Arkansas Cuck Ch. 01

Story Info
This is fantasy of my girlfriend cuckolding me.
1.2k words
3.8
20.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fantasy of my girlfriend cuckolding me for the first time.

I am going to call her Laura and I will go to Jake for this storyline.

Everything started off normal. I and Laura met on tender started talking and we met up. We Instantly fell for each other. She is perfect in every way. Beautiful blue eyes dirty blond hair thick body small but nice breast and extremely tight pussy. She always has a wet, and horny at 20, and me being 28. I work a lot I can't always keep her happy.

I guess that's how it happened. We have been dating for a year, and her 21st birthday was going to be a first clubbing experience for her. She got ready and we went to little rock and hit the club.

The club was hopping. We went to the bar and got some drinks for her.

She has never really been into black guys so I didn't see this coming. I went to the bathroom and this black guy was next to me, said: "he and his friends thought my girlfriend was hot". I told him thanks, and he said he wanted to dance with her. I told him sure good luck, but I don't think she will.

I went back to the bar, and she wanted to dance about that time the guy approached her and told her she was beautiful and wanted to dance. I said ok so she went.

A few hours later she and he were heading outside so I followed. She was wearing a sexy red dress, and heels.

They go out to a dark area of the parking lot where his car was parked and started making out. She saw me following and smiled back at me. She knew I was there watching.

He was pressed against her, and he backed up and she unzipped his pants and pulled his BBC out. Later to find out 14" of big thick cock.

She was amazed how big it was. She took it in her mouth, and he started getting harder, and harder. she started chocking on it. After about 20 mins he pulled back turned her around. as she bent over his car he pulled her dress up exposing her soaked panties. He rubbed his BBC up her wet panties and made her moan like a slut in heat.

He then pulled her panties down, and off, and put them in his pocket. He started rubbing his BBC up, and down her pussy then looked at me and smiled. He told me she was his now, and I needed to accept that, and told me if I wanted anything to do with her I needed to guide his cock into her virgin pussy. I said she isn't a virgin, and he laughed at me he said her pussy has never taken a real cock she is a virgin.

I walked closer, and he instructed me to get down between their legs facing up to her pussy and his cock. I did as instructed and I reached up and grabbed its huge base. He told me to get it wet I paused. He said suck it, white bitch. My mouth opened at the statement, and he shoved it in down my throat past my gag reflex and started fucking my face. His dick was coated fast. He pulled out, and I aimed his well lubed BBC at her dripping wet entrance. He pushed forward until his cock popped in. She gasped as he entered her tight pussy, and started stretching her inch by inch. He pumped into her no condom.

He told me to lick her clit and his balls. I once again followed his orders. She was moaning and cumming so much. Within 10 mins she came 5 times.

With only 8 inches in. More than she ever had taken before. He told us he was going to make it quick. Since we were in the lot outside. He started fucking her hard for another 5 min. He started pumping her full of cum. He told me to keep licking. Even after he pulled out, and not to drop any. I did as told. I ate all of his cum. She stood up, and kissed him.

He pulled his phone out and got both our numbers. We left for home. Both of us full of cum from a BBC, and she told me she wanted to see how my little cock felt. As her new master called it on the dance floor.

I tried to fuck her after we got home, and she laughed at me after I came. She said she couldn't feel me anymore, and she wanted more BBC.

Humiliated and confused by what happened that night I could barely sleep. She did not seem drunk at all. So many questions. Why did I follow through? Why did it turn me on? Will I let this happen again? Am I gay for sucking his BBC? Will my love stay with me after that?

The next morning I got up and cooked breakfast for us. Laura woke u and came to the kitchen and sat down. I made her plate and she told me she wanted to talk about last night. I told her ok and sat down. She told me she loves me and always will. I told her I love her too. She looked at me I'm the eyes and said he text me this morning pictures of us with him last night. She went on to tell me that last night was amazing and she wanted more and he wanted to give her more. Shocked I sat there. She continued to tell me she was sober and they never got any more drinks after they left me. They started dancing and she said she felt his huge dick in his pants.

He leaned down in her ear and whispered my name is Darius and sucked her earlobe. She told me he was so intoxicating his smell his body his huge cock. He could tell he was turning her on. She said that's when he started telling me how good his big cock is and that he would own me and my boyfriend.

After an hour of dancing, he had me. He said watch your boy follow us out and help me fuck you.

She looked at me and said it was so hot you and I with his BBC and you swallowed his cock and cum. It was true I did and I liked it.

The next text we both got. He said you will both call me master. It was a group text between the three of us. His text went on to say that men don't suck dick and I am no longer a man and told Laura to make sure my hairy body is smooth and I needed to wear girly clothes around him and panties from then on.

He texts and asked for our address so he could come over and claim his slaves in the next few hours and we needed to be ready for him. He said neither of us has a choice if we didn't want our faces on social media.

All though Laura was already excited. I was nervous about the future and what we were in for.