Armored Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Emotions run high between Bianca & Tony.
1.3k words
4.46
32.9k
19

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koco_Kyss
Koco_Kyss
234 Followers

~~~~~Thank you so much for the feedback. This chapter is short and leaves you wanting more. I hope you like it and chapter 5 should be out soon. Thank you for the support. Sorry for any grammatical errors!

KOCO_KYSS

This was bad really bad. Since Tony had touched her, made her reach heights that she hadn't thought she could reach Bianca hadn't been able to think of anything else. When she closed her eyes all she could see were Tony's eyes staring intensely at her as he licked her cream from his fingers.

When she thought about her first real sexual encounter with him she would get all hot and bothered. Anthony was the only thing she could think about and that was bad because she couldn't get any work done. She had a deadline to meet and this relationship was something that she hadn't anticipated.

Even though she was already falling in love with Anthony she didn't want her business life to be affected by it. The moment she thought that, her mothers' voice rang in her ear, "You finally found a man that can stand you, and you are already analyzing it. Ain't it enough th...that you're packing extra weight; some body else is not going to want you."

Bianca's insecurities don't just steam from childhood bullies, and dumb frat boys. Most of her emotional problems came from her perfect family, and the fact that she the round peg that didn't fit in the square hole. She had a brother and a sister that were both older that her and could do no wrong in their mothers eyes. I seemed as if her mother hated her at times.

Every time she would visit, her father would greet her with a big hug, but her mother would utter the first negative thing that came to mind.

If they all had Sunday dinner together Bianca would be scared to even put food an her plate. Even if she got a fruit plate her mother would comment on it. Bianca felt her heart leap into her throat every time she thought about how her mother treated her. All she wanted was for her mother to love her for who she was. Even though her mother treated her as if she were a stepchild her father didn't, her showed all of his kids love, and would try to stand up for her when her mother let her have it. But 'try' is the operative word because when he tried to help all her mother would say is, "That's why she's the way she is now.... Fat because you would let her have anything ,by thing I mean food, she wanted."

After the first hundred times she said it didn't really register to Bianca, and that's truly sad because who should have to endure emotional and verbal abuse to the extent where she believed it and didn't stand up for herself.

****************************

Miles away Anthony too sat his desk in his home office thinking about the sexy night he had shared with Bianca. Where Bianca was leaning toward being negative, Anthony was all about the positives of their relationship. He couldn't wait to see her again. They hadn't seen each other since that night because he had figured that she needed space. Tony had a feeling of that she would need time to deal with changes in their relationship. The way she reacted to him had him thinking that she had never been intimate with a man before.

Even though he felt that this had made them closer he also felt that if he didn't give her time she would end up making some excuse at why they couldn't be together. Bu whether Bianca knew it or not they would be together for ever, because Tony wasn't letting his love get away.

*************************************

Later on that evening while Bianca was contemplating calling Anthony a knock sounded at her door. Anthony must have been thinking of her as well because there he was at her door. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Hi baby." Anthony said as he walked in the door. He looked around Bianca's beautifully eccentric apartment. Slashes of color were everywhere, but by looking at her and being around her one would never think she was that bold.

"Hey Tony, what are you doing here?" Bianca asked and that had Tony snapping his head toward her in confusion.

"What do you mean? I can't stop by and visit my woman when I want to?" Anthony said stepping closer to her with each word he spoke. All Bianca could do was back up, but then she had to stop because her back hit the wall.

"Tony I just..." her words were cut off when Tony leaned in and nipped then licked her neck.

"MMmmmmmm, you smell and taste so good baby. By any chance were you in here thinking about how to get rid of me?" Tony asked this because when he first walked in she had this shocked then guilty look on her face .

Tony knew it was true because the moment he finished his statement he could feel her skin heat in embarrassment.

"Tony, I jjj..just think I'm too wounded ttttt...to be with you." Bianca said nervously as she turned her head away from Anthony.

He had feeling that she had been thinking these things, but all she just did was give him a reason to fight for her and their relationship. Now all he had to do was get her to open up to him.

"Bianca, talk to me, tell me why you feel this way." He said while turning Bianca's head to face him.

"Tony you don't want someone like me. I have a very jaded view of life."

"What makes you think that I don't want to make your jaded view disappear?" Anthony said wanting her to know he was serious about their relationship.

"Bianca tell me who and what hurts you, and I'll do my damnedest to make it better." Tony said passionately.

Bianca couldn't believe it but tears were falling down her face, and all she wanted to was believe him. What the hell she thought; she would have to put her trust in someone why not with someone she was falling in love with.

Anthony felt his heart clinch as the big tears feel down her chocolate face all he wanted to do is make her forget about the past, and think about the future.

"Baby, don't cry." Anthony said pulling her into his arms.

Bianca wrapped her arms around his neck, and first time in her life she felt truly loved and safe.

**************************

After Bianca got herself together, they sat on the sofa and she told Anthony about everything that contributed to her jaded view on life. Starting with her mother and ending with the most humiliating moment in her life.

She told Anthony about how her mother didn't have one positive thing to say about her, and how it seemed that people only wanted her around if she could help them with something. Bianca also told Anthony about the times she had been asked on prank dates. Lastly she told him about the single most thing that cemented distrust of people in general.

"I'll never forget this a day I live. I was in college, and still naive to the fact that people can be so cruel with out reason. I had been helping one of the jocks with his studies because it was apart of my work study program. Of course being a jock he his girlfriend was a cheerleader. He hadn't told her about the tutoring, but he had told his friends. But not that I was tutoring him he told then I was doing things with him; nasty things. It got back to his girl, and one night I was walking back to my dorm when the girl and her friends cornered me. My school was a party school so even though I was cornered it was in front of a lot of people." Bianca got silent she really didn't want to tell him about what happened next but if she wanted to move on she would have to.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Koco_Kyss
Koco_Kyss
234 Followers