Arrow: Birds of Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

Nyssa's lips returned to Sara's ear, surprising her with a slight nipple. "I would... but I am not the only one who holds desire for you."

Sara arched an eyebrow.

"The blonde?" Nyssa asked, almost teasing.

"Felicity Smoak. She's a fan."

"The hacker," Nyssa realized. "She could be a worthy ally. If properly motivated..."

"Maybe you could put some pants on if you intend to recruit her?"

"No need. She already brings herself a dim reflection of the pleasure I could show her." Nyssa smiled into another kiss. "Let's allow her to finish. I sympathize with her—going without so pleasing a sight as you for so long..."

"We could do that..." Sara began, before being interrupted by another taunting kiss. "Or..." And Nyssa stopped short as one of Sara's fingers found its way home. "We could finish with her."

***

Felicity was almost mesmerized now, sucked deep into her pleasure like she had fallen into a trance. Sara and Nyssa's fuck had reached a valley instead of a peak, but their sweaty bodies were still the most erotic sight Felicity could imagine, and every caress of their hands or meeting of their lips sent a jagged sort of need into a new place within her.

She unzipped her skirt, let it fall, stepped right out of it. Then jerked her wet panties down to her thighs. Now bottomless, she eased her fingers inside herself. It was so good. So wonderful. So wrong, too, but she couldn't, wouldn't summon the willpower to stop.

She was falling into a deep, powerful pleasure as her middle finger timidly slid up her slit, into maddening contact with her erect clitoris. It was like no sex she had ever had before. The satisfying, guilty comfort of lying in a warm bed all morning, interspersed with the guiltier ecstasy of devouring dark chocolate. And when she circled this new, mysterious pleasure with her finger, that she couldn't even begin to compare to something else.

A new and warmly surging delight came to her. She could feel her pussy getting wetter, somehow, her labia growing slippery. It would be so easy to reach inside. She only had to press her fingers against it—just—push...

Felicity gasped as her touch insinuated itself inside the tight, constricting space. If she thought of Nyssa or Sara hearing her, she didn't care. She shut out all thought that someone might see her, any knowledge that this was wrong. All that mattered was the lurching feeling of her finger being worked in and out, back and forth, sensations so different it seemed ludicrous her body could produce both at once. She flicked her thumb at the hot quiver of her clitoris—"Yes!"

Let them hear her. All that mattered was to reach the same delicious finale they had.

***

"I have a gift for you," Nyssa muttered, eyes rolling back in her head as Sara nibbled at her pulse. "All the way from Nanda Parbat."

"You're the only gift I want," Sara said immediately, her tongue traveling up from the hollow of Nyssa's throat.

"Then think of it as a gift for me—giving my gift to you."

Physically pulling herself away from Sara's attentions, Nyssa clawed into her discarded clothes, finding a hidden pocket, removing from it a small vial. She displayed the liquid inside the glass to Sara. "Oils from the Pits of Lazarus. The rarest treasure I could bring. Not worth a tenth as much as you, Ta-er al-Asfer."

"So you'll enjoy putting it on me," Sara smirked, "and our guest will enjoy watching..."

"You'll enjoy my touch," Nyssa said with an air of gentle correction, "as well as her gaze."

"Well, in that case, it's a fine gift indeed." Sara's smile grew for miles. "So give it to me."

Nyssa poured some of the precious oil out into her hands before setting the vial aside. She rubbed her palms together, lathering the green liquid into a warm, clear spread, then began Sara's anointment.

First, she slathered Sara's shoulders, then worked her way down Sara's muscular back before reaching around to Sara's breasts—by now aching for attention. Sara looked down in wonder as her breasts were slowly, gently covered, a radiant green glow massaged into them. Nyssa gave them all the love and care a body could ask for, grasping them, kneading them, drawing her fingers back with only the greatest of reluctance, letting them pull gently at Sara's rosy nipples as her touch tapered off the Canary's breasts.

Sara took the vial now, greasing up her hands just as Nyssa had. As Nyssa moved her playful hands down Sara's body, she fondled Nyssa in the same way she herself had been touched.

"What's mine is yours," Sara said, polishing Nyssa's body to a bright sheen.

She might as well have been referring to the pleasure she felt, having Nyssa delve between her legs once more.

***

Felicity didn't remember sitting down, but she was flat on her ass, knees bent to let her better touch herself, her breasts heaving almost angrily inside her shirt, seeming heated, constricted. She would send her top to join her bottom, only she was no more willing to part with the feeling of her masturbation than she had been before.

Her entire body quivered, her mind electrified—she was a battleground of sensations, a race of intensities speeding to be felt first. Her face was colored a deep red, her heart setting a wild pace with its beat. Her orgasm began in the warm throb of her sex, moved up the pinched pleasure of her belly, and kept going, going, higher, higher...

***

Both bodies aglow with the oil they'd lavished on each other, Nyssa put a strong arm around Sara and guided her down upon her back. After a quick glance over at Felicity, she leaned over Sara to greedily mouth the blonde's breasts, only stopping to nibble playfully at the hard little bud standing out hard and straight from either swell.

The Canary cried a symphony of pleasured sounds, finally growing so excited that the only way to express it was to shoot her hand to Nyssa's box. Nyssa rolled onto her side, Sara following with her, the two embracing, touching, only able to still move because they enjoyed giving pleasure to each other more than getting it themselves. They moaned as much as they touched, moving with as much urgency as Felicity, Nyssa frantically rubbing Sara's clit, Sara desperately fingering Nyssa's snatch. There was no thought in their motions, their bodies anymore.

Their kisses were sheer instinct.

***

Felicity felt something in her body finally give, a hot release of gushing spurts, right into her penetrating finger, covering her hand, then her tingling thighs. Her groan was purely animal, arriving at the same time as a sharp curse and a muffled cry—loud enough to wake all of Starling City if it hadn't been buried in the sex of Nyssa al Ghul.

The three of them had all come at once. Overpowered by the triple intensity, Felicity laid back, legs quivering, arms asleep, barely able to turn her head to keep her two lovers—the two lovers—in sight. She couldn't even pull her fingers from the wet bite of her orgasm. She just let the dying throbs keep going and going and going until they were finally stilled. Then she heard a sharp intake of breath.

Nyssa had rolled off of Sara, who stayed frozen in her bottoming position, legs parted and buttocks raised to Nyssa's absent fingers. Her face was turned to Felicity with a look of complete satiation, while Nyssa stood over her, hands on her hips, regarding the intruder in a way that sent a delicate tickle through a place Felicity thought had gone to sleep.

"Felicity, correct?" Nyssa asked sharply. "What are you doing here? The League of Assassins does not look kindly upon spies."

"I wasn't... spying," Felicity said lamely, trying desperately to pull up her panties only to find she'd accidentally kicked them off. She tried crab-walking over to where they lay, but Nyssa froze her with a look.

"If you were spying on us," Nyssa continued, taking a step forward, "there will be dire repercussions. However, if you only meant to join us..." She shared a look with Sara. "I think we can be... understanding."

"J-join you?"

"You're halfway there already," Sara broke in. "You just have to lose that adorable sweater..."

"I... I can't... the three of us, that's..."

Nyssa kept coming. Not with the gait she used with Sara, that of a vet approaching a cornered animal. This was a predator stalking its prey. "Oliver Queen will not have you in his bed. Clearly, you are so insatiate as to require pleasuring. You've seen what we can do to each other, so would you prefer to continue imagining what we could do to you—or shall you experience it?"

"I... I..."

Sara raised her head—barely. As tough as she was, she had only started training less than a decade ago. Nyssa had been an assassin her entire life. "Felicity, trust me. Say yes. Nyssa is the Demon's Heir. She always gets what she wants."

"Yes," Nyssa confirmed, drawing her eyes far more over what was still concealed by Felicity's clothes than what had been revealed. "Always."

Hands shaking, Felicity reached for the hem of her sweater.

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers
12