Arrested by Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled at the fact that we were both naked. "Seth, do me a favor and take good care of my baby. Rick...hon...I want you to enjoy yourself. I love you so much...but I want you to take care of Seth while he is there...treat him like you treat me. Can you video it I'd still love to see your fuck my honey."

Seth smiled and stroked the small of my back just above my ass "Sure thing. You be careful I don't like this RPG stuff. You keep me posted." Matt smiled, winked at me and hung up the line.

The mood that had been amorous and lustful was momentarily replaced with a serious, somber mood in the knowledge that Matt's situation was deadly serious. A lightning strike shook us both from our thoughts as Seth stroked my back, thighs and ass his mind returning to our previous situation. When a text came through on his phone, it was Matt. "When you fuck my baby...he likes it bareback...and I expect you to enjoy yourself...he loves it when I cum inside him...deep. I don't share with just anyone Seth. Take care of him."

The phone was turned off and put in his jacket. He pulled me to him and kissed me. Without warning he then threw me to the blanket and had me get onto my knees. I laid my head on the bundle of my clothes and anticipated bliss with my eyes closed. I felt his body kneel onto the lower bale and spread my legs apart, his thumbs spread my cheeks and he moved in so that I could feel his hot breath on me.

The hot, gentle bliss of his tongue touched me, circled the rim once, twice...three times before I felt it burrowing into me like an impossibly long snake. "Ahhhh...Ummph..mmmmm" was my immediate response as he began to tongue fuck me.

Arching my back in ecstasy I howled my pleasure into the rafters of the hay loft as he burrowed impossibly deep into my ass and began to wiggle his tongue "Oh my God" I moaned as the sensation took me away and sent me over the top. "H-how did you get such a huge tongue?" I asked. He did not answer...I didn't need really need one.

Seth tongue fucked me for an all too brief eternity as I wreathed and moaned my pleasure into the rafters. What I felt was his tongue sliding into me, wiggling around inside, impossibly deep and then snake out of me sometimes fast in and out and other times slow and slithering with a swooping circling motion as he pulled out. When he stopped I was ready for so much more. It was clear that he had planned to do exactly what he did because when he finished he swallowed a healthy swig of mouthwash and rinsed out his mouth. Obviously because he found kissing anyone after such activity was distasteful.

Once he'd rinsed and spit his mouthwash out he came up to me as I lay face down on the blankets lost in the glow of ecstasy wanting more. Taking me into his arms he pulled my back to his front and encircled my body with his arms while kissing my neck whispering between kisses "I hope you liked that" and "I'm going to fuck you so good."

This lasted for a little bit while we worked up to what I hoped was a good fuck. Hell, I'd take a bad fuck just so long as he fucked me soon.

Eventually we found ourselves sitting up with Seth leaning against the bales that were acting as a head board. Seth kicked two bales off the pile so that he was sitting on a single row of bales forcing me to straddle him. I felt his hardness slide up my crack and press against me as we stared at each other.

Out of nowhere a tube of KY found its way into his hand. I lifted myself up so that he could reach my ass and he began to lube me up, gently playing with my ass as he did so. As he did that I took the KY and lubed his cock with my hands behind me coating his cock with a generous layer of lube stroking his cock slowly as our eyes locked onto each other.

"No words were spoken as he lubed me and I lubed him. He then took a seat on a hay bale and I straddled the bale, then him as he leaned back against another bale. I moved in facing him and brought his cock to my entrance...and began a slow rolling action as I felt his beautiful cock slide inside me. His head popped into me causing a 'pop' of momentary pain...which was soon replaced with the warmth of his blood engorged cock as I let my body sink down onto his cock. Matt was 11" with a lovely girth but Seth was at least 13" inches with a heavier girth. Half way down I was struck with a blow of pleasurable spasms as my body woke to his touch, his heat, his warmth. My head rocked back as I moaned my approval...and slid down his shaft. Looking at him I pressed myself down, pause, rais up and slide back again. I repeated this move over and over again until I felt his pubic bone touch my ass cheeks.

