Arrested by Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back into his eyes I could tell he loved me and I said "I love you Matt..I love that you are letting Seth fuck me...God....I love this.." I moaned

At these words Seth picked up his pace and started to make the noises that told me he was about to cum. As this was happening Matt moved in and kissed me...as Seth fucked me...and I felt his final urgent thrusts drive into me and the swelling of his cock...and the explosion of his orgasm filling me with his jets of cum."

Breaking the kiss I asked Matt "Would you like to add your cum to his?" Kissing me again he began to remove his jeans. As Seth pulled out I felt Matt take up position..and his beautiful cock fill me with his warmth. There was not slow penetration he drove his11" cock into me and I moaned my approval and said to my love "Fuck me like you mean it...fuck me...Matthew...I love your cock...fuck me...fuck me hard!!" I said.

He did after taking hold of my hips he, having been worked up needed release and I was willing to let him have it. He took it. Matt ground his pelvis hard against my ass and slowly started fucking me...mainly to get his rhythm and then without warning he let out a slow hisssss "If you insist...I'll fuck you hard baby." He then proceeded to fuck me with vicious hard strokes causing his pelvis to strike my ass with such force that it was like he was spanking my ass with his pelvis. 'Smack, smack, smack...repeated over and over until I felt his cock swell...and burrow deep as he moaned out a low guttural moan...and emptied his balls into me mixing his cum with Seths.

Matt fell onto my back and kissed my neck and shoulders while spasms from his loins kept jettisoning his cum into me. My orgasm came to me without warning as he shoved his cock deep and bit my shoulder in one last thrust...and I exploded hard in a silent spasm of bliss that tore through me.

We lay on the couch after that recovering. After a while I went to shower off again as did each of them with me. Which resulted in our moving again out onto the couch where was stripped of my robe and my knees pulled up to my chest, while Seth positioned his cock at my ass again only Matt having put two pillows on both sides of me crawled over me, knelt so that I could suck his cock while Seth fucked me. My knees were pressing against the backs of his knees while he, Matt, held my ankles by his hips while Seth burrowed his cock into my ass. I then swallowed Matts cock down my throat I controlled his pace which I made to match Seth and his slow, penetrations. We kept at this for a while since they'd both cum several times already.

But when it final came to a head I felt both men nearly cum at the same time filling my throat and ass with another load of cum.

It took Seth nearly a month to be convinced to move in. Since that time my favorite position that of being on the couch with Matt in my mouth and Seth in my ass has been repeated several times.

So far it is working out. We'll see where this goes.

More to cum.

12