began to tug on my limp manhood.

My body was cold due to being naked in the night air. I was still horny as hell while I crouched high above the street in the darkness. The desire to suck my own cock while being outdoors overwhelmed me. I rolled onto my back and contorted my body in half in order to pleasure myself orally.

I opened my mouth and inserted the tip of my cock inside. The warmth of my mouth around my cock felt amazing. I could feel myself getting hard as I sucked on the tip of my cock. I continued to tug on my shaft as my cock quickly hardened in my warm, wet mouth.

Saliva dripped out of the corners of my mouth as my cock filled with blood and stretched my lips apart. I rocked my body back and forth forcing my cock in and out of my wanting mouth. I could hear myself sucking on my own hard cock while I hid in the darkness of the unfinished attic. I looked out across the quiet neighborhood while I continued my naughty pleasure.

I was completely naked in an abandoned, unfinished house on the outskirts of my neighborhood while I sucked myself off! I wrapped my tongue around my cock and pressed it into the pee hole, tasting the pre-cum that oozed out. With my hands and arms pressed against my back, I forced my body in half allowing over half of my hard cock to slide into my mouth.

I wasn't cold any longer. My naked body was on fire as I sucked my cock in and out of my mouth. I could hardly believe what I was doing...again...out in the open at night. I wasn't being cautious or secretive while I pleasured myself. I was loud, sloppy, and purposeful in my actions.

I moaned in sheer pleasure as I sucked my own cock. My hands pressed into my exposed flesh while my mouth and throat endured the pounding of my own manhood. The tip of my cock was pressing against the back of my throat teasing my gag reflex. The sounds of sucking were obvious as I continued to fuck my own face.

I looked up at the angled ceiling and noticed an opening. It sparked my curiosity. I halted pleasuring myself and straightened out my body to check it out further. I crawled over to where the opening was and stood up. I poked my head through the cutout to see where it went.

The opening was big enough to accommodate my body. I pushed my arms through the cutout and lifted the rest of my body upwards. I sat with my legs still dangling inside the opening while I looked around. A few feet above the opening was a flat area in the roof. I carefully climbed out of the opening and crawled up to the top of the roof.

There I was, completely naked in the open, on top of the roof. The flat section was about five feet square. The chilly night air blew all around me as I prepared to continue blowing myself. I got on my back and rolled my legs up over my head. I grabbed my hard cock and guided it back into my dirty mouth. I eagerly sucked my cock right there on the rooftop.

Nothing was hiding what I was doing other than the cover of darkness. I gazed up at the stars and moon while I sucked on my manhood. My fingers toyed with my spread ass cheeks and asshole. I fingered my tight ass while sucking on my cock.

With everything that was going on, it didn't take long for me to climax. I squeezed my balls in my hand and held my cock in my mouth as I exploded. Cum shot down my throat as my body tensed up. Load after load filled my mouth until I started to gag.

I straightened out my body and laid on my back on the roof. My hands continued to stroke on my cock. I watched as the last of my cum shot out of me and landed on my chest. My hips flexed and my body shook as my climax subsided. My body went limp as I laid motionless on the roof. I closed my eyes and listened to the surrounding neighborhood while I caught my breath.

Something awoke my attention. I thought it was the wind or maybe the sound of voices. Either way, I needed to get down from where I was. I crawled off the roof and through the opening in the attic. I made my way down the stairs to the second level and proceeded to the second flight of stairs. I wrapped my arms tightly around my body to try and warm up. The temperature had dropped significantly since starting my nightly romp through the neighborhood. Of course, having no clothes on didn't help either.

As I located the stairs to descend, I heard a voice from behind me. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard them. I immediately spun around to see who was in the darkness near me. Two figures started walking towards me. I didn't know what to do. I was freezing and unable to run very fast since I was barefoot. All I could think about was getting warmed up.

They spoke back and forth between one another as they got closer to me.

"See, I told you I heard somebody up on the roof."

"What are you doing?" A voice asked just as a bright light pointed right at me. The beam of light hit my eyes and temporarily blinded me. I pulled my hands up to block the light while I remained motionless. Another beam of light washed over my body revealing how naked and exposed I was.

"Where are your clothes? What are you doing out here?" The other asked.

