Armored Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Bianca and Anthony get closer.
1.9k words
4.53
32.4k
23

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koco_Kyss
Koco_Kyss
234 Followers

Bianca sat in her apartment not believing that not more that week ago she had posed for her boyfriend. That was not something she thought she would never say. She had a boyfriend for the first time in her life. So far things were going well. Even though her head was saying that there ha to be a catch; her heart knew there wasn't.

After Bianca had posed for Anthony she knew what the appeal of being a model, even though it was something she wouldn't do. All the attention the photographer gives you makes you feel special. At least it had made her feel special when Anthony took pictures. Bianca also had to admit that there was an erotic element to the whole thing from her perspective. The whole thing made her feel a freedom that she didn't normally have within herself.

*********************************

While Bianca was thinking about the posing, Anthony was thinking solely about Bianca and how sexy she had looked posing for his eyes only. When he first met her he knew that she would make to be a beautiful subject just because of her face. But since he got to take her picture he knew that any photographer would like her as a subject. Bianca was way more confident than she gave herself credit for. He could tell that by posing for him Bianca would open up more, and be a little freer. Anthony knew that he would never let anyone see the pictures he took of her because they showed her in her rawest form...;vulnerable.

That it is why it meant so much to him when she agreed to be his woman. Bianca had to struggle with herself just to come to his house, so he knew that she had to struggle even more with having a man in her life.

Anthony was determined to make sure to find who had hurt her, because if he didn't he knew he would have to atone for the mistakes men had made in her past. And he was not going to do that.

***************************

BIANCA'S SOPHOMORE YEAR OF COLLEGE

"Stupid bitch, did she really think you had asked her here because you wanted her?" The preppy boy on the left of Bianca's 'date' stated.

"Yeah man, she fell for it. The only thing I'd like that bitch for is....... Man I can't even think of nothin'" Bianca's date stated before he and his friend laughed.

Bianca couldn't believe this was happening to her again. Why did people automatically pick her out to make fun of? She didn't talk to anybody unless they talked to her, so why was this always happening to her? This would be the third time.

She couldn't even say she was surprised that it had happened. She should have never trusted the boy who did this, but she was tired of her lonely existence. Bianca was so tired of never going out and not having any friends. So that is why she had agreed to the out of the blue invitation from the boy. As she walked toward the door, before they could cause her public humiliation, she made up her mind that she would never trust another man especially a good looking one.

****************************

Bianca was snapped out of her reverie by the sound of her cell phone ringing. By the ring tone she knew it was Tony. They hadn't talked in a few days on account of them both being really busy people, so Bianca was excited to be able to talk with him.

"Hey baby, how you been?" Anthony asked as Bianca answered the phone.

Bianca then let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding. Since they hadn't talked in a few days she was wondering if he still liked her. Bianca knew what she was thinking was a little bit childish but she couldn't help but have some second thoughts about this. She was still working on trusting him completely.

"I'm doing good Tony, how are you doing?"

Anthony had to take a moment to respond.

Bianca was the only woman to ever call him Tony other than his mama, and he liked the sound of it coming from her lips. So much so that he had to bite back a moan. The sound of her voice had him wondering what that voice would sound like as he made her cum.

He cleared his throat before he answered her.

"Missing you baby, that is how I'm doing. When can we get together again? My schedule is clear for the next few weeks." Anthony said.

"Well, Tony we should be able to get together tomorrow night since it is Friday, and I have the whole weekend for down time." Bianca said calmly even though the excitement of seeing him was running through her.

"Okay baby that sounds like a plan, but what are we going to do?"

"We could go to the old drive in. I think that would be fun, and I heard they are playing some good movies." Bianca said.

"But are all those movies chick flicks Bianca?" Anthony said playfully suspicious.

"Uh no, they have other movies too. So do you want to go?"

"Bianca, where ever you go I'll be there."

Anthony said surprised that he meant what he said. Bianca just didn't know how much she had him wrapped around her little finger.

"That's so sweet, and I'll see you at eight tomorrow night."

"Okay, I will pick you up at eight, think about me tonight." Anthony said right before he hung up the phone.

Bianca couldn't wait until their date. She had been hoping that they would spend some more time together. Now all she had to do was find a bangin' outfit to wear and everything would be alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did I tell you how fine you look tonight baby?" Anthony questioned as they got out of the car to go get refreshments before the movie.