Leaning forward I kissed him and he kissed me back...pushing me down onto my back lifting my knees to my chest as he ground his cock more deeply still into my deepest recesses. I arched myself backwards as a powerful spasm tore through me "Ohhhhh Seth...Seth..God you feel so fucking good."

We stayed like this for a while as I was rocked with spams from his deep penetration. "Grasping is head I moved to his ear and whispered "You may fuck me any time you like. Oh My God your cock feels so fucking good!" I moaned as bolt of lightning struck nearby followed by the magnificent roll of thunder that only electrified the moment.

He began to pump in and out little at a time making my experience that much more exquisite. He was not just fucking me he was making love...kissing me...fucking me until I could tell he was about to cum. "Fuck me Seth...fill me with your cum...I want to feel your cum...please...please" I said. He kissed me...and then pumped his cock deep slapping his balls against my cheeks as I felt his full length bottom out...as he drove in one last time...and through gritted teeth...he groaned as his balls ejected his essence deep into my hungry ass. I felt his warm, hot cum shoot deep into me...as my own orgasm tore through me...as he kissed me again and drove his cock deep and emptied more cum into me.

We moved to the space in the bales and crawled under the blankets and listened to the storm outside. Rain hit the roof of the barn and the breeze blew up the dust in the barn but we didn't care. Thirty minutes later Seth had me on my hands and knees with his cock poised at my ass again. "Forgive, me...but I haven't wanted anyone this badly in a long time" Seth said.

I turned to him and said "Then take me" and I pushed myself onto him hungry for his cock. He took over and buried his cock to the hilt in one stroke and began fucking me slowly enjoying the sensation of my ass as it sheathed his cock. "My god I love fucking you, no wonder Matt loves you so much" he said as he slid his entire length deep causing me to moan as muscles spasms reacted to his intrusion.

After a little while the rain was falling heavily drenching the world outside our cocoon of hay bales. Seth took his time because he wanted to savor our connection as the soft sounds of our bodies coming together mixed with the world around us.

Gradually Seth increased his speed to a rapid thrust banging his pelvis into me as my spasms ripped through me amplifying my pleasure as his cock penetrated me time and time again. I lifted myself up and shoved myself down onto him feeling his cock burrow deeper and deeper as I got lost in pleasure my back was to his front as I whispered "I love your cock inside me...Seth" and he then pushed me to the blanket and pulled my ass to his hips...and savaged me...until he groaned...deeply and unloaded his balls again into me. I exploded in orgasm...as hot jets of semen hit my deepest recesses as I came both with internals spasms and my ejaculation balled up inside me as he pounded me until I felt his hot cum release and I hunched my back forward before throwing myself backwards in an uncontrollable spasm of unimaginable pleasure as my body jolted with spasms as my own orgasm caused me to cry out in bliss as impossible amounts of cum jettisoned from my cock and onto the blanket on which we were fucking.

We collapsed into a pile connected at the hip. We covered ourselves with a blanket and listened to the rain as we both panted in blissful exhaustion.

As the storm grew more and more violent we decided that staying in the loft was likely not a good idea. Though we both resisted movement we had to get up and go inside. I however opted to remain naked and ran to the house with Seth in tow as I carried my clothes in a trash bag we found in the tack room.

I took a quick shower and put on my robe not wanting to put any clothes on. I still had plans that involved Seth's cock being buried in my ass. I could not get enough.

He had started a fire and had taken up a place on the couch with a blanket to ward off the chill that accompanied the storm. Several hours later in the bedroom I moved a long mirror into our room so that I could see Seth's 13" cock enter me and fuck me. I was curious to see as well as see his cock in action. From my vantage point I could not see my face but I could see his erect cock poised at my entrance again...as he buried himself into me again.

We fucked slowly for a while until his urgency increased by this time I no longer needed to see his cock fucking me in the mirror...because I just wanted him to cum again so I could feel him empty his balls into me. Sheer exhaustions kept us from howling in bliss as we both grunted in exhausted bliss crawling under the blankets where we drifted off to sleep.

12