Army Life

Story Info
Black man finds benefits in the army.
1.3k words
3.9
69.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers

"Private Charles Williams," the sergeant announced as they gave him his stripe. Charlie felt as if he was in a surreal world and maybe he was if you compared the army to the life where he grew up. In the army there were rules for everything, what you wore, how long you hair was, even how to shine your shoes. You even had to ask permission to take a shit, no, it wasn't like home but hell his step father was army and he kinda wanted to follow in his foot steps.

Now he had been assigned to Fort Brignins and it was another big change to his life. First, it was the easy life of home to the army and now it was the big city to a tiny dirt bag of a base town. Still a leave was a leave and he was anxious to go on leave even to a small town. He couldn't wait to find out if the white pussy in this little burg was any different than it was in the big city. If there was one thing he could do well it was to pick up white chicks and now with basic training and all it had been far too long between girlfriends.

He sat in the bar nursing a beer checking out the action when he noticed a cute girl with pink streaks in her hair arguing with an older blond chick, they were sitting in a booth with another middle aged redhead. He liked the look of this young woman and just as he headed her way, she screamed an obscenity at the blond woman and then ran out of the bar with the other chasing after her. As he was deciding on whether to chase after them the red head came up to him and he could tell she was looking for some dark meat. Charlie sat down with her at her booth,

"You must be new to Fort Big Dick cause I know I would have noticed you before."

It was the first time Charlie had heard his new home's nickname but it didn't take him long to learn that was the name everybody called it.

This red head was on him even before he learned her name and when he put his lips to hers, she reached for his johnson. He knew just what she was doing, she was checking his equipment just to make sure he had a niggar dick. This always pissed Charlie off, why did these middle aged white women feel they had the right to group him just because he was black. It was always as if they wouldn't even talk to him if he didn't have a big cock. Well lucky for Charlie he just so happened to have just the right parts to keep a white girl happy but he still was a man with a heart and he yearned for something more than a quick bang. The woman was even more obvious than most for as soon as she learned Charlie was hung she put her tongue in his mouth. Let the games began he thought and he took her nipple already hard with anticipation in his fingers and gave it a pinch.

"Can you walk me to my car there's something I want to show you?"

She put her arm through his, proud to be his nigger bitch and as she waved to a couple of women sitting at the bar Charlie couldn't tell if the looks they gave her were disgust or jealousy. Out in the parking lot and up against her car she put her arms around him as they began making out in earnest.

"OK baby what'd you want to show me?"

"Only that I'm not wearing panties."

She picked up the front of her dress to show off her bald pussy. Charlie picked her up and sat her on the hood and as she spread her legs, he put his face in the middle of her. God he loved eating white pussy, he knew it didn't taste different but it seemed to. What he really liked was the contrast of his black hands on their lily-white thighs as he spread them apart. The woman started screaming oh god about a hundred times in a row and Charlie knew anybody in the parking lot would know what they were doing. She finally tried to push his head away,

"Oh please stop I can't stand any more, I'm afraid I'm going to faint. I can't even tell you how many times I've cum already. Please let me do you now."

He backed up a step and she just slid off the hood and onto her knees in front of him. He leaned against the wheel well as she hurried to free him from his pants. This was almost the best part, the look of pure lust on their faces as they held his monster in their hands for the first time. She looked at his cock in awe as she held it in both hands. She kissed just the tip as she keep admiring it. Then without warning, she swallowed him whole and in the light of the parking lot, he saw her cute little white girl button nose nestled in his coarse pubes. Charlie was surprised at how easy she swallowed his long cock, as he usually had to hold their heads while they tried to force his length down their throats. This was beginning to feel too good he was already about to bust his nut. He warned her to stop before it was too late, then she stood and begged for him to cum in her pussy and that she hoped he would knock her up. Tim didn't know what it was with these women's desire to be impregnated by every black they fucked. With his strong arms,he picked her up and replaced her on the hood. He then stood between her legs and slid her down the hood and she wrapped her legs around him as his cock entered her pussy. As soon as he was buried balls deep inside her, she began to moan in ecstasy. Just like all the white bitches, he knew she was now hooked on his tool. He laid her back on the hood so he could look at her. In disgust he sneered,

"Hey baby, you like my black cock inside you?"

She tried to answer but was her orgasm was too intense. He patted the bald spot where he knew her pubes use to grow.

"I like your bald pussy but if you want any more of my cock, the next time I see you I want you to have a black spade tattooed right here."

It made her cum again, he knew it would and just the imagine of this middle aged woman nine months pregnant with his black baby plus sporting the international symbol of black cock loving white girls was just the thing to bust his nut deep inside her.

She lay atop the hood of her car too spent to move as he remained between her legs and inside her as his cock slowly softened. She told him it was the first time she had ever felt a man's cum splash against her cervix. She new it was her most fertile time of the month and that the egg sitting inside the very thing he had just bathed in baby juice was waiting for it He knew it was some kind of deep seated need for humiliation that made this woman crave his seed but did she ever think about the consequences of having a black man's baby. Charlie happened to look over the top of the car just as another black guy backed out of a car, he too had his pants around his ankles and his dick hanging out. He glanced up and they both grinned and then nodded.

As for Charlie, he pulled up his pants and returned to Camp Big Dick. As he walked back to the fort, he remembered he never did learn the woman's name, well that was unimportant he wasn't planning to see her again anyway. Charlie had a smile on his face as he walked along and he decided he just might like it in this man's army.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers