Arrival

Story Info
A tale of willing submission.
3.3k words
4.26
13.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her instructions arrived by email earlier in the day. She has memorised them but nervously rereads the email in anticipation of his arrival.. Repeatedly she checks that she has prepared all of the requested items. She knows it is important to do exactly as instructed. She is to open the door without looking at who is there, turn to face back into the house and wait to be instructed. Then she must make her way into the dining room...... she almost jumps out of her skin at the sound of the doorbell. A quick glance at the clock confirms it is time for Master to arrive arrival.

She runs out into the hall and stops for a split second to compose herself. Closing her eyes tightly she unlatches the door and turns around as she opens it. Taking two small steps forward still with her eyes closed tight she stops in anticipation. The email did not say how she would be instructed. She strained to hear what was happening. The cool air from outside gently moved her silk nightshirt as she stood still in the hallway.

The door latched closed with a loud click and was followed by another familiar quieter click. The security lock had been engaged to make sure they could not be disturbed. She trembled in anticipation. What would happen next? Would she know when to move?

This was all new. Her master usually had her greet him and take his coat but this is all different. Her mind raced with thoughts but was brought to focus by the feel of a hand on the back of her neck. It gripped the collar of her shiny black shirt. Something cold touched against the back of her neck and then it started. Her shirt slackened from the top to the bottom and there was a faint tearing sound. The shirt gently caressed her naked body as it effortlessly fell to the floor. She felt it land on her feet. Instinct built a need to run but the instructions bound her to the spot. Just as she was about to give in to the need to turn and look she felt a hand on the top of her head. A snug fitting blindfold was pulled down over her eyes and the strap could be felt all round her head. No point in turning now. Feelings of excitement intertwined with total panic. Master has never been like this. Is this Master? Anyone could have been at the door. She has not seen them. They have said nothing, They can't be identified now. She took refuge in her ability to identify her master when he instructs her to proceed. It will be ok then, she will know for certain.

She feels the presence of her Master very close but not touching her. He is usually very tactile and gives her a hug. This is all alien but it is what he has instructed her to do. She can't help twitching as she feels a hand stroke down her face. Pausing at her chin she is guided to open her mouth. Master insists on total control so she willingly opens feeling a finger explore her teeth and the end of her tongue. Just as she is about to explore the finger with her soft moist tongue it is gone and then the surprise. Her mouth is suddenly full. A ball gag is pushed into place and the straps fitted tightly behind her head. There is no mistaking the intent of this gag. It is not some cheap toy. It fills her mouth but is not uncomfortable. She can moan but there is no chance of talking. Master has never done this before. What's going on? Is this him? Is this someone else? She so wants to ask but no way now.

Suddenly there is a loud click of fingers just by her left ear. A feeling of desperate helplessness fills her as she realises this is the signal to move on. There is no voice to confirm the identity of her captor. The email instructions were clear. She imagined that she would be able to see but everything is dark and there is no way to question, not that master likes unnecessary questions. Master's email instructions must be followed. She reaches out with her hands to find the walls and slowly, carefully, makes her way into the doorway of the dining room. The house is so familiar but the sudden restrictions make her self-conscious and feel clumsy. In what seemed an eternity she locates the dining table where she has prepared the items specified in the email. Moving round to an appropriate position she kneels to the floor. Feeling in the dark she identifies the ropes she fitted to the table legs earlier in the day. One rope secured to each ankle using a loop in the end of the rope. Using the table to balance she stood up with the loose ropes on the floor about her feet. The instructions were clear about this too. She now wraps her ankles around each rope until the ropes are tight and her feet spread wide apart.

This is where the instructions ended. Anything now is just as Master decides. The thought crosses her mind that she has restrained herself in a room, blindfolded and gagged but is not certain of who is there. This must be Master, surely he would not give her away to another. But maybe. He is not behaving as she knows Master to be. Gloved hands take her by the wrists from behind and place her hands on the table palms down. It is clear that this is where they are intended to stay. She feels the person move to the side of her and slide her hands further onto the table forcing her to bend forwards over the table but not rest on it.

Her whole body erupts into a shivering wave of goose bumps as she feels a very delicate touch of fingers move from the top of her shoulders across her neck onto the opposite shoulder and then down her back. The wave started at the point of contact and travelled down her back round her sides and then up across her chest focusing on a hard erection of her nipples. Her heart beat was racing now with excitement, anticipation and the dilemma of not knowing if this is Master or not. Either way she feels submission overtaking her. She is now slave to whoever this is.

Submission

Next she felt an intoxicating mixture of fear and anticipation. The very special feeling that draws her to BDSM. Not knowing what master has planned or the mood master is in. She could be in for a soft soothing cosy comfortable time full of pleasure and erotic ecstasy. If master is in a sadistic mood she could be in for pain of any sort until it hurts so much that she is filled with a wild endorphin rush that brings a whole new level of ecstasy. There is nothing to do but wait and see.

