Arky's Alien Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brok
brok
24 Followers

"Don't mind me," said Arky drily. "Just going where I'm needed." She changed breasts and began suckling on the left boob, using her lips to make the nipple stand out even longer and harder. Petal began to blubber incoherently.

In the meantime, Arky could feel the extra-terrestrial organ in her hand beginning to thrust harder and faster. The little man was breathing deeply, and it didn't take an expert on alien physiology to tell he was close to climaxing.

But Petal was equally ready and catching up fast. She was making heartfelt gasps as she dragged more air into her lungs to fuel the relentless motions of sex.

And then it hit. Like one of those waves that sweeps across the Southern Ocean on Earth, gathering speed and momentum as it roars around the bottom of the globe till it hits one of those rocky outcrops south of Australia and expends all its energy in one gigantic explosion of noise and moisture.

Petal began to squeal then her back arched and she let out a long moaning sigh that sounded almost like a death rattle. Her limbs trembled and Kro let out a strangled gasp as her vaginal muscles pulsed around his cock. He let out a deep groaning sigh of release and all his genitals began to contract and throb as he let fly.

Two of his organs pulsed, firing bolts of alien semen into Petal's two well-fucked holes simultaneously. She gave another whimper of extreme passion as she felt herself filled with his slippery offering.

The remaining cock shuddered in Arky's grasp and she suddenly found herself with a slimy handful of sperm as Kro came and came. She released Petal's breasts and made a face as she held up her hand, which was dripping with strangely coloured globs of ooze. "Ewww,''she said softly.

The booth was full of the familiar smelll of energetic sex. Sweat, sperm, vaginal secretions. Arky found some paper towels and cleaned off her hands as the two not-exactly-starcrossed lovers lay there catching their breath. Finally she said "It's been fun, guys ... see you later" and slipped through the curtain.

A few minutes later, she was halfway through her next drink at the bar when Petal joined her. The young woman's hair was a mess and her face was flushed. All her clothes were creased; Arky wondered fleetingly whether she'd bothered to replace her panties. Her thighs must be a sticky mess.

Anybody watching would have thought Petal had either been mugged or had been thoroughly screwed. "Give me one of those" she croaked.

Arky signalled the bartender, then watched as Petal took a long deep swallow of the brew. She put the bottle down and let out a low whistle. "Well..." she began after a moment, then her voice trailed off as if she couldn't think of anything to say.

"Don't let it worry you," Arky said and punched her lightly on the shoulder. "We joined for new experiences didn't we? Any complaints?"

"Nope," sighed Petal and took another swallow. "I feel as though I've been turned inside out but it'll pass."

"Where's whatsisname... Kro the Kosmic Kasanova?"

"Like most guys. He did the disappearing act after he found his clothes. Made the usual noises about seeing me around."

"Some things never change, not even in deep space. So, did you want to see him again?"

"Well, he's a cute little guy and he's got a great line of chat, but... geez, three dicks to satisfy? I usually have enough trouble with one."

"All for one and one for all," muttered Arky. Petal had never heard of the Three Musketeers and looked blank. Arky grinned and signalled the bartender. "Same again, my friend. I think we've both worked up quite a thirst.”

There was an awful groaning sound mixed with an exclamation of horror. Arky knew what it was without looking. Petal had just caught sight of herself in the mirror behind the bar.

brok
brok
24 Followers
12