Armore Gets Jason

Story Info
White middle aged woman deals with racism.
2k words
4.08
132.4k
13
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 07/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yenyang
yenyang
86 Followers

When I went to high school I was the complete embodiment of the class geek. My pants were always way to high. I wore vests, carried a briefcase, skinny etc. The only thing that saved me is I could fight like a demon. I never was bullied in school, in fact I was more like the geek enforcer. It earned me enough of a rep that the coolest kid in school chose me to be his best bud. Sure the fact that I did most of his homework and handled most of his 'laugh at his jokes' sidekick roles didn’t hurt. I got to know and understand leadership, respect and the benefits that came along with it. I also got a few pieces a delicious pussy that tried to get to Jason’s kong sized dick.

We remained buds through college, I got to go to all the best parties. Since he was star Quarterback he even managed to talk the coach into letting me be waterboy/asst. coach. My school was really more education oriented so it wasn’t like we had a big football program. Of course I still managed to benefit from our relationship getting some of the most beautiful women in the sack as they chase after the mighty kong.

After school my engineering degree got me a job at an auto plant that designed hybrid cars. Jason however in order to make ends meet became an exotic dancer since his degree in linguistics didn’t seem to get him much in the way of paying income. We lost touch after college and by the time I heard from again five years had passed.

In those five years I managed to nail the bosses daughter ..what a major fuck up that was. She was a very curvy woman though she was rather short. She had that fat round ass that Jason had taught me to appreciate. The boss’s daughter Armore gave me some pussy after a company picnic in august. The bitch then tells me she’s pregnant in September over a fucking e-mail. We hadn’t even dated. When I asked her what she was going to do about it, she said, “I’ll just ask daddy what he thinks.”

Not that I'm some sucker for an obvious entrapment attempt but we were about to go public and with my stock portfolio I was expected to bring in somewhere near 50 million. So I did what anyone else would have done I 'thanked her' for letting me eat her pussy. When we went and got her sonogram in October the doctor tells me she’s 6months pregnant! I’ve already fessed up to the boss, were still not public and she clearly understands what she’s doing. I'm bum fucked and trapped. She manipulated shit right up to our November wedding. I never had a chance. She was apparently seeing some biker dude who she knew her daddy would kill her for being with so she used me as her cover.

Life is stupid.. Somewhere along the line she lost him to some biker bitch and somehow I found myself falling in love with her even after she had a second daughter by that ass-hole. I guess I fell in love with my captor. When Jason came back around after traveling with some sex circus (that’s what i called his male review). He met my wife Armore' and immediately began berating me for falling in love with a woman who obviously didn’t care for me. The stayed their distance from each other and he eventually got on his feet again. She couldn’t wait to get his 'black ass' out from what she said.

After all these years of marriage (almost 20 now) she finally admitted to me that she thought little of me and my acceptance of Jason though the only thing she could ever find to say negative was he was 'black'. When Jason came into town this time he decided to stay. Said he would open his new home office here in town. Armore never knew that I had gotten revenge on her many years earlier by getting divorced in secret. Annulment based on some secret DNA Tests. She was stupid when drunk so I had her sign various papers over the years. Now nothing was in her name. Truth be told if you took the Mrs. off the front of her name she wouldn’t exist. Her father had passed. She spent her cash, the stocks were in the kids’ name, she owns nothing but the clothes on her back.

When Jason and some of his business friends came over to play poker, she was outraged and said she knew I would turn our house into a jungle eventually. When Jason heard this he became upset, as did his black business partners. I told her to apologize but she refused. When Jason came over and smacked her he said she’s had it too good for too long and bent down over her and just flipped her over and proceeded to spank her. When he had whacked her a good 4 or five times she lay there crying. I stood there with a stupid look on my face while Jason said, "your husband said apologize". When she looked up she had the most adorable little girl face on and said she was very sorry.

Jason looked at me and said "you should have done that years ago" When she got up her sheer blouse showed very erect and pointed nipples. She just stood there crying saying how she was wrong and wouldn’t want to insult her guests and went and hugged Jason and gave him a kiss.

