Arrogant Mother-In-Law

Story Info
Binging mother-In-Law to heel
3k words
4.21
150.3k
46

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda Hamilton thought to herself how lucky she was. She had married Ryan Hamilton two years ago not just because he made her laugh and not because he was so very good looking but because he was extremely rich.

Ryan had gained his wealth after his father had died unexpectedly four years before they met. His father, Henry Hamilton, had gained considerable wealth working in the oil business. Ryan had told Amanda that his father worked hard, lived hard but unfortunately drank too hard. His premature death at 57 years of age was due to kidney failure. Henry left a will and Amanda's now Mother-in-Law was left the family home along with other properties and incomes. Ryan however, was left considerably lucrative investments and several financial successful businesses.

Amanda had met Ryan by chance and they hit it off from the start. Amanda thought initially he was only attracted to her because of her 38DD breasts but there was much more to their relationship, they just loved being together. After a short engagement they were married and had two incredible years together. Ryan had many friends and there were constant parties, business functions and other gatherings to attend.

Amanda loved socialising. The only blight in her wonderful life was her Mother-in Law, Jane Hamilton. Outwardly to everyone Jane at 52 years of age was a warm, open person who before and since Henry's death kept herself busy by playing golf, being a regular player and prominent member of the local bridge club and secretary of her local Woman's Guild. Every one spoke so highly of her and Ryan thought she was an absolutely incredible woman and mother. There was no doubt she was a most impressive woman in all respects. She was also an attractive woman who always dressed elegantly and looked most impressive.

Her persona however, changed whenever she came in contact with Amanda. She was always discrete and never allowed anyone to observe but she made Amanda's life hell. Although words were never spoken Amanda knew that Jane considered Amanda was just not good enough for her little boy. Jane constantly found fault with whatever Amanda organised, clothes she wore, how she looked, food she cooked everything in fact Amanda did.

Amanda had lived with the utter debilitating and undermining manner of Jane during the two years of married life. Amanda had constant thoughts of how to alter the advantage and bring Jane down a peg or two.

The opportunity had begun to take shape in Amanda's plan when she first met Adrian Raymore who ran an interior decorating business. Amanda was initially unaware that Adrian was a very good friend of Ryan's until they all met at one of Ryan's parties. It also came to Amanda's attention that Adrian was well known for seducing women in fact he had quite a reputation as a womaniser.

Amanda's plan worked quite well when she cajoled Ryan into influencing Jane that she should have her house redecorated. Jane initially didn't want any changes but when Ryan told her how much better it would be for her especially when she was entertaining she came round to the idea. Adrian began work at Jane's house and had been working there for about a month when another piece of the jigsaw fell into place.

Adrian was in a side room when he overheard Jane criticising the new dress Amanda had brought and the way she had recently prepared a meal for her and Ryan. She was so rude and used such derogatory expressions to press home her points about Amanda that it nearly made Amanda cry. Unbeknown to Jane, Adrian was working in a side room and Amanda was opposite to the open door to that side room and he looked at Amanda. Amanda in turn looked most forlorn as she wiped away a tear.

The very next day Amanda phoned Adrian to say how sorry she was that he had to overhear and witness the rudeness of Jane. Adrian said he was totally shocked at what was said. Amanda took the opportunity to seek an advantage pursuing her desire to bring down Jane and was even more pleased when Adrian agreed to buy her a coffee in the local Starbucks the following day.

During the informal coffee meeting with Adrian she carefully steered the conversation so that she was able to explain her difficulties with Jane and how Jane regularly bullied her and made her life so very uncomfortable. She also took the chance to ask Adrian if he found Jane attractive and would he consider making love to her.

Adrian being a tall black man pondered on her question and asked Amanda what was behind the question she was asking. Amanda had to take the risk and explained how Jane made her life hell in so many ways and she wanted to seek out a way of finding a floor in Jane's armour so as alter her attitude towards Amanda. She became quite emotional and almost cried.

Adrian sat for several minutes looking at Amanda considering what she had said. He could see how upset Amanda had become and he knew this problem had become a serious issue in her everyday life. He then outlined his own conclusions to the situation, "So what you are asking is that I take Jane as my lover, I seduce her, get her in to some compromising situations which in turn will give you the opportunity of being able to expose her and use those situations to gain an advantage over her. Have I grasped what you ideally would like to happen?"

Jane realised Adrian had fully grasped what she wanted him to do and confirmed it was exactly what she wanted.

