Aroma Lust Surrender

Story Info
A Lesbian Scat story.
1.1k words
4.36
34.8k
10
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy turned the lights down, she hovered over me, her fetid breath enhanced by rubbing her stinky fingers on her teeth. I said, I am ready to taste your shit. Nancy smiled, I'm ready to stink you up. Nancy still had her panties on. They were sagging under the load of excrement inside. She placed her left hand inside and emerged with shit covered palm and digits. The ample load dripped from her. I reminded her that this was new to me. Only a taste. Vomit is not one of the smells that turns me on. Nancy wants to please. She licked most off and daubed her nipples. She extended her index finger to me and asked me if I liked the smell. Heavenly aroma, she rubbed her lips and put some on her outstretched tongue. She said she wanted to kiss me. Her tongue coaxed my lips apart. We French kissed. I felt her tongue, I felt the excrement, I felt excited too. It tasted slightly bitter and had a coarseness to it. I enjoyed the experience of having such a lovely stench in my mouth.

I asked Nancy if my breath stank. Just like mine she replied. Nancy was recruiting a virgin to shit eating. She was getting excited and was a little more tongue aggressive with a second helping that she kissed me with. She was also sweating profusely. She asked if she could fuck me. I have a two headed dildo, not too long and shit lubricated. My quick reply, absolutely, and another small helping of your shit. Nancy inserted herself and penetrated me. Using her right hand she replenished the fecal mass on her face. I asked her to put her brown covered finger in my nose to be refreshed with shit. So slowly did she fuck me. Closing my eyes I luxuriated in the penetration, the smell and now the taste of shit. I wanted this to last forever, but the ecstasy equaled coitus erruptus. Nancy held out a little longer. Her orgasm ended in us being a tangled, sleepy heap on that tight table.

I think a half hour passed and Evelyn entered the room. You look cozy and smell sexy, Evelyn remarked in a curious low pitched voice. Evelyn came over and smelled Nancy's excrement coated hair and said to her you're very ripe. I love it and so do you, she retorted. This was a funny and not so friendly exchange. Evelyn chimed in let's shower and get some steaks. No shower for me, Nancy said. I'm going to head home, masturbate and sleep. In short order she was gone. Evelyn embraced me and kissed me. Just us now. I have an exciting evening planned. Hot water to shower, no soap. A fragrant hint of feces on us. Not too much to arouse interest in a public environment, except maybe to attract another shit savoring dyke. Evelyn squeezed into a very tight fitting pair of silk panties. They would make a sexy parachute.

They also bore a resemblance to the panties in the shit smearing video we had watched. She completed her ensemble with fish net stockings and an ample jacket that cloaked her in respectability but left room for interest. Black dress for me, black sheer stockings. No false modesty. I looked good. A very pricey eatery, as I expected. Rare steaks and upscale wines, very intimate setting. We could converse in privacy. Recalling our initial encounter in the Mediterranean. Mykonos was our favorite port. We had our trysts amidst the blazing white windmills and the blazing blue sky. Above the sea, in narrow alleys we deeply inhaled each others shit on our fingertips.

A wonderful meal and memories . More smelly sex awaiting us Evelyn remarked. As we pulled into the garage Evelyn mentioned that she wanted to explore fetishes that compliment their love of shit smelling. Was I interested?? I said yes but was a little hesitant. Was the sudden departure of Nancy part of a prearranged scenario?? This address was listed at my hotel as the place I would be staying at.

Evelyn wanted to view the porno video we had looked at before. She wanted to do her version. Now the tight sweaty panties made sense. I sat in a comfortable chair as Evelyn got down on her knees and I watched her push out a perfect and substantial turd. And just like the video she smeared herself. Face and fishnet attire befouled. She requested that I rub her back with shit as she was wont to do with Nancy. Evelyn now asked me to accompany her to her chamber in the basement. A bit ominous.

It is a large room, dimly lit with a set of blue lights. The centerpiece is a large bed with shit stained sheets. Like the one Evelyn had in her ship board stateroom. Each corner had an ornate wooden pole, as if to support a canopy. Attached to each was a length of silk rope whose end was affixed with a single glove, on top and slipper below. This is my faux S&M kingdom. All things shit are worshipped here. Behind this curtain is my treasury of excrement. Sure enough, behind the curtain was an antique claw footed tub nearly a foot deep in shit. And not just any shit. No diarrhea, not a hint of urine. Brown and firm, just like I prefer. How did you amass this I asked? Many gals contributed, all for us. I do hope this is your favorite aroma. I hugged her, so lovely. I stuck both of my hands in and refreshed my face. Evelyn put on a bathing cap and then climbed into the tub. She luxuriated.

I was ready. What next my darling, I surrender. She led me to the bed, careful not to slip as she was covered in excrement that squeezed between her toes. She put my feet in the slippers and hands in the gloves. I was spread eagled on the bed. She gently massaged and smelled my pussy. She was loving me. I did not worry. I relaxed and prepared myself for ecstasy. She rubbed shit in my armpits and intensely smelled them. When she licked them I told her that I wanted to eat shit. I had not told her that Nancy had initiated me. She beamed. You really have surrendered!! Just a little I added. I want you to taste me first. She went across the bed and grabbed her panties. She smeared her face and put some in her mouth. Just like Nancy she wanted to fuck me. She also had a two headed dildo (as I do). The bed was more comfortable. Evelyn laid on me, she smelled so delicious from the copious fecal bath. She rubbed off some of her shit from her face and put it on her middle finger. She said smell it first my dear. Then she pressed it past my lips. I like it, fuck me and feed me, my sense of smell has never made me more alive. I was being fucked, tasting her shit and deeply smelling her fetid body. The ultimate surrender.