Arrivals

Story Info
After-hours submission for the jet-set.
3.4k words
4.29
18.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You arrive at the airport. A short flight, but dull – enough time to think about what lay in store for you, but not enough peace to be able to indulge your thoughts. So you're glad to get out of the sterile terminal and even more to see me waiting by a car at the pick-up point.

No words are exchanged as you fling your bag in the back of the car, but I can tell that your slightly laboured breathing isn't because of the weight of the bag. We pull away from the parking area, the atmosphere in the car feeling almost as stifling as the air outside. You are wearing a thin summer dress and I cant help stealing glances at the way the fabric clings to your body, you breasts pushing against the neck-line in time with your breathing.

We're in the airport one-way system now, taxis and service vehicles cutting each other up and swearing out of the window. I can't think about anything apart from you, sitting next to me. How much I need to get my hands off this steering wheel and onto your body. To touch you. To make you real to me.

All small-talk seems somehow ridiculous – anything I think of to say, sounds idiotic in my head. All I can think of is kissing you, your tongue in my mouth.

"Where are we going?" you ask, trying to sound casual

"You'll see."

I love the slight nervousness in the way you laugh at my reply.

"Man of mystery again..."

"Something like that."

Before long we've arrived in an industrial park – already emptying of workers at this time of evening. The buildings gradually get less modern and more run down until finally we reach a large red-brick unit – at one time it was probably a warehouse for cotton, but now a large To Let sign and no lights declared how empty it is.

I pull the car up around the back so it can't be seen from the road. Finally we're alone. I get out of the driver's seat, walk around the car and hold your door open. You step out, holding my outstretched hand like a star arriving at an awards ceremony, only a little more nervous.

"What are we doing h..." Your question is cut short as my lips hit yours, my mouth hungry to taste you, sucking your tongue into me. My hand is round the back of your neck, forcing your head to mine. You lose your balance a little, but I push you against the warm steel of the car, enjoying your lack of control, even this soon.

I take a step back and drink in the sight of you, still out of breath and certainly off-balance in more ways than one. Still standing back I reach out my hand and trace a line around the neck-line of your dress, all the while holding your gaze looking into your eyes, trying to read your reaction. One reaction is obvious enough – your nipples quickly start to show themselves, pushing hardness against the flimsy cotton of your dress. I allow my fingernails to graze the outline of your nipples, circling the areola gently, then slightly harder on the nipple itself. I desperately want to tear your dress from your body and gorge myself on your beautiful breasts, but that's for later. For now I need you to know, despite how turned on you have made me simply by sitting next to me, this is not some quick fuck – this will be a planned abuse of your body.

Without warning I pinch your nipple hard. You gasp and look at me, red-faced and shocked, although not surprised. I stare back into your eyes and pinch again, just as hard – the combined pain sends a jolt through your body. To your shame you can feel the reaction my cruelty causes, tingling between your legs. I notice you unconsciously part your legs slightly.

"You slut." I say, a faint smile playing at the corners of my mouth

Your only answer is deeper breaths.

I take your right wrist and, just as you're wondering what's next I twist your arm, forcing you to spin round, your body forced against the warm steel of the car, your arm up your back. You didn't notice before, but I have a length of cloth in my hand and I waste no time in tying your wrists together behind your back, not caring how rough I am with you.

Pausing to take a small case out of the car I then frog-march you towards the abandoned looking red-brick warehouse. The sky is getting much darker now and you hope I know where I'm going, because you're struggling to see anything. You stumble slightly on the first couple of steps leading up to a side door. A sharp smack on your arse is your reward for being clumsy, and again my reward is your gasping breath.

I make you walk in front of me absorbing the sight of your bum moving beneath the fabric of your flimsy dress wondering how long I can last out against the need to see you naked, to feel the warmth of your skin against my lips. As the door swings shut behind us, you realise I haven't just brought you here randomly. Small battery lamps lead the way through the darkness.

"Follow the lights." I order.

You obey and try not to trip in the barely illuminated corridor. Rounding a corner you realise that there are no more lights.

"Through that door." I say, and you turn the handle, wondering what you'll find.

Inside it's hard to make out, but a faint glow from the opposite side of the large room draws you in. Getting nearer you realise that I've built a room within the room – 4 walls of clear plastic sheeting diffuse the light coming from inside. I step in front of you and hold back one of the "walls" to let you inside.

What you see in the plastic room makes you catch your breath again. A metal bed-frame is secured to the floor on its end – hand cuffs at both top & bottom. All around you can see the outline of what look like sex-toys – some look harmless, others downright terrifying.

"Stand there." I say indicating the bed frame. Without questioning you walk to the frame, your hands still tied behind you back. I remove the cloth from your wrists, and immediately snap you into the cuffs above your head. Just as you're trying to pull against your cuffs you feel me attach your ankles to the frame, roughly pulling your legs apart. You are now secured, arms above your head, standing with your legs spread, waiting. You don't know what for, but once again your breathing gives your excitement away.

A pause then suddenly it's dark – your eyes are blindfolded – you can't see, can't move and, inexplicably, you feel your pussy getting wet. Without any warning I twist your nipple. The same one as before –you cry out in pain, but as you do I'm already kissing it better, sucking the end into my warm mouth – the pain dulling to a tingle. You suddenly feel very vulnerable – I could do anything I want to you and you'd be powerless to defend yourself.

"Tell me what you want." I say, somewhere in front of you

"I want to be used." A voice that seems to be yours says "I want to feel dirty."

"Dirtier than normal." I correct "Because what are you always?"

"I'm a dirty girl." you admit, quietly

"What makes you dirty?"

"I want you to do bad things to me – things that a nice girl wouldn't want."

"Shock me." I say "Tell me something that you think makes you dirty."

A pause, then:

"The whip on the floor made me excited." You know the rules "It made me think of being used and that made me start to get wet."

I know what you want, but you don't deserve it yet. Instead I pick up a riding crop and thwack it against the bed-frame to get your attention – you jump and I see your nipples harden through your dress again. I trace a line over your body with the end of the crop, starting behind your ear at your hair-line, tracing around your throat, over your shoulder and across your breasts. The material of your dress is so thin that its as if I'm trailing it over your naked body, over your stomach down the inside of one thigh back up the other, lingering as it very nearly touches your groin.

"Please..." you murmur

The sting of the crop on your bare thigh is the only answer. You yelp and try to move away from the pain, but the cuffs hold you firmly in place. Again I kiss the pain away, on the inside of your thigh, so close you your pussy you can feel my breath on you, making your wetness feel colder. But not touching. Letting you know what you're not having.

Now I let my tongue go to work on your thighs, not too wet, not too dry, tasting every part of your thighs. Moving right up to the top, you can feel it brush against your pussy lips and you try to push your groin into my face, to make me lick you.

"Bad girl." I say, and your sudden quickening of breath lets me know you expect your punishment. In your blindfolded state, I allow you to hear the sound of me briefly switching on a vibrator – I touch your cheek with it and you realise it's quite large and you know exactly where you want it.

"Open your mouth." I demand, and you obey, not surprised to feel the soft plastic pushed into your waiting mouth. I keep pushing in till I feel you gag, then leave it there, enjoying your discomfort as you struggle to get enough breath through your nose. As I pull it out again, and you begin to pant, you know that you mouth is definitely not the last hole that it will be inside tonight.

Suddenly you hear a "click" noise you recognise but can't place. Then you feel the sharp, cold steel against your face – you realise the noise was a flick-knife opening. You know I'd never cause you any serious harm, but you feel so vulnerable and you pull away instinctively.

"Stay still." I say and you realise that I have just cut the shoulder straps of your dress which falls away from you, exposing your bra. Next you feel me at your waist, before you know what's going on, I've cut the waistband of your knickers and you feel the breeze of the room against your exposed pussy, your legs still secured apart. Two more cuts and your breasts are free, you're suddenly naked, exposed and spread for my pleasure.

The sound of the vibrator starting again almost makes you jump.

You feel the vibrations start against your thigh – they seem to travel higher by themselves, even though you know the vibrator itself hasn't moved at all. Then, when I finally do move its soft head further up your thighs, you feel yourself getting wet, anticipating the feeling of touch directly on your pussy. As the vibrations get higher and closer you desperately want to grab it from me and force it inside yourself, to fuck yourself as hard as you know you need it.

Just as you think I can't keep it from touching your lips, the noise stops. You hear a voice hissing "Bastard!" and you realise it's your own.

"Oh dear." I reply. "Now, that wasn't very polite was it? You know better than that. I'm afraid you leave me no option."

At that you feel me un-cuffing your ankles, you try to take the opportunity to rub your legs together, anything to get some stimulation to your attention-starved cunt. Of course, I can't allow that, especially not after your little outburst – I kick your ankles apart before you manage to get any relief. I uncuff your wrists.

"On your knees." I order you, pushing you down by your shoulders. Your knees feel numb against the cold floor, but in your blindfolded state, you are more concerned with what your punishment will be. You hear the unmistakeable sound of me unzipping my trousers and you are suddenly aware of your own nakedness in this strange place.

"Tongue." I order. Dutifully you open your mouth, and extend your tongue, not knowing what to expect. Suddenly you feel my balls, quite cold on your tongue, my smell filling your nostrils. You start to pant again, but I won't let you take control.

"Open wider."

Next, it's the tip of my prick drawing shapes on your tongue, daring you to close your mouth and incur even more punishment.

"Now suck me."

My whole dick pushes straight into your mouth, almost making you choke, partly with surprise, but also because for some reason you didn't expect me to be so obviously turned on by your submission to me. In and out I thrust into your gaping mouth, wet with excited saliva, allowing me to push further in until if feels like I'm completely bypassing your mouth and just fucking your throat. You struggle the whole time to get enough breath through your nose, but when I finally pull my dick out of you the rush of oxygen from your first proper breath makes you feel light headed.

Almost dazed you allow me to pull you briefly to your feet and push you roughly down across what you assume must be a table. Before you know it your ankles and wrists are tied again, one to each leg of the small table, your naked arse in the air, your head hanging over the other end of the table.

"Now, to deal with your insolence." I say – you can hear the anticipation and enjoyment in my voice. It excites you and scares you at the same time.

You hear the swish and smack of the paddle striking your bare bum cheeks long before you feel the pain. When it finally reaches your brain the pain is sharp and you jerk against your bindings, rattling the table. Strangely you don't scream, just gasp, sucking cool air into your lungs – the pain spreads and it seems that the whole of your arse is on fire. As the pain subsides you realise my hand is stroking where I just hit you – prolonging the pain in one way, but the touch make you think of what else my hand could be doing and making you even wetter.

As much as I know you need punishment I can't take it any longer, I allow my fingers to trail between your tied open legs – I'm amazed how much of your juices are left smeared over my hand – so much that I'm able to let some drip into my mouth. The taste of your fresh cunt is almost enough to make me cum right there on the spot. I give in to my need and kneel behind your tied form. I start by licking up your thighs, greedily sucking up all the dribbles of wetness I can find. Then my tongue is wide and flat licking in long strokes all along the full length of your crack, your clit hard against my tongue to begin with, then, as I lick further round the hardness gives way to the warm, sopping wet softness of your cunt, my tongue sliding inside you briefly each time it passes, finally teasing the outside of your asshole . I notice that after a few licks your ass is relaxing to my touch and you moan as my tongue touches it.

"Tell me what you want." I demand

"I want your tongue up my arse." you hear yourself reply "I'm a slut and I want you to lick my arse."

I don't need any more encouragement and soon my tongue is plunging in and out of your ass – your hole seems to widen with each plunge, almost as if it wants something much larger than my tongue. Needless to say, you DON'T get what you want immediately.

I stand back up and lick around as much of my face as I can reach, loving the sight of you quivering tied over the table, panting and thrusting your bum towards me, hating me for stopping what I was doing. But you know better than to ask for more.

My dick is painful now and I don't wait any more. The first you know of it is when you feel the head of my dick pushing inside you. You are so wet, I slide all the way in on the first push. Before you know it you feel me slamming hard into you, my hips repeatedly slapping against the place the paddle hurt you, my balls whipping round and knocking against your clit. I love the feeling of your pussy contracting around my prick as you start to come – I'm amazed how turned on you must have been, although not as amazed as I am by the noises coming out of your mouth. Half swearing, half grunting – completely lost in your blind world of feelings.

I reach under you as I feel your orgasm start to subside and pinch you nipples again, making you squeal – the orgasm had flooded blood to all parts of your body, making everything super-sensitive. I pull my dick out of you, a little river of your come follows it, trickling down your thigh. My head is in a very dark place and I'm no longer thinking about how you feel, only how I can use your imprisoned body for my own satisfaction. I've been stroking my dick and I pause to lick your come from my hands before bending again, spreading your arse cheeks wide and plunging my tongue up your tight hole again, spitting into your arse making it sloppy as I force it open with my tongue again.

I almost hadn't noticed but you're grunting again – involuntarily pushing your asshole back on to my tongue - craving more. I stop licking you and rub the still wet head of my prick against your ass. You still push back against me, and my dick starts to slide inside you, the grunting now interspersed with gasps as I move further up your back passage. I can tell it hurts you a little and I like that. You thrust back against me, daring me to fuck you harder. I'm too far gone now to tease you any more and I start to fuck your arse in earnest, harder and faster one hand holding you by the neck, the other pulling at your hair.

"I'm fucking your arse you slut."

"I know. Don't stop."

I can feel your arse tightening round my dick as I take my hand from your hair and start to wank your clit – not gently for your pleasure, but rough, almost trying to force another orgasm form your body whether you want it or not.

Suddenly all I can think about is the building pressure in my balls. I know I'm going to come any second – I toy with the idea of taking my dick straight from your arse and forcing it into your mouth so you taste your own arse as well as my come, but I can't control myself that much. You feel me completely tense, practically strangling you with the hand round your neck. A groan escapes my lips - almost a stifled scream, then you feel my hot come spurting somewhere deep inside you, my body twitching in an uncontrolled world of my own.

A moment later and you feel your wrists and arms are free, my arms helping you stand up. As we kiss deeply I undo your blindfold. The dim light is enough to hurt your eyes so you close them again and enjoy the kiss as my cum starts to leak from your abused arse.

You know that this won't be the last time we visit this place...

THE END