Around the Fire

Story Info
They're seen and joined by camp hosts.
1.3k words
4.22
41.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a trip I'll never forget. We hadn't been camping in years, so we decided to buy a trailer & go on a family trip. Our family consists of me, my husband & our soon to be 13 year old daughter. We did the usual family stuff. You know... hiking, swimming, marshmallow roasting, hot chocolate & campfire. Then we sent our daughter to bed.

I should have told you that it was mid-October & we were practically the only people at the campground, so we took a spot very near the campground hosts so that it wouldn't be so creepy at night & so that there would be someone around in case of an emergency.

Ok, so after our daughter went to bed I had a few beers by the fire & got a little horny. My husband & I couldn't really go fuck in the trailer, so I figured I can give him a blow job by the fire & that will be better than nothing at all. So I pull his pants down & start to suck. He is surprised & not hard at all so I can take him deep. I suck all the way to his balls which I can't do when he's hard. He responds quickly & soon he is at full hardness & I start to work his dick with my mouth & hand. I cup his balls & suck & tease the tip of his dick. He is moaning a little now & so am I. It is such a turn on to suck his fantastic dick as the fire flickers & feels so warm on our bodies.

We are so lost in the moment, we forget just how close to the camp host we are & I guess we are making alto of noise because they walked up & told us that quiet hours were between 10:pm & 7:am & that if we were going to make so much noise, we would have to leave... or let them watch. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. I looked at my husband & I could tell by the look on his face that I had heard right. They wanted to watch us or we had to go. My husband & I had always been turned on by the thought of being watched, so of course I went back to sucking him & he went back to moaning, but it was different. Now we were putting on a show & it was better than before. I sucked a little harder & deeper. He moaned a little louder. Our hosts,(he in his mid 40's, athletic build, about 6' tall; she in her late 30's, blonde, big tits, very pretty) watched as I sucked my husband's dick like an animal in heat. But watching wasn't enough for them, I guess, because the next time I looked at them, he had his dick out & was jacking himself off. She had her hand in her pants & was also jacking herself off. Then he pulled his pants down to his knees, showing us his thick 9" dick & she began to suck him. He was at full hardness & she took him all the way in her mouth. My husband was so turned on by this that he came. He has always wished that I could suck him that deep when he was fully hard. So I took the chance, & asked our hostess if she could deep throat my husband when he was fully hard. She said she would love to & started to suck. All the way down her throat went my husbands very hard dick. She sucked him so deep I thought he would explode. But he relaxed, closed his eyes & just enjoyed this strange woman taking his whole dick down her throat.

I turned to our host who was sitting there stroking his dick, watching his lovely wife suck my husband. I knelt down in front of him & started my hand & mouth exploration of his thick dick. His dick was warm in my mouth & I couldn't get my hand all the way around it it was so thick. I knew I wanted to fuck this dick that I was holding & sucking.

She kept sucking & my husband began to move with her rhythm. I know that means he is going to cum soon. He started to move faster & then a final thrust, he was coming deep down her thought & she swallowed it all. Our host & I stopped what we were doing for a moment to watch. Not a drip spilled out of her mouth, but then she turned to face us & I watched her swirl my husbands cum around her mouth with her tongue & then she swallowed & it was gone. That was too much for her husband & he came in my hand. It shot all over my fingers & the ground. I didn't know what to do & then our hostess slid over to us & said "It's a shame you wasted all that yummy cum on the ground baby." Then she started to lick what had landed on my fingers until they were totally clean. Then she started licking off the little bit that had landed on my tits, OH MY GOD it was so strange & wonderful to have another woman lick my tits. I have always been a little curious about being with another woman & it was as good as I could have dreamed. Her husband started to finger me & I came while his fingers were working my very wet pussy & she licked the cum off my tits. Then she started to suck him until he was spotless.

I took this as my chance & looked at my husband who could see what was in my eyes, pure hunger. I wanted to fuck this thick dick & my husband nodded yes.

I pulled down my sweats & underwear & began to finger myself. Our hosts watched & so did my husband, who was crazy horny watching me jack off in front of total strangers. I was starting to grind into my fingers pretty hard & I could feel the wetness coming from my pussy when our host asked my husband "Is it ok if I fuck your wife's beautiful, wet pussy?" Again my husband nodded & he stuck his dick in me all the way to his balls. I could feel them slapping my ass as he rammed me hard. It felt so good. He was thrusting so hard it almost hurt, but in a good way. I came so hard I thought my whole body would explode. I lay there totally spent & looked over to see that my husband has started fucking our hostess. I could hear the slap of skin on skin & the squishing noises of a very wet pussy being fucked hard. She is moaning now, almost screaming as she cums so hard that it shoots out of her. My husband & I look at each other & smile. We have always loved the "squirter" pornos, but have never seen it in real life. Who would have known that the first time we ever saw it would be at a lonely campground in the mountains?

My husband came almost as fast as she did when he put his dick back in her and she squirted an amazing second time.

Her husband came over and shot his last load of cum for the night in her smiling mouth. We all sat around the campfire & relaxed with our new friends. I still don't know their names, but you can bet that we won't wait so long between camping trips next time... Campsite #47, see you soon.

please, let us know if like this story and we might tell you all about some of our other trips.