Around the Block

Story Info
Fantasy about risking exhibition.
2.7k words
3.5
16.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N:

Hello,

If you have been reading the Fuck Fantasies, I have decided to take a break from editing and posting those because they are painfully cheesy and I don't know if people like them or not, I might post more later but I'm not sure. If you have been reading them and want more feel free to let me know. This story is about me. It is not true, but the area is real and the description of myself is true. I will be the subject of the IMF series and I will post them. My real name is not used and if I include other people they will not be identified or they will be made up people so that I am not putting my or anybody else's exact identity out there. Again, this did not happen, but these fantasies are real things that I would like to do if I could. I have written this because my desire to risk nudity has been unbearable lately. I hope you enjoy,

Thank you for reading,

Eterriswolf

*****

In my fantasy...

It is about 10:00 P.M. I'm at home but everybody has gone to bed. My dogs are asleep and I decide that if I don't take too long I shouldn't have to crate them, and this way they won't bark when I come back. I go upstairs to grab my bag of toys just in case I want to play with something at the park and get my shoes on.

I quietly open the door and lock it before turning on the porch light and heading out.

There is a park in my neighborhood two blocks down and I have a daring plan. The park has two entrances and it is a playground. The side closest to the entrance I will take has a structure of play equipment, tunnels slides and monkey bars on the left with two benches under trees on the left. Behind the structure there is a swing set, and a few feet behind the swings there is a bridge that goes over what used to be a creek. Beyond the bridge there is an open field with a few tables and a baseball diamond and finally the fence with the second entrance.

Recently I had been having nonstop thoughts of risking exhibition and my confidence had risen just enough for me to think I could try something.

So here I am on my way to the park. I'm thinking that given the nature of the park nobody will be there at this time, and given the time of night there won't be many people outside, just enough to pose a risk to me if I get caught.

Maybe I should take this time to describe myself.

My name is, well we'll go with Ray. I am 5,7, somewhere between 110 and 115 LBS with gray-blue eyes and long,(about half way down my back), dirty blond hair that sometimes has lighter streaks in it and that I am currently wearing in a ponytail.

I have pale skin which unfortunately does not tan, and is pale enough to make me glow in the dark. I am a Trans Woman, I don't currently have the means for hormone therapy and I don't plan on getting surgery, so I currently have a pair of strap-on breasts that are 32-C, they don't perfectly match my skin tone but they aren't too noticeably off, at least that's what I've been told. They have nickel sized areolas that are kind of brownish pink and they rest about four inches past my collar bone. I am terribly skinny and I have a scar on my lower back just above my butt with another running horizontally along the right side of my belly. I have been doing 50 squats every other day for a year and a half but unfortunately my butt is still very small.

This should be enough for now; I'll get to the rest later.

I had to cross the street immediately because my house is on a corner. From there I walked up the block to the next street where I crossed into a driveway and turned left which took me to the first entrance. I went in to the park and went directly to the farther bench because I wanted to prolong the experience...

I set down my bag and listened, trying to think about what I was about to do. I wanted this, but it was incredibly risky. I was in my neighborhood, the family in the closest house knew who I was and what I was about to do was illegal, and if I got caught I couldn't pay a fine, and I wouldn't survive prison, not given my identity as a blind Trans Woman. (I forgot to mention earlier that I was blind, I don't bring it up often.)

I took three deep breaths and determined that this was something I wanted to do. The risk was high but I didn't think I was likely to get caught. There was nobody in the park and the surrounding houses didn't have any lights on.(For anybody wondering how the blind girl knew there were no lights, my optic nerves are damaged but my eyes still feel light changes and light actually gives off a lot of heat.)

I open my bag because I want more to do.

I wasn't going to masturbate because I can't climax without help from my flesh light, never have for some reason. I didn't want to take that time so I would do that when I get back. I did want something stimulating though so I took out my small stainless steel butt plug with a crystal bottom then I set it on the bench. I figured that this toy would be good for the first time, not too big so that it would take time to prepare and not too thin that I would have to keep making sure it wouldn't slip out.

That brought me to the biggest challenge.

I took off my shoes and socks, putting my socks in my shoes and putting them under the bench. Then I pulled up my Orange T-shirt and bra, placing them both in my bag of toys. So far so good, still no sounds other than my breathing. I unbuttoned my jean shorts and pulled down the zipper, then I giggled and bent over the bench as I pulled the shorts down, revealing my white bikini panties with red hearts all over and slits in the sides.

I put my shorts in my bag and finally pulled off my panties, stroking my half-erect dick before putting my panties in the bag, pulling the strings tight and placing it on top of my shoes under the bench.

Now I was completely naked in a public park surrounded by houses with nothing to hide behind other than the bench and some trees. I licked my right middle finger and rubbed my asshole, putting the butt plug in my mouth at the same time to get it ready before quickly pushing it in. I sighed with pleasure then thought again.

I had another decision to make.

I had my cane with me and I had to decide if I should leave it or bring it with me. The plan was to walk through the park to the other entrance then walk around the block to the first entrance, get my clothes, get dressed and go home. My cane would make a quiet scraping sound as I walked which was no problem with clothes but as I was I didn't want to draw attention to myself. It also had reflective tape wrapped all the way around it which meant that any light hitting it would reflect and draw more attention.

However, given my state of undress I also didn't want to stub my toe or fall with no protection as that would not be easy to explain when I got home with bloody knees.