Adrian immediately said he understood her desires but he would certainly not help her make her wishes come true. He outlined many difficulties but his main concern was his friendship with Ryan. All Amanda's attempts of persuasion including the offer of money failed to get Adrian to reconsider his refusal and he made some excuses and left.

After Adrian had left Amanda began to think about her discussion with him and she started to cry and over the next few days and became quite depressed.

It was just over a week later that Amanda's mobile phone rang. It was Adrian asking where she was and telling he was in Starbucks and wanted to buy her a coffee and talk to her. Amanda was unsure what was happening but told Adrian she was only a few minutes away and could be there shortly. When Amanda asked what he wanted Adrian just said that he would explain everything when she arrived.

On arrival there were the usual hello's, how are you etc but then Adrian informed Amanda that he was prepared to undertake her request and take it on as a person challenge to see if he could gain the affections of Jane. However, he went on to outline all his concerns and how Amanda must ensure that she played a part of absolute secrecy at all times with added assurances that Ryan would never gain the slightest idea of what was happening.

Amanda listened in a state of shock but as Adrian's words began to take meaning in her brain so she warmed to Adrian and his terms and conditions. She was over the moon with excitement as Adrian went on to outline how in Jane's home during his decorating time he had confidentially installed high tech discrete miniature cameras. He told Amanda he would provide her with recordings of events if they occurred. He told Amanda he wanted no money but would look at the situation again later if and when he managed to fulfil his part of the task.

So the plans were set in motion and Amanda took great delight in watching a very clever master at work. He became very attentive to everything in Jane's life and exploited every detail. Her dress, her hair, her clothes, her perfume, her shoes in fact everything Jane did, was noted by Adrian. It was so apparent that Adrian was having a serious influence on Jane as over the next three months Jane's interest in Amanda changed.

Jane still had the odd verbal swipe at Amanda but she wanted to spend more of their time together showing off Adrian and expressing her admiration for the work he was doing. She would often call Adrian in to the room and ask him to explain to Amanda what he had completed and what his next task would be. At every one of those meetings Amanda gave not the slightest indication that she was at all involved with Adrian herself.

As things began to develop between Jane and Adrian so he began to loan recorded CD's to Amanda of their conversations. Having watched the recording she was always required to return each CD to Adrian. With each CD it became so obvious that Jane was falling under his magic. Physically he was a very attractive man. He also had a charming manner with endless humour. All of these attributes were beginning to allow Jane to enjoy his company.

On her 53rd birthday she had a party and invited lots of her friends. They all brought her gifts in abundance but the one gift she liked most of all was a small African carving with a pearl set in its centre that had been given to her by Adrian. As everyone was leaving Adrian was asked to stay back to discuss a few things. It was then for the first time that Jane made a move to kiss Adrian to thank him both for his wonderful work in her home and also for his lovely gift. The kiss was full of passion and Adrian waited allowing her to finish in her own time and to take any leads. When she finished she looked into his eyes and said, "Adrian you are a wonderful man and I like you very much."

Adrian made no attempt to touch her. He just waited for her to find her own way. On this first occasion she just held Adrian and clearly felt the power of the man. This embrace was the first part of the plan falling nicely into place.

It was a week later when Adrian had a new CD delivered to Amanda with a note attached telling her to watch it carefully and then tell him if she liked what she saw.

Amanda watched the recording with immense interest. It began by showing Adrian in Jane's bedroom where he working on the new project of redecorating the room. Jane then came into view carrying a bottle of gin together with two glasses and she told him that she had become her golf club' champion and had just returned from a prize giving reception. She had obviously drunk too much already and was light headed and very happy at becoming the champion. She poured two drinks and asked Adrian to join her in celebrating her success.

Amanda watched Jane gave Adrian one glass and then she raised her own and said cheers. They touched glasses and Jane drank hers right away and then poured herself another one. She then went to Adrian and put her arm around his waist and started to tell him what a wonder job he was doing for her. She leaned into him and gave him a full passionate kiss. She had to put her glass down as she nearly fell over. Adrian caught her and again they kissed but this time Jane put her hands on Adrian's chest and told him how big and strong he was. She then asked Adrian if he thought she was beautiful and he with his deep voice said he did. Then the words Amanda had been waiting so long to hear when Jane said, "Adrian will you take to bed. I am now the champion and I am in the mood for love."

Adrian looked into her eyes and said, "Jane I have been hoping for weeks that you would ask me."

Amanda said to herself Adrian you wonderful old smooth talking bastard. Jane was now totally ready for seduction and with Adrian's love of women there was no better man than him to bring Jane to the heights of sexual passion.

So Amanda continued to watch while Jane undid the few buttons on Adrian's shirt to reveal a huge black, full bodied, frame with well developed muscles. Jane's hands were all over his chest and arms and she kept telling him how beautiful he was. Then her hands went to the top clip and zip his trousers and as they slipped down his legs so her hands searched for his cock. As it came into view Amanda heard herself gasp at its size as it was about 8 inches long and still not fully erect but also it was very fat. Jane had gasped and said, "Adrian you really are a big boy."

Amanda was dying to see Jane naked and didn't have to wait too long. Slowly but with expert touch Adrian began to disrobe Jane. It was amazingly erotic for Amanda to watch. First her breasts were exposed and Amanda had to accept that they were beautifully formed and well developed. Adrian took his time caressing each breast and sucking on each very large nipple. Then came the icing on the cake for Amanda as Jane's legs revealed and Adrian began to finger Jane's Fanny.

Adrian then lifted Jane on to the bed. He positioned her on the bed with her legs wide spread wide open and cleverly directly in line with one of his cameras. He then spent time kissing Jane and playing with her citreous.

Adrian next move was to lower his mouth between Jane's legs and spent time sucking her mound. His expert touch was having major affects on Jane's naked body as she was screaming louder and louder, as climax after climax shot waves of sexual release through her body. This was wonderful to watch and to listen to but what happened next was what Amanda really wanted to see and Adrian didn't disappoint her. He held her legs apart and holding his magnificent black cock he began to push it in to Jane's fanny. Her protest of, "Oh no please no." were ignored and Adrian fed more and more inches in to her. It was obvious that Jane had never had anything like it before and Amanda watched Jane's fanny flesh around his cock being stretched.

It was clear that Adrian having got this far with Jane wanted to gain every inch of penetration and no doubt aided by Jane's inebriated state the hole between her legs offered little resistance and so he was able to get the full length of his well hung cock right into her. When he knew he had full penetration so he began to withdraw several inches and then pushed home again. As Adrian gave Jane praise for having such a lovely, warm, velvet fanny so she began to overcome her initial fears at having such a big cock in her body and she began to respond herself with her own body thrusts. Adrian then clearly knew Jane had fully succumbed and was his for the taking. It was now time for him to enjoy himself and he began to withdraw more inches each time before thrusting vigorously back inside her hole.

Jane was experiencing multiple climaxes as Adrian was giving her the fuck of her life. He held his sperm release for a long time to ensure Jane had total pleasure before he allowed himself to have his own satisfaction of planting his black seeds in yet another conquest of a white woman's body. As Adrian pulled out Amanda was able to see right up into Jane's exposed fanny and sperm was dribbling out of her still open wide fanny hole.

Jane sat up and looked totally exhausted. However looking at Adrian, Amanda knew he would want a lot more of Jane's body and Amanda was proved right. As Jane was telling Adrian how much she had enjoyed their love making so Adrian was again moving back between Jane's legs. He lifted her legs up over his shoulders and again thrust his black cock in to Jane's ravished fanny.

As Adrian leaned forward Jane was bent over and her feet were nearly by her head but she was perhaps no longer wanting or able to protest. She just laid back and accepted that this big black man was now in charge and she would do anything to have his cock probably when and where he ever wanted her. Whether it was because Adrian knew Amanda would be watching him perform or he just wanted to totally abuse Jane he kept on banging away at her fanny for a long time.

While Amanda had been watching she had removed her own knickers and had been rubbing between her legs with her fingers and she had enjoyed several of her own very personal and delightful climaxes. When she had finished the CD she rang Adrian to thank him and also to congratulate him on his success.

Adrian told Amanda that since that first sex session, which he said happened three days before Jane had wanted sex every day. He told Amanda that Jane's demands suited him as he had a tremendous sexual drive and was always ready to satisfy. He told Amanda that Jane also wanted to keep their relationship a secret.

Adrian said that request suited both, him, and Amanda. He said, he knew now, he had rekindled Jane's sexual urges and she would not be able to get enough of his cock. He also thought the main reason Jane wanted to keep their relationship a secret was because being a prominent white woman in society she did not want anybody, especially, her friends to know she was being fucked by a black cock.

Next time Amanda finds out her plans begins to implode.