The sudden feel of delicate finger tips touching her smooth shaven pubic area causes a sharp intake of breath. He has made physical contact. Her mind focuses on the gentle tender touch as the fingers slowly and lightly drag backwards. Barely touching her at all as they find their way over her pussy, exploring her lips before sliding up and over the tight clenched muscle of her arsehole and then vanish away again. The rotating of her hips to keep the contact of the fingers was an involuntary move curving her back down and exposing her pussy as much as possible from behind.

A pounding heart beat thunders against the inside of her ribs. The blood in her veins throbbing with life as her level of excitement rises. She feels a deep flush fill her face. It doesn't show yet but she knows that her pussy is getting wet as her body begins to beg for an invasion.

The hand returns to cover her pussy. This time a firm press of the palm and fingers against her. An involuntary tense of her stomach thrust her hips forward grinding her clit against the hand. Responding to this initiative a couple of fingers and a thumb firmly grasped her lips in a painful pinch and drew them back until her hips pushed back as far as the restrained ankles would let them. The gag muffled a shocked squeal into insignificance. Her erect nipples touch the cold surface of the table causing another shiver to travel down her back.

The fingers release the lips and caress the pussy in a circular motion over the clitoris with enough contact to encourage the lips to separate revealing how wet the inside of her pussy is. She is very aroused and now the gag is effectively muffling groans of pleasure as a vibrator is firmly pressed in between her lips and against her clitoris. She collapses onto the table trying to fight the ankle ropes that are now trying to pull her back. Her hands slide to the far edge of the table where she curls he fingers over the edge to prevent her from sliding back off the table and onto the floor..

The excitement intensifies as she feels the vibrator slide backwards from her clit. She feels her wet sopping lips engulfing the vibrator as it slides back right to the entrance of her pussy. Her body now begging for the penetration that she anticipates. It matters no more to her who this is. Her body now has a need driven by the purity of lust. She is ready to be taken and wants to be taken. She feels fingers parting her lips and preparing her pussy for penetration, this is it, Master's cock is going to fill her with pleasure she told herself. Muffled groans begged for him to penetrate her. She felt the penetration but its not right, not what she expected, not Master's cock but something. Something cool, something slim. Her pussy begging for the penetration it desires gripped and tugged at this object. Not a cock at all, don't know what it is but way too small to satisfy. She can feel it there but only just. This is not going to satisfy. A feeling of lustful frustration was interrupted as something bit into her pussy lips. Some sort of clamp going on. The first bites with a sharp pain that quickly dulls to a sore ache. Then a second, third, fourth, fifth. The surprise of change from the pleasure to pain caused a scream, stifled in her mouth by the ball gag. Whatever was in her pussy is staying there now with her lips held tightly together.

The scream was brought to a premature end by the sensation she suddenly felt on her arsehole. Maybe a tongue, she is being rimmed, she loves the feeling of that but no not quite right. Different some how. The touch of the vibrator on her clit again almost made her miss the cold wet sensation on her arsehole. Both being caressed at the same time drew her attention from her bound pussy. The vibrator is now getting her close to orgasm, the clamping on her lips and the rimming intensifying the feeling her body starts to go into a cycle of tensing muscle and thrusting hips then relaxed as they returned to position. Just as she relaxed and moved her hips backwards the probing device in the entrance of her arsehole forced the ring of muscles open and she could feel something like a round bead penetrate her but there was more. She was still a little open, the bead must be on a shaft.. As she gripped, it slid a little deeper inside. She thrusts forward, the vibrator moves with her but then parts company leaving her thrusting against nothing. She whimpers in frustration. So close to an orgasm but now denied the pleasure of the shattering release she so intently craves.

Release.

A single finger touches her between the shoulder blades and traces down her spine merging together tiny droplets of perspiration. Her breathing slows a little but remains very deep as the orgasm fades to a distant prospect. Her body aches for its return.

Lost in the blackness of her blindfold her mind swims in all directions searching for the feeling that had such a hold on her body. From somewhere far away in the darkness there is the faintest nibbling feeling. Almost impossible to feel, just the slight thought of a feeling but there all the same. Gradually it grows to a delightful tingle still without location but getting nearer all the time. Nothing to see and in the strangest way not being felt, not being touched. Her mind races in the blackness trying to search this sensation out. It is there, it is down but where. It won't stay still, it's a tingle but what's tingling. Her breathing accelerates as her mind scours the darkness.