I decide to keep it with me, I had nothing but my purse, I didn't want to risk my phone and keys being stolen, and my cane and I was about to walk completely naked through a public park and around a block in my neighborhood with a crystal tipped butt plug in my ass... My dick was fully erect by now, the modest seven inches bobbing and dripping precum as I crossed the bridge and walked along the far side of the park. There were fewer trees on this side and I shivered thinking about how noticeable I would be if anybody looked in the park.

I got to the exit with no problems but I crouched down, I had to listen for cars on this side, I was too close to the fence not to be noticed if anybody passed by and I shook thinking about what might happen if I was caught. I didn't think myself very sexy, not many people I had met liked Trans Women and I didn't have much to offer, plus I hadn't yet learned how to shave my legs without cutting myself. My pubic mound was completely shaven and so was my ass crack but my balls had small hairs here and there because my electric trimmer couldn't get them without harming the area (the same could be said about my taint). So I wasn't all that attractive, I probably couldn't flirt my way out of danger, and I wasn't really in to men so if I got caught by one I definitely couldn't sell the flirting anyway.

Finally I stood up, walking out to the sidewalk and turning right. I winced as my cane started scraping, it wasn't loud but it was noticeable to me.

The sidewalk was rough against my bare feet and I was on high alert as I walked. My dick was not concerned with risk and my mind was caught between wanting to be seen and wanting to run back to my clothes.

The first time a car passed me I dropped to the ground behind a tree but by the second I was high with excitement and I decided to get on my hands and knees and push my butt out towards the car. They apparently didn't see me butt the thought of them finding a completely naked woman there with her ass out and a crystal winking at them made my dick twitch and leak even more precum out on somebody's grass.

I was about half way down the first side of the block when I got a text from one of my best friends. It scared me because I wasn't expecting it and the sound made me drop and roll into the grass to the left before I recognized Voiceover reading the text. She wanted to know what was up and I had to decide whether I should type it, which would take more time, or if I should use dictate which would be louder...

Somebody left their house two blocks up across the street as I decided to type... It took about five minutes using voiceover to type out that I was having an adventure involving nudity... I kept walking as I waited for my friend to respond, the person who had left was going away from me thankfully but a porch light came on to my right and I froze, not knowing what to do. What do you do when you are completely naked with light reflecting off your cane in the middle of a block at 1:45 at night? It turned out that I didn't have to know because the light was motion censored and I was at the end of the block preparing to turn right again.

I got another text and decided I wanted to respond where I was, completely outlined in light with my naked ass facing the street.

My friend wanted to know what or who I was doing and as much as I wished I had gotten lucky I was bitter that I still had almost no experience in the sex department. I told her where I was and how I had gotten there, and she told me she wanted to meet me at the park. She thought I shouldn't try this kind of thing alone and I trusted her judgement so even though I was half way done I told her I would meet her at the finish line and walked on.

I was right in thinking not many people would be out at this time and other than a few cars passing I didn't run into any trouble this time, but it was not the last... When I reached the first side of the block there was a car parked with the motor still running and I guessed correctly that it was my friend. I went in to the park and crossed over to the second bench where I found that my bag was not there!

My friend was there and she laughed loudly as she took pictures of me bent over searching under the bench, my bare ass pointed at her with the butt plug presumably flashing in the dark.

"Turn around and spread your legs for the camera."

I wasn't angry with her and I knew and trusted her so I lay down spreading my legs, pulling them up so she could take pictures that would get my tits, dick and ass clearly on display.

"Your bag is in my trunk, I figured you could walk home with me driving and then you could get dressed when you got there, and I know what you like so I thought I'd post these pictures online anonymously for publicity." I loved the idea and followed her out of the park. She walked me across the street before returning to her car and driving behind me, my naked form illuminated in her headlights. Nobody saw me but as I got closer to my house I slowed, there were even more people who knew me over here and I knew that if any of them saw me my parents would find out and I didn't want that to happen. As I stopped my friend pulled up, rolling down her window and asking me what was wrong. I told her what I was worried about and she said that if I wanted I could stop now and get my clothes out of the trunk but she had been taking video for the sight she had found and it would, she thought, be hot if I made it to the porch before getting dressed.

The excitement of that thought, of potentially thousands of strangers watching me walk completely naked all the way home turned me on so much that I decided it was worth the risk of being caught by neighbors.

I crossed the final street and went in to my driveway but my friend stopped at the street. She wanted to make me come out and take my clothes out as far from the house as possible. I came up to the car but the trunk was locked. I went to her door and she rolled down the window.

"Turn around, bend over and pull out the butt plug." I did as I was told, knowing she was recording the whole time and that I was completely naked in the middle of the street. She reached out; sticking her finger in my ass and making me fuck it for the camera. I pushed back gasping at the pleasure and taboo of the situation. I had never done anything with anybody else but I knew that my friend would make sure that neither of us could be identified in the video and I pushed back on first one, then two and finally three fingers before she found my prostate and rubbed it with enough force to give me my first anal orgasm. I ejaculated more than ever into the street, some of it splashing on my feet in a powerful climax as I heard the trunk pop open. My friend got out and hugged me, telling me I should tell her when I wanted to be daring again and I got out my bag and walked up to my porch. I put on my panties and bra, turned and waved before unlocking my door and going inside...

The end for now...