Arrested Ch. 02

Story Info
Officer LeFebvre "arrests" Peggy.
1.3k words
19.4k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
feverkiss
feverkiss
36 Followers

"Thanks for not giving me a ticket Officer LeFebvre...." He interrupted her.

"I'm off duty, you can call me Fred if you like, Peggy."

She liked the way he said it, and the nice smile that followed it. Maybe she could have a little fun with him.

"Oh okay Fred. You know I've always wondered what someone has to do to get those handcuffs strapped on. You'd have to be pretty bad huh?"

Before she realized what was happening he had her wrist in his hand and was snapping one end of his cuffs around her wrist, the other end he held onto. It startled her more than scared her since even with the speed with which he did it there was no real force.

"Sometimes they can even be good and be cuffed" he grinned at her. Since she was still on the other side of the counter, when he pulled his hand back she leaned further over it, like Luka in the bar scened with the Turk. He reached into his pocket to get the key and unlock her, staring into her eyes the entire time.

"You don't have to do that yet. It's not too tight."

Fred moved around the counter now, his boots clicking loudly on the tile floor, she heard every step like a clock ticking off the last seconds before an explosion. Once he was standing next to her he brought her hand up to his chest and took a look at her wrist. He began to rub it with his free, gloved hand.

"I don't want to hurt you, so if this does let me know."

She felt the soft leather on her skin, and could smell the polish and the natural fragrance of it filling her nostrils. Her body was just inches from his now and she realized how strongly built he was under the uniform. Without saying a word he undid the cuff from his own wrist and taking her other arm and putting it behind her he snapped the cuff around her other wrist. This action forced him to put his arms around her. He felt her body pressed against his, thought he detected a tiny tremor, not of fear he hoped. After snapping her wrists together he looked down at her face for a reaction. She wasn't fearful, but there was something there...excitement maybe, anticipation?

"I believe you're under arrest Peggy. I have to read you your rights. You have the right to remain silent, if you wish to speak anything you say will be kept between us. Anything I have can and will be held against you."

With that said he leaned down and put his lips on hers. They kissed slowly at first, his strong arms wrapped around her. She was unable to hold him but he made up for that by hugging her closely to himself. She heard the squeak of his leather boots and could feel his freshly pressed shirt against her chest. He stopped kissing her for a moment and just looked into her face. He removed his helmet to reveal dark closely cropped hair and she couldn't help but wonder if it was this dark all over his body.

"I can only keep you in my custody until you ask to be released, you know that don't you?" "I understand."

She was big girl and knew how to play the game.

"Do you have to frisk me?" she grinned with a sexy look in her eyes. Fred knew then this would be an exciting afternoon with a very sexy woman.

"I probably should just to be sure you aren't hiding any weapons." He moved behind her and undid the cuffs, leaving just one wrist still cuffed.

"Assume the position!!" he said with authority.

"I know more than one" Peggy grinned as she put her hands on the countertop once again, moved her legs back and spread them just a little. Fred moved her legs a little further apart with his gloved hands, which sent a shiver through her. She could sense how close he was behind her and could feel her own excitement already building. Fred bent down and began running his hands up and down each leg. The soft leather gloves made the tiny hairs on her legs stand on end, she wondered how his bare hands would feel. He put his hands on either side of her waist and felt around her hips and thighs, he lingered on her buttocks and let a hand slip between her legs. One leather clad finger traced a path along her nether lips. Then she caught her breathe as his palms moved up her sides to her waiting breasts. Fred cupped each one and squeezed lightly before moving around each one. Peggy felt his face at her ear.

"I'm going to have to strip search you to be sure" he whispered huskily.

Peggy didn't resist when his fingers went under her swimsuit straps and began to pull them slowly off her shoulders. The fabric caught her hardened nipples as it slipped down her chest. The cool kitchen air chilled her body as the thin suit disappeared past her stomach and then over the curve of her bottom. Fred pulled it completely off her and turned her around.

"You are beautiful Peggy" was all he said.

He took her in his arms and kissed her again, this time with more passion. She melted in his grasp and gave in to the feel of his arms around her, and the leather against her back and ass as he caressed her. Peggy could feel his black leather belt against her belly, his holster rubbed her hip. His nightstick was trapped between them and pressed into her abdomen, it's tip near her bare nether lips.

"Is that your nightstick?" she pressed into him, the handle pressed back. They broke their kiss and Peggy looked into his dark eyes. "Assume the position!" He gave her a grin and put his hands on the counter where hers had been moments before. Peggy started at his chest and patted him down everywhere paying special attention to his ass which was thrust seductively at her. She reached up between his legs and felt his manhood, he was already hardening.

"Hmmmm, what's this, some sort of weapon officer?". She reached around him and undid the wide black belt that held his pants up. Her fingers fumbled with the snap and zipper but that just made him squirm. The sound of the zzzzzzzzzzzz seemed to echo in the empty house. His pants fell in a bunch around his ankles. He wore slate gray bikini briefs, just enough fabric to cover his buns and barely contain his growing cock. Peggy pulled those down too, and took his cock in her hand.

"So you are packin', I may have to confiscate this." She turned him around and almost got hit in the cheek by his stiff shaft . "Hey watch it" she giggled. She wrapped her hands around each boot and pulled one after the other off him, pulling his uniform away also. Peggy stood up and took him in her arms. She felt the heat from his cock against her skin and kissed him once again while undoing the buttons on his uniform shirt. He had dark hair on his chest, just thick enough to be fun to play with, it traveled down his belly to a thick patch surrounding his dick.

They stood in the kitchen naked and embracing each other. They kissed deeply and let their hands find each other's sensitive areas. Hers, the triangle above her buttocks, the crease leading to her pussy, behind her ears. His neck, his buttocks, and ticklish spots on his sides. They enjoyed this discovery for many minutes, pleasuring each other easily. The only part of his uniform remaining on was his leather gloves.

"I'm afraid I have to put you in holding for awhile, do you have a place Peggy?" Still with one cuff on her wrist, she took his hand and headed for her bedroom.

feverkiss
feverkiss
36 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Peggy's Adventures Ch. 01 Peggy encounters a new Master.in BDSM
First Meeting Couple meet for real after sharing on the Net.in BDSM
Twelve Hours His night with Cora continues.in Anal
Dream Come True Ch. 01 Online lovers' first meeting.in Romance
The Agency h. 01 Part 1 - Home Delivery.in BDSM
More Stories