I wasn't really prepared to have a conversation with two complete strangers while I stood naked in front of them as they looked me up and down with their flashlights. I remained still as I figured out what to say.

"I was just playing around. I thought I was alone." I replied.

"Playing around?" One of the strangers questioned. "More like playing with yourself!"

The two strangers laughed out loud while I stood before them, cold and naked.

"Hey, I'm not trying to cause any trouble guys. I'm done here tonight and I'm just going to head home." I stated as I proceeded to walk towards the stairs to the street below.

"Done for the night?" One of them quipped. "From what I can see you are far from being done."

The strangers stepped between me and the stairs, preventing me from leaving the unfinished second-story house. I stared back at both of them while they kept their flashlights pointed on my naked body. The focus of their flashlights was on my genitalia. I was semi erect as I stood before them.

It was then that I looked more intently at the two strangers. They appeared to be roughly my same age. One was a few inches taller than the other. They both wore long winter coats that extended well past their knees. Each of them also had on running shoes.

I was envious that they had coats as I shivered in the cold night air completely naked. A cool breeze blew over my exposed body causing me to shiver. I looked around through the darkness to see if there was possibly another way to get downstairs to my car. There appeared to be no other way downstairs.

"Why is your dick so red? Have you been rubbing up against the wood?"

I looked down at my hairless crotch. The beams of light directed on my semi-hard cock did expose the fact that I had been a bit rough as I pleasured myself throughout the course of the evening. I could clearly see teeth marks along my shaft from when I had sucked myself off. Also, the head of my cock was darker than normal due to the amount of sucking I had done.

"I guess I got a little carried away tonight." was the only reply I could think of.

"It looks like teeth marks." the taller of the two strangers said. "Who did that?"

I didn't know what to say? I was the only other person out exploring in the darkness besides these two. Was I supposed to tell them the truth? That it was my own teeth that left those marks on my cock? That what they heard earlier was just me sucking on my own cock all alone and naked in the darkness? That I swallowed my own cum after ramming my hard cock in my mouth and down my throat?

I didn't answer the question. I couldn't. The answer was just too naughty to vocalize. The reality just too kinky to share with two complete strangers. Instead, I asked my own question.

"What are you two doing out here at this time of night?" I asked as I stared back at them.

"Well, if you must know, we were doing a little exploring ourselves." The shorter of the two replied.

"Yeah, we were exploring and heard something. That something turned out to be you."

I was ready to be done with this conversation as I was nearly frozen solid. My body shivered as I stood before both of the strangers. My semi-hard penis pointed at a 90-degree angle and flopped back and forth as my body shivered uncontrollably.

"Hey, I am freezing. I need to get out of here and warm up." I said, my voice shaking due to how cold I was.

"Here, take my coat. It will warm you up." The taller of the two strangers offered.

He turned off his flashlight and set it down on the floor. I watched as he unzipped his coat and walked towards me. He stood directly in front of me while he removed his coat and placed it on me. My arms were still tightly wrapped against my cold, naked body. He pulled the coat closed and zipped it up all the way. The coat was snug against my body. I started to warm up immediately.

I looked back at the stranger standing directly in front of me. I was shocked to see that he was completely naked except for the shoes he wore.

"Did I mention that I, well, my friend and I both, like to explore in the nude too?" He casually stated as he began to stroke his own hard cock.

I just stood there and watched him jerk off in front of me. My body had gotten so cold that even if I wanted to walk away I probably couldn't. The odd reality was that I didn't feel threatened or uneasy by what he was doing.

The naked person playing with himself in front of me was about the same height as me. He was skinny with short dark hair. I couldn't make out many details due to the darkness that surrounded us. I could hear his hand stroking his hard cock as he stood before me.

The other stranger walked up to us so that the three of us faced one another. His flashlight was still on as he set it on the ground facing up. The light illuminated the area between us. I noticed him reach up with his hands and proceed to unzip his coat as well. He pulled the coat down to his waist and tied it in a knot so that it stayed in place, still covering the lower half of his body.

Unlike his friend standing next to him, he was wearing a t-shirt. Though, as I looked closer I noticed two things - 1, the t-shirt looked exactly like the one I had in my car and 2, he appeared to have tits. Before I could say anything, the second stranger pulled off his hat to reveal long brown hair that extended well past his shoulders.

quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers