Aroma of a Simple Housewife

Story Info
True quenched desires mutually with housewife.
1.1k words
3.55
84.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jigar was my best friend since college days & Smita was Jigar's elder sister. Smita was a dark well-endowed beauty but a little plump. I always found Southern beauties irresistible. She used to look even prettier in a Sari which accented her womanly curves or a in a simple full length maxi which used to stick between her buttock globes & complement her round derriere. Smita & I used to exchange simple Hai, Hello & How are youz with each other & nothing more. Although she oozed sex, I never meant to take things further. She was never my object of my affection or masturbation. Smita was staying at Jigar's house because her husband had gone to work overseas for more than 1 year.

I went to jigar's house on a lazy Sunday morning which was a weekly off for both of us. He had a old paralytic parents to care for, who used to sit in the living room. After having breakfast & tea, Jigar told me that he was going out to bring some groceries & asked me to sit in the balcony for some time. I never imagined that in the 1 hour that Jigar would be out buying groceries, I would live out my fantasy. I went to the balcony & sat in a small chair. As Mumbai balconies were very small in size, there was hardly any space for a person to stand between the chair & the balcony. Some clothes were hanging in the balcony for drying. As I was waited in the balcony for Jigar to come back, I found some old magazines & newspapers lying there. I picked up one newspaper & began to read it for passing my time.

As, I was engrossed in the paper, Smita came to the balcony to pick up the dried clothes which were hanging from the balcony. One by one she was picked the clothes & was keeping them on her shoulders. Slowly she moved to the place where I was sitting. Although, there was hardly enough place between my chair & the balcony wall, she didn't ask me to shift from there.

She simply squeezed herself in the tiny space & began picking up the clothes. As she was picking up the clothes, I felt my right arm which was resting on one of the arms of the chair, lightly brush her soft derriere. Although, the touch was accidental, my head started to swoon. Surprisingly, Smita who could have moved on to collect the clothes which were beyond my chair stayed put at the place where I was sitting. Neither she went forward nor I did I move my arm from her buttocks. Few moments later, I raised my palm so that the back of my palm was lightly pressing into the left mound of her buttocks. On not receiving any objection from her, I increased the pressure of my palm on her derriere. Still finding no movement, as I got bolder I slowly shifted my palm into the centre of her buttocks. Then gradually turned my palm around & took a small pinch of her bums. I cannot express my feeling in any number of words, except saying that my entire mouth got dried up. My hands began shaking.

The size of my pinch slowly grew to such proportions that I was actually grabbing a good portion of her warm buttocks after some time. Then, I slipped my middle finger into the crevice of her buttocks & moved the finger further down so that it silently crept in the partition between her legs. Then other fingers also joined the middle finger so that my entire palm was creeping into the partition. I felt the silky feeling of her untrimmed bush hair. Slowly my entire palm moved upwards & got lodged into her cunt. Immediately for a moment her legs clamped shut on my fingers & her eyes got shut.

I was terrified that I would be caught in this state so I had a look around. Her old parents were dozing off on the sofa & the clothes blocked the direct gaze from the front.

She was just blankly staring at the opposite balcony. After sometime when she released her legs I pulled out my wet fingers & took them to my nose. It smelt like MUSK to me. For the first time, I tasted the juices of a married woman. I was enjoying the scent of a woman who was fucked day in day out & then left cruelly to fend for herself by a cruel, uncaring husband. The mysterious, full of sex & sweaty aroma of a married, smouldering woman I tell you, is very different from that of a fresh playful teen girl.

Since my friend's old parents were very old & almost paralytic, I was safe. We continued the play. As I was busy sniffing & licking my fingers, my pen fell down accidentally. While, picking up the pen, my nose came very near to her rear end. I took the chance by slowly exhaling a breath of air on her buttocks to gauge her mood if she was in a mood to continue the game further. It seems that she was also in a playful mood therefore; she pushed back her buttocks to my nose. I pressed my nose on her buttocks & slowly went down on my knees to accommodate my nose in her crevice.

Suddenly, without my knowledge she untied her pyjamas & pulled them down. Now having got the green signal, I rubbed my nose on her bright red panties & brought them down with my quivering hands. Her naked cold skin was now staring at me directly on my face. I kissed her naked buttocks & then pressed my nose on her skin.

Just then somebody called out to her & asked her trivial questions How was she? How were things?? She just warmly replied that everything was OK giving no indication that somebody was nibbling at her secret womanhood.

I lowered my nose & pressed my nose into her crevice so tightly that some of her bush hairs went into my nostrils. Then I forked my tongue all thru her slit & took the delightful taste of wet womanhood into my mouth. After a few moments of my licking, teasing, fingering & sniffing her anus, vagina & clit, I heard a small "Hoosshh" & then her body seemed to loosen up all over. In her presence there itself, I couldn't help but pressed my hand over my now bursting penis & masturbated myself to a shuddering climax. She just looked at the huge wet blob of semen on my trouser from sideways & gave a warm teasing smile. Few moments later, she pulled up her Panties & pyjamas, collected her remaining clothes & went back into the inside room. When her brother came back he didn't get any hint of the saga that happened a few moments earlier. It was all bonhomie after that.