She kissed him on the cheek but he said his friends were also insulted so she went to the other two and kissed them. The second man was rather large and stood up for his kiss. he apparently wanted his kiss on the lips. When she came away she just stood there staring him in the eyes. When Jason saw this he looked at me and said it was time I paid him back for all the pussy he got me in the past. He told Amore to 'come here' when she stood in front of him, she gave in to his demand for a kiss on the lips as well, and she started to grind on his leg. Jason reached around and grabbed a handful of ass cheek. I expected a scream all I got was a moan.

Jason told me this was going to turn into a real party and I should go to the liquor store. I drove fast as hell, knowing I didn’t want to miss anything that was going on. By the time I went and got my keys they had turned the music on and had her middle aged preppy white ass dancing to rap songs. Mike the smaller of the two was holding her by the hips grinding on her in her silk pajamas. While Barry the big guy, ground his crouch into her titties Jason just ushered me out of my own house.

When I got back I thought there would be some petting or something but see her dancing with her pajama bottoms pulled down with a very long thin cock stuck in her asshole. Barry's thick monster was sliding in and out of her mouth. They had never stopped dancing it looked like until I saw Jason sitting there with a very wet and limp kong sticking out his fly lazily laying across his thigh like a snake that just had a meal. I wondered what hole he had used already.

Jason shouted the liquors here when I walked into the living room. He told me to get enough glasses for everyone. I poured, but we had to wait because Barry refused to take his cock out of my wife's mouth until he shot his load. Mike took his drink and continued dancing not really fucking her but leaving out four to six inches to rock back and forth with. Over drinks Jason told me how Armore tried to straighten herself up before Id got back after he introduced her pussy to kong. The guys weren’t going to have any of that so Barry pulled out his monster and shoved it in her mouth. He wouldn’t let Mike stick his whole cock in her ass since he was scared she would bite.

That’s when he explained the business he was in was making porn movies. I started to panic when he said that my wife was too old and fat to make him any money, he just enjoyed breaking her down a few pegs. Amore looked at him and giggled. Why I want to get out of LA is get some fresh faces. Now your wife definitely is pretty enough, and Barry thinks she would make a good fluff girl, you know suck dicks and keep em hard between takes. When he gave me the wink about all the hot whores that would come around his closest friends I sat back and listened.

We spoke for a while, Jason told me to finance a few pictures to get my name out so the whores would come looking for me etc. Mike broke from the conversation and pulled my wife by the hair back to the living room. He didn’t bother with the pretense of dancing this time.. he just bent her over the couch, pulled her pajamas past her knees, slid her wet thong to the side, spit in his palm, jerked his still hard dick a couple of times and started sinking in. When he got to the end of his cock she had her face stuffed in the pillows kicking her legs around. I wasn’t sure if she liked it or not but I know Mike damn sure didn’t care. The way he drilled his cock into her I expected her to squirt oil out her ass by the time he was finished assaulting it. Jason was still talking figures when I couldn’t help it. I had to go sit on the couch and take out my bone white cock and stick it in her mouth. Barry was right. She bit down on my dick hard. It hurt like a son of a bitch getting it out her mouth. My dick was bruised and bloodied.

The laughter from Jason was out of place till he told me they both had learned a long time ago when Mike is in the ass a woman cant help but to bite down for all she’s worth, Cant even scream. When he drilled a woman all she could do was hold on. That's why he was highly sought after for movies. All she could do was whimper, then growl. We were all sitting back at the table watching the human drill machine plow the cheeks of my wife ass. In between songs I heard a high tone and thought there was a high tone coming from the speaker till I realized it came from Armore. I watched her legs curl, her back arching, and cum, come flowing out of her pussy. When I say come I mean it looked like she was pissing for the 1st time after an all night kegger. Her ass cheeks spasmed and jerked as she tried to eat a pillow. Mike pulled his dick almost all the way out and started stroking it. He had to push her back on the couch as she tried desperately to get his cock all the way back in her ass. He pumped his dick while keeping the head in her suckling ass then pulled it out pulled her hair till she was on her knees, pushed her head back and let his pulsing cock slide down her throat. He rested with his balls on her nose for a moment then pulled his spent dick out of her gaping mouth. Leaving a long slimy trail of saliva and come from her gaping mouth. Jason, Barry and I toasted to future business.

yenyang
yenyang
86 Followers