Arrangements Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Austin, you were very obedient. Your punishment is over."

Austin returned to the present. "Thank you, ma'am. May I touch you?"

Michelle smiled and shook her head no. "You will be able to later. However, I will allow you to cum right now. You may watch me pleasure myself while you stroke your cock. When you're ready to cum, you may do so all over my pussy. I want you to watch yourself cover my sex with your cum."

He wanted to scream at this bitch for toying with him. He wanted to pick her up and slam her to the wall and bury his cock so far inside her she screamed from pain. He wanted to spank her and grab her throat while he fucked her quick and hard.

"Ma'am, would you like to position yourself?" was all he could say.

Michelle placed the fancy hand towel on the counter top before she unzipped her skirt and took it off. She neatly folded it in half and placed it further down the counter, then sat on the towel and slide herself back to the mirror. Her heels were braced on either side of her, using the sinks as foot holders so she could spread her legs wide and open herself to him. Austin took in a quick breath at how perfect her pussy looked in this light. He could see she was wet for him and her lips around her opening were slightly red from her early masturbation. She indeed waxed and he could clearly see both her pussy and her ass hole. He briefly wondered if he'd be allowed access to that hole too.

Austin took his dick in his right hand and leaned over Michelle to brace himself with his left on the mirror.

"Ma'am, may I begin?"

To be continued...

12