Army Jail Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tonya kept on talking she started playing absent-mindedly with my dick. At first she was just turning it around, sort of studying it, looking at it from all sides, fingering it like for example a pen is fingered during a speech. Of course I started to get aroused again. Her mouth looked very sexy and very inviting as she talked happily. I lifted my hand to touch her, but she put it back where it had been and told me to lie still. I tried to say something, but she just said "Shh, shh!" and smiled. I listened her tell about her childhood and somebody called Josh, and I assumed he was her brother or some other close relative. She was stroking my dick little by little more intensely, and once in a while, as I for example sighed out louder, she would smile at me, wink her eye and kiss me quickly, and then continuing her monologue.

I learned that she was from a small town in Louisiana - "Louisiana", I thought lazily. "That's in the United States of America...Wow. That's really, really far away...How exciting" - and that she had been one of the most popular girls in her high-school, real bright, a cheerleader and all that. I listened to her and watched her tiny, smiling mouth, and I was again very near coming. She seemed to know this, and she speeded up the motion of her hand, still talking with the same tone. She said that she remembered her childhood and her youth - "Her youth?" I thought weakly somewhere outside my extreme arousal - as a very happy, careless, sunny time. And just the same second I was coming I heard her say: "And I died on 29.10.1991 after being hit by a truck on my way home from college." It took me a second to realize what the words meant, and just when I was starting to spurt warm come on my stomach, I understood it all.

I lied again on my back and watched the stars. The Northern Star was not where it was supposed to be. I said that I doubted that we were caught in eternity. The girls said that they couldn't say anything about that, but that they were happy now when I was there.

I looked in the distance and thought that I was happy too.

"I'll be true to you", I said after a while.

12