The ropes to her ankles fall loose, first the left then the right. Still fixed to her so they must be getting untied from the table. She feels a naked male body press against her, strong thighs and a hard cock pressing against her legs and arse forcing her tight against the table. Her arms are pulled round behind her and she is powerless to resist. In what seems like no time at all her wrists are secured together behind her. A strong hand slides between her neck and the table and guides her to a standing position until her chin is high in the air. She can feel the warmth of his body pressing into her back. She is guided back from the table and the turned into the middle of the room a little. With no sight she is disoriented and looses all sense of where she is. They stand together for a few moments a his hands explore her body still clutching her tight to him. His knees press into the backs of hers forcing her to lower down into a kneeling position. This separates them and she feels abandoned, yearning for intimacy. She feels him move her ankles together and using the ropes she is trailing restrain them to her wrists. Now kneeling on the floor with her knees apart for balance and her wrists tied back, her shoulders are pulled back too. Restrained, blindfolded and gagged she feels more helpless than ever.

In all the moving around she had lost the gentle nibbling feeling but somehow now it was stronger than before. She felt his hands on her face, exploring her. She pushed into them. They felt her face and explored their way around her head and down over her neck. In a smooth motion they slid down over her shoulders, round her breasts cupping the and giving a firm squeeze before continuing down her abdomen. She struggled to get enough air via her nose. She is getting hot. One hand makes its way back up her right side onto her breast as the other continues down and inside her thigh making no hesitation as it slid across her pussy and a finger flicked the tight clamps holding her closed. At the same time the nipple on her right breast was pinched between finger and thumb in a grip that showed little mercy. The sudden intense sensation caused a muffled scream which subsided into a moan of pleasure as both hands left.

She feels his legs press into her breasts as his hands slide around her head pulling her face into him. She feels his erect hot cock pressing against the side of her neck. Suddenly without warning the tingling turns from a subtle floating sensation into an intense dancing sensation. Now it has location Her stomach tries to curl her into a ball pressing her face into him as the tingling intensifies again. Now it is like a troop of street dancers are doing a workout on the inside of her pussy and arse. These must be electrodes and he has control of the settings. The sensation is somewhere past pleasure and very close to pain.

He unbuckles the gag and pops it out of her mouth letting it drop to the floor. Half groaning in agonising pleasure and half gasping for breath she convulses in a fit of grunting. The sensation changes, still intense but somehow softer. Not dancing feet now but more like caressing fingers. Her hips start to thrust to take control of the pleasure but they are powerless to have any effect. She is barely aware in the dark that he has moved away slightly. Her mouth is suddenly filled with his cock. Slightly salty, covered in pre-cum it is welcomed with an enthusiasm that reflects her lust.

Her tongue wriggles all around his cock as she sucks everything she can get into her mouth. She feels pleasure, pain, intimacy and a desire to please. She pulls back a little to allow her to breath and then pushes herself forward onto his erection. The bulging head slides right to the back of her mouth and fills her. She slowly moves back off of it squeezing her lips tight against it, pulling it with the vacuum formed in her mouth. Slowly she repeatedly thrusts the cock into her mouth. The sensation in her pussy are bringing her close to orgasm. Something changes again. It feels different it is controlling her muscles. She can't stop them, the whole of her pussy, her arse and the tops of her thighs are being forced into a tight grip and released again. As she sucked and swallowed at the cock she came to realise that the deeper she swallowed the cock the more gripping the sensation in her groin.

She experiments and it is true. As the cock slides almost all the way out the sensation falls away to almost nothing. As she slides it in the sensation turns into deep pleasure and when she deep throats swallowing as far as she can she is gripped by an intense clamping of the muscles. She works into a steady rhythm from having about a third of the cock to trying to swallow it all and revels in the pleasure this brings her. Suddenly the cock is withdrawn from her but the throbbing cycling sensation of gripping and releasing remains uninterrupted. She feels gushes of hot semen landing on her neck and chest as he grunts in pleasure but really takes little notice. Her own body is exploding into orgasm now as the involuntary clamping of her pussy and arse continues. She has never felt anything like this before. It keeps her orgasm going on and on. She curled forward and then collapsed to one side her hips thrusting as the waves passed through her body until she started to beg for the stimulation to stop. After what seemed like an eternity the stimulation subsided. There was a sudden removal of the clamps which gave an instant severe pain followed by another wave of orgasm and then she lay still on the floor, exhausted and content.

She was aware of a little commotion around her but it was insignificant to the dreamy space she was floating in. Even when she felt the restraints fall free from her she remained on the floor. Suddenly a hand grips the blindfold and pulls it away from her. The sudden brightness of the room blinds her. She hears the door front door open and close but never catches sight of who was there.

She uncoils the rope from her ankles and lays content on the floor, covered in a sticky mess, sore all along her pussy lips and feeling very warm and content.

The sound of a phone ringing causes her to clamber up onto her feet. She answers to hear her masters voice. "You were a very good girl, I will email soon" said the voice. "Thank you Sir" she said.

"Sir, please sir, was it you, it was you wasn't it" she enquired.

There was a click and he was gone.