Armored Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bianca stop moving." he said barely above a whisper. If she didn't stop moving he was bound to fuck her, and he didn't want to fuck her on his table.

Bianca heard his words but she was so close, and it felt so good. She gasped as his member slid out of his boxers and touched her skin to skin.

The moment Tony felt himself slide against Bianca he knew that he would have to stop at that moment or there would be no turning back. He gripped her hips in his hands and pulled away from her. He had told her he wanted their first time to be special, so he was not going to fuck her on this table; not yet anyway.

"Bianca, we can't do this, we need to talk before we go any further."

Tony had to admit he sounded like a female, but he had to know that she was not just doing this because of today. He wanted their relationship to mean something.

Bianca could not believe that she had almost had sex on a glass table. Wow, that was all she could think about that. But she also wanted to know why it was that every time they were about to have sex he stopped her. Bianca didn't like that.

"Tony, why do you always stop when we are about to to to...well you know." Bianca said while reaching for his shirt because he had ripped hers.

"Because there is always something else going on when it happens." Tony replied while taking them over to the couch.

"I have to know Bianca. I have to know that you want to be with me. This is the first time we have spoken in months and we need to talk before things get anymore complicated. I love you, and I want to be with you. But the question is do you want the same, and do you love me?"

Bianca looked over at him and wondered to herself how couldn't she love him. Hehad done things for her that her family never had and he stood up for her. Tony says the question is if she loved and wanted to be with him, but that wasn't the question at all. The real question was could she accept his life, and what he did for a living. Bianca said as much.

"Bianca, I would never let anything bad happen to you, I love you. I never have felt this way about anyone before. I can't change the fact the I am a mob boss. Even if I wasn't I would still be one. You know it is one of those things that one can't change"

"Tony, I love you and get what you are saying. So I will throw caution to the wind and believe you, but I swear if one thing goes wrong I will not be shy and let you get away with it." Bianca said knowing she couldn't hurt a fly, but she had slapped him before so she hoped he believed her.

Antonio's head snapped up as her words sunk in. He had to make sure he had heard her correctly.

"Don't play with my feelings Bianca. Are still my woman?"

"Yes, Tony I am still your woman." Bianca replied with a smile.

Tony gripped her in hug, the hug he gave her told her that he wanted to have her forever, and that he never wanted to let her go.

"I love you Bianca." Tony said as he kissed her neck.

"I love you too Antonio." She was about to kiss him when a soft knock sounded at the door.

They looked over at the clock and it was only six thirty. Tony wasn't going to answer the door when the soft knock came again, and the person on the other side of the door spoke.

"Antonio Marcato Jr. open this door. It's you Mother."

I guess I don't have to call her after all, Tony thought.

~~~~~~~To Be Continued~~~~~~~

12