Arky's Android Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The engines whined as Arky throttled back. The landing field was in sight. If she could just manage to do two things at one time….

"Want some help?" Petal's head popped through the door. She looked exhausted and there were stains all down the front of her uniform, but to Arky she was a godsend.

"Take over with him," she said urgently. "If I don't get us on course, we'll overshoot." She couldn't spare a moment to look down, but she felt Petal's fingers slide over hers, and she thankfully relinquished her grip on the semi-conscious man's genitals.

"Come on now, we'll soon have you feeling better," said Petal in a soothing voice, her maternal manner strangely at odds with the practised way she was jerking him off. Harker started making little baby-like noises, gurgling away in the back of his throat. Petal kept up the pressure, her long supple fingers sliding over his hard wanting flesh.

"Shuttle flight Menos 830 beginning descent," Arky said into her microphone. Then there was a groan in her right ear and for an instant she thought Harker had had a heart attack. But it was a very different convulsion that the man in the next seat was having. At long last his over-worked and over-stimulated phallus had reached its final destination, and with a roar he came as he'd never come before.

Arky was taken aback, both by the noise from the co-pilot seat and by the globs of white semen that flew across the control panel. One blob of sperm landed on the altimeter and she impatiently flicked it away. Trust Petal to bring him off just at the vital moment.

It wasn't the worst landing Arky had ever made, but it came close. They hit the ground with a jar that made the whole ship shudder, but they got down in one piece. Emergency vehicles raced through the yellow mist and surrounded the shuttle as medics clambered to open the hatch.

Arky looked over her shoulder at the scene inside her ship: Two naked men, dazed and nearly unconscious. One woman with her uniform liberally bespattered with globs of semen. One giant green-skinned woman lying on her stretcher still bathed in the afterglow of a stupendous orgasm.

She shook her head and said to Petal "You know what? After all this is sorted out, I think the two of us should go out and get laid."

Trying vainly to wipe herself down while the medics carried away their three passengers, Petal said fervently "Amen to that, chief."

Arky thought to herself – if I were in charge on Menos, I'd order up another android. A big muscular guy named Adam. Just in case there's a next time.

THE END

12