Arresting Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood her next to the bed and, luckily for him, the clouds parted to allow moonlight to bathe Michelle's stunning body. Her beautiful face was framed in the moonlight. Her red hair shone in the moonlight as it hung softly past her shoulders and partly on one breast. She was gorgeous with a trim body, great legs, and magnificent breasts that proudly pushed outward defying gravity. Her nipples were large, hard and protruded nearly a half an inch from her silver dollar sized areolas. She turned to climb onto the bed and the moonlight glistened on her trimmed red bush and the wetness just below it. Michelle kneeled on the bed while Jim removed his uniform and underwear to climb into bed with her. She laid him on his back and slipped the handcuffs onto his wrists. A steel hook on a hinge adorned the headboard. Michelle correctly suspected that Jimmy had not lost his lust for handcuffing or tying his bedmates during sex. She looped the handcuff chain over the hook and straddled his belly, her wet pussy moistening his abdomen. Reaching back she grasped his large thick cock and fondled it with one hand as she rubbed his nipples with the other. Jim moaned in pleasure.

Michelle leaned back to tie his ankle to the bedpost with a loop of rope already there for just that purpose. She turned and tied his other ankle to the other bedpost. "Oh, God, Michelle, your so beautiful and sexy," Jim sighed as he watched his gorgeous captor use him as she wished. She smiled and bent over to rub her breasts all over his face, but prevented him from capturing a nipple with his mouth. "Please, Michelle, they are so beautiful, let me suck your tits," he begged. Ignoring his pleas, Michelle, continued to tease him by rubbing her breasts and nipples allover his face, chest and belly. He groaned in arousal as she tormented him with her magnificent breasts. She moved up and straddled his head and lowered her pussy nearly to his lips. Her scent tantalized his nostrils as he inhaled her fragrance deeply. Michelle felt her juices flowing and allowed some to drip onto his lips as her breasts swayed gently from side to side above his head. She sat up on his belly again and kneeled to nestle her body between his legs. Jim was trembling from desire, lust and anxiety as he gleefully realized that he was helpless, exposed and vulnerable to Michelle's wildest whims. She reached out to fondle his balls and gently pull on his balls sack. His body was quivering from her touch as he groaned lustfully.

His cock pointed straight up and she trailed her fingernails lightly up his cockshaft and over his bulbous cockhead, snug under his ample foreskin. She drew his foreskin back all the way and the aroma of his male musk aroused her even more. Drawing her fingernails lightly around his rim and over his cockhead a large drop of thick clear pre-cum oozed from his cockhole. She continued to rub and tickle his cock as more pre-cum oozed out. Just before the huge dollop of pre-cum could roll down his cockshaft, she scooped it up with her finger and wiped it on his lips. Jim's tongue quickly shot out to lick it up. She smiled satisfactorily and continued to tease his cock and balls.

Jim groaned as she began to lick his cockshaft up and down, getting it wet with her saliva. She drew her tongue around under his rim and was rewarded with another large drop of pre-cum, which she wiped onto his lips again. Michelle swirled her tongue around his sensitive cockhead as Jim whimpered from the need to cum. "Please, Michelle, let me cumā€¦please," he begged. Smiling wickedly she ignored him again as she placed the tip of her tongue hard on his cockhole. Keeping it on his cockhole, she pulled his foreskin over his cockhead and her tongue. Jim howled in delight as she rolled her tongue over and around his cockhead underneath his foreskin. He trembled continuously as she swirled her tongue under his ample foreskin driving him nearly to the edge, before stopping.

His eyes welled up with tears as he realized that Michelle wasn't going to let him cum again. "Oh, God, Michelle, don't do thisā€¦let me cumā€¦please, please," he pleaded. Michelle disregarded him and got out of bed to find her purse. Finding it she felt around in the semi dark until she found what she was looking for. She brought it back to the bed as she kneeled between his legs again. It was a rawhide cord. Wrapping it as tight as she could around the base of his cock, she formed a rawhide cock ring. Tying it securely she looked at Jim and smiled, "With this cockring, love, you will not be able to cum even if you wanted to, which you will," she added. "Best of all, for me, you will not be able to lose your hard-on no matter what I do to it. The cord will keep the blood in your cock and I can play to my heart's desire with your, or should I say, my, cock!"

To demonstrate, Michelle slapped his cockhead hard. Jim winced and groaned in pain, but his cock remained rigid. "See," she said grinning. Michelle bent her body over his cock and slapped it with her tits over and over again as Jim squirmed and writhed, thinking he would go mad with desire. Michelle tried to force her nipple into his cockhole, but the nipple was too big to enter very deeply. She began to lick his balls as she stroked his cock up and down, rolling his foreskin over and off of his cockhead with each stroke. Jim moaned with pleasure as she licked his balls and masturbated him. He felt his orgasm rising swiftly and he trembled as he was about to cum, but nothing happened! He couldn't believe it. He wailed in sweet agony as Michelle continued to stroke his hard-on. Michelle sucked one testicle into her mouth and suckled it, swirling her tongue around it several times. As Jim continued to tremble and moan with desire she released it and did the same to the other testicle. Jim was nearly crazed with the need to cum, but Michelle recalled how he had not even tried to satisfy her young body twelve years ago. She told herself that she would get even. Although she knew that Jimmy probably didn't know that girls could cum too, back then. She opened her mouth wide and sucked both of his balls into her mouth licking and suckling them while gently nibbling them. Jim was beside himself moaning and quivering as this red headed Goddess used him like an old toy.

Twice more he sought to cum, but the rawhide cock ring prevented his orgasm. Michelle's cunt was flowing heavily with her juices. She was breathing hard and her lust overcame her desire to tease him to the edge of madness. Rising, she straddled his hips with a knee on either side of him. She lowered her body down until the tip of his cock touched her cuntlips. Jim tried to pump his cock up to bet into her sopping wet treasure, but she eluded him. She grasped his cock, spread her cuntlips with her fingers and drew his sensitive cockhead back and forth through the cleft of her pussy, drenching it with her juices. Jim wailed in sweet tormented agony. Slowly, Michelle lowered her cunt around his cockhead and paused to drive him closer to madness, then allowed the huge throbbing cock to slide deep into her tight, wet and warm cunt. She began to rise up and down, fucking him slowly and rubbing his nipples with one hand as she fondled his balls with the other. Fucking him faster and faster she could feel her clit rubbing the base of his cock with every stroke, driving her toward the edge. She clenched his cock hard on the down stroke, pulling his foreskin back to rub his sensitive cockhead against her inner pussy walls. Clasping his cock with her pussy she drew his foreskin over his cockhead sensuously with each upstroke.

He was nearly insane with lust and the need to cum as she continued to fuck him. She could feel her orgasm rising, she laid her head back and closed her eyes as she fucked herself harder. Reaching up she grabbed her nipples and began pulling them hard, as she knew her orgasm was close. Her clit was driving her crazy as it rubbed hard on the huge cock impaling her. Suddenly she screamed with lust as her body shuddered and erupted with a massive orgasm. She spewed her cunt nectar all over Jim's belly his balls and some trickled to his asshole. Michelle spasmed each time she would cum and she moaned throughout her orgasm. She reached down and untied the rawhide cock ring and yelled out, "Cum with me, Jimā€¦cum with me!"

Jim's cock exploded, blasting his thick white frothy cum deep into her pussy. Volley after volley of wads of thick cum shot into her. His pent up balls kept pumping his seed out through his cock with a seemingly unending volume of cum. His howls and wails resonated throughout his bedroom as he climaxed, joined by Michelle's screams of pure joy as she continued to cum with each volley of his cum. Finally, she fell over onto his chest and he could feel her body spasm through several mini after-cums then she was still. She labored to breathe. Gasping for air she tried to regain her senses, but could not. Her orgasm had consumed her energy and she lay spent and exhausted on her lover, unable to move.

They lay gasping and panting for several minutes before Michelle felt her senses returning. She slowly sat up and smiled down at her lover. He had his eyes shut and was breathing hard. Michelle reached back to seal her pussy lips around his softening cock as she rose up to allow his cock to slide out and plop against his belly. She scooted up to straddle his head, still holding her cuntlips sealed shut. She lowered her pussy to his lips and squeezed out some cum. Jim opened his eyes to behold her wonderful pussy and opened his mouth, only to have it filled with his cum. Michelle sat on his mouth and Jim had to swallow his cum or risk choking. She heard him swallow and she rose up a bit and squeezed out some more cum. Jim, resigned to his fate, accepted it and swallowed his cum again. The next dollop of cum dropped from her cuntlips into his open mouth like a huge teardrop trailing a string of cum from his tongue to her cunt.

Jim tasted his salty cum and it didn't taste as bad as he thought it would. The thought of eating his cum from Michelle's pussy was so erotic that he felt cheated when he swallowed the last of his cum blended with her cunt nectar. Michelle leaned forward to release his wrists from the handcuffs and offered him her nipples as she unlocked them. He suckled for several minutes before she turned around and took his flaccid cock in her mouth to lick it clean it of the blended cum. She removed the loops from his ankles then layback to cuddle next to him. He kissed her passionately and told her how incredible she was.

"This time, you got to swallow your cum, Jimmy," she giggled at him. He nodded and smiled. She handed him the handcuffs and whispered, "Your turn, lover."

Taking the handcuffs he placed them on her wrists, turned her over face down and hooked the cuffs onto the headboard. He tied the loops around her ankles and said, "Shall I get my flogger, Michelle?"

"I thought you would never ask," she grinned at him. The rest of the night was spent in erotic coupling with various light bondage and discipline activities of their B & D lifestyles. They exchanged dominance several times that night, during their lovemaking of domination and submission. Finally, they fell asleep, spent, exhausted, but thoroughly satisfied.

The End

12