Arrow Episode 01

Story Info
The first episode of the CW's show Arrow.
11.5k words
4.37
34.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Based off of The CW's show Arrow. This is not purely sex based, and is not for people who are looking for a quick read, or a very sex heavy read. It focuses on the story, although there are many sex scenes in the story. Everything in parenthesses should be in italics, but I can't figure out how to do that yet.)

("Oliver Queen is alive. The Starling City resident was found by fishermen in the North China Sea 5 days ago, 5 years after he was missing and presumed dead following the accident at sea which claimed 'The Queen's Gambit.'" A news anchor described the returning of billionaire Oliver Queen, before the news channel switched to footage of five years earlier.

"Queen was a regular tabloid presence," the anchor continued, "and a fixture at the Starling City club scene. Shortly before his disappearance, he was acquitted of assault charges stemming from a highly publicized drunken altercation with paparazzi." The footage showed a younger Oliver Queen waving his hands drunkenly at the camera during nighttime. He was attempting to hit the cameraman, unsuccessfully due to his drunkenness.

The news anchor returned to the screen, and on the screen was also a picture of Oliver and his father. "Queen is the son of Starling City billionaire Robert Queen, who was also on board but now officially confirmed as deceased.")

Oliver stood staring out the windows of his father's company, Queen Consolidated. He gazed into the night sky, and at the shimmering lights of the city's skyscrapers. Outside of the room, his mother, Moira, was speaking with a doctor.

"20% of his body is covered in scar tissue. Second-degree burns on his arms and back. X-rays show twelve different fractures that never properly healed," the doctor explained to Moira as Moira looked through the glass window at her son.

"Has he said anything about what happened?" She asked as she turned to look at the doctor.

"No," the doctor replied, shaking his head. "He's barely said anything." Moira turned back to look at his son, who was in a plain white t-shirt and blue jeans. "Moira, I'd like you to prepare yourself." The doctor continued. "The Oliver you lost might not be the one they found."

Moira sighed, and blinked slowly before slowly opening the door, entering the room Oliver was in. She stared at Oliver, unsure of what to say before she croaked out a single word. "Oliver?"

Oliver turned around to face his mother, looking her in the eyes. He tilted his head slightly and a small smile broke across his face. "Mom."

Tears in Moira's eyes, she walked over to her son slowly, and then placed her hands around his arms. "Oh, my beautiful boy," she said as her eyes began to tear up, and her voice beginning to crack. She embraced him in a hug, and he hugged her back, tears welling up in his eyes as well. "We're going home," she whispered.

They got into a black car, and drove back to their home. Their home was massive, made of dark gray stone, it had been designed to look like a castle. Flowers and assorted trees were planted in a symmetrical, and beautiful pattern and the car rolled up to the double doors. Oliver got out, and the driver opened the trunk to lift up Oliver's case. "I got it," Oliver said quietly, blocking the driver's way and grabbing the case.

He followed Moira into the house, and Moira began to speak. "Your room is exactly as you left it. I never had the heart to change a thing."

"Oliver, It's damn good to see you," A british voice came from a hallway as Moira finished. It was an african-american man named Walter, who walked up to Oliver. Oliver looked at Walter, not showing any emotion, and Walter seemed confused. "It's Walter... Walter Steele." He said as he placed his hand out for a handshake.

As Oliver took the hand, Moira placed a hand on his shoulder from behind. "You remember Walter, your father's friend from the company." Oliver looked at Moira and then back to Walter before looking past Walter. He said nothing and pushed his way past Walter slowly.

He walked over to a young black-haired woman dressed as a maid. "It's good to see you, Raisa," Oliver smiled as he addressed the family's housekeeper.

"Welcome home Mr. Oliver," Raisa replied, smiling. She seemed delighted that Oliver was back, as she should've been. Oliver had always been kind to her, and put joy into her seemingly dull job. She then turned to Moira. "Mr. Merlyn phoned. He wants to join you for dinner."

"Wonderful," Moira nodded, and then a door opening was heard from upstairs. "Oliver?" Moira asked, smiling. "Did you hear that?"

Oliver walked back to the entrance, and the others followed him. Looking up the stairs, he saw his younger sister Thea at the top of the staircase. She was dressed in a loose, low cut tank top and jeans, and Oliver could not help but notice how beautiful, or a better word being hot, she was. This was not the young teen that he once new, but his younger sister had grown larger breasts, a curvier figure and was gorgeous. But above all this, he was relieved to see that she was okay.

Thea looked at him and rushed down the stairwell. Tearing up she claimed "I knew it. I knew you were alive." She ran over to Oliver, and embraced him in a hug, crying. "I missed you so much."

"You were with me the whole time," Oliver said softly as he held her close to him, feeling her body press against his. Thea smiled and buried her head into Oliver's shoulder.

In the less fortunate side of town, Oliver's former girlfriend Laurel Lance was at her job as a lawyer. "Come on, Laurel. We're lawyers, not miracle workers. We can't win this!" A woman leaning against a bookshelf told her.

"If we can't win a class action suit against a man who swindled hundreds of people out of their homes and life savings, then we're not fit to call ourselves a legal aid office," Laurel pointed out. They were talking about an upcoming trial against one of Starling City's many rich people. The one Laurel was targeting was one by the name of Adam Hunt.

"And if we go bankrupt in the process, we won't be a legal aid office," Laurel's friend continued to push, trying to defend her point of view. "Hunt has an army of lawyers, and they're ready to bury us."

"You and I against an army. I love those odds," Laurel smiled, looking at her associate before back to the papers she was rummaging through.

"Why do you hate me?" Her friend said half-jokingly, half-serious as she shook her head.

Laurel sat down in her seat, sighing as she leaned back, and rotated herself a little to the right. Looking at a board, there were pictures and news stories of Adam Hunt pinned against the cork board.

On the TV, there was a news story playing, with a man speaking. "You've all heard about it. The son of a very wealthy billionaire will soon become a legendary story. Jessica now has more details and the complete castaway story."

The news story continued with an asian woman speaking through the microphone. "The 'Queen's Gambit' was last heard from more than 5 years ago. Mr. Queen has reportedly confirmed that he was the only survivor of the accident, that took the lives of 7 people, including local resident Sarah Lance, survived by her sister Laurel-" Laurel rushed to the TV remote, and shut it off. Everyone in the office looked at her as she stood, staring at the blank TV.

Back at the Queen's residence, Oliver was walking into his room. A towel wrapped around him, his muscular torso bare. His stomach and back were covered in scars, and he had a few tattoos on him.

After 5 years, everything that was once familiar is now unrecognizable, Oliver thought. He stood, staring out of the window, looking at the oak trees swaying with the wind, in their own private dance. He then turned around, and saw a mirror. He began to examine himself in the mirror. (The face I see in the mirror is a stranger. )

Thunder roared out the window, and Oliver turned around suddenly, facing the window before remembering the night the Queen's Gambit sunk.

(Thunder roared, the waves rocking the boat violently as the rain sputtered across the boat's deck. Oliver's father, Robert was inside the boat, and to his left a door opened, and a man in a raincoat entered. "The storm's a category 2," The sailor told him. "The captain's recommending we head back."

"Alright, inform the crew," Robert accepted, when a drunk Oliver came out of his room.

"Are we in trouble?" Oliver said, stumbling while holding a glass of scotch.

"One of us is," Robert said, laughing in a fake manner.

"Ollie," a voice behind Oliver said. It was Sara, Laurel's sister, who came on the boat with Oliver. She wearing nothing but a nightgown, and when she came out the door everyone could clearly see her firm, perky tits and her shaved pussy. Seeing the other people, she covered herself before slurring "Where do you keep the bottle opener on this thing?"

"I'll be there in a minute, Sara," Oliver said, waving her back into the room. Sara smiled and then walked back into the cabin.

Robert sighed, and walked up to Oliver, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You know son, that is not going to finish well. For either of them or for you." Robert was referring to how Oliver was cheating on Laurel with Sara.)

Oliver turned his head back to the mirror, his flashback ending. Turning around, he got himself dressed, before walking downstairs. He stood in the entrance, when he saw an old picture of himself with his father. He was just a toddler in the picture.

The door opened behind him, and a black haired man walked in. "What did I tell you, yachts suck." Oliver turned around to face him, and the man laughed. Oliver smiled too.

"Tommy Merlyn," Oliver gave Tommy a bro-hug. "I've missed you buddy."

"OK," Tommy said once the whole Queen family (and Tommy) were sitting around the dinner table, eating. "What else did you miss? Super Bowl winners - Giants, Steelers, Saints, Packers, Giants again. A black president, that's new. Oh, and "Lost," they were all dead. I think." Tommy said, laughing before pouring himself a glass of wine.

"What was it like there?" Thea asked Oliver, placing one hand on the other, and resting them both on the table.

Everyone else stopped talking, and looked at Oliver. They were a mixture between sympathetic, and excited. "Cold," Oliver replied slowly.

There was a silence among the table, until Tommy decided to break it. Taking his fork and pointing at Oliver, he said "Tomorrow, you and me, we're doing the city. You've got a lot to catch up on."

"That sounds like a great idea," Moira agreed, joining in on the conversation and nodding.

"Good," Oliver smiled. He then looked at Moira and Walter. "And I was hoping to swing by the office."

"Well, there's plenty of time for all of that," Walter said before sipping his wine. "Queen Consolidated isn't going anywhere."

Oliver nodded before he held his hand out. Raisa had tripped, and was going to fall over the table, before Oliver caught her. "Oh, I am so sorry Mr. Oliver!" She exclaimed, embarrassed.

Oliver mumbled something back in Russian, telling Raisa it was no problem. Everyone looked at him, shocked.

"Dude, you speak Russian?" Tommy asked Oliver, surprised.

"I didn't realize you took Russian at college, Oliver." Walter pointed out.

Oliver looked back at Walter, a little hostile. "I didn' realize you wanted to sleep with my mother, Walter." Once again, the table went silent and Moira looked at Oliver, shocked. As did Walter.

Moira then looked at Thea and Thea put her fork down. "I didn't say anything," She defended, feeling her mother's accusation.

"She didn't have to," Oliver said, looking at his mother.

"Oliver," Moira began, holding Walter's hand. "Walter and I are married, and I don't want you to think that either one of us did anything to disrespect your father."

"We both believed that you and Robert were gone," Walter began.

"No, it's fine," Oliver interrupted, getting up out of his chair. "May I be excused?"

Moira nodded, and Tommy touched Oliver's arm. "Hey, don't forget about tomorrow buddy."

Later in the night, the rain began to come down very hard. Oliver was asleep, but he had left his window open. He wasn't sleeping on his bed, but instead on the ground near the window. The rain was pouring down on him and he was dreaming, once again, of the boat sinking.

("It's getting closer," Sara pointed out as the lighting outside of the boat was flashing more brightly, and the thunder was louder.

"That's not very scientific," Oliver said, facing Sara. His pants were down and he had a rock hard erection. Sara was laying down on the bed, naked.

"What would you know about science?" Sara asked. "Mr. Ivy league dropout."

Oliver crawled onto the bed, on top of Sara. "I happen to know a lot about science. I know about fermentation. I know... Biology." He kissed Sara.

"Laurel's gonna kill me. Oh, she's so gonna kill me," Sara said, shaking her head.

"Your sister will never know, come here." Oliver Grabbed Sara, holding her against the bed as he thrust his cock into her.

Sara began to play with her own tits, squeezing her nipples, and squeezing her breasts as Oliver began to thrust faster.

His cock was massive, and was pushing deep inside of Sara's tight pussy. Her pussy clenched around his cock, and she moaned, the thunder drowning out her voice.

Oliver bent down, and kissed Sara as he placed his hand on her perky and large tits, squeezing them and fondling them.

Sara wrapped her arms around Oliver as Oliver continued thrusting, pushing her breasts into his hands.

Oliver thrusted deeper into Sara as her pussy began to drip onto the bedsheets.

She moaned and she took her hands away from Oliver, and held onto the bedsheets while Oliver sped up his thrusts.

Oliver then lifted Sara's body up, getting to his knees on the bed and held her by her round, perky ass, fucking her that way.

He then stopped, and turned her around. Sara wiggled her ass at Oliver, and Oliver slapped it playfully before using his cock, which was lubricated by Sara's pussy juice, to stretch Sara's asshole.

Sara moaned, surprised but Oliver began to push his cock deeper into Sara's tight hole, and Sara was unable to resist.

She had never done anal before, and it hurt, but it also felt good. She felt his cock push into the walls of her ass, and her pussy dripped even more in anticipation.

Oliver then leaned over her body, grabbing her tits and squeezing them tightly. He then pinched her nipples and began to thrust faster.

Moaning, Oliver used one hand to grab Sara's brown hair and he released his cum into her, filling up her ass.

Sara lay down on the bed, catching her breath before saying "That sounded really close." An extremely loud thunder roared into their ears.

Oliver put on his pants and looked out the window, before shaking his head. "Sara, we're gonna be fine," he said as he lay down next to sara, using one hand to squeeze her naked breasts while using the other to finger her pussy.

"Mm," she moaned as Oliver began to rub her clit. It was then that the boat flipped over, and they fell down, the ceiling was now the floor. "Sara!" Oliver shouted before he saw her naked body fly through a hole in the boat.

Oliver was then sucked into the ocean, shouting "Sara! Sara!"

"Oliver!" He heard, but it was not Sara. It was Robert, who was on a life raft. Oliver saw the life raft, and swam towards it. Robert, and another man, Gus, pulled Oliver onto the boat.

"No! No!" Oliver shouted, trying to get off to find Sara. "No, dad! She's out there!"

"She's not there anymore!" Robert shouted, Gus and Robert holding Oliver back.

"Sara!" Oliver shouted, and he saw the butt of the yacht sinking down into the ocean.

"She's gone!" Robert shouted.)

"Oliver, wake up. Oliver?" Moira was shaking Oliver, kneeling over him as Walter closed the windows. Oliver was shouting in his sleep.

Oliver jolted awake, and spun Moira, flipping her to the floor, thinking she was an intruder.

"Oliver!" Walter shouted as Oliver had his hand to Moira's neck, in a karate chop position.

Oliver looked at Walter, and then back at Moira, his eyes wide in horror. He pulled his arm away quickly as Moira coughed. He crawled to the wall, crouching as he mumbled "I'm sorry. I'm so, I'm so sorry."

"Oh, it's okay, Oliver," Moira said after she regained her breath, wondering what happened to Oliver on the island he was stranded on. "It's alright, sweetheart. You're home. You're home."

Oliver went back to bed, this time on the bed, and in the morning he began to rummage through the things he brought back from the stranded island.

In the case he brought back, there was a green cloth. On top of it was a small brown bag, which he grabbed and he got up.

In Thea's room, Thea and one of her friends were cutting up some of her friend's father's painkillers. Abusing them as drugs.

Oliver knocked on their door, and Thea quickly put a tablet over the powder before standing up. "Ollie," she said.

"No one's called me that in a while, Speedy," Oliver replied as he walked over to Thea. He noticed what Thea was wearing was not appropriate for a senior in high school, her crop top too low cut, and her mini skirt, short enough as it was, was riding too high.

"Worst nickname ever," Thea sighed as she met Oliver halfway. Her friend got up as well.

"What, always chasing after me as a kid? I thought it fit pretty well. Maybe it still does." Oliver laughed.

"See you at school, Speedy," Thea's equally dressed friend said before leaving the room, closing the door behind her.

"Sorry about her," Thea said quickly.

"I have something for you," Oliver said, holding up an arrow-shaped rock with chinese characters on it.

"You did not come back from a deserted island with a souvenir." Thea shook her head.

"It's a hozen, and in buddhism, it symbolizes reconnecting. I kept it in hopes that one day, it would reconnect me with you," he handed her the rock. "And you are also not dressed appropriately for school."

"Oh my god, of course. I knew you would say that," Thea sighed, turning around and placing the hozen on her desk. Her skirt didn't even cover her ass completely.

"No panties, no bra, and such slutty clothes? You're just asking for it," Oliver said.

Thea turned around. "Yes, I am," and she grabbed Oliver's jean zipper, sliding it down.

"What are you doing?" Oliver asked, surprised as he pulled away.

"Oh, don't tell me you haven't wanted to fuck me. I saw the way you looked at me, and ever since I peeped on you in the shower yesterday, I could not wait to have that cock inside of me," Thea smiled as she kept moving in on Oliver.

She took off her crop top, and Oliver was unable to resist. He pulled down his jeans, and Thea went to work.

Thea began to lick on Oliver's cock, licking the tip before tracing the outline of the head with her tongue.

She then placed her lips around the shaft, and brought the cock as deep as she could take it, past her gag reflex as she savored the taste.

Oliver grabbed her, and lifted her up. "It's been so long since I've had pussy," he said, and he spun her around. "Your tight one will do just fine." He stuck his cock, under the skirt into Thea's pussy, thrusting into her.

Thea bent down, placing her hands on the desk for support as Oliver began thrusting himself into her harder and faster.

Thea rocked her body with Oliver's motion, and her tits began to shake as Oliver began to fuck her harder.

Oliver then stopped, and pulled out, pushing his sister onto the bed, face up. He inserted his cock into her pussy again, and began to thrust.

Thea looked at Oliver, marveling at how large his cock was and wishing that he was here to fuck her more often.