Bianca giggled softly before she said, "Yes, Tony you told me, and thank you."

"Bianca, don't thank me for telling the truth."

Anthony said as he stopped her by snagging her around the waist. Before she could speak Tony leaned down and kissed her; in front of everyone. Bianca tried to pull away but Anthony slipped his tongue in her mouth, and clasped his hands tighter around her waist. She couldn't do anything but kiss him back.

She licked his bottom lip and boldly sucked his tongue into her mouth. Bianca could feel wetness between her thighs as Tony gave guttural moan and ended the some what explicit kiss.

"Come on let's grab the popcorn and drinks before we miss the movie." Anthony said with labored breaths. Bianca could only follow him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was an hour into the movie and neither one of them was thinking about the movie. Anthony couldn't stop thinking about how good they would feel together, and Bianca couldn't stop thinking about the kiss they shared and what it would feel like to go beyond kissing.

Anthony was sure about to show her because he just needed to touch her, taste her and if he didn't he felt like he would go insane. Anthony lifted the armrest that was separating them giving Bianca no time to react as he started sucking on her neck. And the moment she went to gasp he swallowed it as he covered her lips with his. Tony couldn't get enough of this woman; his woman.

"Mmm, baby you taste so good. Let me taste you all over." Anthony said as he slid his hands down to unbutton her silky top.

Bianca loved the sensations of Tony touching her. She had never felt this before, the warmth flowing through her body, and the cream flowing between her legs.

It felt so good to have someone touching her.

Her thoughts then turned else where as Tony sucked a nipple through the black lacy bra she wore.

"Tony!" Bianca said breathlessly feeling the suction all the way to her clit.

"You like that don't you baby. You'll like this even better."

That's when he bared her breasts and nipped one nipple then the other. After he nipped them he licked each one to take away the erotic sting just to start all over again.

Bianca's head rolled side to side, she was so wrapped up in the pleasure that Tony was giving her that she didn't know until she felt her cream trickle down her thighs that he had removed her panties. She trembled as Anthony slid his hands up her thighs. She wanted to know what he would do next, but she felt the need to stop him. Bianca had never had anyone lick and suck her breasts much less touch her between her thighs.

"Wait baby, I don't know if we should do this here what if someone sees us?" Bianca said in some what of a panic.

"Bianca, please just a little I've been dying to touch you, and no one will see us because the windows are tinted." He said while placing hot wet kisses between her shoulder and neck.

Bianca let out a moan, she knew if he kept doing that she would give and let him go where no other man has gone before. And it felt so good, why should she stop something that would keep feeling so good.

She made up her mind, "OOOOkay Tony."

"I'll make you feel so good you'll beg for more." Tony said with his wicked grin, and a sinful laugh.

*************************************

And that is exactly what Bianca did; beg. As Tony slowly slid his hand between her thighs, and connected with her honey slicked sex all Bianca could do was give in and beg him to give her first real orgasm.

As she was begging Tony was sliding his thumb over her clit while he sucked on her chocolate nipples.

"That's right baby cum for me. It feels good doesn't baby?" Tony said in a husky whisper.

He knew she was close; he could feel he trembling, so he keep rubbing and whispering dirty things in her ear. A few seconds later all Tony could feel was her nails biting into his wrist, and the ringing of his own name in his ears as Bianca screamed when she came.

"Ohmigod, Tony, ohmigod. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Was all that came out of Bianca's mouth as Tony pushed her over the edge.

"Baby you taste sooooo good." Tony said this right after he pulled his once cream drenched fingers out of his mouth. Bianca could only stare at him in shock. When Tony said he wanted to taste her all over he meant what he said.

Tony couldn't believe that seeing her have pleasure under his hand gave him so much pleasure as well. Any other time he would have wanted some return action, but with Bianca he felt that if she was happy he was even happier.

Bianca couldn't believe she just had her first orgasm in the front seat of a car at a drive in, but it was the best experience that she had ever had, and it was not something she would soon forget.

"We should go." Anthony said his voice still gruff from breathing so hard.

Bianca only nodded in agreement because if they didn't she didn't know what she might do.

To be continued..............

Koco_Kyss
Koco_Kyss
234 Followers